Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Random Musings - Talk About Everthing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 flossiescratchwood
Msg: 326
view profile
History
Random Music - Lets Sing About EverthingPage 14 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
I have five whole teenager free days as my boy has gone away with his dad.It's bliss already. He finished his GSCEs at the start of June and has been hanging around teh house ever since. We've had the builders in since the start of the month so been confined to the one room downstairs. I've gotta go to work tomorrow but then I have sat,sun and Mon. Dunno what I'm gonna do but I'm happy already at not having to listen to him yelling and swearing at his friends on teh x box.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 327
Random Music - Lets Sing About Everthing
Posted: 8/16/2018 3:40:07 PM
I don't really go for blondes as a rule

But Trevor Carson motherwell goalie

Ooooooooooooooh Trevor Carson. Ooft Ooft

Fit as fuck. The best looking motherwell player since James mcfadden

He makes the name Trevor sexy. And he's the best goalie in the spl

Motherwell paid ten grand for him.

And in the name of Dave Gahan please let him stay with the Steelmen for one more season

It's great to be able to say I fancy people without being accused of shagging them

I also love wee grimmy but I don't fancy him

Just my favourite player..

Trevor got capped for ni recently. So well deserved. He is absolutely phenomenal in goals.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 12:08:35 AM
Oh deary me. I wonder if the swiss lying press will have wall to wall coverage of this below? Never mind female post boxes. Here talking of women being dressed in a blanket with a post box to see out of.

Are we all not meant to get a bit sunshine (it's pissing down here AGAIN. Still it IS festival time) on the auld body now and then? How do they lassies dressed in blankets get any sunshine?

Even if they are out doing the gardening while their geezer is browsing the rimmel eye liner catalogue with his mates going 'phwoooar look at the eyes on THAT' they will be 'on the blanket' will they not?.........

The Swiss city of Lausanne has blocked a Muslim couple’s bid to become Swiss nationals over their refusal to shake hands with members of the opposite sex.

The municipality said it refused to grant the couple’s citizenship application over their lack of respect for gender equality, Lausanne mayor Gregoire Junod said.

He said a municipal commission had questioned the couple several months ago to determine if they met the criteria for citizenship, but had determined in the ruling made public on Friday that they missed the mark on integration.

He refused to divulge the couple’s nationalities or other identifying details, but said they “did not shake hands with people of the opposite sex”.

They also “showed great difficulty in answering questions asked by people of the opposite sex,” he said.

Some devout Muslims argue that Islam does not permit physical contact with a person of the opposite sex, with the exception of certain immediate family members.

Junod pointed out that freedom of belief and religion is enshrined in the laws of the Canton of Vaud, which encompasses Lausanne.

But “religious practice does not fall outside the law,” he stressed.

His vice-mayor, Pierre-Antoine Hildbrand, who was on the three-member commission that questioned the couple said he was “very satisfied with the decision” to deny the couple’s application.

“The constitution and equality between men and women prevails over bigotry,” he said.

The couple has 30 days to appeal the decision.

This is not the first time refused handshakes have stirred tensions in Switzerland.

In 2016, there was national uproar over revelations that a middle school in the north of the country had allowed two Syrian brothers not to shake their teachers’ hands after they complained that doing so was against their religious beliefs if the teacher was a woman.

This ran counter to a deeply entrenched Swiss tradition of students shaking their teacher’s hands as a sign of respect, and amid the outcry regional authorities quickly overruled the school’s decision.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/18/muslim-couple-denied-swiss-citizenship-over-handshake-refusal

Well done the holey cheese yodellers
 vlad dracul
Msg: 329
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 12:54:02 AM
I don't know if i have mentioned before that i live in Edinburgh. Little France/ Craigour/ Moredun to be exact.

But there are not a great deal of streets that have a big fvck off castle and public gardens on one side and shops on the other (mostly pony now though to be fair) like Princes Street.

