Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ideas on or things you carry to calm first date jittery nerves      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 siisaa
Msg: 26
Ideas on or things you carry to calm first date jittery nervesPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

So with that in mind, I have to ask: Do you consume those copious amounts of gin with your date, or before your date?

And while I have your attention, something I have been meaning to ask – where exactly did you get that nom-de-plume anyway? And does “siisaa” actually stand for anything or ????

I only drank gin before & during a first date once. I arrived to the bar 30-45 minutes early on purpose, drank and then had another drink once the guy showed up. Less than 2 hours later, we were making out in the bar. "Siisaa" was the OKC username of a hot guy I met a few years back. I'd stalk his profile on there and decided I liked the name so much I'd use it as my forum name here.

And thank you for using the term nom-de-plume...I learned a new word today! :D
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Ideas on or things you carry to calm first date jittery nerves
Posted: 3/13/2018 4:03:47 AM
LOL....always meet in a busy area and always pay unless we have talked before about this.....course no 4 star restaurants at first usually a drink or two....the first couple of minutes tell right off IF both are about their wits.....as for a woman she would be a fool to meet anywhere else except a busy place but in saying that have heard some weird stories!....lol
 Cynderella
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 6:29:05 AM
Can of pepper spray.
And
Fuzzy handcuffs.
 HanoverFella
Msg: 29
Posted: 3/13/2018 7:04:53 AM
^^^^ LoL, kinda sending mixed messages there, get their hopes up with the handcuffs, then blind them with pepper spray
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ideas on or things you carry to calm first date jittery nerves