Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 voltata
Msg: 102
Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.Page 5 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Software upgrade?
 voltata
Msg: 103
Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:37:11 PM
Here you go Fun. She just popped up in my feed. A little young for you, but on your level in the class department. . . Enjoy naked profiles..

https://www.pof.com/member177505105.htm
 funchesf
Msg: 104
Posted: 3/30/2018 7:52:54 AM

Posted By: voltata
There is a reason I accuse you of babbling

actually you're accusing Hawking and Einstein of babbling ... you simply lack the cognitive skills to comprehend that

You are one naked dumb fuk. Very sad :-(

is that what the Doctor said after you popped out of the womb?

who parades his naked photos just out the shower on Pof.

are you touching yourself?

What the fuk is a "christian apologist"?

actually you're a Christian Apologist ....the discussion is about Hawking's scientific theories and then you jump in and start "preaching from the bible" about how God is eternal and always existed "offering no proof as proof"....that's what Christian Apologists do ....

THE QUESTION

explain how you know that God "always existed" without sounding like a Christian

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile
 voltata
Msg: 105
Posted: 3/30/2018 8:26:35 AM

actually you're accusing Hawking and Einstein of babbling ... you simply lack the cognitive skills to comprehend that

Babble Babble...Gobble Gobble

You are one naked dumb fuk. Very sad

is that what the Doctor said after you popped out of the womb?

Such a clever retort from a Babbling, Gobbler.

who parades his naked photos just out the shower on Pof.

are you touching yourself?

Is that what you think men do in viewing your shower photos.... you looking for a man or a woman?

What the fuk is a "christian apologist"?

actually you're a Christian Apologist ....the discussion is about Hawking's scientific theories and then you jump in and start "preaching from the bible" about how God is eternal and always existed "offering no proof as proof"....that's what Christian Apologists do ....

Babble Babble, Gobble Gobble

> explain how you know that God "always existed" without sounding like a Christian

it's these Perry Mason moments that makes it all worthwhile

First you explain why you think your Naked body just out of the shower would be appealing to women , let alone men. You ain't Denzel Washington. Heck, you ain't even Oprah Winfrey.
 funchesf
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/30/2018 10:28:05 AM

First you explain why you think your Naked body just out of the shower would be appealing to women

because Marilyn even you are obsessed with posting about my naked wet body ....er... are you still touching yourself? ... gross

Babble Babble, Gobble Gobble

squawk squawk GOD IS ETERNAL squawk squawk .

and there you have it, every time there is a scientific discussion you get this religious parrots flying in squawking that God is eternal....but ask them to explain how they know this beyond the bible and they can't .......perhaps further proof that religion dulls intelligence

You ain't Denzel Washington. Heck, you ain't even Oprah Winfrey.

even your jokes are that of a dullard ...or as Kim Jong Un would say...a dotard

but anyway Marilyn ....let's get back on topic .....here's your chance to prove Hawking wrong .....

explain how you know that God is eternal without sounding like a Christian Apologist and without deflection
 voltata
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/30/2018 10:51:44 AM
^^^ We are on topic...Why do you insist on grossing out the women who have to view your photo whenever you post? You think they are attracted to an old, Black, naked out of the shower man who tries to portray a tough guy image? Really?
 funchesf
Msg: 108
Posted: 3/30/2018 1:21:23 PM

Why do you insist on grossing out the women who have to view your photo whenever you post?

oh so that's what was in the email that Marcus sent you? ...well that would explain why you have no picture posted other than being identified by your scam victims

We are on topic.

then reveal how your God created the Universe without using the laws of physics ......did he use Magic? or sprinkle faerie dust?

why is it when the religious such as yourself are granted an opportunity to explain their God scientifically they instead go psychopathic and retaliate in "ungodly" ways?

this is why there were no scientists in the biblical days and why scientists were being murdered in the medieval days and why Hawking's theories are being dismissed by the religious in the present day ..it's a miracle that anything scientifically got created

THE QUESTION

can you explain how your God created the Universe without using the laws of physics ..if not..then Hawking is right
 reason782
Msg: 109
Posted: 3/30/2018 7:19:33 PM

can you explain how your God created the Universe without using the laws of physics

wait... what?

given a set of laws, and all possible combinations / outputs of said laws, god would be the one to choose the best world possible / output of the combination of said laws. Just as in chess one starts off with the rules and plays the game, the only possible combinations are those that adhere to the rules of chess, the players would be the ones to choose the states of chess, that are the best possible for them to win the game.

so, given these laws of physics / nature, there may exist other parallel worlds to this which have not been chosen to play on the record
 voltata
Msg: 110
Posted: 3/30/2018 7:46:22 PM
Reason, you are trying to reason with a babbling turkey. The naked guy never asks rational questions. Tryingg to talk logically to this babbling turkey simply will invite more babbling. That's all he does. Don't waste your time.
 reason782
Msg: 111
Posted: 3/30/2018 9:03:27 PM
i saw an opportunity to write something so i took it, but ill let you guys play your game of chess
 reason782
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/31/2018 12:44:44 AM
THE QUESTION AS STATED BY "NAKED MAN" (as referred to by voltata)

can you explain how your God created the Universe without using the laws of physics ..if not..then Hawking is right

if X created B without creating the laws that govern B, then X must be bounded by Laws Z that contain X which contains B. (X is bounded by the laws of physics.)

