Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 376
view profile
History
Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.Page 16 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
4 holes, the virgin probably counts earsex lol.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 377
view profile
History
Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.
Posted: 11/10/2018 7:28:04 AM
Yuppers he has rants against any woman as he is helpless and short, and no woman will have him.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 378
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2018 10:59:29 AM
I have no doubt his height is the least of his problems. ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 379
view profile
History
Posted: 11/10/2018 2:15:42 PM
LIR

yup most likely true
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 380
Posted: 11/18/2018 9:04:14 AM

4 holes, the virgin probably counts earsex lol.

No ****ing stupid, sense you are so wide like an ocean to help 2 guys in one hole, your holes come up to 6. You can service 6 guys, while each guy enjoys a hole. Simple math.

__TEXASCHICK__
Yuppers he has rants against any woman as he is helpless and short, and no woman will have him.

Ladyinred0407

If size height really mattered, the giraffe would be king of the jungle. Since you are too stupid to get it, I will say it one more time in the front of everyone.

The only creature can stop me, is myself.

So, I will say it for one last time, the only way to stop humiliating yourselves in your old ages, to stop writing about me. You are not women. A real woman is what Pearl Buck wrote about in her Novel, the Mother.

Now, you need your gifts for writing about me.

There is a good spit on everyone.

You should remember the only man spit on you all your entire lives.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 381
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:19:44 AM
A weak pathetic man that enjoys harassing women lol. Sad
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 382
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:47:45 AM

A weak pathetic man that enjoys harassing women lol. Sad

You are not a woman, but a ****ing terrorist animal with suicidal thoughts of killing yourself and others.

The game is over for sympathy ****ing animal. The fakes stories are done here.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 10:57:39 AM
I never had thoughts of killing others. That is basically libel.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 384
Posted: 11/18/2018 11:08:31 AM

I never had thoughts of killing others. That is basically libel.

No ****ing terrorist. You did.
Read your posts again, and your clear support. I asked you to get a treatment, and first thing comes up to your head is those people who kill themselves and others.

I explained it in my posts stupid
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 385
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 11/18/2018 1:05:26 PM
OP It is too negative for people to put in their profile they don't date certain minorities.
Usually more appropriate to just not respond or say you don't date the minorities if they do contact you. I have told a few men that messaged me back when I was dating that I don't date muslims, it wasn't really any issue just being up front about it. With darker men I didn't say I wouldn't date them because of their color, just more appropriate to not respond in that scenario.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 386
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 11/18/2018 1:48:21 PM
The Lord Almighty created us to know each other, and get married from each other. We have different colors to complete each other.
However, if some people think otherwise, then they are away of he law of life. Moreover, it is better to be straightforward about you feel toward others in your profile. The divorce in American is about 50% of the population. Most of divorce reasons have nothing to do with religions or colors.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 3:08:45 PM
TEXASCHICK__

Ladyinred0407

If size height really mattered, the giraffe would be king of the jungle. Since you are too stupid to get it, I will say it one more time in the front of everyone.

The only creature can stop me, is myself.

So, I will say it for one last time, the only way to stop humiliating yourselves in your old ages, to stop writing about me. You are not women. A real woman is what Pearl Buck wrote about in her Novel, the Mother.

Now, you need your gifts for writing about me.

There is a good spit on everyone.

You should remember the only man spit on you all your entire lives.

^^^^ Reported Lion again, he has been Banned x2 already for his rants against several women, and now is branching out to the men he disagrees with as well.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 388
Posted: 11/18/2018 5:48:39 PM

^^^^ Reported Lion again, he has been Banned x2 already for his rants against several women, and now is branching out to the men he disagrees with as well.

You do not listen to the warning.

