Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2ufo
Msg: 426
view profile
History
Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.Page 18 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Yes, there’s a point where you just walk away shaking your head.

To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, I always make way for idiots.
 OneBraveLion
Msg: 427
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 11/24/2018 1:49:19 PM

lnitia
If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen- social media is just that-social-not a monologue- if we contribute all those who see can comment-we cannot control others input or discussion about our contributions. - if so uncomfortable take it elsewhere? Your gender has nothing to do with the comments you are receiving-if truly not interested than don't acknowledge such input...nobody is interested, except to provide desperately needed help with social etiquette. Utilize facebook to control the audience of your forum post. get on your page and let it fly..

This is a typical speech of stalkers. Period

Woman up and grow up, when a man tells you his is not interested in you as a person, either in public or private, in real life or online, communicating with him by means is so pathetically and disrespectfully.

You life much be more than communicating with one man.

There is a difference between disagreement with someone at a matter, and this person is not interested in discussing anything with you.

Only talk with those who really want to listen or at least, accept to argue with you.

Those who do not know how to stop, therapies are so helpful for them.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 428
view profile
History
Dating is not an equal opportunity situation.
Posted: 11/24/2018 5:44:02 PM
Noteable... the not so noteablee at all
vvvvv he writes,,,
Here is an update for everyone. The ****ing wrinkled obsessed stalker whore read my profile again within weeks. Does anyone see that is normal? Do you know now guys she is getting what she deserves?
However, a ****ing wrinkled whore like you, who came from a cave, cannot understand get it. The individual can dislike smoking, but will never harm those whom smoke. On the other hand, those who smoke cannot stop him from giving awareness about the dangerous of smoking.
I am not sure in which zoo have you been raised, but when someone sees you nothing but a whore looking for more****, then you must **** off.
Piece of shit, do not comment one my posts or visit my profile anymore.
I am not interested. Look at your face, you really look like wearing a mask. I prefer death plenty, rather than looking at you ****ing wrinkled face.
Look at how I deal with respect with other women, whom I agree or disagree; calling them "ma~am" or "sister from another mister" and how deal with a piece of shit like you.
**** off or come for more.
It is your ****ing choice loser.
Your gift
Spit on your ****ing wrinkled face

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Bless Your Heart.
I aint no wanting ya dude, and if I were even in your age bracket, still wouldnt be. I like dude who aint got issues.
 OneBraveLion
Msg: 429
Posted: 11/24/2018 6:04:53 PM

I aint no wanting ya dude, and if I were even in your age bracket, still wouldnt be. I like dude who aint got issues.

Here is clear example of pathetic a lonely stalker, who has no self-confidence, self-respect, family, or life, . The best wish in her life to get a response from me. I am going to keep patient for another time.

For second time, here is a clear statement in the front POF's moderator and all POF members
Do not ever discuss any topic with me, talk about me with others, or comment on any of my posts on this forum. I do not feel comfortable with you. There are many guys around, I am not interested in you as a person.
 OneBraveLion
Msg: 430
Posted: 11/24/2018 6:35:27 PM

ssm508
Regardless of who started it, you probably would have been better off just reporting him instead of insulting his religion. Both people look bad in that situation.

Considering your advice, the Stalker "__TEXASCHICK__" has been REPORTED TODAY.

The Stalker has nothing in her life, more than coming to POF to look at my profile, for the 3rd TIME WITHIN 2 WEEKS, then comment on my posts ONLY. You can check the message history of the mentally ill stalker's profile, to see if she comment on any other member's messages and a good evidence of my claim her.

I wonder what POF is going to do now. When the man is the stalker, you see many lips are moving to stop him. However, when a stalker is freak female, I wonder what POF members are gonna say about it.
 lnitia
Msg: 431
view profile
History
Posted: 11/25/2018 1:09:59 PM
My closet emits the most wonderful scent a soft floral musk-once walking through the grocery the smell permeated my senses-i thought it was the detergent aisle but no it wasn't, i kept smelling it, finally i just sniffed my forearm it was me! it is unfortunate when our closet smells of decay and manure-it would be time to leave our boots outside.
 NoFearLion
Msg: 432
Posted: 11/25/2018 6:42:04 PM

My closet emits the most wonderful scent a soft floral musk-once walking through the grocery the smell permeated my senses-i thought it was the detergent aisle but no it wasn't, i kept smelling it, finally i just sniffed my forearm it was me! it is unfortunate when our closet smells of decay and manure-it would be time to leave our boots outside.

If the smell comes from your forearm, and the problem is you, then it is wiser to take a shower or keep yourself outside. If you cannot be the solution, do not be a part of the problem.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men