Did any of yous watch the film Sunshine On Leith based on the Proclaimers songs? I liked it. Had a wee bit tear in the eye as well as I'm a big jessie at heart.

Jane Horrocks doing a really good Edinburruh accent. Some brilliant footage of Edinburgh and Leith as well.

Anyway the Procs (as us ITK types call them) have a new tune. The Streets Of Edinburgh.

And here it is. Quite a few bits containing The Holy Ground, The Leith San Siro the one and only Easter Road stadium where i shall be today. I'll also be on a few of the streets in the video having a wee pint.

Anyway happy sunday. Enjoy the tune.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qTbLoyQ23g&feature=youtu.be
 billybonds
Msg: 330
Posted: 8/19/2018 2:19:53 AM
Thank you vlad that was lovely...
 vlad dracul
Msg: 331
view profile
History
Posted: 8/19/2018 2:52:32 AM
Bondsy
"Thank you vlad that was lovely..."

Next time you visit Edinburgh gies a shout mate. I'll take you to a lovely whisky bar that has a menu of 500 odd types of whisky. I'll get you a drop of the cratur.

How about those hammers mate? That move from their spiritual home has been a disaster eh?

Money folk and non football fans have not got a clue about what the football means to gadgies and gadgesses.

I've been awake to watch match of the day. Had a couple of wee cheeky cans of beer. My mates coming for me at 12.

Hit the pub for opening time. Meet the lads and sink some pints. Head to the stadium with thousands of others.

It cannae be beaten as a social event.

This is just to fill the post up

I don't know if i have mentioned before that i live in Edinburgh. Little France/ Craigour/ Moredun to be exact.

But there are not a great deal of streets that have a big fvck off castle and public gardens on one side and shops on the other (mostly pony now though to be fair) like Princes Street.

Did any of yous watch the film Sunshine On Leith based on the Proclaimers songs? I liked it. Had a wee bit tear in the eye as well as I'm a big jessie at heart.

Jane Horrocks doing a really good Edinburruh accent. Some brilliant footage of Edinburgh and Leith as well.

Anyway the Procs (as us ITK types call them) have a new tune. The Streets Of Edinburgh.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 332
Posted: 8/19/2018 9:33:54 AM
Just read that with security Princess Eugenies wedding is costing two million quid. 750k was the original cost but security costs are the rest and the taxpayer is picking those up.

She undertakes no Royal duties.

An absolute farce.

Her father is worth 65 million quid it has been estimated.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 333
Posted: 8/19/2018 3:04:06 PM
Im not sure why, whenever I have a takeaway, I just cant finish it.

I dont have them often, but I just ordered a 12 in pizza, I could not even eat half of it and it was from one of the best takeaways in the area, their food is decent.

The last time I ordered a 10 inch pizza and chips as a meal deal. I couldn't eat the chips, not that I think I could eat all of that, they just don't give you any smaller sizes than that. They give you enough chips to feed 3 people.

Ive spoken about munchy boxes the last while, someone Tweeted tonight that his home town was doing a munchy box deal for a tenner, including two litres of irn bru. It was a chippy one, it just looked like a pile of disgusting beige. Fritters, chips, onion rings, battered sausage, fish. Horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the universe is trying to tell me, no more takeaways. Actually there's one near my mums house which does small size portions, you can get a curry for 3.50 and it is brilliant

I will be having cold pizza for my dinner tomorrow.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 334
Posted: 8/23/2018 4:20:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2krl7M323oY

Looking for bottles of love.

Justin

Currie

The best song del amitri ever did in my opinion

Hes from the Trevor Carson school of sexy. And hes a yesser

BOOM TING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5679KoJNts
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 335
Posted: 8/24/2018 2:43:12 PM
Its funny how you find out how people really dont like you when youve had a few cross words

(not talking about here or me in particular), but people can be pootling along quite nicely thinking someone is their mate and then BOOM. Ive just had two good friends massively fall out online and its handbags at dawn, Im not sure they will be speaking again for quite a long time. Shame that.

