Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 401
view profile
History
Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.Page 17 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Your crap religion would love me then wouldn't they lol. With a the suicide bombings muslims do.
 NotableLion
Msg: 402
Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.
Posted: 11/21/2018 8:36:48 AM

Your crap religion would love me then wouldn't they lol. With a the suicide bombings muslims do.

Again, and in the front of everyone and the authorities, why do you think of those who blow up themselves ****ing whore?

What is the correlation between you and them? Are you reading their books?

All the 2 two months shooting in the States were done by a ****ing mental disabled like you?

Are they asking you to blow up yourself?

Tell us here, we can still contact the police and get you help.

You are ****ing dangerous for yourself and others.

You tried to take your own life many times and keep stating those who kill themselves and others. Nobody here care about it

Until you answer us, there is your gift
A spit of you ****ing terrorist face.
 lnitia
Msg: 403
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2018 9:36:23 AM
I wish pof had the option to hide post, or see less from this poster like fb has-I choose not to watch jerry springer for a reason. If you can't keep your anger, hostility vulgarity and name calling to self, take it to real life; which, apparently, is a life woefully lacking love or satisfaction..If my son ever spoke in such manner, especially on social media I would grind the sole of my right, shoe into that impertinent child's saliva spewing mouth , then with my left shoe slap his lips off his face. Finally i would guarantee no marriage or offspring, then die from humiliation, shame and embarrassment because of his representation of my religion and family..
 NotableLion
Msg: 404
Posted: 11/21/2018 10:16:34 AM

lnitia
.If my son ever spoke in such manner, especially on social media I would grind the sole of my right, shoe into that impertinent child's saliva spewing mouth , then with my left shoe slap his lips off his face.

What you have just said is illegal and characterized under child abuse with using aggressive force. You must pray that nobody from your relatives or friends get a copy of it and introduce to school or Children & Youth Services. Upon what you have said, you cannot be near any child without a supervision. You cannot use violence by any means against any human being, especially, children no matter what, unless for self-defense or you are a law enforcement member.

If you want to play a lawyer, you must know the laws before you get a shit out of mouth, that could put you in trouble.

When someone tells another human being, stop commenting on me post, then the other human being must accept the other's individual's will. If s/he continued, it means they must get some shit. Have you ever been taught to respect others will?

I was clear, if she ever commented on my post, I am not going to reason with her, but giving her shit.

You reminded with a Jerk, whom wasted his life dating an alcoholic and drug dealer girl, and spent all his life trying to safe her, and putting himself in anger all the time. Eventually, he spent the rest of his life in jail, and his girl is still out still doing the drug-alcohol stuff.

Never ever use violence against anyone. Swearing at people is not illegal. If it was, then any American should be jail for calling the president a son of a ****. If any member of this forum was under 18, I would never talk with him/her, either in public or private by any means. Because s/he would be still considered kid in the eyes of the law.

It is easy to wear a judge coat, just make sure it fits your size.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 405
view profile
History
Posted: 11/21/2018 4:06:17 PM
INITIA....

He cant be fixed, he has cultural issues
 NotableLion
Msg: 406
Posted: 11/22/2018 6:35:44 AM

__TEXASCHICK__
He cant be fixed, he has cultural issues

Here is an update for everyone. The fucking wrinkled obsessed stalker whore read my profile again within weeks. Does anyone see that is normal? Do you know now guys she is getting what she deserves?

Is being fucking stalker a culture thing?

America is a country of multiple cultures. It is the only country on planet people could have 2 flags on their houses; an American flag and another country home flag, without disloyalty accusations.

JW do not celebrate Thanksgiving, Morons do nor drink coffee, and Jews do not celebrate Christmas, and they stand for their decisions, and all are accepted within the community without problems.

However, a fucking wrinkled whore like you, who came from a cave, cannot understand get it. The individual can dislike smoking, but will never harm those whom smoke. On the other hand, those who smoke cannot stop him from giving awareness about the dangerous of smoking.

I am not sure in which zoo have you been raised, but when someone sees you nothing but a whore looking for more dicks, then you must fuck off.

Piece of shit, do not comment one my posts or visit my profile anymore.

I am not interested. Look at your face, you really look like wearing a mask. I prefer death plenty, rather than looking at you fucking wrinkled face.

