Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Stormy Daniels      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 51
the interesting lack of misogyny from TrumpPage 3 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Hawking, it is amazing, a narcissist who loves to hear himself talk, who loves to bully...has no little "nicknames" for Stormy, no 4am twits, no threat to sue like he's threatened the others. Chump predictably cannot stand any woman who is strong enough to stand up to him--Warren, Clinton, Waters, Megyn Kelly, Carly Fiorina, Rosie O'Donnell etc. Its like a bully has met a bigger bully, and folds like a cheap suit and hopes no one will notice b/c he's the one who aims the attention spotlight.
 Jo van
Msg: 52
the interesting lack of misogyny from Trump
Posted: 3/13/2018 3:53:22 PM
I read that Stormy's friend, a photographer, often listened in on her conversations with Trump.
And that she told him trump asked to be spanked, with a rolled-up copy of Forbes magazine.
-What a horrific image that is!!

I remember when "Frank"/"Loltrump" was posting, and he used to post some great images, but one I couldn't forget, despite bleaching my eyes afterwards, and scrubbing them with steel-wool, was a picture of trump playing tennis, and wearing tennis shorts.
Thanks Frank
From that image, I'd estimate him to be at least 40% arse, by weight, and about 60% arse, by volume.

So, there it is: spanking and pissing, so far.
Does all this make him a "good negotiator"?
Is that what the people sitting opposite him will imagine?
I wonder if Kim will mention it?

Right about now, trump's probably thinking; "they can't impeach me if we're at war".....
-And I'm not joking; I think trump's despicable and desperate enough to try anything now.

It's never the sex that gets them, it's the lying about sex.

I'm disappointed in Stormy though, there's really no excuse for such bad taste.
-Not even pity.
 Bluemoon474
Msg: 53
Posted: 3/13/2018 4:14:06 PM
"So, I see BBI got the boot."

What the hell, Irish has been on the forums for 7 years. And he's nuked? Walts, you guys dumped Walts, he'd been here since 2005 and never hurt a flea. And Dee - annoying, always annoying but why nuke her? GTO, gone...poof, good he came back, he never was one to insult either. You expect this from the air heads posting in Relationships that have taken up roosting like old hens protecting their turf but all the nuking in Off Topic, why? Butterchickenchuck - gone, why? He wasn't nasty. Bamagirl, gone because of a tiff with a female and Naturalselection, gone after a tiff with the same female. Even Babble, she's been here for years.

Sad and pathetic. Over a forum.
 trinity818
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 4:23:47 PM

Sad and pathetic. Over a forum.

Truly. I wouldn't be surprised if BBI chooses not to return. This place has been decimated by the "loonies".
 Blondeesuata
Msg: 55
Posted: 3/13/2018 5:53:16 PM
Very sad about Blondee angel...roflmao. Hopeless..i'm not responsible. Too bad for Irish though :-(.. Blondee...never do onto others what you don't want done to you. You never learned that lesson. :-)
 LGL1975
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 9:31:19 PM

Of course, LGL’s response to this is ridiculous. This is in no way good publicity from anybody’s point-of-view.

You wouldn't know.

There's nothing in this sex scandal that's going to compromise Trump's agenda. People who already hate him are going to hate him more. And that will make Trump's supporters happy. So bottom line this is good news.

To hurt Trump politically you have to get in the head of his supporters. And the left isn't able to do that because they've always treated the hard right as an enemy. They're used to imposing their doctrines on a tame conservative opposition.

Now the game has changed. Trump makes a mockery of the pc establishment and liberals have to try and debate people they've always treated with contempt.

So you continue to list all of the reasons liberals don't like Trump and how he contradicts all of the things liberals value. And it doesn't work. Because what you need to do is identify the contradictions between Trump and his supporters. And you can't even do that.
 Cynderella
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/13/2018 10:15:32 PM
Dropping like flies....

You think ppl by now would know the only way to keep a secret between two ppl is if one is dead.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/14/2018 5:32:01 AM
"There's nothing in this sex scandal that's going to compromise Trump's agenda"

>>>as Jo pointed out, usually what gets a politician is the law breaking done to cover it up. Like using tax evasion to arrest a gangster.

