Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Inicia
Msg: 251
Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.Page 11 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Ghost- sorry-good luck understanding- not my departments yours lol...(not intended to be offensive- the words i used were my best capabilities to express self- No prob that you shared your confusion..The expression of thoughts- into words -i can desire that you understand ;but, cannot force that understanding))
BTW FACT is NOT TRUTH- Fact may be True_ yes for those who need proof/evidence something to hold onto in the physical (for security great feet always on solid ground cannot be challenged)- we all choose our security our truth what we decide is true- no problem!!
how can your secure truth< be rattled or create a desire to change or argue other's truth /fact some why does it matter if you believe one';s ideas are ignorant ) some people hold truth in hearts and minds- others hold what they can physically touch / see or verify thru laws and rules of science or math:which are tangible and solid-
can one touch truth? NO-But a rock as a scientific combination of mineral atoms bouncing in such solid sure..

However:could you hold TRUTH/ LOVE /GOD/friendship/understanding/hate/envy/jealousy/greed/lust/thoughts/ideas in your hand?then use the solid form to kill, as a tool, or build a structure, or skip across a lake?- The results of such can be examined: therefore, analyzed- find reasons for them-and the neurological effects.

But prove they exist? not so much. The response or reaction sure !! what formula will you find for friendship or love???even why one likes something and another doesn't? But is it false that I like someone??? Love someone or hate someone?? Prove with evidence these are not my thoughts?

One cannot touch ignorance-intelligence-wisdom-enlightenment-neutrality-indifference etc- do we see what we believe sprouts from such concepts- yes-is that our personal truth yes!!
Drinks why share these ides only a personal judgement no fact_ so hypocrisy ?? So to believe concepts that resonate salient- becomes self's truth (ugly and beautiful , clear/obvious) personal not fact!! hold ignorance in hand- than fact!
 ghostata
Msg: 252
Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.
Posted: 5/30/2018 7:56:48 PM
""":That is ****ing stupid. Do you know WHY it is stupid? Answer that and you'll be real smart."""
Very sad. What the fuk happened to you...did you have a brain transplant?
 aremeself
Msg: 253
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2018 7:03:24 PM
Awe man, no one even tries on here.

Man oh man!

It doesn't take a whole lot of readin to realize that science doesn't have much of a clue of much....
No....they don't know how planets formed.
No....they don't know how our solar system formed.
No.......they don't have a clue how evolution actually works.
Etc
Etc..........
What they do have are just freaking ideas for the materialistics.
 potoata
Msg: 254
Posted: 6/8/2018 1:50:38 PM
^^^ True... they speak like Science has all of the answers. Science has virtually none of the answers...not to say that science has not come a long way over the years, but it sure is lacking when it comes to explaining or understanding the fundamentals of the Universe and Life.....yet they speak like Science has replaced God. Sad.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2018 6:25:57 PM
Don't you losers ever see how obvious and foolish you are in your parodic pretensions to bad mouth science stuff and get some of us to give you the same old smack down? Do y'all make bets on it or something?
 gingerosity
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2018 8:24:25 PM

Awe man, no one even tries on here.

Among the flowers, a single jug of wine;
I drink alone. No one close to me.
I raise my cup, invite the bright moon;
facing my shadow, together we make three.
The moon doesn't know how to drink;
and my shadow can only follow my body.
But for a time I make moon and shadow my companions;
taking one's pleasure must last until spring.
I sing — the moon wavers back and forth.
I dance — my shadow flickers and scatters.
When I'm sober we take pleasure together.
When I'm drunk, we each go our own ways.
I make an oath to journey forever free of feelings,
making an appointment with them to meet in the Milky Way afar.

"Drinking Alone under the Moon," by Li Bo
AD (701-762)
 plankata
Msg: 257
Posted: 6/9/2018 10:05:43 AM
Drink...you really need to go back to school and learn some critical thinking skills. Nobody here is putting down science. Personally I love science. Some of us simply are smart enough to know at the limitations of science. And some of us are smart enough to know there's a whole lot more out there then we could possibly know about. Perhaps the worst thing about living in a narrow-minded myopic world like you live in is not being aware about how narrow-minded and myopic your world
 _tholiån_webmaster
Msg: 258
Posted: 6/9/2018 11:25:40 AM
Some of us simply are smart enough to know at the limitations of science.

plankata
Msg: 259
Posted: 6/9/2018 12:07:43 PM
Wow tholian.....five posts in five months? Can i guess given your name you are some sort of admin here? Responsible for recent profile deletions? If so, why can't you leave people the fuk alone? We are all adults here.
 _tholiån_webmaster
Msg: 260
Posted: 6/9/2018 12:18:58 PM
Guess again genius.
 plankata
Msg: 261
Posted: 6/9/2018 12:29:56 PM
^^^^never mind...i don't mean to respond to a child. I guess its the pay structure..all they can get.
 _tholiån_webmaster
Msg: 262
Posted: 6/9/2018 12:33:51 PM
Try again Einstein.

gingerosity
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 6/9/2018 9:50:12 PM
Ooh, a guessing game.

Are you... a 36yo bald guy in Holiday, FL?
 plankata
Msg: 264
Posted: 6/10/2018 8:38:25 AM
Lol....I'm guessing a 19 year old making minimum wage in her first ever job...taking night course at the local community college, three tattoos, ring in her nose and a boyfriend working at McDonald's :-)
 plankata
Msg: 265
Posted: 6/11/2018 12:33:25 PM
^^^he got the basics right. Science never has nor likely ever will answer the fundamental questions, the speculations by hawking not withstanding.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.