Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 siisaa
Msg: 251
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men Page 11 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)

I just wish if they could be clear about it in their profiles, so we do not bother and waste our time reading their profiles or messaging them.

I know OP is gone but basically, he wanted women to risk receiving hate-mail and called "racist" so it'd make HIS quest on here easier. Miss me with that selfish shit.

If someone from a particular ethnic or religious group I'm not interested in contacted me, I'd just ignore them. I had a few black men even ask me, "Do you date Black guys?" upfront.
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 252
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 5/12/2018 1:43:19 PM
A wiser woman than me once told me, never put anything negative in the first few messages.
So I stopped asking women if they dated white guys. It kinda worked as it increases your own subconscious sense of confidence, and makes you come across as a confident person. The last thing a woman wants to do is hand hold a nervous or shy guy
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 253
I Don't Date Muslim Men With Good Reason
Posted: 5/15/2018 2:38:29 AM

I think he doesn't like Muslim women, and should put that in his profile. Maybe it's the Somalis that proliferate his area, list them too. He's probably scared to mess with Somalis. Probably thinks American women are easy, so why won't they comply, and there's the arrogance. He can get a woman by traveling back to the homeland to be with wife is, and his kids.

Typical behavior, as one would see in the middle east, standing around in the vast wasteland of sand, with nothing to do, except pontificating.

Guerrero, your English it's rapidly deteriorating. Your writing is becoming more nonsensical with each post, but I'm still enjoying it, as-salamu alaikum.

This is the second time (different website) that I've seen this. Am I misunderstanding you or did you seriously just state that Somalia is in the Middle East? Because the last time I checked, Somalia was nestled in Africa, which is not the Middle East.
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 254
Posted: 5/15/2018 2:43:58 AM
Anyway, I personally believe people can date whoever they want to date for whatever reason, even if those reasons are ridiculous like the 2 females stated on the first page. I personally am very skeptical about certain black males and white males. I've encountered a lot of Black men who were very anti-black women on this website and I just question white men, especially living in the south. I am not attracted to overweight men and I refuse to bother with a trucker. So I have my reasons and I am entitled to those feelings and i feel the same for other--even if their reasons don't make sense to me.
 2ufo
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2018 8:50:16 AM

I think he doesn't like Muslim women, and should put that in his profile. Maybe it's the Somalis that proliferate his area,
This is the second time (different website) that I've seen this. Am I misunderstanding you or did you seriously just state that Somalia is in the Middle East?

Somalia is 99.9% Muslim. There is a huge part of the world - North Africa and South Asia as well as the Middle East - that is predominantly Muslim.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 256
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2018 10:16:08 AM
Lucille, I never said Somalia is in the middle east. I think most know it's off the coast of Africa. I mentioned Somalis, because they're in his neighborhood, and they're mostly Muslim.
 LucilleDixon
Msg: 257
Posted: 5/15/2018 11:31:25 PM

Lucille, I never said Somalia is in the middle east. I think most know it's off the coast of Africa. I mentioned Somalis, because they're in his neighborhood, and they're mostly Muslim.

Sounded like you were saying it's in the ME.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 258
Posted: 5/19/2018 9:27:21 AM
LucilleDixon

This is the second time (different website) that I've seen this. Am I misunderstanding you or did you seriously just state that Somalia is in the Middle East? Because the last time I checked, Somalia was nestled in Africa, which is not the Middle East.

Do not worry about her so much. The same person said before in her post no. 44 of this thread the following, and then made an accusation
with English imperfection.

I am America......and you?

P.S. - if you're using a translator to write in English, it isn't a good one.

Just imagine it. What makes someone in her 60s posting in a forum for young people, where their ages are similar to her kids or grandsons - in case she has any - rather than sticking around a forum for people in her age?

To the know the reason, please google "Peter Pan Syndrome"?

Just ignore them completely, and don't worry about what they say.
 Inicia
Msg: 259
Posted: 5/20/2018 5:30:33 AM
Over thirty: 60 yrs of age meets criteria. Between 18-30: 60 does not meet criteria- has not 60 yrs of age a bit of experience with being over 30 yrs of age? if you do not like anything posted-messaged-etc ignore or block etc., the gift of electronic communication...
 Onelionheart
Msg: 260
Posted: 5/21/2018 2:33:38 PM
Inicia

Over thirty: 60 yrs of age meets criteria. Between 18-30: 60 does not meet criteria- has not 60 yrs of age a bit of experience with being over 30 yrs of age? if you do not like anything posted-messaged-etc ignore or block etc., the gift of electronic communication...

Really, and there are some toys for 5 year old kids and older, do you play with them in your 50s or 60s? When you post here, are you expecting a person in his/her 80s or 90s to reply you back. Talking to a granny or mommy is not our expectation in a forum for those whom are over 30s. The closest forum for you will be over 45.
 MsMicki
Msg: 261
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2018 6:58:44 AM
^^ since most post here looking for advice....is it really an issue that someone that is in their 40's offer up some??
There isn't a restriction that says you must be "ONLY" in your 30's...