"to hurt Trump, you have to get in the head of his supporters"

>>>in theory, yes, but in reality...you can't convince ideologists that they are wrong. There are plenty of Republicans finally standing up to Trump, and yet his supporters won't listen to those Republicans, claiming their former allies have gone Establishment. Those single-issue voters who only vote Republican in order to swing the Supreme Court, will overlook any other issue going on, just to get their issue accomplished. Republicans who worried about deficits when a black man asked for more stimulus money to help the Midwest get back on its feet, can't see the deficit tax cuts for the rich are creating. how do you get in the heads of the ideologically blind? and then there are the supporters who think immigrants are the cause of every problem, who believe "MAGA" means make America look white like us again? Are you going to convince them Trump is wrong to do that? Are you going to convince them Trump's White House is in chaos?

news flash--they know. and don't care. Trump's chaos is no different from the chaos in their own life. Trump's reality TV show life is no different than their's, except for the gold plating. Remember Denis Leary's song "I'm an ***hole"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs

That's all Trump has to do. Like Newt Gingrich, all he has to do is throw barbs. To a crowd that loves pro wrestling, knowing its totally fake, they love the bombastic. You can't convince people who love fake wrestling, to pay attention to what's real.

it literally is the same as dealing with a young girl who is a drama queen. you just can't reach them, b/c they love only that thing you're trying to sweep aside.
 abbata
Msg: 59
Posted: 3/14/2018 5:45:25 AM
The fact the same people who vilified Clinton's character gives trump a pass is far more a reflection of the character of that person, and I agree gte. These people are far too gone to be reached. Logic and rationality just doesn't matter to far to many today.
 blondeata
Msg: 60
Posted: 3/14/2018 6:53:24 AM
Either somebody is watching these boards like a hawk with numerous profiles ready to report all within a few minutes of each other or there is still moderation going on here. Ibotta above was gone in a Flash. I would think it would take at least a few hours of reporting i
before somebody is gone but maybe not. Or there still somebody on the board pushing a delete button, and if so those people are still as horrid as ever by terminating Irish, Walt, and other long-term posters. It's possible Blondie is doing rapid fire reporting but unlikely. As always, POF has the most juvenile moderators in the history of the internet. This is text to voice so if it's jumbled the little please forgive me. I still have an excess of 10 profiles all ready to post. If anybody wants any pointers on how to create profiles in under 60 Seconds, just ask lol.
 blondeata
Msg: 61
Posted: 3/14/2018 6:58:12 AM
It could be targeting of ips also but you would think they would simply not allow anything to be posted from any particular IP rather than deleting after the fact. Regardless this post is using my cellular network which means the IP has changed from the post above. If this post is gone almost as quickly as opposed above will be gone then that means there is a moderator in the background or somebody rapid fire report in profiles because the IP this is being posted under is not my static IP
 blondeata
Msg: 62
Posted: 3/14/2018 6:59:04 AM
Sorry the above post was posted using my virtual Network so I turned that off and this post is being posted from my cellular network. The above post might be targeted as a VPN. This post though should not be automatically targeted but only personally targeted
 HawkingJr
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/14/2018 7:44:23 AM
“There's nothing in this sex scandal that's going to compromise Trump's agenda.”

Trump himself has apparently been telling “confidantes” that he fears the wrong move on Daniels will “compromise his agenda,” which is the result of being impeached – he (and his advisors/lawyers) are supposedly much more concerned about what’s going to happen with Daniels than Russia collusion, because he really believes he didn’t collude with Russia (and he himself probably didn’t, though that does not absolve him from obstruction of justice and perjury related to the matter) – but he knows exactly what he did with Stormy. The sex aspect is interesting to some and not to others and ultimately doesn’t matter with this guy, no matter what Stormy has to say. Violating federal election law, ill-advised cover-ups and absurd intimidating behavior because of a sex scandal matters to many people, including some hardcore Trump supporters I’ve seen on various networks. Nobody much is worrying about how Stormy affects him politically – it’s legally that’s the issue. But keep downplaying the importance of this scandal, just like Clinton and Edwards did, so you can be as surprised as they are when this blows up into a liberty-threatening mess.

"So, I see BBI got the boot."

