Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ratagtr
Msg: 326
Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.Page 14 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
You know Red, Drink at one time was a pretty thoughtful poster and had contributions to threads like these....but last year or so...he has obviously grown tired of this site...not sure why he is here.

You on the otherhand have always been low IQ (despite your self professed 160 IQ), a low-life holocaust denier, a Racist and Antisemite..and a man who excuses himself for his many failings by claiming he can't help it because of brain damage.
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 327
view profile
History
Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.
Posted: 9/3/2018 1:34:02 PM
You never did understand the iq thing.
I don't know my iq. The two tests I took only go up so high... see?
The testing was by a well known organization too...lol.
They tried to demand more testing.
My contract allowed me to refuse, though at a cost.

I have also never denied the holocaust happened.
You could quote me if I had...

You are just a sad frail ineffective flatchested woman who lives in florida.
Who is obviously obsessed with trying to hate on this forum.
"Shut down these boards" indeed.

Why do you fixate?
Is your life so bad that you return over and over and over... just to try to injure others with your words? Manipulate the discussion on this forum?

Can you explain why?
 _Batmån
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2018 6:33:39 PM
You are just a sad frail ineffective flat-chested woman who lives in Florida. Msg: 327

I was under the impression Trollata was male. Though, now that I think about it, your description could be a euphemism for being a pussy.
 lyinjovan
Msg: 329
Posted: 9/3/2018 7:31:37 PM
Yes it is obvious hopeless that you are off the IQ charts. You are so smart you were compelled, so you say, to be nothing but an army mule in iraq..we always send out best and brightest to be used as cannon fodder in our military adventures

Never denied the holocaust?...it was around July 4th or so a year ago when you posted as hopefulhunk you fuming lying piece of garbage.

Yes, I despise racist, bigoted human trash like you. You accuse me of hate. You've obviously lived in a world of hatred all your life and brought it to these boards where you were obsessed with me when you posted as screwneight...then hopefulhunk.
Back when kj521 took pity on you and asked me to take pity on you too...and I did, until it became clear you were the definition of a human reject.

Geeze joker..you seem upset with me. Hey as a webmaster maybe you can create a little robot and delete all my ata profiles, they seem to disturb you so much. Remember..your life as a barista awaits you
 rednwhiterider
Msg: 330
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2018 5:48:08 PM
"Army mule in Iraq"
How did you decipher that from the letters and words that I wrote?
On the otherhand... No-one I ever knew wanted to be a POG.

Ahhh... same way as you come to conclude most everything you are so sure about.
Just fill in whatever fits the voices in your head.

Just like in May last year on the israel thread. Now there's some light reading.
Page 52. I said " I think jews have a right to a home. A castle."
You responded "fuck you. I know you are a nazi" or some such shit.

You read things not written. You see hate where it isnt.
Like you bragging about deleting motowncowgirl and volcanoking.
Anyone can look up those gals posting history and see they weren't picking on you.
Nor did they call you a shorttimer. Yet you think that really happened.
Reread their histories. Or did Markus have some big conspiracy out to get just you?
Now you will show him?

I think your mental decline is awful and care that you are so very addled.
Why else would I respond?
Ok... I have a shortage of yard sales where I live too.

Joker, she has been working for years to trash this forum because she was deleted for becoming obsessive and controlling. Now she deletes people and makes new profiles with their names to mock them.... feeling superior like a little pigeon playing chess.

Ps...put tape over your laptop cam.

Kj... sorry I told her about you guys deleting her. Now she won't let you come back.

Carla. Talk with your councillor and take your meds. You are a danger to yourself when you get so worked up. Do you want me to call one of your sons for you?
Step back and enjoy the hurricane coming. I enjoy mother nature's power.
Get stocked up and have a party. Even if it's just you and yourselves and us here on the forum. We can trade yoga poses and youtube favs.

Much better than hatred and paranoia. Life is short.
If you get it together I would even take you sailing.
 tomtoatat
Msg: 331
Posted: 9/6/2018 5:07:04 AM
Hopeless...do you not see yourself the way most others see you? A sad, delusional man, trying to convince himself he actually matters. You did..as cannon fodder. I hope your day of glory is worth the half man it turned you in to? Maybe KJ was right...you are to be pitied :-(
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 332
Posted: 9/7/2018 6:56:26 AM

Frankie...already gone. So sad.

WHAT?!??!

I leave the country for a few weeks and Frank tries to sneak back? And I did not even get the chance to tell him See You in the Funny Pages???!
Damn!!

He just cannot help himself, can he? He’ll never learn.

Oh well. Maybe next time though. OK Frank?
<-- POPPAPATAR (this time)
<--Frank

Who created farts?