given a set of laws and all possible combinations of worlds possible of those laws, god could be the one to choose the best possible world, in other words, god didn't have to create the world for it to exist.

anyone got any more games or questions for me to play? i like playing
 reason782
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/31/2018 2:34:23 AM
MODERN MAN

eat chocolate on Easter,

THE TRUTH

eat magic shrooms on Easter, or during the phase of the blue moon

modern man got CUCKED with chocolate candy instead,

thanks funchesf, the CAPS give it the zest
 voltata
Msg: 114
Posted: 3/31/2018 5:18:48 AM
Well I didn't play the babbling naked man's game because his questions and assumptions are nothing but turkey talk, like always. Obviously I am assuming the same God that designed the universe also designed the laws of physics, including gravity, under which the universe operates and was crested, but I assume reason your theory could also have some merit. Still reason tells you that god created the laws before he created the universe although i suppose he could have created the rules and waited for the universe to create itself, which would not have been possible without gravity.
 voltata
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/31/2018 5:43:54 AM
Naked guy, there is another babbler on board in off topics. You and LGL should have a babbling king challenge. Who will win the pof babbling king title. I'll officiate. My money is on you. Maybe you can dress up that naked body for the award photos if you win? Don't want to gross out the women any more than necessary.
 funchesf
Msg: 116
Posted: 3/31/2018 7:59:41 AM

Posted By: reason782
given a set of laws, and all possible combinations / outputs of said laws, god would be the one to choose the best world possible / output of the combination of said laws. Just as in chess one starts off with the rules and plays the game

not a good example ...because the chess players like God "didn't create the chess rules" but are "forced to abide" by those rules, which mean that God couldn't have created the Universe without the laws of physics that he himself was forced to abide by

so, given these laws of physics / nature, there may exist other parallel worlds to this which have not been chosen to play on the record

now you're floating off into the parallel worlds of fantasy lands ....so far you haven't even explain how God created this Universe

THE QUESTION AS STATED BY "NAKED MAN"

so now you're fantasizing about me being naked? ...you guys are such pervs

if X created B without creating the laws that govern B, then X must be bounded by Laws Z that contain X which contains B. (X is bounded by the laws of physics.)

all you shown is that X is also govern by those same laws that govern B ....if not ...then explain how X created B without using those laws ...if you can't..then Hawking is right....you also have the option of saying that X used a magic wand to create B

anyone got any more games or questions for me to play? i like playing

I have another game for you to play ...it's called "try answering the question first posed to you"

thanks funchesf, the CAPS give it the zest

no problem...consider yourself under my tutelage..

Posted By voltata
Naked guy

Marilyn...are you touching yourself again? ...perv

Obviously I am assuming the same God that designed the universe also designed the laws of physics,

prove that statement by answering this one simple question ..of course along with a brief explanation ...but since you've proved that you're no Einstein...hopefully some other semi-sane religious zealot with reasonable intelligence will give it a go

THE QUESTION

which came first ...Knowledge or God? ...
 voltata
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/31/2018 8:09:28 AM
The babbling naked guy says I'm no einstein...Brilliant deduction...im pretty sure only einstein was einstein. I suggest your saving your babbling questions for LGL. He can respond with his typical babble and we are off to the races.

Remember, the award ceremony for Babbling King of Pof will require you wear clothes, or at least a tie. Let's get the game going.
 voltata
Msg: 118
Posted: 3/31/2018 8:26:20 AM
Okay babbling naked guy, the committee has chosen the topic for your contest with babbling LGL:

"" Let me start...tearing down civil war statutes is stupid.....just because some might be offended is not reason enough to delete history. Those men weren't evil. Their actions were consistent with the times. You agree LGL? Fun?""
 funchesf
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/31/2018 11:09:21 AM

Posted By: Voltata
The babbling naked guy says I'm no einstein

it wouldn't take an Einstein to know you're no Einstein ...it's obvious that your mind is not geared to discuss science or conceive Hawking's theories and why you try to disrupt the discussions with your "mentaless" religious nonsense

naked guy

Marilyn... you still touching yourself? ..

.im pretty sure only einstein was einstein

even Einstein was no Einstein.. the theory of relativity didn't just popped out of nothingness into Einstein's head...there were others that formulated on the theory which somehow Einstein was publicly accredited for ...his genius became questionable

that Einstein was no Einstein would explain why Einstein never achieved anything above the theory of relativity and ended up like "Miley Cyrus's Father" after recording the song "achy breaky heart" ...."a one hit wonder"

the committee has chosen the topic for your contest with babbling LGL:

is the committee comprised of the over 100 fake profiles you use to scam and stalk people on this site with?
 voltata
Msg: 120
Posted: 3/31/2018 11:24:45 AM
Is that what they teach you in bigoted, black racist School babbling naked guy? Heck I'm waiting for you to knock the Holocaust. Nobody invited your babbling into this discussion, you came here on your own to mock like you do whenever you post. So you going to take up the challenge and take on babbling blurry LGL? Two racist dummies going at each other. We could sell tickets. What do you think?