That’s why I haven’t been around much. 7 years of immunity and gets kicked out? The one bipartisanism in this place: they’re coming for all of us.
 funchesf
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/14/2018 10:16:24 AM

Posted By: lgl1975
There's nothing in this sex scandal that's going to compromise Trump's agenda

actually there could be ....for example.... if Mueller interviews Stormy Daniels and could link her payout to Russian Collusion,....if Stormy were being payed to remain silent during pre-election time then it's only logical to check to see if a pattern exist and perhaps there were others that were payed off including Russian Women during the same time period as Stormy...and payed off by whom .. and for what purpose

To hurt Trump politically you have to get in the head of his supporters

getting into the head of Trump Supporters would perhaps only result in developing a kool-aid addiction ......as Trump stated ... he could shoot someone and wouldn't lose voters,...that statement is why the mentality and ideology of Trump Supporters has little if anything to do with Trump...

did Angels become demons because they chose to follow Satan ....or were the angels already demons and used Satan's reign as an opportunity to show their horns .... funches 3:16

if you want to hurt Trump politically .......perhaps get Putin to say something negative about him ....then pop the popcorn and sit back
 LGL1975
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/14/2018 11:45:25 AM

how do you get in the heads of the ideologically blind? and then there are the supporters who think immigrants are the cause of every problem, who believe "MAGA" means make America look white like us again?

Or course you don't get it. The basic problem with modern liberalism is that it expects everyone else to conform to their ideology. Refusing to debate any position that goes against their doctrines. And dismissing people with conflicting opinions as uneducated losers.

Trump has power because he treats the left's chauvinism with the contempt it deserves. When liberals resort to name calling it just reinforces Trump's message that you are the losers now and America is winning.

Liberals never had any power. They've always been a tool of the establishment. Trump uses the hard right as his political vehicle instead. And this requires the left to play defense. Which they don't know how to do.

The left is still operating on the basis that everyone to the right of them is Hitler. And everyone else can see how silly this is. People on the right know Trump is a phony. But the left is too blinded by their indoctrination to see that. And that allows Trump and the hard right to collaborate. Trump has political support for his neoconservative agenda. The hard right is creating a space in the political landscape.

The only way liberals can undo this collaboration is when they stop expecting everyone else to conform to their thinking and learn to listen.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 67
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/14/2018 12:41:30 PM

liberals can undo this collaboration is when they stop expecting everyone else to conform to their thinking and learn to listen

Collaboration?
Strange word to use with this administration...isn't it?
Are you talking about the Russian/WH collaboration?

I seriously don't think there is any grand scheme of anything...other than disruption with this man....get real.
That's how he conducted his life before office...it was to be expected.
A lot of Republicans are changing their minds on supporting him....I predict it will be a tough run for him to get his 2nd term.
The only thing this man is consistent on...Is his silence on Russia....go figure!
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 68
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/14/2018 2:11:19 PM

Msg: 67
The left is still operating on the basis that everyone to the right of them is Hitler. And everyone else can see how silly this is. People on the right know Trump is a phony. But the left is too blinded by their indoctrination to see that. And that allows Trump and the hard right to collaborate. Trump has political support for his neoconservative agenda. The hard right is creating a space in the political landscape.

You and many Trump kool-aid drinkers are on a mistaken assumption that anyone who dares to oppose Comrade Trump is a liberal. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Trump electoral victory was a historic aberration that the American electorate will make sure it's never repeated ever again.

All people need to do is look at what happened at two former GOP strongholds, last night in Pittsburgh PA, where a district that Trump won by 20 points was decimated by a newcomer, and last year election with Roy Moore loss in Alabama.

Those two examples proves that Trumpism is over. Comrade Trump scandal ridden administration days are numbered. If Trump is not removed by Mueller, Stormy Daniels or any other self inflicted scandal, Trump will be a one-term president.

When liberals resort to name calling it just reinforces Trump's message that you are the losers now and America is winning.

Name calling? Obviously you are not paying attention to your Messiah divisive speeches and twitter feed.

And yes, America is winning now that candidates endorsed by Comrade Trump are losing, and losing badly as proven in Alabama and Pennsylvania last night. Any republican running in 2018-2020 better stay clear from Trump.

