Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Questioning the media message      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Questioning the media messagePage 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Vlad if I’d have known you were at risk I’d have tried phoning to check up on you :)
(Can’t get poisoned by phone yet right?)

So what sanctions can we feasibly place on Russia that will actually mean something?

Goaaaaallllll
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Questioning the media message
Posted: 3/14/2018 8:15:28 AM
Bugger Roxy - you snuck in just ahead of my toe in. Well done though.

Vlad - sounded like you were having a luvverly jubberly time dahn sarf. Great lamb pie on the way down and half a dozen stellas for the return trip. What's not to like? Unless the result wasn't your way.

Interesting that NATO has stepped up to the mark. Should remind Putin of something or other.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 8:28:34 AM
Someone over on the Guardian is pointing out that the Russian elections are in 2 weeks and that this could have been orchestrated to allow Putin to look hard defending Mother Rodyna.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 8:50:16 AM
It’s remainers, you said it yourself, they murdered Doddie :(

Options:
Expel
Freeze assets
Cyberwarfare
International retaliation

vlad dracul
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 9:31:38 AM
Chapster
The result was well to my liking.
I'm still away. Hoose on the edge of a cliff looking over at the Isle of wight.

200 mph winds though.

Putin is well liked in russia. There was a four part series on recently where a geezer went from the east coast of Russia to the west.

He visited the Putin cafe where you pissed on Obama in the urinal, used Obama bog roll and wiped your feet on an American flag doormat.

Roxy
We all know Brexit caused the di and dodi deaths. The hurricane down here just now is caused by brexit.

Hell even the getting lost in Southampton was due to brexit.

I'm sure there are a long list of "due to brexit" shenanigans.

Probably the lack of posters on here is due to brexit as well.

Hame the morn though. Stella's chilling for the long road hame. Got big simons 50th on Friday night down at the Hibernian FC supporters club.

Going out to napoleon's in Highcliffe with Jason tonight to get bladdered though.

Ps got a call from rat bairn this morning. I can go to simons party dad Fraser will watch the bairns.

Oh good says i.

Can I "borrow" £50 as well?

Hey ho.

justinelle
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 2:17:47 PM
This all appears to be a specific ongoing agenda against Russia, so no change there

Mrs, May demanded they prove they are innocent, so the concept since the Middle Ages of being innocent till found guilty, has now been jettisoned, for a political agenda.

The investigation is ongoing, suggesting the evidence is not conclusive, which is why the rhetoric is so vindictive. It is odd that Russia would use Novichok which just means “newbie” in Russian which would immediately point to them. As for blaming them for what has happened just because they invented the substance is ridiculous.

We the BRITISH invented the VX nerve agent in the 1950’s. This British concoction was used recently in the killing of the relative of the head of North Korea Kim Jong-un. Using Mrs May’s logic we are responsible for the murder of the half-brother of Kim Jong-un at Kuala Lumpur airport in 2017. as it was our nerve gas, made it for use against Soviett ****.

But then you might say what the Russians used was just theirs and no one knew how to make it as it was still top secret, which is what May implies. Again an outright lie. Vil S. Mirzayanov a distinguished chemist, worked at the State Research Institute of Organic Chemistry and Technology in Moscow, which was the main developer of chemical weapons in Russia. In 1995, Dr. Mirzayanov emigrated to the United States, and wrote this book about his life and experiences within the Soviet/Russian chemical military complex. State Secrets: An Insider's Chronicle of the Russian Chemical Weapons Program, so now all major countries know how to make the stuff including 10 miles down the road from the attack at Porton Down.

If that was not enough to prove it was no longer uniquely held by Russia, then ...... Almost twenty years ago, the US Department of Defense was involved in dismantling a chemical research institute in the former Soviet republic of Uzbekistan, where the Novichok nerve agent was tested, according to the New York Times. article published back in 1999 has revealed that the US closely cooperated with the former Soviet republic of Uzbekistan to decontaminate the Chemical Research Institute in Nukus, described by the newspaper as "one of the former Soviet Union's largest chemical weapons testing facilities." According to the New York Times, the Pentagon planned to earmark six million dollars towards the demilitarization of the Nukus facility.The La Times in Jun 2002 - BAGRAM AIR BASE, Afghanistan — A routine environmental inspection turned up traces of nerve and mustard gas at a military base in Uzbekistan

The people briefing the Prime Minister know all about this, and lots more, but the agenda the government is taking is designed to be confrontational, almost a declaration of war, based on selective information designed for an emotional knee jerk response only.

