Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Royal wedding - the latest for those of you holding your breath      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jo van
Msg: 76
Royal wedding - the latest for those of you holding your noses.Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Haha!
You fvcked-up your own thread with your "blah blah blah" padding.

So a new page, and an open goal !!

"What's wrong with it" you asked Dave.
-In short, I see "PR" as just another form of "grooming".
Everything you said coul have been said about the young women who were groomed for sexual exploitation.
-"They gave them what they wanted, drink, drugs, gifts, and they enjoyed themselves, what's wrong with that?"

This whole pantomime, filled with other luvvies and celebrities, and men in frocks, all of whom are "worshipped" by an adoring, compliant population, is just another way of controlling the population.
"Bread and circuses" as they say.

I didn't know the ginga was such big mates with Elton and becks and blunt, and Sabrina Williams.
Celebrity worship at its finest.

Our parents also drew a lot of pleasure from being openly "racist" too, and worshiping big invisible sky-pixies.
But I don't see that as any sort of good reason for perpetuating it.
That's sort of the whole "conservative argument".

I'd like to see things change, and I'm unapologetic about that.

I saw them on the news, two fvcked-up people IMO.
I'd give it two years.
Tops.
Have a nice day.
Goal
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 77
Royal wedding - the latest for those of you holding your noses.
Posted: 5/20/2018 12:19:34 PM

Hello...I'd like to report a kidnapping. ...

....yes they are using his profile now....

Oh Billy that’s one of the best quips I’ve heard all day, and it’s been a day of them

I loved having the neighbours round, we have an ex-navy physical instructor, a registered nurse who ran her own nursing home, several war veterans. I was captivated with their stories.
The garden party was pretty much spur of the moment but I’m so glad I did it.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 78
Posted: 9/9/2018 2:57:00 PM
Now there is another liggers pile of crap wedding to be paid for.

Eugenies.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2018 3:08:42 AM
True. but people ill be queuing up to get tickets to stand in the grounds and thousands more will line the same route that harry and Megs took. I don't get it but that doesn't matter a damn as loads of people love the whole thing. That I will never understand that will make no difference to them.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Royal wedding - the latest for those of you holding your breath