Trump endorsement is the kiss of death for any future candidate. Sad.
 hitmanatatoo
Msg: 69
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/14/2018 2:38:56 PM
^^^ Sorry L2L...Trumpism is the disease that will be with us for a very long time, long after Trump is gone.... brought on by worthless wars, raping of the working class, etc. I despise Trump... He is a vile man... but at least he has not gotten us in to a worthless wars... and the fact he is willing to meet with the leader of NK and possibly bring peace to that part of the world is a very good thing. Why has no other President done such a thing. What possible strategic interests to the US does the korean Peninsula have. Are we to go to war over a part of the world that does not have any strategic advantage? That makes no sense whatsoever.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 70
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/14/2018 4:02:08 PM
"The basic problem with modern liberalism is that it expects everyone else to conform to their ideology"

>>>the same can be said for neo cons, for those who passed the latest tax bill insisting "trickle down economics" still works, for the religious right wingers, and so on. When liberals argue a fact that science can back up, they have the right to assume they are right. When blue states outperform red states financially, blue states have a claim they're doing something right with their policies. When Democrat presidents are better for the economy than Republican, Democrats have evidence their smugness isn't wrong. When Democrats can show bias against people of color, any idiot would listen to their argument about institutional racism.

The average liberal has argued until blue (pun intended) in the face, and the facts have supported them. Some will, in exasperation, refuse to argue with someone who has consistently lost the argument. If you have ever taken care of children, then you understand--you don't waste too much time arguing nonsense. you move on. Liberals have listened to poor arguments, and watched Republican policies fail miserably. Do they really have to keep listening to things that make no sense? Just bein' blunt here, b/c stepping around the bush hasn't gotten the point across.

If and when the Republicans make sense, they can be listened to--and are by some liberals. Most liberals don't dismiss arguments that are contradictory, they dismiss bad proposals with a history of failure. I understand how the other side doesn't want to admit that (for example) trickle down economics have failed, and the Republican party really has to stop saying, "But you won't listen to our argument about trickle down economics". We don't listen b/c its total bullshit. Its just that simple. Oh, and hey, how's that health insurance plan coming along? its been years.

"when liberals resort to name calling"

>>Lyin Ted, Corrupt Hillary, Little Marc Rubio, Low Energy Jeb...What dog whistle Chump blows when he speaks, is that he speaks in choppy sentences expressing emotion rather than complete thoughts. So sad! Terrible news! He's like the Incredible Hulk, shouting, "Hulk Angry! Hulk Smash!" when people say, "I love how Chump doesn't complete sentences, I love how he insults people, I love how every proposal he makes, he runs from in a few days and proposes something new! its like he has ADD!"...and then get upset they're treated as poorly educated? They don't understand what being educated looks like. I understand their jealousy. But have you ever been in a household where the adults let the children call all the shots? its not pretty. and its as chaotic as the White House has been since it started. which is why adults keep focusing on what the White House isn't accomplishing, and children keep thinking things are great.

"people on the right know Trump is a phony"

>>>and yet they throw Bannon into the dustbin.

the problem isn't that we don't see, or that we are blinded by ideology. the problem is we DO see, b/c we are looking for reality.

"but at least he has not gotten us in to a worthless wars"

>>>interestingly, it was Tillerson who was talking about talking to NK while Chump was insulting him with RocketMan and rattling his sabre. no other US prez wanted to give NK the dignity of meeting, and they sure don't want to lose their military bases on the peninsula. it helped for the Afghanistan invasion and other operations in the Pacific Rim. Plus, its our Cuba to China :)
 LGL1975
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/14/2018 7:51:26 PM

You and many Trump kool-aid drinkers are on a mistaken assumption that anyone who dares to oppose Comrade Trump is a liberal. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I've never been a Trump supporter. But I get that you're not really interested in listening to what other people want to say. You only want to talk about your ideas which is that Trump is going to get impeached or that he'll lose the next election when the impeachment thing doesn't work out. That's a terrible plan. Beating Trump should have been the easiest thing in the world and you guys ****ed that up too.

Other people can only try and make the best of a bad situation. Nobody on the right really likes Trump. But they don't like liberals either. And they're willing to watch Trump and the left fight one another. That's a winning strategy.

If you want Trump impeached then you need to create conditions where the system has to get rid of him. And right now it's just you.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 72
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/14/2018 8:43:11 PM

Msg: 72
I've never been a Trump supporter. But I get that you're not really interested in listening to what other people want to say.

There you are assuming again, I never said you were a Trump supporter. One thing is to say you are a Trump supporter, another is saying that you and the kool -aid drinkers assume that anyone opposing Trump is depicted as a liberal.

