Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Guerrero
Msg: 101
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black MenPage 5 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Arlo_Troutman

I was referring specifically to your suggestion to resend messages, presumably to force a response, was a bad one. *YOU* think not responding is "passive" and "disrespect(ful)" -- my opinion is that resending a message, to *FORCE* the other person to respond, is rude and obnoxious.

I am not sure why did you ever learned a follow-up email is considered rude? I will be more than happy to show me a proof of it. There are many books of communications around, and they will help you build a better ideas.

I am still not really sure what type of common sense you have or logical thinking you are using for keeping an open channel with someone you do not want to hear back from from him or her anymore?

Counter-request: please indicate how many times you will resend a message before you grab a clue and realize that *YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET A REPLY?!?*

Through my experience here, some women reply back and you meet them after. They got many messages more than they could read. It is called a follow-up message, singular, not plural.

Quite right. So, why are you suggesting that not getting a response can mean *ONLY* one thing?

Where did I suggest that?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 102
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 3/28/2018 9:20:21 PM

Ma`am, I am confident my education and scope of reading are much higher than yours. If you read 1 book in public administration, you will get what I was talking about. I am talking with a level of language higher than yous.(sic)

I am confident they are not. Being highly educated is not about what you were taught in school. It’s about what you actually learned. I’d go so far as to say that most posters here without college degrees are better educated than you. Your reading comprehension skills are extremely poor---you continue to accuse me of saying things I didn't say, even after I pointed your errors out to you. You’re repeatedly misunderstanding my meanings---yet other posters here have no difficulties understanding me.

You came here on this thread with no specific goal.

Since when was having a goal necessary to post here? Many of us don’t post in these forums for any reason other than the entertainment value they provide.

Once you personalized things and reading my minds and intentions.

Any person who comes into these forums and starts a thread, is subject to being judged and analyzed. Other posters are going to offer their opinions based on their own experiences. That’s pretty much how these forums work. If you can’t accept other people’s points of view without getting contentious with them when they disagree with you, you’re too thin-skinned to be here.

Another time you claimed you explained something you did not.

I explained it just fine. You just didn’t comprehend my explanation. Or if you did comprehend it, you pretended that you didn’t, because then you’d have to admit that I could be right.

Then, you could not differentiate between POF's rules and personal opinion.

I’m fully familiar with POF’s rules and terms of service. I’ve been here since 2009; these rules have been explained repeatedly by moderators and others who’ve been posting in the forums far longer than I have.

You claimed wasting here time and still putting down some threads. I feel I am talking to a teenager rather than a woman in her 50s or someone under the influence.

Again, you’re making zero sense. I might as well be carrying on a conversation with a toddler. It’s no surprise that women are being forced to block you. Your anger is becoming increasingly apparent in your posts. Being Muslim is the least of your concerns.

Women are rejecting you because you want to argue with them. Rather than understanding that their silence means they’re not interested in you, you're sending them aggressive follow-up messages. You need to develop your interpersonal skills and get a grip on your anger issues, or you’ll never have any success with women. Period.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 103
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim for a good reason
Posted: 3/28/2018 11:55:48 PM
Wow, Guerrero, your English is going downhill fast. I don't care, because you're not born here, so it can be expected, but then don't claim to be highly educated. You must have a very heavy accent and barely speak English.

No one brought this up, but being 5'-6" is not a benefit to you, and since most lie about height, you're probably even shorter.

Try to focus on porking Muslim women, especially since you're living in a heavily Muslim area: https://www.muslima.com
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 104
Posted: 3/29/2018 3:21:27 AM

(AT) I was referring specifically to your suggestion to resend messages, presumably to force a response, was a bad one. *YOU* think not responding is "passive" and "disrespect(ful)" -- my opinion is that resending a message, to *FORCE* the other person to respond, is rude and obnoxious.

(Guerrero) I am not sure why did you ever learned a follow-up email is considered rude?