As for facts, the ever increasing evidence which the police say will take a few week to conclude the investigation.

Well lets be honest this decision was made and pushed through the mainstream media from the very start. So why the selective and twisted truths? Russia is in the middle of an election and about to have the world cup played there. Would they after being banned from teh Olympics dare to jepodicse the world cup? ...... Are sensible people supposed to swallow what the Orwellian Ministry Of Truth propagates without questioning?…..Well the answer apparently is YES!
 Strider886
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 5:34:05 PM

This all appears to be a specific ongoing agenda against Russia, so no change there

Exactly..... And it started several days before the poisoning happened, the BBC just randomly starts running stories with a slight hint of anti-Russian rhetoric, they run a "the day Putin cried" story (where they vaguely posed the question of whether he had someone killed) and then the very next day these 2 people get poisoned in the UK.

I don't believe in coincidence.......

I'm very curious as to where it's all leading, I think Russia is the only reason we haven't sent ground troops into Syria, so maybe that is on the cards???
 justinelle
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 4:26:05 AM
The game of telling a victim they are guilty, because its in their DNA, Colour, race, religion, educational level has a long history, normally exercised on the lover or working classes, who as BREXIT proved are sen as scum, who are too stupid to know what they are doing.

This allows the perpetrator to assume a natural superiority over the targeted dross, who obvioulsy need a good kicking in order to reinforce the concept of who is in charge. When done in public it is designed to elevate these vaules into the chosen audience, making them seem worthy of praise, as the brown nose squad scramble for favourable notice for future personal advancement. Those seeking such favours will after the body is seen safe from reprisals, put the boot into the prostrate body with gusto to prove their loyalty.

This gave the Blairites an opperunity to exploit the division in the Labour party, who dared ask for evidence in the ongoing investigation. Once one has destroyed a country, like Iraq or Libya the damage is done, and had they been leaders from Africa or some other lessor state they would have been arrested and charged under international law.

THe USA conside themselves to be Exceptional, Putting America First, thus all the rest ore at best second class. The class riven British elites, regardless of the fact we no longer rule the waves look down on the USA and espcially Trump as White Trash, allowing our dire present economic position in the world to be reinforced thorugh us knowing we are better than them all, despite the evidence. So assuming one is better is a way to pretend one is strong in public, and as most people feel victims of circumstances in their private and work life, look for something to follow and believe wil save them from their state. Hitler told the Germans they were the Master Race, so nothing changes but the influx of new actors reading from a modified script....Terresa May holds the office of poisoned chalice, haned on from Cameron and Co. We need an excuse not to do BREXIT as in either in or out, and as security has allowed totalateriam policies to be normalised maybe the threat from Russia, whether from the weather or the state be the straw she has at last found to cling on to.
 justinelle
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 4:26:39 AM
The game of telling a victim they are guilty, because its in their DNA, Colour, race, religion, educational level has a long history, normally exercised on the lover or working classes, who as BREXIT proved are sen as scum, who are too stupid to know what they are doing.

This allows the perpetrator to assume a natural superiority over the targeted dross, who obvioulsy need a good kicking in order to reinforce the concept of who is in charge. When done in public it is designed to elevate these vaules into the chosen audience, making them seem worthy of praise, as the brown nose squad scramble for favourable notice for future personal advancement. Those seeking such favours will after the body is seen safe from reprisals, put the boot into the prostrate body with gusto to prove their loyalty.

This gave the Blairites an opperunity to exploit the division in the Labour party, who dared ask for evidence in the ongoing investigation. Once one has destroyed a country, like Iraq or Libya the damage is done, and had they been leaders from Africa or some other lessor state they would have been arrested and charged under international law.

THe USA conside themselves to be Exceptional, Putting America First, thus all the rest ore at best second class. The class riven British elites, regardless of the fact we no longer rule the waves look down on the USA and espcially Trump as White Trash, allowing our dire present economic position in the world to be reinforced thorugh us knowing we are better than them all, despite the evidence. So assuming one is better is a way to pretend one is strong in public, and as most people feel victims of circumstances in their private and work life, look for something to follow and believe wil save them from their state. Hitler told the Germans they were the Master Race, so nothing changes but the influx of new actors reading from a modified script....Terresa May holds the office of poisoned chalice, haned on from Cameron and Co. We need an excuse not to do BREXIT as in either in or out, and as security has allowed totalateriam policies to be normalised maybe the threat from Russia, whether from the weather or the state be the straw she has at last found to cling on to.
 billybonds
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 5:58:14 AM
I love being scum and stupid. Alex Salmond is getting a hard time, while I've not seen his Rt show, apparently his appearance on the channel makes him a useful idiot. I'm an idiot.