On Topic:
Apparently more women are seeking legal advice and reaching out for representation against Trump.

Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says More Women Are Exploring Legal Cases Against President Trump

"A lawyer representing the adult film actress said he has received inquires from other women about potential cases against the president."

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/stormy-daniels-lawyer-says-more-women-are-exploring-legal?utm_term=.fuw2AZwxL#.dvwW48Oo6

And another Trump Organization attorney is involved in an effort to keep Stormy Daniels silent. For an organization that keeps denying Trump's involvement, they now have (2) lawyers from the Trump Organization working hard to silence Stormy Daniels.

Another Trump attorney involved in Stormy Daniels case

"New documents obtained by CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" on Wednesday suggest a deeper link than previously known between the Trump Organization and the company that Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, established in 2016 to pay off porn star Stormy Daniels in exchange for silence about her alleged affair with Trump.

The documents also offer the first evidence of an individual employed by the Trump Organization -- other than Cohen -- being involved in an ongoing legal battle regarding Daniels' alleged affair with Trump.

This is further evidence that the Trump Organization is involved. If they are going to argue that this payment was separate and apart from the Trump Organization, then why is the organization representing this company now?"

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/politics/stormy-daniels-jill-martin-trump-organization/index.html
 funchesf
Msg: 73
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/15/2018 7:46:47 AM

I've never been a Trump supporter

perhaps you're a Trump supporter in denial ....because when you make statements that Liberals "name call" but yet mention nothing about the President of the United States resorting to name calling even referring to his own attorney general as 'Mr Magoo" on twitter to millions of people which clearly amount to "workplace abuse".....that brand of political omission-ism falls into the ideology of a Trump Supporter

Posted By: LLove2LaughToo
And another Trump Organization attorney is involved in an effort to keep Stormy Daniels silent.

it makes you wonder ..where are all the lawyers willing to defend "Freedom of Speech"

Posted By: LLove2LaughToo
For an organization that keeps denying Trump's involvement, they now have (2) lawyers from the Trump Organization working hard to silence Stormy Daniels.

all Stormy have to do is refer to Trump as a true Patriot such as those of the Revolutionary War referred to as "Minute Men" ... I bet that would get Trump to talking ...but then again knowing Trump he would claim that was the most amazing minute in Stormy's life
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 74
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/15/2018 11:06:13 AM
Its valid...an impeachment of Trump, will get us Pence. We'll go from idiotocracy to theocracy. But it may feel a smidge better to have a competent person running the insane asylum, rather than one of the clients. If you've ever had the misfortune to work in a place where an idiot becomes a manager for no other reason except seniority, you can understand the frustration. Even if you didn't like the prior manager, at least there was some structure and professionalism going on. Things gone done, and on some sort of schedule, it wasn't a new proposal every week and then nothing got accomplished and we're on to something totally new we aren't going to do anything about. It wasn't a constant hiring and firing arrangement of deck chairs on the Titanic. It isn't hiring of people like Bannon who are supposed to be the voice of the unheard, who are going to steer things right, but then there's a personal fallout and this hero suddenly gets shunned as if they never were a voice of the people and they disappear into the ether.

Beating Trump should have been easy for any of the 19 Republican candidates. It also should have been easy for the DNC, a party that never passes up an opportunity to pass up an opportunity. The only thing that kept HRC in the running was that the alternative was DJT, and the only thing that kept him in the running was that HRC was the alternative. And yet?

she won the popular vote by millions.

That means, millions more wanted her. That makes Trump a minority vote, saved by the Electoral College. His low popularity numbers reflect this fact. Most of America, does not want Trump in office. But enough wealthy people think they can manipulate him, and so we're all stuck with him and the deficit his tax plan will create. Heck, would the MeToo movement have the legs it has, without Trump in office?

maybe that will be the good he accomplishes.
 ForumLurker
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Stormy Daniels
Posted: 3/16/2018 4:45:17 PM
Damn! They just got Blue Moon!

I was just reading a post of hers in the "Guns a right but healthcare a privilege?" thread. Her profile was active. I come to read the updates in this thread and BANG Her profile is gone.

I always liked her. We had our differences of opinion and even got into a couple spats but I always liked her style and respected her posting.

This is about as bad of a deletion-a-thon as any has been.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Stormy Daniels