I actually hate you, that is more than a bit odd to me. I always think its odd when people spell the as teh. Its not really a Scottish thing but I see it online a lot. An urban mis spelling according to the online dictionary.

More than

I really simili gobon

Jeg kan virkelig godt lide sæbe

gerçekten sarap severim

titim marbh twat tú (naughty naughty)

Gym the morra, goodnight all.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 336
Random Music - Lets Sing About Everything
Posted: 8/24/2018 2:54:59 PM
wine, cheese, soap and sex.....?

Paulineandzeus
Msg: 337
Posted: 8/24/2018 4:40:10 PM
The last one was according to google you are a twat in Gaelic

I actually don’t eat cheese very often. Try to avoid dairy

I’m not a stranger to soap (support Motherwell not the soap dodgers)

I do like wine yes

Sex, what’s that then :)
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 338
Posted: 8/25/2018 6:55:23 AM
There is a prospective Tory councillor who tweeted the other day saying that people in poverty should put a pound a week aside for emergencies. Giving them a whole 52 quid at the end of the year to play with. WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not sure what planet he lives on but many people on low incomes are in food poverty, fuel poverty and transport poverty, as the cheapest bus tickets (certainly in my area) are the 10 week ones plus as opposed to the one week one

He cited Jack Monroe as an example, she suffers from health issues due to her time living well below the breadline.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 339
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2018 11:47:35 AM
Comedy eh? The ability to make folk laugh. Now yous englandshire mob, every year we get to see the new up coming comedians at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.

Most (but not all to be fair) are from englandshire. So this is the best of what the Fringe comedy brought this year......

"Scouse stand-up Adam Rowe has scooped this year’s accolade of most hilarious joke at the Fringe.

Undeniable, Rowe, whose set focuses on his working-class roots in Liverpool, said:

“Working at the JobCentre has to be a tense job – knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day.”

A worthy winner? You decide.

The best of the rest.

"The problem with jokes is that they sometimes take a while to get. Sometimes I’ll tell a joke and then 10 minutes later, when a different comedian is on stage, everyone starts laughing.

David McIver: Nice Little Man, Opium, Cowgate. 

"When i see Donald Trump I get the same thought in my head as I get after a particularly painful bikini wax. Bush wasn't that bad."

Angela Barnes, Pleasance Beside.

"Coming up on Olive Hand's Show:

At 8.53 I’ll be speaking to Declan, a man born with insect-like fingers. We’ll find out more about him in Ant-Hands Dec, that's Ant-Hands Dec at 8.53."

Beth Vyse, Monkey Barrel Comedy Club. 

"My wife said she wanted to meet new people. I took her to the maternity ward."

ISMO, Pleasance Dome.

I'm not sure if I'm ready to be an uncle. Mainly because I insist on saying 'uncle' rather than 'father'."

Ivo Graham, Pleasance Cabaret Bar.

"I've created an app to help with insomnia, called Slumbr, which lets you talk to other really boring people until you fall asleep. It's online sedating."

Jon Harvey, Assembly George Square.

“I remember doing security at the Brits a few years back when it all kicked off between Steps and Jamiroquai. I was the only thing between H and JK.”

Simon Evans, Assembly George Square.

“The waiter in the restaurant asked me if I had any allergies. I said, 'Yes, I am allergic to penicillin'.”

Stuart Mitchell, Gilded Balloon Teviot.

‘‘I’m an animal in the bedroom. The problem is I’m a French bulldog. I just lie there and can’t really breathe.”

"I didn't like getting lost on a campsite in the dark. I was feeling tents."

Charlie Partridge, Just the Tonic @ The Caves.

"I’ve joined this really tough fitness class where they make you sew footballs and attach screens to iPhones. It’s called sweatshop."

Sisters, Pleasance Courtyard.

"I weigh 20 stone, so being stalked by me is like heart disease. If you really want to avoid it, just start jogging."

Matt Price, Gilded Balloon.