It is my *SUBJECTIVE OPINION*, and I do not present it as *OBJECTIVE FACT*. See how that works?

(Guerrero) I will be more than happy to show me a proof of it. There are many books of communications around, and they will help you build a better ideas.

(*shrug*) I know what works for me. I have empathy, self-awareness, and self-respect. The first helps me realize how someone *MIGHT* feel about being pestered for a reply; the second makes me aware of how I've learned from my experiences, and how I've felt in certain situations, and thus guides me in my present behaviour; the third keeps me from pining for a woman who does not share my values, and brow-beating her into behaving the way I want her to. Long story short: *IN MY OPINION*, sending follow-up messages is poor form. I don't condemn guys who do it, but I do think it's a poor tactic.

(Guerrero) I am still not really sure what type of common sense you have or logical thinking you are using for keeping an open channel with someone you do not want to hear back from from him or her anymore?

Maybe that other person has no interest in "keeping an open channel"? It takes *BOTH* parties to be interested, in this case.

(AT) Counter-request: please indicate how many times you will resend a message before you grab a clue and realize that *YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET A REPLY?!?*

(Guerrero) Through my experience here, some women reply back and you meet them after. They got many messages more than they could read. It is called a follow-up message, singular, not plural.

Good for you. In future, please present your experiences as just that, and not immutable fact.

(AT) Quite right. So, why are you suggesting that not getting a response can mean *ONLY* one thing?

(Guerrero) Where did I suggest that?

Your entire history in this thread.

Glad to help!
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 105
Posted: 3/29/2018 3:30:11 AM

(Guerrero) You came here on this thread with no specific goal.

(halcyon_skies) Since when was having a goal necessary to post here? Many of us don’t post in these forums for any reason other than the entertainment value they provide.

Why are you staring at me when you say that?

(HS) Again, you’re making zero sense. I might as well be carrying on a conversation with a toddler. It’s no surprise that women are being forced to block you.

Maybe he'll see first-hand the result of too many blocks, then, and stop his silly demands that you "prove" it.
 Guerrero
Msg: 106
Posted: 3/29/2018 6:06:46 AM
halcyon_skies

I am confident they are not. Being highly educated is not about what you were taught in school. It’s about what you actually learned. I’d go so far as to say that most posters here without college degrees are better educated than you. Your reading comprehension skills are extremely poor---you continue to accuse me of saying things I didn't say, even after I pointed your errors out to you. You’re repeatedly misunderstanding my meanings---yet other posters here have no difficulties understanding me.

if my thread did not hit a nerve, you will not type down a long reply, to prove something that I know and any well-educated person know it is not true. What you say above is a personal opinion from a low IQ woman, and the dust I walk on it each day worth more than it.

Below, are the evidences of your low IQ, which lead to you poor attitude and communication skills., and in turn resulting in a psychological mechanism defense to prove otherwise.

You can check this analysis with a therapist, and I will owe you an apology if s/he says otherwise.

Nope. I think you want women to specifically state in their profiles if they don't date Muslim men. That's really what this is all about, isn't it? You only threw "Jewish" and "Black" into the equation so it wouldn't appear so obvious that you think women are wasting your time and dismissing you because you're Muslim.

How did you read my mind and intention? What has to do with the simple question the in main thread?

Au contraire, is you with the poor attitude. If you already have all the answers, then there was no reason to start this thread and waste people's time.

Why are you still replying back someone you know he is wasting your time?

Perhaps you should go back to the school where you earned your degree, and ask for a refund.

If I go back to school, how that may help you in the future?
What is the relationship between it and the main topic?

I was informed by a former moderator that this was the case

There is a difference between POF's main rules and Moderator's personal opinion. Lacking of understanding this basic concept means poor IQ.

Again, all of the above paragraphs have nothing to do for a simple question in the main post. Many wise women here said their opinions and just left.

Why did I keep communicating with you for a while via back and forth thread?

