Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Onelionheart
Msg: 276
I Don't Date Muslim Men With Good ReasonPage 12 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
I am not sure how a 60 year old hopeless granny thinks that a sane young man will ever thinks of her. It is better for her to take care of her teeth partial, and check with her therapist to watch she eats.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 277
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim Men With Good Reason
Posted: 5/27/2018 4:40:25 PM
Hey kiddo, tell yo momma she wants you!
 Onelionheart
Msg: 278
Posted: 5/27/2018 9:31:53 PM
Are the wrinkles on face real, or you are wearing a mask?
 PieAlaMojo
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 10:08:22 PM
^^ I would suggest you remove "ultimate gentleman" from your profile. It is clearly false.
 ChorusAurora
Msg: 280
Posted: 5/28/2018 4:11:32 AM
^^^I suspect misteronelion will not survive long enough to acquire any wrinkles~
 Onelionheart
Msg: 281
Posted: 5/28/2018 4:19:48 AM
PieAlaMojo

I would suggest you remove "ultimate gentleman" from your profile. It is clearly false.

Could you please let me know how would you feel if you found a man in his late 30s was trying to date your 18 year old daughter, if you have any? Even if it is legal, you would freak out, would not you?

The older the person is, the wiser s/he should be. The individual must respect him/herself, before expecting respect from others.
 PieAlaMojo
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 4:56:34 AM
What does my nonexistent daughter have to do with you being a d!ck to the fine ladies in here?
 WakemanR
Msg: 283
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 5/28/2018 5:32:13 AM
Rather than ask women to be clear, perhaps be clear yourself? Plainly state your background in the profile, and take it from there.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 8:13:55 AM
Welcome back, habibi! I see you've stolen someone's pics to create your new lion profile. How nice that you chose a younger man. I don't think he'd be too happy about that. You do understand it's wrong to steal someone's pics, right? It's called scamming.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 285
Posted: 5/28/2018 8:32:27 AM
PieAlaMojo

What does my nonexistent daughter have to do with you being a d!ck to the fine ladies in here?

It means everything. You would freak out because of the gab of years between us.

The 60 year old grannies are trying to have conversations with young men, hoping to find luck. They cannot believe they are in their 60s and wrinkles on their faces and around their necks mean nothing to them. They think dying their gray hair, will make them young again, and change the fact of their real age.

They do not want to live their real age and find someone close to their age. They think having a conversation with young men will make them young again. They do not know how disguising the idea even is

Look at their photos, you feel you are talking to mummies. One of them here in her 60s without even kids, and are still looking for a young man, so so so disgusting. She looks like trying to date young men, whom are looking for a visa, can you image how stupid this idea is? She thinks her plan is hidden, although it is so clear for any sane man or woman.

They must look at the mirror and find someone from their age or generation.

Why on earth a granny keeps talking with young man or tries to grab his attention, in the age of her kids or grandchildren? People in their 60s tend to be wiser, due their long time of experience. They avoid problems and never waste their time. They are not young anymore to waste time. Do not you think?
 Onelionheart
Msg: 286
Posted: 5/28/2018 9:08:50 AM
Newyorker58

Welcome back, habibi! I see you've stolen someone's pics to create your new lion profile. How nice that you chose a younger man. I don't think he'd be too happy about that. You do understand it's wrong to steal someone's pics, right? It's called scamming.

Another nice try for a another granny to start a conversation with me.

Look, in the front of everyone here in this forum, I am not interested in you. Bye
 NewYorker58
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 9:14:19 AM
My eyes are still good, and I can clearly see you're a scammer. Funny how your new profile has you listed as much younger. You're more like an old goat than a lion
 feirene
Msg: 288
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 9:51:39 AM
I think it's a guy who thinks that all women who talk to him are attracted to him by default?
Most of us have given up on dating even i think, i know i've given up on men altogether and see the benefits of being single outweigh what is on offer.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 289
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 10:34:48 AM
If you google Onelionheart this comes up

Forums where onelionheart last posted - Plentyoffish Forums
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/user/Onelionheart.aspx
Thread, Started By, Replies, Views, Last Post. I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men (Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... , 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ), Guerrero, 262, 8147, Today ...

