Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Onelionheart
Msg: 301
I date whomever I want. Page 13 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
spot4username

Why would I want to search for obesity problems? That doesn't even make sense. If I find some should I offer to help them diet and exercise or recommend a doctor or what exactly?

#trollbest

Because taking care of your body is better than thinking about something will never give you any benefit. People search for those who they care about. Do you think I care for a second to know who you are? I will be insane to waste my time to search for someone like you.

I really do not care if you are a human or an animal. So, get yourself busy with something they may benefit you for the future. Being old and fat are very bad combination.
 tallworkingman83
Msg: 302
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 6/2/2018 3:26:44 AM
OP...

Zeig Heil, psycho!

Just kidding and not kidding.

Honestly, you need to open you mind to others.

I've dated Chinese women, Ethiopian Habeshian Women, and the list of different women goes onward. In all truth, dating someone different from my Roman Catholic Czechoslovakian-Irish self has been extremely enlightening and eye-opening. You should try it sometime!
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 303
view profile
History
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 6/5/2018 5:19:02 PM
I really do not care if you are a human or an animal. So, get yourself busy with something they may benefit you for the future. Being old and fat are very bad combination

This dude is just plain weird, maybe "slow" even
 Inicia
Msg: 304
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 6/5/2018 6:32:12 PM
some good attitudes -and apparently by the last few post(three) lol somebody is not playing well with others lol
 Onelionheart
Msg: 305
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 6/16/2018 12:10:08 AM
Why do you want to date a guy in the age of your grandchildren? If the age gap does not make difference for you, then date men in their 80s or 90s.
 Tempered_Soul
Msg: 306
view profile
History
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 6/18/2018 1:32:06 PM
What did i just see here?
 feirene
Msg: 307
view profile
History
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 6/18/2018 1:35:15 PM

What did i just see here?

This is the real pof where nobody cares any more and just time passes by arguing.
 Tempered_Soul
Msg: 308
view profile
History
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 6/18/2018 1:59:44 PM
Oh well. This was a nice site while it lasted.
 feirene
Msg: 309
view profile
History
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 6/18/2018 2:09:33 PM
If you stay too long you will get sucked in and start enjoying it. Lol.
 Tempered_Soul
Msg: 310
view profile
History
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 6/18/2018 2:55:02 PM
I'm not enjoying it. It kind of seems like a farce, TBH.
 Tempered_Soul
Msg: 311
view profile
History
I date whomever I want.
Posted: 6/18/2018 2:55:38 PM
BTW, I've had somebody think I was Muslim, even though I was wearing the same cross that I was in my profile picture.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 312
Posted: 6/29/2018 2:20:39 PM
That is why I do not believe in online dating anymore.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/dd114654-6302-3941-9a17-a0a4562bc3e0/ss_woman-met-man-on-%27farmers.html

Another killing of a crazy stalker white woman.

Nowadays, online dating is full of people with mental disabilities and psycho criminals. Those who are failure of having a normal relationship in real life, hide themselves behind the unseen or text messages. They try to reach someone whom does not know their nature or familiar with their illness.

Old school dating of meeting the person at work or club was much better. At least, you would be kind of having an idea about this person.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2018 1:55:46 AM
Of all the stupid shit you have said,,
----"-Old school dating of meeting the person at work or club was much better. At least, you would be kind of having an idea about this person."

this is the only thing that does not reflect stupidity.
-----------------just saying
 Onelionheart
Msg: 314
Posted: 6/30/2018 5:48:53 AM

Of all the stupid shit you have said,,
----"-Old school dating of meeting the person at work or club was much better. At least, you would be kind of having an idea about this person."

this is the only thing that does not reflect stupidity.
-----------------just saying

The real pathetic idiotism is a granny her age and face wrinkles did not stop her from being rude. Did not your gray hair teach you yet to speak with men from your age, regarding dating?

That is so disgusting.

__TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2018 9:14:38 PM
^^^ Bless Your Heart.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 316
Posted: 6/30/2018 9:43:32 PM
Before thinking about kissing a man in your grandchildren age, do not forget about wearing your teeth partial.

Here is an clear example of a white odd creature. Never ever trust online dating.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 317
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2018 3:41:04 PM
Before thinking about kissing a man in your grandchildren age, do not forget about wearing your teeth partial.

Here is an clear example of a white odd creature. Never ever trust online dating.

------too funny, my Grandchild is 2 months old. Somehow ya miss just what is ment when a Southern Woman says "Bless Your Heart."
Ya just cant get a date, thus can't get laid and dont like what ya consider mouthy women.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 321
Posted: 7/1/2018 6:24:34 PM

------too funny, my Grandchild is 2 months old. Somehow ya miss just what is ment when a Southern Woman says "Bless Your Heart."
Ya just cant get a date, thus can't get laid and dont like what ya consider mouthy women.

No idiot, I did not miss it. Have not you gotten it yet through my previous response? If all Southerns are like you, it is no wonder then they lost the civil war.

There is a difference between expressing my opinion, , and having a trouble of building a relationship in real life.

It is very pathetic after all of these face and body wrinkles you have, and you still think by your sexual part, rather your brain. People build relationships for life, rather than for sex.

You just come here to leave a comment and get insulted, are not you? So sick.

Look at this witch, and know why online dating is full of sick people.
 feirene
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2018 10:48:41 PM

Look at this witch, and know why online dating is full of sick people.

Except you're the one coming across as a weirdo OP.
 Onelionheart
Msg: 323
Posted: 7/2/2018 8:38:27 AM

Except you're the one coming across as a weirdo OP.

I am not sure what part of my words was so hard to be understood.

In your post # 294 you said the following

feirene
I feel this is exactly why women are avoiding you

I replied back,

I could discuss this point with you, and try to convenience you otherwise,. However,
Cut to the chase
It will be great if you become one of these women.

So, why could not you?

In brief. I have my own opinion about online dating, someone else may have a different opinion. Done.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2018 3:00:40 PM
so,,, why do ya keep bumping your gums about stupid shit.
--- could be cos ya are SHORT?? we women, even us older ones can do something about our looks but a short guy,,, sucks to be you.

Feirene,,,,Thanks
 feirene
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2018 6:00:13 PM
You're welcome TexasChick.

Creepy thing is there are plenty of guys out there with similar thoughts to the OP but are keeping them to themselves.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men