Sturgeon that total political pipsqueak and mean, moody and malevolent John Mcdonnell have both run away at the 1st sight of the globalist-banking cartel's dictates on what constitutes the parameters of allowed debate. Bernard Jenkins compared it all to the nazis at the 1938 sic Berlin Olympics. What a bantam weight, he was making it up as he went along.

I'm not saying that this crime was carried out by the British or American intelligence. I'm not even hinting at it. No what it is that I'm saying is that there are very few countries that America is not occupying. Nato, or the u.s... surrounds Russia. I don't see Russia in Mexico or Canada. Putin handed America their arse in Syria. The Americans like in countless countries around the world went in there, using the rebels or isis, costing once again the early deaths of many innocents and Putin has put a stop to it. Over to you America....

The world needs a neutral reserve and settlement currency. The dollar has caused far too much bloodshed and death. America needs to recognise the game is over. And play a constructive role in a more just monetary system. War is not the answer Russia and China are not going to be pushed around. It will not be easy for anyone, in particular America. I think when Trump was elected 15 U.S. States were in recession. When all those dollars that America exported over the years are finally rejected by the world the resulting collapse in living standards in America will be truly biblical compared to what has transpired so far. If you think Trump is bad you haven't seen nothing yet.

Russia and a long list of energy and commodity producers maybe have thirty or forty years of energy and commodities left. They can either get paid or deplete them and have a heap of worthless American iou's to show. Putin thinks Russia should get paid. The Russian People would like to get paid and enjoy their wealth. If we are good people we will recognise this. If we are not we are one of two things we are as culpable as our governments. Namely we are thieves and killers. Or secondly we are being made stupid by the propaganda.
 Jo van
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 6:03:23 AM
The "poison challis" you describe was entirely of the tories' own making.
Half of the Tory cabinet were "brexiteers", as was Gina Miller (Vlad).

The tories have been whipping-up tribal xenophobia since they assumed office, and long before that.
-ALL of the funders and founders of "ukip" were formerly active tories, Farage founded the party after the Maastricht Treaty, which thatcher signed.
They have been objecting to the "control" over how hard employers can work their employees, and various "human rights issues" since forever.
May's first act as Home Secretary was to hire vans to drive around London, telling "foreigners" to "go home".

It's suits the conservative agenda to blame all the hardships which have been borne only by the already poorest, caused by their own cuts and "austerity" measures, on "foreigners" and "immigrants".
Cut taxes for the richest, and corporations.
And, at the same time:
Cut benefits and services for the poorest, cut health, cut education, cut the budgets for councils, which provide "social services" in half.

"Patriotism", "loyalty", "tribalism", "identity politics" and xenophobia are the "low hanging fruit" for incompetent politicians.
People really don't need much encouragement to hate an "other".
They have been "groomed", for their whole lives.
You only have to read these forums

The only sane politician who raised doubts about May's "only conclusion" was Corbyn, and he's immediately attacked and vilified for not being "patriotic".
May gave two possibilities the day before:
-Either Russia "done it".
-Or Russia had "lost control" of the security of these chemicals.
24 hours later, she declared there was "only one conclusion".
This smacks of "wmd", all over again.
-Knee-jerk reactions, by "image-conscious" politicians, "playing to" the "identity politics", of their own making

I don't know what the "shelf life" of such toxic chemicals is, but maybe some were stolen before Russia claims that they ceased production?
When the kgb disbanded, and everything was in turmoil.
Who knows?

Maybe May's just "trying to look tough".
Perhaps it's just further evidence of her own natural incompetence?
I think any suggestions that this is anything to do with "Brexit" are simply laughable.
The clown-prince moron, and now " foreign secretary" , Boris LED the Brexit campaign, and he was the first to declare Russia "guilty".

But it's edifying to find out exactly who are the people wearing the tin-foil hats.
Jmo
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 7:27:39 AM
Amidst all your laughing at other people's foibles, I think you would probably agree that whoever did it did so for a reason and did so publicly for a reason. I would tend to plump for the Russians with Putin coming up for election this weekend. We've already seen on Russian TV the newscaster warning people not to spy for the west otherwise they will get the same treatment.

May has jumped in with 2 feet presumably trying to look tough. Actually Farage says he agrees with May's conclusions and reaction, but I think he also said that it didn't matter as nobody least of all the Russians cared.