"I threw my hands in the air, which was a shame because I had nothing to catch them with on the way down."

Paul Mayhew-Archer.

"Vampire: I always wanted to get into hip hop. Everyone was talking about being 'In da house' but I needed an invitation before I was allowed in."

Steen Raskopoulos, Underbelly.

"My girlfriend is half Irish and half Chinese. Which means she’s incredibly beautiful and I’m never allowed to do an impression of her."

Brett Goldstein, Pleasance.

"If you don't know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself."

Ian Smith, Underbelly.

"My reasons for learning origami are two-fold."

Ken Cheng, Bedlam Theatre.

"Heaven is a bit difficult to reach, but if you are Catholic you can aim lower, to Purgatory: it is like a cheaper version of afterlife, the Ryanair of souls."

Luca Cupani, Underbelly.

"They say Americans don't get sarcasm, but at least one of them does... 'Make America Great'."

Robyn Perkins, Underbelly.

"I have a smart fridge. I pin its homework on my children."

Ed Night, Pleasance Courtyard.

"Since my kids were born I’ve started wearing jeans from M&S. They’re a style called ‘relaxed skinny’ - ironically two things I haven’t been since my kids were born."

Lucy Porter, Pleasance Courtyard.

"I played Hamlet once, not very successfully. The audience threw eggs at me. I went on as Hamlet and came off as omelette."

Gyles Brandreth, Pleasance Courtyard.

"I only go for runs when it's raining because it feels like you're sweating way more and no one can see that you're crying."

Paul Williams, Underbelly.

"Someone close to me died this morning, which made for an uncomfortable train journey."

Glenn Moore, Just The tonic.

"When I was unconscious in the hospital, Mrs Tavaré played me music as stimulation. First she tried Justin Beiber in the hope I might get out of bed and switch it off..."

Jim Tavare, Laughing Horse @ The Counting House.

"I took my nephew on the swings, he kept complaining that it goes up too high. I said, 'Shut up and push'."

Nick Dixon, Just The Tonic @ The Mash House.

"A good posh surname is like a shotgun; Elegant, double barrelled and passed down the generations until someone starts firing blanks."

Tom Houghton, Pleasance Dome.

"I suffer from insomnia and I've tried everything, even counting sheep. I got up to about 100 sheep the other night and still couldn’t get to sleep, so I went back inside."

George Rigden, Pleasance.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 340
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2018 11:49:35 AM
"It might seem like we're heading for a dystopian future right now but I read that book, 1984, and things were way worse back then."

Jim Campbell, Just The Tonic @ The Mash House.

"When I realised I'd never be able to talk again, I was speechless."

Lost Voice Guy, Gilded Balloon.

"My dad loves his dog more than us, he makes it a roast chicken seasoned in herbs every Sunday, which is stupid as dogs have no concept of Thyme."

Rachel Fairburn, Underbelly.

"Knock knock! Who’s there? Whoever I identify with today…it’s 2018…back off!"

Brennan Reece, Pleasance Upstairs.

"I was arguing with someone until we came across a smiling fortune teller... I think we found a happy medium."

Bread & Geller, Just The Tonic @ The Caves.

"Shears: cutting-hedge technology."

David Ephgrave, Just The Tonic @ The Caves.

"I quit law to become a stand up comedian which wasn’t the best but also isn’t the worst financial decision a Greek has made recently."

Yianni Agisilaou, Pleasance Dome.

"I didn’t start experimenting with drugs until I was in my 40s, prior to that I was just enjoying them."

Roman Fraden, Gilded Balloon Teviot.

"I invented the self-fulfilling prophesy, it probably won’t go anywhere but still."

Garret Millerick, Just The Tonic @ The Tron.

"My boss has finally recognised my potential and reduced my wages accordingly."

Richard Todd, Pleasance Courtyard.

"I'm entering the world's tightest hat competition. Just hope I can pull it off.

