Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump accepts offer to meet Kim Jong Un      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 klayata
Msg: 176
Trump accepts offer to meet Kim Jong UnPage 8 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)

Until you walk in someone's shoes, you have no right to judge them.

We all have the right to judge anyone we want for whatever reason we want.... the only issue is whether there is a valid reason for a harsh judgment, and that is only an opinion.

All you're spouting is misguided arrogance.

What the fuk is "misguided arrogance"..they are contradictory words totally meaningless in the context you just used it. If you are saying I am "arrogant" to have an opinion...well I think you arrogant to have the opinion I can't have an opinion...but that changes nothing of course.

Parenthetically...this is still me...I am always the ATA. One of the way people attempt to quash opinions on this board is to terminate profiles...and either people don't like my abortion opinions or 47Seagul is terminating me from the background... because she is looking for revenge for my terminating her. I have more ata profiles right now than I did two days ago... I will be able to continue posting indefinitely...whenever I want... if there is Ata on the end, its me, unless somebody attempts to clone me. Just saying.
 chameleonf
Msg: 177
Trump accepts offer to meet Kim Jong Un
Posted: 6/14/2018 10:18:23 AM
https://www.thoughtco.com/why-is-abortion-legal-in-the-united-states-721091
 klayata
Msg: 178
Posted: 6/14/2018 10:22:17 AM
^^^ I realize abortion is legal in the US and I realize there may often be good grounds for abortion... I am not challenging that...all I am saying is if a mother is going to kill her baby, for whatever reason...justified or not, she should realize what she is doing and not try to hide it by referring to her baby as a cluster of cells or a dehumanizing attempt to de-legitimatize what she is carrying inside of her. That is where I disagree with Viper...by trying to pass off a fetus as nothing more than a truck in progress or whatever he said...truly pathetic reasoning imho.
 klayata
Msg: 179
Posted: 6/14/2018 10:23:40 AM
Anyway, I really need to get to work...yes I still work, so we will take this up again later Viper. :-)

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 184
Posted: 6/14/2018 3:21:19 PM
now HERE is some flatulence in a tornado for ya! Chump should have been riding high until the end of the week, he did something that Clinton achieved in 1994. The GOP finally reached a goal as good as the Democrats...and yet what did we find out today about the GOP zero, I mean hero?

"Underwood charged in the lawsuit that the Trump Foundation engaged in "extensive unlawful political coordination" with Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. The case, filed in the state Supreme Court in Manhattan, followed a 21-month investigation that began on Schneiderman's watch. She said the foundation engaged in "repeated and willful self-dealing" to benefit Trump's personal, business and political interests, including a buying a portrait of Trump for $10,000 at a charity auction and using it to decorate a Trump golf course. An official for the watchdog group Common Cause said the New York investigation provided details of actions that could also violate a federal ban on campaigns funneling "soft money" through nonprofits.

"The lawsuit seeks $2.8 million of restitution plus penalties, a 10-year ban on Trump serving as a director of a New York nonprofit, and one-year bans for his children"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-blasts-new-york-lawsuit-i-wont-settle-this-case/ar-AAyEyPc?ocid=spartandhp

for all the noise Johnny and April and Dee made about the Clinton Foundation, its Chump who has to dissolve HIS and can't be allowed to be president of another one--how's he gonna get graft to run for re-election? He's both the toad and the scorpion crossing the river--and his nature just stung himself. Good news, its only Thursday, there's one more day this week to fuck things up more.
 klayata
Msg: 185
Posted: 6/14/2018 3:41:42 PM
^^^ in the scheme of things...this is a Yawner for Trump...its gotten to the point I can't stand watching anything about him...its just one thing after another.

I couldn't access this page...not sure how you did it.

By the way...why is Klayata still here? I gave it just a few hours and its been at least six hours....somebody is falling down on the job....I'm guessing somebody is going to be targeting me for a long time to come...until she gets tired of reporting...reporting...reporting. that takes far more effort than to just create my throw away profiles....
 chameleonf
Msg: 196
Posted: 6/14/2018 3:45:21 PM
...and yet his cult members wouldn't believe he'd do the same thing while in office, dealing with other slime from other countries.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Trump accepts offer to meet Kim Jong Un