You know since you are so worthless maybe it's time your profile took a siesta itself. What do you think? How about this: the winner of the Babbling contest between babbling naked guy, IE funchess, and babbling blurry guy dum fuk LGL. The winner gets to stay and the loser goes? The membership can vote on who stays and who goes? What do you think? Who is actually the bigger dumb fuk?
 funchesf
Msg: 121
Posted: 3/31/2018 12:22:22 PM

Is that what they teach you in bigoted, black racist School

temper temper Miss Marilyn of the KKK ....but anyway

yep, I was taught that Einstein was not the first to come up with the theory or relativity....he simply was given credit for it just like Christopher Columbus was gifted with the credit for discovering America ....there is much evidence that perhaps Native Americans discovered America long before Chris did

naked guy?

Marilyn ....touching yourself still? ....jeez

Heck I'm waiting for you to knock the Holocaust.

but it you that said you were going to make a parody of Hitler...until I reminded you that making fun of the events that took place in the Holocaust is the same as making fun of the Holocaust victims ......just because you converted to the Jewish faith doesn't give you "carte blanche" to make fun of Jews without consequences .....shame shame shame sin sin sin

The membership can vote on who stays and who goes? What do you think?

a question first ..is the membership comprised of the over 100 fake profiles you stalk and scam this site with?

Who is actually the bigger dumb fuk?

to find the answer you seek oh inquisitive one ...simply look in the mirror

So you going to take up the challenge and take on babbling blurry LGL?

the fact that you are trying bring your fight with LGL into a discussion about Hawking is what I meant by your attempts to disrupt the discussion mindlessly ....so can we please get back on topic thank you very much

THE QUESTIONS AGAIN

question 1:.explain how God created the Universe without the laws of physics
question 2: which came first ....knowledge or God
 voltata
Msg: 122
Posted: 3/31/2018 12:32:28 PM
Guess what babbling naked guy....100 fake profiles are still profiles with the power to report, just like any other membership. profiles. Questions for the day we will all have to think aboutt:

Does babbling black naked guy EVER add to a discussion or is his sole purpose to mock?

Did babbling black naked guy add anything to this interesting discussion before he appeared uninvited?

Does babbling black naked guy ever add anything worthwhile to any threads anywhere or does he merely mock everybody, his latest victim Yule?

Does anybody give a rats reared if babbling naked guy disappears and like Frank and KJ can never keep a profile here?

How many fake profiles will it take to ensure babbling black naked guy is gone for good?

Care to guess babbling black naked guy? I'm kind of curious myself. ROFLMAO.
 reason782
Msg: 123
Posted: 3/31/2018 12:41:34 PM

not a good example ...because the chess players like God "didn't create the chess rules" but are "forced to abide" by those rules, which mean that God couldn't have created the Universe without the laws of physics that he himself was forced to abide by

X didn't have to create the Universe for it to exist!

I'll state it again.
Given a set of laws, and all possible output combinations of those laws, X could be the one to choose the best of them all.

By analogy X put the KISS Disk on the record player to play because X thought it was the best to play. But X didn't create the Disk.

And the other case was if X was governed by laws it didn't create, this case is a separate one from the other.

this is true
 funchesf
Msg: 124
Posted: 3/31/2018 1:23:16 PM

.100 fake profiles are still profiles with the power to report, just like any other membership. profiles.

and there you have it ....how you oh so brag about how you would never use your fake profiles to get someone deleted ...we now know that isn't true ...that explains why KJ, Frank and everyone else you have ever disagreed with somehow magically disappeared ....mystery solved

Given a set of laws, and all possible output combinations of those laws, X could be the one to choose the best of them all.

but that would still mean that X were forced to use those laws to create B ....the question was to explain how X could create B without using any laws that governed B

By analogy X put the KISS Disk on the record player to play because X thought it was the best to play. But X didn't create the Disk.

X playing KISS????..now that's scary.....but anyway the fact that X needed the record player to play the KISS disk would indicate that X is governed by the same laws that govern the record player

And the other case was if X was governed by laws it didn't create, this case is a separate one from the other.

if X is governed by laws it didn't create ...then X becomes B

this is true

remember you were suppose to give a brief explanation as to why
 voltata
Msg: 125
Posted: 3/31/2018 1:38:36 PM
Nope...kj not me. Frank.. not me. Hopeless..not me. Blondee this last time...i plead the fifth. The bigoted, racist, mocking naked guy...i'll plead the fifth too. I haven't decided yet....im going through some of your posts to see if you EVER contribute or if you only mock. The difference between Jovan and you.. He is actually intelligent. . and though wrong, actually believes what he says. You are in the end devoid of integrity and post just to mock. So are you really a loss. Should I feel bad if you disappear or should I laugh out loud. I'm leaning to the latter.
Show ALL Forums  > Science/philosophy  > Hawkings was wrong about the non-existence of God.