I just wanted to analyze your character. Nothing else, nothing more. I studied organizational behavior.

Now, I got what I want. You will not find a single reply from me on your threads anymore.
 Guerrero
Msg: 107
Posted: 3/29/2018 6:10:08 AM
Arlo_Troutman

(Guerrero) I am still not really sure what type of common sense you have or logical thinking you are using for keeping an open channel with someone you do not want to hear back from from him or her anymore?

Maybe that other person has no interest in "keeping an open channel"? It takes *BOTH* parties to be interested, in this case.

Great, then blocking is the best option then. If you have another opinion, good for you.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 108
Posted: 3/29/2018 6:10:42 AM
^ I can't help but hear an accent in my head as I read all this crap.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 109
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:43:54 AM

There is a difference between POF's main rules and Moderator's personal opinion. Lacking of understanding this basic concept means poor IQ.

Again, all of the above paragraphs have nothing to do for a simple question in the main post. Many wise women here said their opinions and just left.

Why did I keep communicating with you for a while via back and forth thread?

I just wanted to analyze your character. Nothing else, nothing more. I studied organizational behavior.

Now, I got what I want. You will not find a single reply from me on your threads anymore.

I'm predicting that this isn't the last I'll hear from you, because you have to have the last word. You're losing the argument, so you're going to trot out the old "you're a stupid old broad" shtick, because you have nothing intelligent to contribute to the conversation.

One of your biggest issues is that you're stubborn and think you're smarter than you really are. You obviously don't listen to what people tell you, and you don't retain information. Your mind is like a funnel, where the knowledge goes into the top, and leaks out from the hole in the bottom. You've been informed by three different people that have been posting here much longer than you, that getting too many blocks will cause your account to be deleted---yet you still aren't getting it.

The moderators were fully trained on POF's TOS, and knew how the system worked. They weren't merely offering their opinions. You've been informed by several women why putting in their profiles that they don't date Muslim, Jewish or Black men wasn't a good idea, and the reasons why. All you want to do is argue with people who disagree with you, and tell them they're wrong.

It doesn't matter what you studied in school, when you don't retain the knowledge. You can take as many courses on organizational behavior as you like, and you will still never be good at the subject. You're not able to read people accurately, and that's another one of your biggest problems.

You started an entire thread about women offering you the excuse they don't date certain races or religions, when the real reason they're rejecting you in all likelihood has very little to do with that. I daresay it's your other shortcomings that are the real reason behind women's lack of interest in you.
 2ufo
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 9:02:44 AM

What you say above is a personal opinion from a low IQ woman, and the dust I walk on it each day worth more than it.

As I said. Intolerantly arrogant.
 Guerrero
Msg: 111
Posted: 3/29/2018 10:43:22 AM
2ufo

Just ignorant people may think this way.

Did I talk to someone and apply some behavior techniques to test the thinking as we do for lab rat? Yes I did.

For example, I asked someone to stop jumping from a tree to another, and she did not get it? She did not get whom jumps from a tree to another?

Does that mean I am smart?
NO

But the other person has very very very low IQ.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 112
Posted: 3/29/2018 11:32:39 AM

I can tolerate arrogance from a man--especially one as dumb and clueless as this putz. In fact, I find it amusing that he's now taking the passive-aggressive route by responding to your post and using it to get in another dig at me, rather than addressing me directly. He's very transparent.

OP, you do know what they say about people who live in glass houses, no?

vvvvv EDIT TO BELOW: I see he's still trying tenaciously to get my attention, rather than ignoring me as he said he would. I must be taking up an awful lot of rent-free space in his head. Pathetic.
 Guerrero
Msg: 113
Posted: 3/29/2018 11:53:33 AM
2ufo

Here is another evidence?

Do you know whom depend upon their imagination rather than reality?

Kids, why?

Because of the low IQ. boogeyman mainly scares kids. When someone in her 50s acts like a kid, predicting and reading intention rather contexts, definitely she has a poor mental capacity.

