Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 funchesf
Msg: 94
Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.Page 4 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

Posted By: Factata
Christian apologist means nothing but an insult and derogatory term two people who defend the Christian faith, primarily because people like you are so offensive to Christians that Christians feel the need to defend themselves.

I see you haven't a clue what an apologist is ....

"funchespedia" APOLOGIST EXPLAINED "perhaps?"

there are also Trump apologists ....every time Trump bleats something stupid there are those that will forever try to rationalize or make excuses for his "simpleton-ism" .....so think of an apologist as being someone's "Lawyer" ...with the morals of a "Shyster"

Fun, one day just to show me and us you can do it, you are going to have to make a post without any actual Babel in it.

it's clear that Hawking's theories also appear as babel to you ....perhaps you have dyslexia?

As to my profiles, I will create them as necessary until the person reporting and terminating me grows tired.

nope, that excuse won't work.....because you already admitted to trying to hide your internet address in an attempt to foil this site from automatically terminating you ..so trying to blame this on a person is deflecting from your true motives of creating over 100 fake profiles

if I never made any effort to terminate herod Jovan, or elphaba, or hopeless, or some others, you don't have to worry about being on my list.

but you did place some of those forum members on your "Death Wish" list and that is why the site kicks you off ..the fact that you keep coming back over 100 times with the same crap is why the site might be forced to (for legal and moral reasons) report you to the FBI

NOW BACK TO HAWKING
what Hawking did was put an end to "the cosmological argument" with a "logical" explanation as to how the Universe and Life came into existence without the need for a Grand Designer thus freeing up the "thought process" to think beyond "the big bang" or a God, which some find frightening and/or blasphemous
 voltata
Msg: 95
Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.
Posted: 3/29/2018 9:45:08 AM

nope, that excuse won't work.....because you already admitted to trying to hide your internet address in an attempt to foil this site from automatically terminating you ..so trying to blame this on a person is deflecting from your true motives of creating over 100 fake profiles

Well for all I know, Blondee is also an admin... there is some indication that when she went after Crookcatcher...Crook was no longer able to sign in...that went beyond reporting, but the system somehow flagging his devices and preventing him from posting. I am happy, if they were doing that to me, that I was able to beat that system. I can't beat the reporting though, and if that means six reports of abuse to a new Id results in automatic termination, not much I can do about that person with six profiles who is reporting me is there other than effortlessly creating these throw away profiles which takes about a Minute to create. Either way, your claiming that my beating the system is some attempt to "scam" is just more babbling by you....but that is what you do..babble..and more babble.

but you did place some of those forum members on your "Death Wish" list and that is why the site kicks you off ..the fact that you keep coming back over 100 times with the same crap is why the site might be forced to (for legal and moral reasons) report you to the FBI

Well I'll tell you what.... report me to the FBI if you think you have a case against me. You are not the brightest so you might think there is actually something there. Heck for all I know....its you who is actually deleting people. You are a racist and bigot, your entire existence on this board is so you can subtly mock people...I forget the name of the person you constantly argued with last month or so...but I haven't seen him around lately. Did you report him and have his profile deleted. Look at your photo...a naked man getting out of a shower... trying to show what a tough guy you are. You are a very angry man Fun...it is plain as day to me. That's why you mock people with your nonsensical babbling...and that is all you do...babble...babble...babble. You are like a Turkey....you can't stop gobbling because you are so angry about Thanksgiving...LOL. But like I said...you are Amusing. . . sometimes I do wonder if you even know you don't make any sense. Black Power there Fun....Black power. Lift those weights, take naked photos of yourself...and post them on POF. Such a tough guy.
 funchesf
Msg: 96
Posted: 3/29/2018 2:08:11 PM

Posted By: voltata
Well for all I know, Blondee is also an admin...

doesn't matter if Blondee is the administrator or the lord almighty himself ....you were the one that wished Death upon forum members and got yourself kicked off the site... your attempt to frame innocent people to justify your fake profiles is "scam #2" ...

your claiming that my beating the system is some attempt to "scam" is just more babbling by you.

the same if you broke into a cellphone 100 times after they blocked you ...the behavior is criminal and the intent is to do harm

Well I'll tell you what.... report me to the FBI if you think you have a case against me.

I didn't say me Einstein ...I said the site would be forced to report you to the FBI just to cover their apse legally....if you act out in public like you do on this site we're bound to see you on the News along with Trump saying how POF and the FBI failed to do their job

I forget the name of the person you constantly argued with last month or so.

one person? ...but I've constantly argued with at least 30 of your fake profiles last month ... Larry-tata .. Moe-tata .. Curly-tata?

Lift those weights, take naked photos of yourself...and post them on POF.

so you're the one that been sending me those e-mails

NOW BACK TO HAWKING

.the laws of physics do not create anything,

except according to Hawking the laws of physics created all Creation ....even if one don't believe in a personal God or do believe in the biblical God they would be incapable of naming one thing that their God has accomplish that could have been done without the laws of physics...this suggest that even their God is under the jurisdiction of those laws
 voltata
Msg: 97
Posted: 3/29/2018 2:13:10 PM

the behavior is criminal and the intent is to do harm

Babble...Babble...Gobble ...Gobble.

said the site would be forced to report you to the FBI just to cover their apse legally

You are one naked dumb fuk. Very sad :-(

so you're the one that been sending me those e-mails

Probably the ones sending you those emails are those women whose profile photos are of large, black rearends. I'm pretty sure that's your style and type.

except according to Hawking the laws of physics created all Creation ....even if one don't believe in a personal God or do believe in the biblical God they would be incapable of naming one thing that their God has accomplish that could have been done without the laws of physics...this suggest that even their God is under the jurisdiction of those laws

There is a reason I accuse you of babbling... this is just one example. Gobble...Gobble. :-)
 voltata
Msg: 98
Posted: 3/29/2018 2:16:52 PM
By the way, I was meaning to ask you.....related to Devin Funchess by chance? I hope you are not his dad or his Uncle...what an embarrassment having a father who parades his naked photos just out the shower on Pof....unless you are trying to attract those large rear-ends. Maybe the shower photo attracts those types? Class act there Fun. :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.