I think my uncle Bob did. If not created them, he certainly created some of the most unique and memorable ones! (I do not know what my Aunt fed him)

Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 333
Posted: 9/7/2018 7:45:20 AM

You are just a sad frail ineffective flat-chested woman who lives in Florida.

I was under the impression Trollata was male.

rednwhiterider is accusing xxxxata of being the total nutcase Carla - AKA curiousindb - from Daytona Beach Florida that went off the wacko psychotic radar during the infamous Tall thread.
I have to say that I have seen some parallels and even thought of the possibilities, but nothing to clearly indicate it.

Oh, and by the way, nice job changing the quote box background color and placing workable links into your posts. Are you posting from the app to do this?

tomtoatat
Msg: 334
Posted: 9/7/2018 8:12:32 AM
Come on Cash..you are tall. I know you deny it...but tall you were/are nonetheless. It is nice you are no longer trying to control the board.
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 335
Posted: 9/7/2018 8:37:03 AM
_Jøker,
Speaking of the Tall thread and being able to manipulate your posts…

Nice job hiding your profile. I have tried several ways of finding it and I get returns that normally indicate a closed profile. But clearly your profile is active.

The only other times I have seen this was when former moderator miss Allison used her knowledge and former moderator permissions under the handles of Yoshi, The Wizard of Oz, EdJacobs, tall I spew poo, and some others I cannot recall.

Again, nice job.
(is it you Allison? If so contact me.)

xxxxata,
You have claimed not to know who carla was but you also seem to very familiar with tall. Something isn't quite kosher with those two views. Carla (you??) and tall (not me but I cannot convince you so whatever) both gained their infamy during the epic tall thread.

So, you cannot know so much about Tall - trying to become a moderator - and know nothing of his most prominent antagonist carla.
 tomtoatat
Msg: 336
Posted: 9/7/2018 9:43:48 AM
Cash, as you well know, tall hung around quite a while after that infamous thread that I was never part of, never read concurrently, never participated in. Not sure I was here when that thread was generated but I never noticed it if I was. I do remember kj521 pointing it out to me, that everybody was scared of tall and his terminating their profiles, so naturally I had to search tall out and take him on. You became my nemesis then as you remember. Ultimately the board and I won the war, but you never disappeared entirely...still working in the background, still deleting profiles...and occassionally coming back as cash. You know it. I know it. Good try.
 Mr_J_Cash
Msg: 337
Posted: 9/7/2018 11:12:09 AM
Regardless of anything I say, you will continue to try to identify me as Tall. Like I said, so be it. Attacking someone to deflect the conversation is an age-old tactic.

If you are in conversation with KJ she can confirm that I am without doubt not Tall. KJ and I posted back and forth right after that thread when Tall was back as a different users. I called him out in a couple of those threads. (Along with numerous others.)

KJ and I even corresponded via messages a number of times back then and she continues to contact me from time to time.

I was a different user name than my Cash persona during the Tall thread. That was when Lurker and I became such good friends.

Like I said, believe what you want. I am defending myself only because you seem intent on making others believe I am the jackass Tall (thus deflecting and attempting to discredit my comments). Otherwise I would most likely totally shrug you off.

Carry on.
 apriloveswhiteroses
Msg: 338
Posted: 9/7/2018 11:33:49 AM
Why Does God allow pain and suffering?

To make us better, Or..To make us bitter.......?

Food for your soul!...:)
 _Batmån
Msg: 339
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2018 1:04:54 PM
Nice job hiding your profile. I have tried several ways of finding it and I get returns that normally indicate a closed profile. But clearly your profile is active. Msg: 335

I was David Bowman.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 340
Posted: 9/7/2018 1:18:59 PM
Damn ata!
The J Cash profile never posted anything against you worse than saying you reminded him of Carla. And you delete J Cash???? Never accused you of being Carla, just said they had thought you might be. Also said there was no real evidence of it, just similarities.

Damn!!!

I'm sure you will come back and say again you do not delete profiles other than one, two, or three users (I forget how many you claimed to be the only ones)but it sure looks like you have turned into the DELETE KING with your self posted expertise on how to delete profiles.

As you so oft say...
Sad.
 LOLTrump
Msg: 341
Posted: 9/7/2018 1:20:42 PM

I was David Bowman.

As in Space Odyssey?

LMAO
 tomtoatat
Msg: 342
Posted: 9/7/2018 1:31:25 PM
^^^ Nope Cash (or is this you Frank, reclaiming your LOL profile last used by Cash??)..

I have NEVER deleted you, you being Cash...or deleted you, you being Frank.....ever. I have always admitted who I was responsible for deleting. (parenthetically, you sound more like Cash than Frank...Frank spoke with a sophistry unique to him.....you not quite as bad)

Face it..If I deleted people....Jovan would have gone long before he was...and Cotter too.