May has always been acting far beyond her competence but then that goes for the most of this shower.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 9:42:42 AM
Seems most countries are in agreement that it was Russia
I was joking with the Brexit/remainers conspiracy but it has no less merit than jo and corby’s suspecting of possible other agents, they’re all conspiracies without proof, just saying.

Man I wish the thirst for 1. power and 2. money wasn’t so strong
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 1:23:18 PM
The media will tell us that which it is told to -
I trust the lot (& HMG) about as far as I could throw them.

billybonds
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2018 11:34:04 PM
Well said bunny. I see Corbyn is being described as being unfit to be our prime minister. Don't make me laugh. He's only doing his job. I like to think he means what he says when he's asking for some sort of proof. Read justinelle and this nerve agent is out there. I'd love Jeremy to fly to Moscow this morning and cuddle Vladimir. This russophobia is pathetic. He's fixing his country.It's obvious that the dollar as the world's reserve currency is unfair and disastrous for many countries around the world and is maintained by violence on a massive scale.

Take the euro just before its launch in 1999 the ECB announced that 15% of its reserves would be held in the anti dollar (gold) and marked to market on a monthly basis. This was enough to persuade Saddam Hussein to sell his oil in euros. Less than half a decade later saddam was literally hung and millions of Iraqis had their lives destroyed. WMD....my foot.
 rekirked
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 2:46:52 AM
Russia have murdered hundreds in Syria and no one gives a Shyte, attempt to kill two in Salisbury though and the world cares.

I don’t think Putin had any knowledge of it, he’s not a moron.
 billybonds
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 3:49:08 AM
True kirk ^^^ but it's surely America that's killed hundreds and thousands in syria. Russia is attempting to put the lid back on against America's very obvious wishes.

From memory the start of QE2 in 2011 (there are graphs on the web) America exported its inflation (dollars) into the middle east kicking off food riots. People always kick off when they can't feed their families. Anyway the "western media" got behind all this in the interests of democracy and freedom. Regimes were overthrown ..

America and it's band of criminals used isis to try and get rid of Russian backed assad. There are gas pipelines. Or Trade interests. Obviously America as an imperial empire wants total control. Iran and Syria still elude them . In operation Ajax in 1954 the CIA took down a democratic government to install their man the shah on the peacock throne. The blowback for the Iranian people came when a bunch of religious guys took over the country in 1979. Egypt , Israel , Saudi Arabia, Iraq , Libya etc are their friends. With different levels of enthusiasm. I guess for the present regimes it's on a cost based stroke existential thingy analysis.

Anyway after training the neck cutters in friendly Jordan and after that caliphate business and a bit more homosexual and lady stoning ...lesbians are ladies too bill...I do know billy..honestly.....they created an Islamic state ..I mean attacked Syria. Turning the American inspired and backed Arab uprising into a Theresa. Geditt..Mayhem.

This is from memory but while we were trying to overthrow Assad, Putin turned up I think at a G20 and showed satellite photos of the allies busting our own oil sanctions with convoys of oil going out through Turkey I think. . It was very funny. He's like brexit ....anyway then in front of the world he dumped the American empire on the seat of its pants.

It's like rapist mikeTyson and James Douglas. No one can quite believe it. The now very complicated fire in syria is being put out. Although America Keeps trying to light it. It's staggering Russia was a laughing stock for so long .

America was the largest creditor nation in 1980. Everyone was paying it rents. Now it's the biggest debtor nation in history .It's a parasite to many. Countries want free of it. This is the truth no?

Or are we going to bury our heads in the proverbial and take comfort in our so called quality media.

Anyway our western media doesn't call the throat cutters isis but rebels. How very exciting for the armchair generals.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 4:04:58 AM
Agreed Bunny.

But who benefits? Putin for sure comes out looking good to Russian voters. Mayhem has turned an attempted murder into an attack on the UK. Corbyn is bashed by the press for talking at least some sense. And it does give the EU the opportunity to make us think again about Brexit. Win all round for those in power and wanting to hang on to it.
 billybonds
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 4:39:32 AM
Chap didn't Putin looked very good to his voters before this ?

For sure he has the media wrapped up. But it didn't help
Hillary who with the DNC connived to cheat Saunders
out of the nomination and with her media friends handpicked
Trump only to lose to the longest suicide campaign in history.

What about Jeremy twice? No Putin is genuinely respected in
Russia. He talks sense to them. There are no strong and stable
nonsenses from him.