Again, another proof for the poor IQ and mental capacity. I am not an arrogant, but the other person has an IQ that is almost higher a monkey. by a little bit

Moreover, do you know how your dog behaves when you ignores her?

She does everything to grab your attention, does not she?

Whatever the dog moves her tail, it will never get my attention.

The rat may not get it, but it is the truth.

We do not care about the lab rat after the test.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 12:44:17 PM
^^^^I have a pretty high IQ and even I can tell you're
just being an ***hole now.
Not sure why you're enjoying this negative attention,
but I'm pretty sure attention is what you're looking for.
Hopefully everyone will do as you suggest and stop
typing to you.
 Guerrero
Msg: 115
Posted: 3/29/2018 1:48:32 PM
browneyesboo

^^^^I have a pretty high IQ and even I can tell you're
just being an ***hole now.
Not sure why you're enjoying this negative attention,

Ma`am, I did not really care about others attention at all. Only people with low self-confidence seek it. In fact, and you go through all my posts, you will find, all my posts were around a wish women be more open in their profiles if they prefer or don't prefer dating men outside of their races. nothing less, nothing more.

Then you meet some people that have personal problems and want to apply them upon you. Will you leave a chance to make a test? Hell no, you do not meet people will low IQ each day? So, you must start to make your test, especially if it was a part of your curriculum during college.

but I'm pretty sure attention is what you're looking for.

Here we go, another mind reader. If you think I have a high IQ, I cannot read your mind ma`am, and do not know your attention from your post. However, reading your words, tells me your are upset.

Hopefully everyone will do as you suggest and stop
typing to you.

With your high IQ, do not you think you should apply this hope upon yourself, before asking others?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 1:52:12 PM
Anyone ready for popcorn yet?
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 117
Posted: 3/29/2018 2:20:37 PM
Here's OP’s own thread from 2015. I have to wonder why he got so testy with me over the Muslim thing, since he once brought it up himself:
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16442287.aspx

If he had half the intellect and education he claims, he would know how to do a thread search, and not post about a redundant topic that's already been done to death:

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15133603.aspx
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts11020714.aspx
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15980512.aspx
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15357086.aspx
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts14156417.aspx
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts4691272.aspx
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts15610667.aspx
 NewYorker58
Msg: 118
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim Men With Good Reason
Posted: 3/29/2018 2:24:20 PM
I think he doesn't like Muslim women, and should put that in his profile. Maybe it's the Somalis that proliferate his area, list them too. He's probably scared to mess with Somalis. Probably thinks American women are easy, so why won't they comply, and there's the arrogance. He can get a woman by traveling back to the homeland to be with wife is, and his kids.

Typical behavior, as one would see in the middle east, standing around in the vast wasteland of sand, with nothing to do, except pontificating.

Guerrero, your English it's rapidly deteriorating. Your writing is becoming more nonsensical with each post, but I'm still enjoying it, as-salamu alaikum.
 Guerrero
Msg: 119
Posted: 3/29/2018 3:00:09 PM
Those who have dogs know every well.

The more you give the dog silent treatment, the more the dog barks to get your attention.

Again, whatever the dog moves her tail, it will never get my attention.

The rat may not get it, but it is the truth.

We do not care about the lab rat after the test.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 120
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim Men with Good Reason
Posted: 3/29/2018 4:52:04 PM
Don't know if you mean HS or me or both, but I'm not looking for a response. No one is being harmed here, we're all adults, so this is just entertainment for me. You'll be fine, you can always use your hand or bore a hole into a fig. With fruit, you'll never be lonely. You better get to it before Ramadan rolls around.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 121
Posted: 3/29/2018 5:51:13 PM

(AT) Maybe that other person has no interest in "keeping an open channel"? It takes *BOTH* parties to be interested, in this case.

(Guerrero) Great, then blocking is the best option then. If you have another opinion, good for you.

