Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chromis1
Msg: 126
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black MenPage 6 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)

POF investigates any user got many blocks and check the reason behind them.

LOL!!!! No they don't, and you can't prove it. You want to make that claim, burden of proof is on YOU.

Everything is automated. "X" number of block strikes against you, and you're toast. The moderators are gone. Bots fly around everywhere on this site on seek and destroy missions. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT because you have no forum experience and you haven't been here to see profiles vanish into thin air. Basically, you're just pulling assumptions out of your arse to refute facts. That's a low IQ stunt.

Geez, dude, I wouldn't have thought that you'd be such a sore loser. But you just can't stand to be wrong. And, without a doubt, your post will be the last on this thread.

Now you've heard the last from me. I found the proof you wanted (not wished for), so now I'll make better use of my time.

And, please, try to clean up your English.

Au revoir.
 Guerrero
Msg: 127
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 3/29/2018 9:10:19 PM
chromis1

LOL!!!! No they don't, and you can't prove it. You want to make that claim, burden of proof is on YOU.
Everything is automated. "X" number of block strikes against you, and you're toast. The moderators are gone. Bots fly around everywhere on this site on seek and destroy missions. BUT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT because you have no forum experience and you haven't been here to see profiles vanish into thin air. Basically, you're just pulling assumptions out of your arse to refute facts. That's a low IQ stunt.
Geez, dude, I wouldn't have thought that you'd be such a sore loser. But you just can't stand to be wrong. And, without a doubt, your post will be the last on this thread.
Now you've heard the last from me. I found the proof you wanted (not wished for), so now I'll make better use of my time.
And, please, try to clean up your English.

Sir, if your mental capacity told you a company with 88 million users worldwide and a lean team of 75 employees, and was sold for $575 million to The Match Group, and they delete users automatically without being afraid of lawsuits, while they are having a clear statement against discrimination for no reason, then your mind cannot function well.

Sir, you cannot clear what has been already cleared.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 128
Posted: 3/30/2018 3:35:48 AM

(Chromis1) Only somebody with a low IQ wouldn't have been able to easily find the proof. I'm looking at you, OP:
http://blog.pof.com/2014/08/plentyoffish-account-deleted

(Guerrero) The low IQ individual who does not understand the known legal rule "the burden of proof is upon the claimant." If you ever claimed anything without an alibi, it either means you are a liar or your mental incapacity leads you that others should do your work for you.

Chromis1 provided you with the URL, FFS, and you're *STILL* arguing the point. What the *ACTUAL FVCK* is wrong with you?

Being unwilling to assimilate new information and amend one's position, if the new information merits it, is a sign of a low self-esteem. Is that your problem?

(Chromis1) Now, let us go to the website
http://blog.pof.com/2014/08/plentyoffish-account-deleted/

4. You are rude to other users. If you’re rude or send inappropriate messages to other users, this will likely result in getting blocked by these users. If you are being blocked too frequently, you will be deleted. Furthermore, PlentyOfFish has zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination related race, sex, disability, sexual orientation etc.

(Guerrero) Sir, do you want an interpretation for the paragraph above , or your IQ is high enough to understand it?

This means, if a person violated the known POF code of ethics and standards of professional conduct via sending messages to other users, and resulted in getting blocked by people, her/his account is going to be deleted. POF investigates any user got many blocks and check the reason behind them. They are not stupid or unprofessional people that delete users accounts arbitrary. I have been here on POF since 2006 and my account has never been deleted.

It means, don't piss off the staff at POF. We're, most of us, adult enough to realize that groups will ostracize individuals they don't like. Soft words like "rude" and "inappropriate" are subjective, and simply allow POF a tremendously wide scope of action. This is the way the world *ACTUALLY WORKS*. It is not a courtroom scene from "Law & Order", wanna-be ADA Carver, so you'd be well-advised to abandon your silly legalese.

BTW, Chromis1, nice burn on Guerrero!

Msg. 127

(Geurrero, who apparently is too dim-witted, or puffed-up with his own self-importance, to realize when he's *LOST THE POINT*) POF investigates any user got many blocks and check the reason behind them.

(Chromis1) LOL!!!! No they don't, and you can't prove it. You want to make that claim, burden of proof is on YOU.

Nice one!