Look at how I deal with respect with other women, whom I agree or disagree; calling them "ma~am" or "sister from another mister" and how deal with a piece of shit like you.

Fuck off or come for more.

It is your fucking choice loser.

Your gift
Spit on your fucking wrinkled face
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 407
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2018 7:36:28 AM
No one should speak to another person like that.
Shameful disgusting behaviour.
 NotableLion
Msg: 408
Posted: 11/22/2018 8:11:44 AM

Then why do you keeping doing it over and over idiot?

I am not interested in talking, speaking, or discussing anything by means, with a dangerous suicidal like you.

In this thread, you said in your message number 401

" Your crap religion would LOVE ME then wouldn't they lol. With a the suicide bombings muslims do.

If this is not a red flag for POF and law enforcement, then I am not sure what a red flag could be looking like?

It is clear a fucking animal like you could be recruited easily or she might have been already in her way.

A scum the word "killing" is occupied her head, and thinks terrorists are going to love her.

Here is a spit on your fucking face.

Or stop coming back for more, and get a treatment.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 409
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2018 9:11:15 AM
Spitting in someone's face is an offense.
Trust me, you're a small weak man. Small man syndrome. Trying to overcompensate by being obnoxious because you are lacking in other departments.
 NotableLion
Msg: 410
Posted: 11/22/2018 11:20:28 AM

Spitting in someone's face is an offense.
Trust me, you're a small weak man. Small man syndrome. Trying to overcompensate by being obnoxious because you are lacking in other departments.

It is good for a suicidal and potential terrorist to describe herself and her character for us. A very good description for broken fucking whore, who suffering from childhood abuse and family neglection.

And here is another spit on your fucking terrorist face.

Come back for more,
or stop for treatment.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 411
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2018 11:22:07 AM
"Spitting in someone's face is an offense."

In my state spitting in one's face falls under Simple Assault N.J.S.A. § 2C:12-1a(1) and is punishable with 6 months in jail. Now cyber bullying is a broad term, it can end up in criminal court but not always... in my state it is a crime in the fourth degree and is punishable with up to 18 months in jail and a fine up to $10,000. I'm sure "strong men" have better things to do than to engage in either.
 NotableLion
Msg: 412
Posted: 11/22/2018 11:40:56 AM

In my state spitting in one's face falls under Simple Assault N.J.S.A. § 2C:12-1a(1) and is punishable by 6 months in jail. Now cyber bullying is a broad term, it can end up in criminal court but not always... in my state it is a crime in the fourth degree and is punishable with up to 18 months in jail and a fine up to $10,000. I'm sure "strong men" have better things to do than to engage in either.

Before wearing a lawyer's hat, make sure of your capabilities of reading laws.

There is a difference between spitting on someone's face in real life physically, and typing it down. It is always illegal if you tell someone if I see you, I will do it, because that is a threat.

It is exactly the difference between paying an over 18 year old woman for sex and have sex with her physically and cyber sex.

Moreover, cyber bullying is mainly for kids. When a kid cannot defend him or herself. Here is a case between 2 adults. I made it clear for not contacting me by any means, and the suicidal and potential terrorist comes again for me.

Cyber bulling includes no respond from the victim kid or asking the other person to stop.

Adults get restraining order. First condition in restraining order, you must ask the other person clearly for not contact by any means, that includes commenting on my posts, which I have done many times Ms. Lawyer.

When she stopped before, I did. All things on POF is written for public.

She even asked me a question, 3 days after I was banned.

In this case I asked for not being contacting or commenting on my post. That happened here for more than one time.

So, before you try to act smart, read well, or ask someone else to read for you. It looks so stupid for a person to speak without knowledge.

Again, I am not interested in talking, speaking, or discussing anything with the suicidal and potential terrorist. However, if she kept contacting or commenting on me again, I am going to keep spiting and swearing.
 lnitia
Msg: 413
view profile
History
Posted: 11/22/2018 8:47:34 PM
Message 403- my son is a full grown adult! no more necessary on that as far as legalities
Message 404 -i see the language barrier here-in your response- you are an impertinent child, that was the association- i am old enough to be your mother- that is the shame and embarrassment to which i was referring ! I was being the judge as a mother of her offspring and that robe fits me to a T- You on the other hand will never produce a child from your womb! do you think your mother would be proud of your behavior here? A slight chance she might be able to feel ok because you are not speaking to muslim women this way-but overall not thinking she would be proud- even that you are on this site might challenge her good senses.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 414
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 4:16:29 AM

do you think your mother would be proud of your behavior here?