Anytime you write about me, you must get your gift. You like to be humiliated and being the clown of this forum. Okay fucking whore,

Here is your gift

Another spit on fucking wrinkled face.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 389
view profile
History
Posted: 11/18/2018 7:04:53 PM
You do not listen to the warning.
Anytime you write about me, you must get your gift. You like to be humiliated and being the clown of this forum. Okay ****ing whore,
Here is your gift
Another spit on ****ing wrinkled face.
------BLESS HIS POOR SELF-------reported just now, you are gonna be banned again soon.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 390
Posted: 11/19/2018 5:00:36 AM
Everyone here asks, why does she come back for more spit on her face?
I am going to teach you how to shut up like a dog.
Barking dogs never bite
The more you write about me, the more you are gonna get your gift.
Another spit of your ****ing wrinkled face.
 Tech30
Msg: 391
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 6:57:09 AM
You can see his insecurity and lack of intellect in every post he makes.
This kind of mentality is learned so in a way I feel bad for him for growing up in a toxic environment that has made him twisted and angry and insecure.

After a certain point a persons behaviour wont change. Its likely he will be like this the rest of his life and he probably has people around him such as other friends who grew up the same way who validate his behaviour.
 OneWingedLion
Msg: 392
Posted: 11/19/2018 8:39:32 AM

You can see his insecurity and lack of intellect in every post he makes.

A lion does not flinch at laughter coming from a hyena.

This kind of mentality is learned so in a way I feel bad for him for growing up in a toxic environment that has made him twisted and angry and insecure.

You should feel bad for yourself. Nobody defend prostitution, unless he is pimp.

Do you have brain and good IQ, then try to use a part of them and think, why a whore in her 60s cares about a man who does not care about her? Do you want the answer? You will never. So let me help you, because I am giving her what she wants. She knew she deserves it. She came from no where to be involved with me in a chat, while I am not really interested in.

These mental disable people we meet them a lot here and there, and I am really good at dealing with them.

After a certain point a persons behaviour wont change. Its likely he will be like this the rest of his life and he probably has people around him such as other friends who grew up the same way who validate his behaviour.

It is stupid to put your hands in lion's mouth, and think you would be safe. The only way to be safe is to be away of him, Mr. high IQ.

When the young girl behaved and focused on the main topic, I moved on her. Be polite, I am gonna be nice, be bitch, I am gonna be bad.

FYI, the 60 year old whore "__TEXASCHICK__", who thinks she is still a chick (young woman) while wrinkles cover her face and neck, visited my profile. Do you have an good explanation for that?
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 393
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 10:09:27 AM
Banned yet again I see, mildly satisfying.
Learn how to treat people with respect.
 Tech30
Msg: 394
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 11:24:07 AM
People like him will never understand. And there are many like him out there.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 395
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 4:20:06 PM
Posted: 11/19/2018 5:00:36 AM
Everyone here asks, why does she come back for more spit on her face?
I am going to teach you how to shut up like a dog.
Barking dogs never bite
The more you write about me, the more you are gonna get your gift.
Another spit of your ****ing wrinkled face.

^^^^^ ahhh lion your life is such a mess, poor you. Bless your Heart
and got him banned 3 times in less than a month for his behavior.In his profile he has German as his 2nd Language, so he is not a native here? That he reacts to women in such a fashion, Maybe why he acts in such a manner??
I look at the profile of many on the forums, so he isnt special , lol Well he may be, but thats a whole nuther ball of wax.

lnitia
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Posted: 11/19/2018 9:01:46 PM
Dating is not an equal opportunity-correct- yet do not discount that ruling people out based on superficial qualities or religious differences even age or health, is discriminatory and prejudiced-while we make these choices daily for ourselves, they apply our necessary limits that we justify for whatever reason-I too discriminate on age and distance-I have prejudged that i would not be happy with a distant partner or one considerably older or younger-does that mean if i did choose people out of my required categories i wouldn't find a wonderful entertaining enriching relationship- No-it does not.Think of all the "straight" people who broaden their horizons and discovered true self and happiness trying "Gay?homosexuality) For us our limits are valid limits-but be aware that such are prejudicial- we are generalizing and judging that all people in said category do not meet our standard of approval- And others may be offended by such. Now to be fair
I greatly appreciate profiles that state any of my qualities that are a dealbreaker- than i do not have to bother. However, eliminating a dating prospect because of exposed character/ethics/morality/civility/personality is discernment..
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 397
view profile
History
Posted: 11/20/2018 8:36:21 AM