(Guerrero) Sir, if your mental capacity told you a company with 88 million users worldwide and a lean team of 75 employees, and was sold for $575 million to The Match Group, and they delete users automatically without being afraid of lawsuits, while they are having a clear statement against discrimination for no reason, then your mind cannot function well.

Just give up, Guerrero. We're not playing "What if"; but, talking about what *ACTUALLY IS*.

You're grasping at straws, and it's just pathetic.
 Guerrero
Msg: 129
Posted: 3/30/2018 5:27:23 AM
Arlo_Troutman

Just give up, Guerrero. We're not playing "What if"; but, talking about what *ACTUALLY IS*.

Giving up or continue, is that going to fix your life?

You are killing yourself and doing your best, to get a response from me.

Here is my response, are you feeling honored now?

Let us cut to chase

Sir, if your mental capacity told you a company with 88 million users worldwide and a lean team of 75 employees, and was sold for $575 million to The Match Group, and they delete users automatically without being afraid of lawsuits, while they are having a clear statement against discrimination for no reason, then your mind cannot function well.

POF is a company, rather a small group of people made up a forum. POF could be easily sued, because they are located in Canada. If you want to claim that POF's staff are stupid and unprofessional, and delete accounts randomly then good for you.

As a company with millions of dollars, POF must have lawyers. It does not need someone with high IQ to get it.

Any company with millions of a dollars must avoid being sued under any circumstances. If you cannot get that, then I really do not care.

If you have a mind cannot understand the meaning of the word "company", then you should really check if you have one, or take some courses in finance or marketing.

overunity
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2018 5:46:45 AM
Guerrero,

with your proven claim here of ultra high IQ and command of logic, it must be frustrating being ignored by these women.
Clearly there must be something radically wrong with these infidels.
 Guerrero
Msg: 131
Posted: 3/30/2018 5:59:13 AM
overunity

with your proven claim of ultra high IQ and command of logic, it must be frustrating being ignored by these women.
Clearly there must be something radically wrong with these infidels.

Sir, as I said before I dated some women on this website. Some women replied back with responses like "I do not date Muslims." or "I do not date Muslims or blacks." before even starting a talk.

For those who do not want to date outside of their races, I respect them and their opinions. Nothing less, nothing more.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 132
Posted: 3/30/2018 2:23:06 PM

(AT) Just give up, Guerrero. We're not playing "What if"; but, talking about what *ACTUALLY IS*.

(Guerrero) Giving up or continue, is that going to fix your life?

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

(Guerrero) Let us cut to chase

I guess "cut to the chase" now means, "I will re-post my nonsensical, irrelevant scenario, in the hopes of distracting Arlo."

Y'know, re-posting a bunch of fancy nonsense doesn't convince anybody of anything, other than that you're kind of a dink, who's playing out of his league.

(Guerrero) Sir, if your mental capacity ...

Normally, bragging about one's IQ is tacky; but, in this case it is warranted:

I have lost more brain-cells to paint-thinner, than you have, period. So, knock it off with the "low IQ" cracks. You don't have the wherewithal to pull it off. Language barrier aside, your posting demonstrates that you are a poseur, nothing more.

Ciao.
 Guerrero
Msg: 133
Posted: 3/30/2018 5:16:17 PM

I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

And you will not. My life became like reading a national geographic magazine, each day I discover a new animal.

Did you have enough honor by replying your back? Now, go and tell your family and friends, and mark this date in your calendar.

I guess "cut to the chase" now means, "I will re-post my nonsensical, irrelevant scenario, in the hopes of distracting Arlo."

It means you have no response for what I had said before, and to going for blah blah blah

Here what I said before, and you totally avoided replying it.

POF is a company, rather a small group of people made up a forum. POF could be easily sued, because they are located in Canada. If you want to claim that POF's staff are stupid and unprofessional, and delete accounts randomly then good for you.

As a company with millions of dollars, POF must have lawyers. It does not need someone with high IQ to get it.

Any company with millions of a dollars must avoid being sued under any circumstances. If you cannot get that, then I really do not care.

If you have a mind cannot understand the meaning of the word "company", then you should really check if you have one, or take some courses in finance or marketing.

Y'know, re-posting a bunch of fancy nonsense doesn't convince anybody of anything

If you have a medium IQ will understand that I am not here to ?convince anybody, but to make wish and provide factual information, nothing less, nothing more.