A man came to Muhammad and asked his permission to go to battle. The Prophet asked him, “Are your parents alive?” The man replied “Yes.” The Prophet responded, “Then strive to serve them.”
 NotableLion
Msg: 415
Posted: 11/23/2018 7:33:58 AM

Message 403- my son is a full grown adult! no more necessary on that as far as legalities

Although I am not required to educate you about the law, I am gonna do it for the good sake; hopefully stopping someone from getting in a trouble in the future.

You said in your message 403

If my son ever spoke in such manner, especially on social media I would grind the sole of my right, shoe into that impertinent child's saliva spewing mouth , then with my left shoe slap his lips off his face.

This is a clear evidence of violently intention for using excessive force for dealing with others. It also shows your neglection to manner of discussion with a close family member. Your statement also implies a threat for others of using physical attack against them, regarding to verbal attack. This physical attack may result in manslaughter or permanent disability.

Many boyfriends and husbands abuse or kill their women, using this cliché. Men claim of using physical attack to respond to a verbal attack, does not work in courtroom very well. It may reduce the charges, but never discard them.

Thus, it is dangerous for you to be around kids, cause kids have worse temper than adults, especially in their adolescence. "" The word you used was "Child", and your intention of using physical attack is preserved clearly, therefore, any simple call to CYS from a family member, can stop you from being around kids or your grandchildren if you have any.

Moreover, it is so easy for work to discharge you, upon your violence attention without any legal consequence.

Furthermore, it is easier for a family member or a friend to get a retaining order against you, for your violently intention.

If you were a mom with custody, a judge my order you for a psychiatrist test, to determine if you have enough mental capacity to be around kids.

*******************************************************************************************************************************
Never ever make a threat or senior of using violence by any means against any creature; human being including animals and plants. This is one time advice and will never ever argue about it.
*******************************************************************************************************************************

i am old enough to be your mother

Thanks, I already have one, and am not looking for another.

i see the language barrier here-in your response- you are an impertinent child, that was the association- i am old enough to be your mother- that is the shame and embarrassment to which i was referring ! I was being the judge as a mother of her offspring and that robe fits me to a T- You on the other hand will never produce a child from your womb! do you think your mother would be proud of your behavior here? A slight chance she might be able to feel ok because you are not speaking to muslim women this way-but overall not thinking she would be proud- even that you are on this site might challenge her good senses.

Honestly, I care less about your opinion. However, the bottom line here is, all women are respected regardless of their religions, colors, ages, or sizes. In real fact, I met some non-Muslim, whom were better than some Muslim women, considering their honestly, treatment, and fairness.

When you ask a human being either s/he to stop, the normal human being must comply and stop. Stop means stop.

If you want to act as mom, you would ask her to seek treatment. We do not hate her, instead, we want the best future for her. My concern was about her thoughts and methodology. They might lead her for a damaged future. She might end up killing herself or be used a Neo-Nazi, right-wing, or terrorist group for committing extreme actions. We cannot provide her with a psychiatrist treatment here. She took our opinions as an attack. So, the best advice was to ask her to stop, and start getting a treatment for her good future and safety of the community.

A person came to Messenger of Allah (peace and mercy be upon him) and asked, "Who among people is most deserving of my fine treatment?" He (peace and mercy be upon him) said, "Your mother". He again asked, ''Who next?" "Your mother", the Prophet (peace and mercy be upon him replied again. He asked, "Who next?" He (the Prophet (peace and mercy be upon him) said again, "Your mother." He again asked, "Then who?" Thereupon he (peace and mercy be upon him) said," Then your father."

In another narration: "O Messenger of Allah! Who is most deserving of my fine treatment?" He peace and mercy be upon him) said, "Your mother, then your mother, then your mother, then your father, then your nearest, then nearest".