How many women do you think will google your name Onelionheart when you message them? When they read your posts I'm sure it will cut down on the number of replies you receive.
 siisaa
Msg: 290
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 11:05:24 AM
Surely Lion (Lyin'?) didn't steal those pictures. If I were to steal photos, it wouldn't be of someone with an obvious unibrow.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 291
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2018 12:07:04 PM
He is indeed the OP, Guerrero, that may not have used real pics when he started this thread. This is the person he stole pics from this time: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/the-graffiti-kids-who-sparked-the-syrian-war/article33123646/
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 292
Posted: 5/28/2018 1:36:37 PM
A troll insulting older women- he may be a sock puppet for one of the older men regulars in here.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 293
Posted: 5/28/2018 2:17:19 PM
Newyorker58

He is indeed the OP, Guerrero, that may not have used real pics when he started this thread. This is the person he stole pics from this time: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/the-graffiti-kids-who-sparked-the-syrian-war/article33123646/

Another try that cannot really work for many reasons. First, you know nothing about me. Second, please show us the real photos for Guerrero. Moreover, hypothetically, even if Guerrero and I are same, that has nothing to do with you as a crazy woman in her 60s once try to speak with me in Arabic, another time try to search about me. Look at the wrinkles around your neck.

You are the real insane granny that said in her post no. 44 of this thread the following, and then made an accusation with English imperfection.

I am America......and you?

P.S. - if you're using a translator to write in English, it isn't a good one.

Do you really think I am going to look at someone like you? You, look at yourself, nothing but a mummy.

Logically, when a woman on this planet is going to try to speak with someone with a foreign language, and search to catch something about him, she must be interested.

Look at your photos granny, you are nothing but a mummy for me. Real mummy. Not interested. If you have any type of boundaries, you will move on, but you cannot.

This is my last message, I am not interest and will never be interested in you.

I know grannies like you with low-self steam and no boundaries, the more you push them away, the more they try to grab your attention.

The time you are wasting to grab my attention, if you worked on your body, you might have kids by now, rather than being lonely with no body.
 feirene
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2018 6:15:17 AM
I feel this is exactly why women are avoiding you. Your attitude sucks.

Women don't need to have children nor a man to feel complete, but if she did want those things then it's not very nice to point out that she doesn't have them also and this isn't an nasty attitude to women here it is just having a horrible personality trait.

She searched your pics because she suspected you're fake, most people do this (male or female) because there are fake profiles online. You even say how do you know who i am in the above reply, well she doesn't and so did some research.

Being old is unattractive to you, this doesn't mean that being old is unattractive. And tbh seeing as you came here initially to complain about not being given a chance then whatever you are is unattractive so here you come off more as bitter (throughout the topic you do also).

I was initially friendly to you in this topic, but i'm like that with almost everyone unless i deem them a threat. I feel like this may be why you haven't outright attacked me, but i also want to clarify that i am a friendly person in general and speak to anyone and try to help if i think i can.

I think a lot of what people criticise others for says a lot about them. There is often hypocrisy in criticism because we hate things about ourselves and project them onto others, maybe to re-enforce our beliefs and to try and change ourselves or maybe so that we keep some cognitive distance from ourselves so that we don't self loathe, idk.

I will add i do think you have probably been attacked unfairly at times but you are just re-enforcing their belief about you and giving them more than enough reasons to continue.

Online dating is ok, it has a lot of frustrating things about it but if you're desperate than not only will you not enjoy your time here but you may even attract the scammers and make mistakes with them too.
 2ufo
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2018 7:18:26 AM

First, you know nothing about me.

You reveal yourself with every word you write.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 296
Posted: 5/29/2018 4:15:30 PM
feirene

I feel this is exactly why women are avoiding you

I could discuss this point with you, and try to convenience you otherwise,. However,
Cut to the chase
It will be great if you become one of these women.
 spot4username
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2018 4:36:05 PM
*yawn*

"borrowed photos"
Naief Abazid
"borrowed content"
https://www.edatingdoc.com/online-dating-profile-examples/

Wanna be trolls used to be so much more fun.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 298
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2018 4:56:14 PM
Better bail, junior. They're cutting you to ribbons.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 299
Posted: 5/29/2018 5:45:46 PM
spot4username

*yawn*

"borrowed photos"
Naief Abazid
"borrowed content"
https://www.edatingdoc.com/online-dating-profile-examples/

Wanna be trolls used to be so much more fun.

Either I am the Rock or Arnold Schwarzenegger, that is not going to make you happy or sad. The time you are caring to know who I am, if you used it to work on your body, will make you healthier and may be athletic, rather than saying in your profile " Prefer Not To Say body type". It is better to search for obesity problems.
 spot4username
Msg: 300
view profile
History
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 5/30/2018 3:47:16 AM

It is better to search for obesity problems.

Why would I want to search for obesity problems? That doesn't even make sense. If I find some should I offer to help them diet and exercise or recommend a doctor or what exactly?

#trollbest
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men