Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Casual sex and dating...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Casual sex and dating...Page 7 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I for one would not be dating anyone past two or three times if I didnt feel sexual attraction and wanting to go to bed.
Most of my partners I was intimate with within three dates. I cant imagine any man bothering with 10 dates for instance and waiting until she is ready when in fact she would probably never be.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/20/2018 8:55:37 PM
Well, according to message 143, I'm "too easy".
At least I find myself in good company.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 153
Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/20/2018 9:08:25 PM
A strategically planned date for the first sexual encounter. Can you think of a bigger spontaneity and libido killer?
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 154
Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/21/2018 8:53:45 AM
Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees
She's an easy lover
She'll take your heart but you won't feel it
She's like no other
And I'm just trying to make you see

For Boo :)
 browneyesboo
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/21/2018 10:45:18 AM
Thank you, Ms. Roxy! :21:
 cooldog65
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/21/2018 12:07:29 PM
^^^ She's easy like Sunday mornin'...
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/21/2018 12:08:52 PM

Well, according to message 143, I'm "too easy".
At least I find myself in good company.

A gal I was kinda seeing years ago -- hot as hell, lawyer, attitude problem -- we'd text at least a little bit every day. We knew each other from a mutual social circle. She texts me one day and asks if I was up to going out the next day. I said "Yeah, sure, what time were you thinking?" "You're too easy," was her reply. People obsessed with the value-comes-in-hard-to-get game are only creating their own alternate reality.

With sexual relations, it's the same way with some. They're too obsessed/conditioned about sexual relations having to occur on some timer. A self-fulfilling prophecy, usually due to bad experiences they've had or thru 2nd-hand experience, that if sexual relations (all-the-way or not quite) happens "too soon" -- said person has little value. Many times it's a contradiction because although they may not be proud of themselves doing it, they're not going to rate themselves At All as low as the other person.

THIS is what childish games are about. :)
 spot4username
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/21/2018 12:12:05 PM
Casual sex means I start off in sweats right? Or maybe jeans and a t-shirt?

I mean I usually have more formal sex - a dress and heels or their equivalent (I may leave the heels on).

I believe this whole topic falls under my IDWIW life philosophy.

Why in the world would I or anyone else care about another person's opinion of who I have sex with and when I choose to have sex with that person?

Calling a person easy on the interwebs. /eyeroll/
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 159
Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/21/2018 1:00:54 PM

A gal I was kinda seeing years ago -- hot as hell, lawyer, attitude problem -- we'd text at least a little bit every day. We knew each other from a mutual social circle. She texts me one day and asks if I was up to going out the next day. I said "Yeah, sure, what time were you thinking?" "You're too easy," was her reply. People obsessed with the value-comes-in-hard-to-get game are only creating their own alternate reality.

With sexual relations, it's the same way with some. They're too obsessed/conditioned about sexual relations having to occur on some timer. A self-fulfilling prophecy, usually due to bad experiences they've had or thru 2nd-hand experience, that if sexual relations (all-the-way or not quite) happens "too soon" -- said person has little value. Many times it's a contradiction because although they may not be proud of themselves doing it, they're not going to rate themselves At All as low as the other person.

THIS is what childish games are about. :)

I stand behind this as well.

On another note, I usually do not respond to immaturity or unconstructive attitudes.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 160
Casual sex and dating...
Posted: 3/21/2018 1:27:06 PM

Casual sex means I start off in sweats right? Or maybe jeans and a t-shirt?

Casual for me is sitting around in my dirty clothes
Looking a mess, pickin ma nose

The ‘feeling like I’ve been used for sex’ phenomenon or whatever it is has completely bypassed me.
I mean, do people who spend like a year (+) with someone and then find out their other half is a prat still feel used? Like can you enjoy the sex and still feel used?
If so, did you really even enjoy it or just feel like you ‘had’ to have sex. It’s confusing.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Casual sex and dating...