You never really bothered me...even as Tall........ you were just a natural enemy of mine...somebody who liked to lord it over everybody else. I don't really care about your calling me Carla in part, I don't care about how Jovan called me female, I don't care about how Hopeless calls me Carla......seriously...why would I care about any of that?

I called you tall well before you intimated I shared characteristics of Carla....although I did so through private email..and then when you denied it... I didn't bother arguing with you...really no big deal.

By the way, when you were speaking with KJ, did you ever intimate you were also Tall...or did you leave her in the dark?
 tomtoatat
Msg: 343
Posted: 9/7/2018 1:34:17 PM
Funny, I was under the impression Joker was female....that's what I recall the Tholian profile was when she showed a profile...that of a 19 year old female.

they both use blue crayons...so they likely are one and the same.

I do believe Joker is male though....no female would have used that profile of the epitome of an evil Clown he had posted for a while.
 aremeself
Msg: 344
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2018 10:21:43 PM
April

Because we gave him the finger, and now we are on our own..........
 ForumLurker
Msg: 345
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2018 12:52:21 PM
Someone emailed me and said “ Mr. Cash referred to you as his friend, which I know you are not, and then was nuked by ata again because ata was accusing him of being Tall ”. I also see that his Frank antagonizing pirated profile of LOLTrump was also nuked the other day. By ata? Who knows but ata will surely deny it.

It looks like ata is, as Cash accused, the “delete King” but there will never be a way to actually know who did it.

Let me say that I have had issues with Joe. Not just with his many J Cash handles but also several others of his earlier usernames over the years. I still have no use for the man. When I first realized who J Cash was I thought the J should stand for Jackass, not Joe. That is just me I suppose. About the only thing Joe and I saw eye to eye on was a hatred for Frank. But I never reported Frank and I still say that Joes boasting about deleting him was just Joe having lucky timing then blowing his own horn and strutting around yelling LOOK WHAT I DID. Regardless, he should never stand accused of being Tall IQ. No one other than Steve himself should be accused of being Tall IQ

I never before saw Cash, under any of his incarnations, accused of being Steve, AKA Tall IQ, Tall_IQ, Moderate_Recall, and others that I cannot recall. He and Steve often went at each other too. Just a quick example I found was post 498 in this thread:
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16439129datingPostpage20.aspx
This was during the first Great Troll Wars, AKA Delete Fest, of 2015 where Cash is discussing Steve under one of his other non-Tall IDs, CastObserver.

Tall openly appealed to his backers or Gang (or whatever term he used), to report users he considered to break the rules. Tall tried repeatedly to get Markus to “hire” him as a forum moderator. These accusations were proven during the Tall thread. Cash hasn’t been within a whisker of those tactics.

Steve and Cash’s posting and writing style are so unalike I find it difficult to see how anyone intelligent could seriously consider them the same person. Maybe you could elaborate.(?)

So, Cash is gone, for now, and that is a good thing. I hope he stays away. Nevertheless, he has likely recreated another profile already. And, even if not, I am sure he is reading this.

OK, I’ll let all y’all get back to your God/no-God discussion.
 toker232
Msg: 346
Posted: 9/9/2018 2:27:45 PM
You got any proof lurker that Atari had anything to do with any deletions...just another clueless pof blowhard spouting off. As for Tall..heck you could be another tall alias for all I know.
 musicamongtheflowers
Msg: 347
view profile
History
HAWKING was wrong about the non-existence of God.
Posted: 9/9/2018 2:42:20 PM
The existence or non-existence of God can never be proved or disproved. Forget all conventional definitions of the word "God". The closest description of what we call "God" is in my opinion; an all powerful, perpetually self- creating form of lucid energy whose dominant attribute is love. God does exist See "Does God Exist? at Amazon by Michael Mckinney
 toker232
Msg: 348
HAWKING was wrong about the non-existence of God.
Posted: 9/9/2018 2:52:36 PM
^^^of course God exists, but highly unlikely the God of the bible exists, nor is it likely a personal God exists. Still there is a creater... we simply cannot define or categorize him/her/it.
 musicamongtheflowers
Msg: 349
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2018 2:55:11 PM
This question is important. Here's the answer. A universe with no possibility of harm and suffering, accidental or otherwise would be a closed universe and one that's inconsistent with human freedom. The seeming absence of God actually promotes man's self-empowerment in the same way that a loving parent allows his child to stumble and make mistakes. It's not because that parent doesn't love the child it's because there is simply no other way for the child to grow into their own strength and ultimate independence. A Journey of Souls at Amazon Michael Mckinney
 ForumLurker
Msg: 350
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2018 4:04:17 PM
One more hand full of kibble and I will stop feeding the troll. No matter how hard he tries to troll me. I promise.

...just another clueless pof blowhard spouting off.

Pot, meet kettle.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.