Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Random Musings - Talk About Everthing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 vlad dracul
Msg: 626
view profile
History
Random Musings - Talk About EverthingPage 26 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Chapster
"Sorry to hear that Vlad. You're still alive though and that's the most important thing. i suffered badly from depression, I hesitate to say I'm cured but I am much better."

Aye wakening up is usually a good start to the day.

Did they stick you on the anti depressants? I was on them for a few years in the not too distant past. Thankfully my mates gave me a figurative slap and woke me up.

I was reading earlier today some study that says opioids don't really help with chronic pain. Yet they are handed out like sweeties. I take tramadol co codomol and dihydracodiene .

But on the good news front my email to my mp about the housing situation. I received a call from the housing department today. I have an appointment on thursday at 2pm.

Here's hoping.

Oh and i believe i just hit a 25 yarder into the top of the net. Gooooal Dracul
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 627
view profile
History
Random Musings - Talk About Everthing
Posted: 1/21/2019 6:04:38 PM
Morning to all..

Its exactly 2am here in a very wet and dark Altofts ( West Yorkshire ).

I am posting this to share the good news that both myself and Dave ( Chapster ) managed last night 21st Jan 2019 to meet up in Pontefract which is about 4 miles from me and have a few drinks together.

It was a total honour and pleasure to get to meet the bloke in person and he`s a true gent and star.

I wish him well today 22/1/19 on the first day of his 3 day course in relation to his change of life move to become a driving instructor.

I really hope our paths cross again someday pal...

Bryan
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 628
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2019 12:55:14 PM
Good to meet you too Bryan. You're dark horse but not one I think will ever be caught!

Am sat here on my hotel bed trying to do some work for customers back home. Definitey had enough of that though the new career is a little daunting.

Quite a few more boxes ticked this week, shiny new car, shiny new licence and a whole load of info to understand and work on.
 vlad dracul
Msg: 629
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2019 11:24:04 AM
Right yous lot listen up. Next week a pal of mine called Lorraine (Hurdy Deer) who works for Sky tv in their place just outside of Edinburgh is being flown to London, business class might i add, to be interviewed on Sky news (i think) or some sky telly show.

Why? Apart from the fact Hurdy Deer is a good pal she is also a decent person.

So a lassie contacted her on twatter. The lassie told Hurdy that her wee boy is autistic but he loves sky vans. She takes the bairn in the car and follows sky vans about. Much to the wee lads joy.

Anyway Hurdy arranged for four of the Leeds engineers to drive their vans to the wee laddies house. Delivering loads of goodies on arrival.

They then took the bairn for a drive in the van.

He also got his own sky shirt and a helmet with his name on it.

And I'm looking at a photie that Hurdy sent where the wee mans ma is talking. She said another lovely guy who works in the Leeds sky office arrived on another day and gave the bairn a t shirt and some lanyards.

So well done sky and well done Hurdy Deer.

So if you see Hurdy on the telly next week (she has promised to not get drunk) give her a thumbs up.

Nice one Hurds.
 kernowmade
Msg: 630
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2019 12:26:23 PM
allo allo is still on, love it
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 631
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2019 2:43:44 AM
Did any of you see the speech by Labour MP Jess Phillips - well worth a look.

She pointed out in a rather innocent way just how our government is made up of really rather rich people who haven't a clue and really have no value to society and yet make humungous amounts of money whilst blaming the poor for everything bad in the country.

read the article

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/03/jess-phillips-i-thought-i-was-quite-posh-ive-realised-im-basically-a-scullery-maid
 UKBunny
Msg: 632
view profile
History
Posted: 2/4/2019 7:05:35 AM
"Crypto Exchange Says It Can't Repay £145 Million to Clients After Founder Dies With Only Password"

oops

try1more
Msg: 633
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2019 5:34:35 AM
anyone remember cb radio?
anyone use cb radio or the later pmr radio?
all seems to have died out whereas it was once very popular.
anyone have anything to say about it all?
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 634
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2019 5:48:23 AM
Yes, borrowed one from my brother in law. It served little purpose though. I do remember there ws one woman on the M6 who used to updated the truckers via CB on road conditions but that's all been replaced by satnav etc

And you had to have a "handle" - Rubberduck come on!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Random Musings - Talk About Everthing