Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies. how many messages do you receive?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Divinely_Feminine
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Ladies. how many messages do you receive? Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I honestly receive at best maybe three-five messages a day. I think I am a rarity as it relates to receive tons of messages as a women teehehe.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Ladies. how many messages do you receive?
Posted: 12/3/2018 11:43:35 AM

as I only get the odd message every so often!

Me, too.

And it's usually from Markus.
 hemingway234
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2018 11:45:00 AM

as I only get the odd message every so often!

Me, too.

And it's usually from Markus.

- Me three! Hey, at least I have a friend! Weeeeeeeeee!
 purplerider1200
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2018 7:08:06 PM
Yeah, but he's a little homely, and the wrong sex.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 12/12/2018 2:39:18 AM
I find that when some men moan about not getting the messages they think they should, they often forget to include the messages from people they don't desire from their presentation.
 ssm508
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 12/13/2018 7:30:30 AM

I find that when some men moan about not getting the messages they think they should, they often forget to include the messages from people they don't desire from their presentation.

I include all messages. Plus I tend to more flexible in the beginning. I don't expect women to exactly match a long list of requirements. I have talked to women that had mediocre pictures of themselves. There would need to be an obvious dealbreaker (such as obesity) in order for me to have no initial interest in a woman.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Ladies. how many messages do you receive?