For us our limits are valid limits-but be aware that such are prejudicial- we are generalizing and judging that all people in said category do not meet our standard of approval- And others may be offended by such. Now to be fair
I greatly appreciate profiles that state any of my qualities that are a dealbreaker- than i do not have to bother. However, eliminating a dating prospect because of exposed character/ethics/morality/civility/personality is discernment..
not so sure it is prejudicial or not meeting approval. I can rule out all gay men without judging them. I can rule out those of different religious beleifs and still respect their views, I can respect or even admire ones culture but still chose not to enter that lifestyle. character/ethics/morality/civility/personality would be much more important than the typical prejudices but a gay black muslim would not replace a straight white Christian. is one better than the other? depends on what you want.
 LastNemeanLion
Msg: 398
Posted: 11/20/2018 8:04:59 PM

SiennaBear2
Banned yet again I see, mildly satisfying.
Learn how to treat people with respect.

Banned or awarded, what has that to do with your terrorist?
What a stupid terrorist . Neither banning me is gonna stop your mental issues, nor awarding me is going to deter you from recording to you family.
I got my point and uncovered your criminal thought for people here, and some started to tell you, what I asked you to do before. No sympathy for you here anymore. It is done.
Get treatment terrorist.

Tech30
People like him will never understand. And there are many like him out there.

A lion does not concern himself with the opinion of a sheep

__TEXASCHICK__
and got him banned 3 times in less than a month

What a ****ing monkey head! Banned from what? From heaven? from work, it is just a forum ****ing idiot.

his profile he has German as his 2nd Language,
I look at the profile of many on the forums, so he isnt special

Here is a clear evidence for even half-blind individual about the granny whore obsession about me?
After almost 2 months of swearing at the granny whore, pathetically, she is still reading my profile.
Who cares here ****ing stupid if I speak German or French? Nobody, except the ****ing shit like you.
Nobody checks someone's profile, unless s/he is interested.

The shit granny is so loser to the point, she wanted to keep a conversation with a young man, even if after putting her down. The ****ing scum granny hit a historical record for a whore to be swore at on POF, and she still wanna come for more.

like how I uncovered the terrorist of POF members and they stop the support. Everyone here will ask, why the ****ing whore putting up with all of that? Because she is a shit. I am giving her what she wants.

So ****ing granny whore. your gift monkey head and do not forget to report it.

The only way to stop yourself from being humiliated, is to stop communicating with me and checking my profile.

Spit of your ****ing wrinkled face.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 399
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2018 3:23:31 AM

Ew I don't think she wants to get your diseases.
The only terrorist here is you.
You should be in jail.
 NotableLion
Msg: 400
Posted: 11/21/2018 7:30:57 AM

Ew I don't think she wants to get your diseases.
The only terrorist here is you.
You should be in jail.

Criminals always defend each other. Is she the person who support the terrorist ideas in your head by private messages?

The STDs come from your whore stories on POF, and how guys ****ed you every where.

POF members here started to recognize the ****ing severe mental disability you had for years, in which make you suicidal and with a potential thoughts of killing others.

POF members even started to ask you to stop writing to get attention and sympathy. We cannot help you ****ing maniac. You must be in a ****ing mental hospital, so your family does not kill you as you claimed before. However, you still ****ing idiot terrorist about those who blow up themselves and others, and even killing yourself, however, you do not listen.
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16730297datingPostpage6.aspx">//forums.plentyoffish.com/16730297datingPostpage6.aspx

I analyzed your ****ing terrorists thoughts in thread below, number 126 and I am sure the authorities read it.
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16730297datingPostpage6.aspx">//forums.plentyoffish.com/16730297datingPostpage6.aspx

The problem here is, a ****ing suicidal is a very good target for terrorist groups, to be recruited and does the mission.

Join the club shit,
A spit on you ****ing whore face too.

Go and get treatment.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men