Respecting the Prophet Muhammad's words and the mentioning of my mom here, I am going to stop stating any aggressive comments or insults, and will stick only to the subject.
 lnitia
Msg: 416
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 9:31:49 AM
Thank You Noteable for hearing! Yes I too have read the Quran-and learned the basic five pillars of Islam. Often even when others feel attacked, if advice and help is our motive we need overlook the defensiveness and not respond in kind!

Again for the topic, at hand, we must understand that in our profiles our exclusions of perspective partners will indeed offend others sensibilities-yet, may eliminate the groups we generalize and prejudge as not worth investigating further! I have generalized my desired age range, prejudging those outside of that range (gender/sex) will not work for myself-However, even in offending those, we may eliminate rejection after contact, which can be a blessing. So read others' profiles with discernment and honesty- if read a profile and see our views on life will just be one huge argument- i will say " i am sorry, i can see i do not meet your criteria-0r our differences are glaring- i don't see it working." Some will argue ad nausea trying to convince otherwise- this is indeed uncomfortable and awkward.
 lnitia
Msg: 417
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 11:49:16 AM
btw noteable-there is no threat from me to anyone..hypotheticals are just that- posed to posit understanding in discussions. Sorry you keep calling what it is not- but your response is inconsistent-if you believed i was a crazy threat..It appears you have heeded my advice. your behavior will not color my beliefs or cause me to generalize your behavior to diverse others, i know you stand as an individual-i judge on such most of the times..I get your defensiveness and anger about the OP: It it is unfortunate that you chose such an offensive strategy, originally- as it does not change any of the closed minds that "do not date muslim men" rather confirming their "discernment" (sic) as well as justifying it as reasonable" rather than negate said prejudice, stereotype, and gross generalization.. Just trying to help avoid troubles. : ) for others
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 418
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 5:06:33 PM
INITIA ^^^ he has no understanding of POF rules or of the rules of society in General, thus he has been reported 3 times for his use of language to myself and others. He will, no doubt continue his behavior.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 419
view profile
History
Posted: 11/23/2018 5:08:56 PM
Shameful disgusting behaviour.

SIENNA,,, i expect his way of interaction w/ women is a huge part of why he will not be finding a mate anytime soon.
 NotableLion
Msg: 420
Posted: 11/23/2018 11:24:05 PM
lnitia
Check your previous statements here online with a lawyer and see what s/he will say.
The truth is not what you want it to be; but ti is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

__TEXASCHICK__

Here is a clear statement in the front POF's moderator and all POF members
Do not ever discuss any topic with me, talk about me with others, or comment on any of my posts on this forum. I do not feel comfortable with you. There are many guys around, I am not interested in you as a person.
 ssm508
Msg: 421
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 7:40:56 AM
It takes 2 to tangle. I don't agree with everything Lion has said. But Sienna has made multiple rude comments such as generalizing Muslims as terrorists. Terrorists aren't confined to 1 race or religion. The US also has domestic terrorists with the recent mass shootings.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 422
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 7:49:01 AM
Yes well he started it by harassing me about rape and then by calling me a whore. It was ridiculous so I had at it.
 lnitia
Msg: 423
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 8:51:30 AM

__TEXASCHICK__

Here is a clear statement in the front POF's moderator and all POF members
Do not ever discuss any topic with me, talk about me with others, or comment on any of my posts on this forum. I do not feel comfortable with you. There are many guys around, I am not interested in you as a person.

If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen- social media is just that-social-not a monologue- if we contribute all those who see can comment-we cannot control others input or discussion about our contributions. - if so uncomfortable take it elsewhere? Your gender has nothing to do with the comments you are receiving-if truly not interested than don't acknowledge such input...nobody is interested, except to provide desperately needed help with social etiquette. Utilize facebook to control the audience of your forum post. get on your page and let it fly..
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 424
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 9:46:23 AM

if we contribute all those who see can comment-we cannot control others input or discussion about our contributions.

One needs real authority to tell another what to do. He seems incapable of comprehending this, no matter how many times it is pointed out.
 ssm508
Msg: 425
view profile
History
Posted: 11/24/2018 10:12:37 AM

Yes well he started it by harassing me about rape and then by calling me a whore. It was ridiculous so I had at it.

Regardless of who started it, you probably would have been better off just reporting him instead of insulting his religion. Both people look bad in that situation.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men