William Andrews, Pleasance Courtyard.
https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/inspire-me/festivals/the-40-best-jokes-from-the-edinburgh-fringe-2018-1-4788252

The future of 'comedy' deary deary me.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 341
Posted: 8/25/2018 11:53:24 AM
Ashley Storrie and Kevin Bridges are still my two current favourite Scottish comedians

Des Clarke was ok back in the day as well

Ive seen Ashley live and Des. not Kevin though, yet, going to see him live v shortly

Live comedy isn't really my thing as it were, but if someone is really funny, then I'll enjoy it
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 342
Posted: 8/25/2018 5:00:38 PM

Working at the JobCentre has to be a tense job – knowing that if you get fired, you still have to come in the next day.

I suspect most ex jobless center employees would rather work at MaccyDs then sign on the signature pads. That's if the offices nerth of the border have rolled out these marvelous new high tech gizmos. They know just how much the system is stacked against you now. And if they were fired, rather than made redundant, they wouldn't be eligible for benefit for up to 2 years under the new rules anyway.

The nasty party are trying to kill us all off. Death by bad food, bad air. Fecking our NHS up so it can't care for us. Removing the safety net so we starve and freeze to death if circumstances work against us. I stopped assuming I'd have permanent employment a while ago, I'm now happy if I'm employed 10 out 12 months a year. The stratospheric rise in foodbanks is barely believable in this day and age, wasn't it supposed to be the bad old victorian times when people starved to death on the streets or in workhouses.

The toffname gag is funny though.

as for sex, nay, no idea what that is either.

"They say Americans don't get sarcasm, but at least one of them does... 'Make America Great'."

lovely historical/political jibe there...
 vlad dracul
Msg: 343
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2018 5:26:09 PM
Plains
That below is supposed to be the BEST of the new comedy acts. We get this inflicted on us every year lol.

If I'm up town when the festival is on (which i do if I'm passing. I went to see Trainspotting the stage version. Very good it was as well. Very 'in your face') we have the bloody jugglers.

Now tourists or visitors go 'ooooo there's a fire eating, chainsaw juggler on a tricycle'. As we Edinburgers go 'christ ANOTHER one'. And you watch for a minute or so hoping the chainsaw takes his arm off. Then you go up the southside for a pint that does not cost £5.

But IF that is the brightest new comedy on offer then comedy is dying a death.

Watching a barry show on bbc 4 about british heavy metal bands. LET'S RAWWWWWWK

This is just to fill the post because of the messages to short bollocks.

I suspect most ex jobless center employees would rather work at MaccyDs then sign on the signature pads. That's if the offices nerth of the border have rolled out these marvelous new high tech gizmos. They know just how much the system is stacked against you now. And if they were fired, rather than made redundant, they wouldn't be eligible for benefit for up to 2 years under the new rules anyway.

The nasty party are trying to kill us all off. Death by bad food, bad air. Fecking our NHS up so it can't care for us. Removing the safety net so we starve and freeze to death if circumstances work against us. I stopped assuming I'd have permanent employment a while ago, I'm now happy if I'm employed 10 out 12 months a year. The stratospheric rise in foodbanks is barely believable in this day and age, wasn't it supposed to be the bad old victorian times when people starved to death on the streets or in workhouses.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 344
Posted: 8/25/2018 6:14:41 PM
Cheers Vlad for not padding your post with nonsense....

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

Did I mention the mods once slapped a maximus minimus tariff on my posts of maybe aboot 10,000 characters. I had to copy and paste from some random online novel....War and Peace I think.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 345
Posted: 8/26/2018 3:55:24 AM
As much as I don’t like the dwp if you are fired from a job it’s not a two year delay on receiving benefits. It’s possible that a sanction will be applied but it’s not for that length of time.

I believe it’s 13 weeks. Just checked. It’s 13 26 or 3 years depending on if you have had a previous high level sanction in a specific time period.