Go look in the "Ask a Guy/Girl" threads....plenty of the opposite gender piping in there too!
 Onelionheart
Msg: 262
Posted: 5/25/2018 3:44:43 PM

^^ since most post here looking for advice....is it really an issue that someone that is in their 40's offer up some??
There isn't a restriction that says you must be "ONLY" in your 30's...
Go look in the "Ask a Guy/Girl" threads....plenty of the opposite gender piping in there too!

Please check in the dictionary the word "Girl". It refers to a female child or young woman. If you feel happy to play the role of a mommy or nanny, with young guys, good for you. I do not feel comfortable speaking with people on dating website. whom either too much younger or older than me. There is something called generation gap and it must be respected and considered.
 feirene
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 7:44:32 AM
I wouldn't say these forums are for young people. They do have forums for specific ages (like over 45s, and over 30s) but mostly the regular users are all older and it is the users that make a forums what it is.
 2ufo
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 10:22:41 AM
Onelionheart...
Generation Gap simple means we have different experiences growing up.
It doesn't mean that my experiences are worthless to you... well, unless you don't bother to learn something.
The actual meaning of 'generation gap' has to do with the lack of communication between different generations. You know - like old fogies are soooo boring and young twerps can't take their earbuds out to actually listen.

Girl has more meanings that you postulate.
 beercookies
Msg: 265
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 7:07:10 PM
Op, you aren't entitled to not have your time wasted and efficiency respected when that means other people and dating platforms must comply to your wants. That is self involved and unrealistic. People aren't turning themselves out for you, and to think they should is suspect when they aren't even thinking about you or other such disgruntled site users. You try your luck and move on, and some don't even have laws in their own mind set in stone. Maybe they just weren't into your type or profile statements, presentation, and blamed it on your cultural difference because that is all they could put their finger on. Most people are most comfortable with the familiar.

We could all make such demands to fit our parameters and preferences. OLD isnt efficient. They show a load of unattractive or average people who don't line up with our intents and values, for the occasional needle in the haystack. Most are fishing way younger or hotter so it is likely the ones contacting one on a site are “less than” for the most part, rather depressing.
I think apps or platforms requiring reciprocity make more sense than letting anybody contact you, and then getting them hurt or angry or overly hopeful, or wasting their time.
It gives people the wrong ideas about attraction, as if a great msg will change visceral attraction, or lack of. Nobody goes by msgs. It’s that pic or pics, and maybe the sense of intentions lining up or not, shared values, goals, lifestyle, etc..
 Inicia
Msg: 266
Posted: 5/26/2018 7:24:37 PM
Yo OLH- why you spewing your little greeny wet ear crap at us Grannies...YOU Stated you don't want to talk to us!!! Why are ya??? They have no forum ASK a Woman or ask a Man- and the POF rule is over 18- so all are adults - and yes ASK a girl is offensive? yet the forums are for adult members- we can chose a topic within those forum title but cannot begin a forum: all members are welcome in all forums! what are you doing? discriminating expressing your bigotry-revealing your tiny closed mind? These forums are entertainment for all members>. you can't speak to an older person or younger person-WTH is wrong with you???

^ above post Messages are everything to me-those failed regardless of the visceral attraction factor-can bloom beautifully-visceral attraction dead in the water when a message exhibits character or personality i just can't interact with..
 Onelionheart
Msg: 267
Posted: 5/27/2018 9:51:15 AM
beercookies

Do not you think it is so pathetic to see grannies are trying to hunt young men, under cover of sharing opinions?

It is really so disguising when you see a 60 year old granny, tries to act like a girl in her 20s. It makes me feel like I wanna throw up.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 10:09:18 AM

I wanna throw up.

Need a barf bag? A cold rag? Pepto Bismal?
 feirene
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 10:13:06 AM
Not seen any flirting even going on here, never mind pick ups?
I'm not in every topic obviously.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 270
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 10:32:15 AM
LOL, ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Off Topic, 23 floors down, past the boys club, below the "sugar and spice", skip past the broken hearts, take a sniff at what's cookin', pause to read a poem or 2, get a good dose of the funnies, ………..travel around, Ireland...………..catch up on sports, and finally arrive at, Every Topic. (otherwise known as Off Topic")

? Flirtin"? In here? On an OLD site? You can do that? Who woulda thunk it!
 Onelionheart
Msg: 271
Posted: 5/27/2018 11:24:15 AM
When a granny must look at the mirror to check the wrinkles on face, before posting a response.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 11:33:48 AM
Do you need a good dose of ?Ipecac? ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 Onelionheart
Msg: 273
Posted: 5/27/2018 12:30:33 PM
If senior men are not interested in you, then young men are not certainly.
 2ufo
Msg: 274
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 2:04:51 PM
And if grannies aren't interested in you... perhaps they have a reason.

I'm not a granny, but you're pretty much the bottom of the barrel from my point of view.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 275
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 2:45:25 PM
FYI:
Today, Ross and Granny have 15 million followers on social media, including more than 4.6 million followers on Facebook and 2.1 million Instagram followers on Smith's official accounts alone. The two beat out more than 17,900 videos to win $100,000 through viral media website 9GAG's "Fun Off" contest, with almost 250,000 likes. The combo do everything from trick beer pong shots to trying out flamethrowers to making parody videos for rap songs.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men