Normally, bragging about one's IQ is tacky; but, in this case it is warranted:
I have lost more brain-cells to paint-thinner, than you have, period. So, knock it off with the "low IQ" cracks. You don't have the wherewithal to pull it off. Language barrier aside, your posting demonstrates that you are a poseur, nothing more.

A person with a high IQ will never play with the same card twice. Just animals hunt in the same way all the time, do know you that?
Playing with the language card does not help your case. Try to find a better one.

You do not understand what the word "Company" means, in accounting or legal terms, then come here t o talk about IQ, what a sad joke?

You claim POF is a big company with stupid staff and they delete accounts without investigations. If that is not a mental incapacity, then I do not know what mental incapacity is.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 3/30/2018 5:23:06 PM
Mark your calendar, it's Good Friday. Don't forget to wish your Christian friends a Good Friday. Oh that's right, you don't recognize anyone else's holidays, but we all know when Ramadan comes around and acknowledge it. The difference between Christians and Muslims.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 135
Posted: 3/31/2018 3:40:36 AM
It is very amusing, how the low IQ individual tries to pass off his chaotic "argumentative" style as the product of shrewd calculation, rather than admit that his messy style is the result of a low IQ, and a disordered mind...
 Guerrero
Msg: 136
Posted: 3/31/2018 5:57:25 AM

It is very amusing, how the low IQ individual tries to pass off his chaotic "argumentative" style as the product of shrewd calculation, rather than admit that his messy style is the result of a low IQ, and a disordered mind...

It is very pathetic and irrelevant how someone tries to avoid the main point of the topic. by talking about other things that are not related. It is one of the best indicators of his poor mental capacity.

When you know the meaning of the word "company" in terms of accounting and law, you will stop showing ignorance?

You look like someone tried to milk cattle. When I told him, it is a male bull, he did not get it, and kept trying.

Do you have 2 ears and something in between or any type of mental capacity? It is a company.

Blow are some cases where POF was sued

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/peter-burks-plentyoffish
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mum-uses-plenty-fish-dating-9025773

So, it is not a big deal to sue a company with millions of dollars, if someone has mind and can think clearly.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 137
Posted: 3/31/2018 11:22:35 AM
I'm going to re-post the link to a thread concerning this topic, because not everyone is in agreement that POF can be successfully sued for deletion of profiles. It's a free site, after all.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16448192.aspx

If you pay for an upgraded membership, you might have some legal recourse, although you do have to agree to the Terms of Service, which is designed to absolve POF of any legal responsibility for terminating your profile.

TERMINATION OF ACCESS TO SERVICE
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend Your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service or the Internet by others may be grounds for termination of Your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and You may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2018 11:34:22 AM
Guerrero fyi, in the one case of Michelle Martens I don't see anywhere that POF was sued.

In the other case, /nationalpost, POF sent a cease and desist letter to a third party advertiser to removed a picture, and POF said they have nothing to do with the actions of the advertiser.

So it seems like a big nothing burger.
 Guerrero
Msg: 139
Posted: 3/31/2018 12:29:46 PM
dragonbytes

Guerrero fyi, in the one case of Michelle Martens I don't see anywhere that POF was sued.
In the other case, /nationalpost, POF sent a cease and desist letter to a third party advertiser to removed a picture, and POF said they have nothing to do with the actions of the advertiser.
So it seems like a big nothing burger

Yes, you are correct. However, the idea is POF is a company that could be easily sued.

On 2015, they paid $48,000 after regulators found the company violated its new anti-spam legislation.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/plenty-of-fish-dating-site-fined-under-anti-spam-law-1.3010560

Here is another question from a POF's user about the possibility of suing them
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-sue-pof-dating-site-and-can-it-be-won-----be-2470693.html

Another important point, on 2015 POF was sold to the Match Group. Thus, some rules before 2015, might be changed. Why?

Please take into your consideration that POF (subsidiary company) was sold to Match Group (parent company). Therefore, some of POF's rules might be adjusted by Match Group's regulations. Especially, Match Group owns 100% of POF.

The main idea of all of that, it is a company with a budget of millions of dollars, in which must follow the law, where is it mainly located. Therefore, they cannot discriminate or take decisions, without a good alibi. Even if, a sole proprietorship should run in this same way.