There’s a foodbank near me that almost had to close due to demand. It sees around 90 people a day and usage has spiked in the last 12 months due to the universal credit rollout

I had to wait ten weeks to find out if I was going to be sanctioned for being 12 mins late to an appointment

They also tried to sanction me for rearranging an appointment but didn’t tell me and I only found out when I got the letter saying I wasn’t being

But the best fun this year was being paid a day early for Easter. Which I didn’t know was going to happen. That put both wages into one assessment period. Cut my next uc payment by 80 quid and caused my council tax to rise.

The dwp see it as a double wage. People who are paid weekly four weekly or fortnightly could earn the same as someone who is paid every calendar month but they’ll lose month over the year due to this.

And some people end up benefit capped as well because of this.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 346
Posted: 8/26/2018 5:00:03 AM
I was really impressed when I was in Southampton recently how cheap it was on the bus from the airport to the city centre. 2 quid I think I paid

I was also majorly impressed that you can charge your phones on the buses. Same in the Iow

They don’t have that up here mores the pity.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 347
Posted: 8/26/2018 6:21:12 AM
What a game that Motherwell Rangers game sounded today. Wasn't there, don't think my nerves could have stood it, I share a season with my bro and he was taking it today

Last minute equaliser from Peter Hartley 3-3. Would have loved to have been in the Motherwell end when that one went in, can just imagine the celebrations.

That will have burst a lot of football coupons today I think.

Celtic are currently 8th and if they win today they'll go second, mind you only 3 games in

That's us off the bottom, we needed that point today, going to be a tougher season for us this year than last I think.

Actually just read on the fans forum that we played very well today, well deserved point for the Steelmen.

Oh and Craig Thomson, who has sent a ridiculous number of Motherwell players off (and we've had several of those rescinded on appeal), didn't send anyone off today (although he apparently had a shocker of a game). Good times.
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 348
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2018 7:24:06 AM
I really must run now literally ..I'm certainly leaving it here. ...
 rekirked
Msg: 349
Posted: 8/27/2018 5:19:48 AM
Michael Jackson would have been 60 today
 vlad dracul
Msg: 350
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2018 3:32:05 PM
So tis over for another year. I've never been up the toon when the firework display is on. Too crowded and a camel trek to get hame. Well about 4 miles. But hey with my one new knee and my arthritic other one its like a camel trek to me.

I really must go and see it before i croak it. The waterfall is just spectacular. So here is what the hundreds of thousands were going to see...........

"An estimated 250,000 spectators filled Princes Street Gardens and surrounding vantage points on Monday night to enjoy the Virgin Money Fireworks Concert.

http://www.itv.com/news/2018-08-27/huge-firework-display-closes-edinburgh-international-festival/

"Eventbrite.co.uk at £25.00 per person.

Festival Fireworks Concert, Ross Bandstand, Princes Street Gardens, Monday 27 August, 9pm-10.15pm"

What they heard hear at the Festival Fireworks...........

The Scottish Chamber Orchestra will be playing at the Ross Band Stand in Princes Street Gardens directly below the Castle Rock................

9pm

PART 1: BERNSTEIN

West Side Story Concert Suite No 1, sung by soprano Lucy Crowe and tenor Nicky Spence as Maria and Tony, in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the birth of the legendary American composer and conductor.

Crowe and Spence bring to life the love story of the doomed star-crossed lovers in this iconic masterpiece of American culture, inspired by Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.

9.30pm (approx)

PART 2: HOLST

A selection from The Planets.

n I Mars, the Bringer of War

n II Venus, the Bringer of Peace

n IV Jupiter, the Bringer of Jollity

n V Saturn, the Bringer of Old Age

n VI Uranus the Magician

The clips put up online so far have been pony. But if you watch these clips (they are under a minute each) you will see what i mean by the waterfall being boss............

Last years waterfall.........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=iid9EK4xTMg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4e471akXL3U

And if anyone is interested in the logistics of this firework display the link below has the very thing.........

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/entertainment/edinburgh-festival-fireworks-2018-everything-you-need-to-know-1-4789056
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Random Musings - Talk About Everthing