You have been informed several times of the consequences of having too many blocks against one's account. Is there a reason that you repeatedly fail to assimilate this information?
 Chromis1
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 6:26:09 PM

It will be nice to show me and everyone else, in which thread you explained the source of getting the idea of blocking a person would lead to delete an account. Since you never mentioned it before and you will never show us. Again, the same attitude jumping from a tree to an other, do you know who really does that? It is better to talk about what you just know.

Only somebody with a low IQ wouldn't have been able to easily find the proof. I'm looking at you, OP:

http://blog.pof.com/2014/08/plentyoffish-account-deleted/

If you were deleted from the site and don’t know why, here are some of the reasons this may have happened:

4. You are rude to other users. If you’re rude or send inappropriate messages to other users, this will likely result in getting blocked by these users. If you are being blocked too frequently, you will be deleted. Furthermore, PlentyOfFish has zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination related race, sex, disability, sexual orientation etc.

Emphasis mine.

There ya go. Satisfied? Wrapping your low IQ head around this whole "too many blocks = profile deleted" thing? Don't give me "but, that's illogical, I'm never rude, therefore the reason for the rule doesn't apply to me". Muster all the IQ you can to understand POF doesn't look at the content of your messages to determine whether you've been rude. Too many blocks gets your account deleted, regardless of what you've written. By now, that simple fact should be crystal clear to you.

Or maybe not.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 6:38:58 PM
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Any bets, OP will enjoy eating crow? LOL
 Guerrero
Msg: 124
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:14:24 PM
Chromis1

It will be nice to show me and everyone else, in which thread you explained the source of getting the idea of blocking a person would lead to delete an account. Since you never mentioned it before and you will never show us. Again, the same attitude jumping from a tree to an other, do you know who really does that? It is better to talk about what you just know.
Only somebody with a low IQ wouldn't have been able to easily find the proof. I'm looking at you, OP:
http://blog.pof.com/2014/08/plentyoffish-account-deleted

The low IQ individual who does not understand the known legal rule "the burden of proof is upon the claimant." If you ever claimed anything without an alibi, it either means you are a liar or your mental incapacity leads you that others should do your work for you.

Now, let us go to the website
http://blog.pof.com/2014/08/plentyoffish-account-deleted/

4. You are rude to other users. If you’re rude or send inappropriate messages to other users, this will likely result in getting blocked by these users. If you are being blocked too frequently, you will be deleted. Furthermore, PlentyOfFish has zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination related race, sex, disability, sexual orientation etc.

Sir, do you want an interpretation for the paragraph above , or your IQ is high enough to understand it?

This means, if a person violated the known POF code of ethics and standards of professional conduct via sending messages to other users, and resulted in getting blocked by people, her/his account is going to be deleted. POF investigates any user got many blocks and check the reason behind them. They are not stupid or unprofessional people that delete users accounts arbitrary. I have been here on POF since 2006 and my account has never been deleted.

Ask yourself, what does the sentence "has zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination related race, sex, disability, sexual orientation etc." mean in the end?

For example, if a group of people blocked you, after sending nice messages to them, because they discriminate against you for any reason, Do you think POF will still delete your account?

Anyone works as moderator knows that s/he should investigate every case very well, before deleting an account, to avoid discriminatory claims or may be legal cases.

Moderators, especially with a company like POF, work like HR in a company. They must investigate before taking an action against an employee.

There ya go. Satisfied? Wrapping your low IQ head around this whole "too many blocks = profile deleted" thing? Don't give me "but, that's illogical, I'm never rude, therefore the reason for the rule doesn't apply to me". Muster all the IQ you can to understand POF doesn't look at the content of your messages to determine whether you've been rude. Too many blocks gets your account deleted, regardless of what you've written. By now, that simple fact should be crystal clear to you.

Rushing towards accusation is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2018 8:30:35 PM
LMAO, No crow tonight!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men