We pretend in Britain that we are going to fix things. ..Putin
doesnt. He knows that the dollar is a big problem for Russia and
he gives Russians belief that its issues with it can be resolved and
that perceptions need not be managed and intelligence insulted.

Vvvv yes chap the Russian economy is doing badly .
And yet he is hugely popular and his popularity came
before this distraction. .... so....?

A question that could have been asked on that sorry
show could have been why is the Russian economy
Is doing so bad? And why is bad vlad doing so well
that he didn't have let off some nerve agent....

Answer the dollar system. You only hear it here.

It's not working for Russia or China or Brazil etc

Why? Because as I have explained given the dollar's
status forced on the world by Americans in 1944 .
The world is hungry for dollars. This was not a good
system for the world and increasingly America.

When dollars are scarce the price goes up sending for
example the rouble plummeting and interest rates
north and the Russian economy south. This is hardly
Putin's fault. But it is his to sort it. That's a genuine
statesman.

Justanotherchap
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 4:46:14 AM
Yes, but its that old diversion stuff again. According to the people on Question Time last night, the Russian economy is slowly collapsing, he needs attention somewhere else just as May does.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 vlad dracul
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 5:31:18 AM
Who indeed does benefit? The russian geezer WAS a traitor to his nation and fellow countrymen. But i read in the news today that the chemical used could have been planted in the lassies suitcase before she met her old man.

Loads of noise being made but will anything be achieved? Looks like gas prices could be well up for a hike.

I think anyone heading to the world cup following englandshire should be on the back foot.

As for st jeremy of corbyn he is not finding life as easy as leader of london labour.

I still say remain caused it.

As for your chucklesome post oor jo i see you are at year zero again? Where ALL new labours/london labours attack on the welfare budget gets forgotten about.

Who introduced the sanctions regime? Who voted with the tories on welfare cuts? Who had an election pledge to be "even more savage" than the tories regarding welfare cuts?

Was it

A me?
B you?
C new labour/london labour?
 justinelle
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 7:38:52 AM
The government through ther Ministry of Truth outlets, tell us who is bad and who we should be frightened of, a ssimple narativve for who are seen as simple fold, who need telling want is what.....like in BREXIT where its the morons that did it.

BUt where are the Russian Victims, the last victim was on TV and we watched him slowly wasting away, as the message was rammed down our throats.

THis time invisible people, a policeman is recovering........so this concoction of a nerve agen that is supposedly the stronges the world has ever know since the UK developed VX, are still breathing?????? VX kills in 1-10 minutes, and this Russian stuff is at least 6-8 times stronger.......which in Government speak means it has not killed anyone YET!

Someone is telling PORKIES surely?

So with the NHS , Schools, Social Services, Councils infrastructure going down the pan due to OVER FUNDING apparently and increasing job losses due to bankruptcie…..it appears that BREXIT, and Terrorism conversations are seen as overplayed and boring people to death, hey needed to create a new distraction just down the road from Porton Down where VX was invented.

Porton Down occupying a mere 7,000 acres. As of 2014 an expansion plan was predicted to create 2,000 jobs. Expansion started in 2016, with £9.5m in funding from Wiltshire Council, the Swindon and Wiltshire Local Enterprise Partnership and the European Regional Development Fund.

Porton Down laboratory in now to get £48m boost after Skripal attack. Amazing how quickly money can appear when the government want it to. Please do not ask if they are going to try and create more deadly ways to kill populations, as we all know it’s a preventative, defence establishment, not used to prepare for war at all.

Meanwhile the people of the UK are more and more marginalised as the infrastructure is engineered to degenerate slowly so as not to cause the ignorant any reason for worry.
 flossiescratchwood
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 4:11:41 PM
No idea what to believe really but this is an interesting article

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2018/03/16/killing-diplomacy-dmitry-orlov/
 billybonds
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2018 8:51:42 PM
Oooh thanks for that flossie it certainly was interesting to me.
I'm agog to find out what other forumites will make of it.

Young Jeremy is having a good war. I'll have to buy the
Saturday mail today, it will be good sport to see the hatchet
job on him. And Peter Oborne's views on it all. He has a soft spot
for one T. Mayhem.
 duracell_bunny_one
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 3/17/2018 3:16:57 AM
Clumsy, silly, & over the top - the reaction has been entertaining
Porton must look like a bluddy car park..........
With 'another' 'murder' the other night, are now to expect
a trail of dead Russians?
Watch this space.....either way the Media will print carp
and the Government will decide what rubbish to feed us next.
(I'm non-partisan, btw, Labour stank in power as well)

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Questioning the media message