If they used to do that in the past, they cannot not do it after being sold for $575.

If you have a strong case, many lawyers will be happy to take it, in a contingent fee arrangement.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 140
Posted: 4/1/2018 3:43:58 AM
Has anyone else noticed how the low IQ individual has shifted the discussion from his desire that women cater to his wishes, to arguing that the change of ownership of POF has probably resulted in repeal of some rules, and that this gives him some wiggle room to be an annoying twerp?

The low IQ individual thinks that lawyers will happily launch frivolous lawsuits against large corporations that routinely deal in the tens, if not hundreds of millions, of dollars, on a pro bono basis...
 NewYorker58
Msg: 141
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim Men
Posted: 4/1/2018 4:00:51 AM
Being this thread is about religion, I will take this opportunity to say Happy Easter #HEhasRisenHEismySavior# Enjoy your turkey🍗 or ham 🐖or whatever you're eating.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 142
I Don't Date Muslim Men
Posted: 4/1/2018 4:38:38 AM
A new priest is assigned to a Catholic high school, and he decides to ask some of the students about Easter. So the first student says, "Easter is when we dress up in costumes and go door-to-door getting treats." The priest turns to the next student, who says, "Easter is when we put presents under a Christmas tree!" The priest, starting to get dejected, asks the third student, who says, "Easter commemorates the Resurrection of Jesus Christ; after being crucified, he was put in a tomb, and on the third day he rose, rolled the rock away from the opening of the tomb..." The priest smiles, and the student continues, "... and if he sees his shadow, we have six more weeks of winter!"

*HAHAHAHAHA!!!*
 Guerrero
Msg: 143
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:16:15 AM

The low IQ individual thinks that lawyers will happily launch frivolous lawsuits against large corporations that routinely deal in the tens, if not hundreds of millions, of dollars, on a pro bono basis...

"they have eyes with which they do not see, and they have ears with which they do not hear."
Quran - 7:179

I said, "If you have a strong case, many lawyers will be happy to take it, in a contingent fee arrangement."
In which school did your learn strong cases means frivolous lawsuits?

When you have a low IQ and cannot understand like human beings, it is better to ask someone to read English for you?

When you have an alibi, then I will reply you back? Otherwise,
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs
 Guerrero
Msg: 144
Posted: 4/1/2018 6:17:14 AM
On 2015, they paid $48,000 after regulators found the company violated its new anti-spam legislation.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/plenty-of-fish-dating-site-fined-under-anti-spam-law-1.3010560

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-sue-pof-dating-site-and-can-it-be-won-----be-2470693.html

Here is a man sued True.com, for gender bais
https://www.courthousenews.com/man-cant-sue-dating-service-for-gender-bias/

Dating site eHarmony has settled a lawsuit in California by agreeing to end the separation of its homosexual and heterosexual matchmaking services.
https://mashable.com/2010/01/28/eharmony-lawsuit/#ZjmaN61yXSqg

Another important point, on 2015 POF was sold to the Match Group. Thus, some rules before 2015, might be changed. Why?

Please take into your consideration that POF (subsidiary company) was sold to Match Group (parent company). Therefore, some of POF's rules might be adjusted by Match Group's regulations. Especially, Match Group owns 100% of POF.

The main idea of all of that, it is a company with a budget of millions of dollars, in which must follow the law, where is it mainly located. Therefore, they cannot discriminate or take decisions, without a good alibi. Even if, a sole proprietorship should run in this same way.

Moreover, while you may think you don't have a strong case, a lawyer may see it differently. So, it is better to check with a lawyer to see if your case is strong enough for litigation.

If they used to do that in the past, they cannot not do it after being sold for $575.

If you have a strong case, many lawyers will be happy to take it, in a contingent fee arrangement.

A discrimination case with a merit gains a lot of money, therefore, companies have strong rules to avoid it. Even if when the company wins, they still pay tons of money to their lawyer.
 2ufo
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 7:43:25 AM
And you're pretty durn heedless, you're like a cow blundering across a highway.

You do like arguing so are you a lawyer?
If so, you'll recognize that no one who gets deleted because they are blocked multiple times (or even once) by their peers (i.e. other members of POF) has a strong case for anything other than looking stupid. At best.
 overunity
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 8:02:21 AM
Re msg 143, about the Quran (that you quoted), from thereligionofpeace.com:

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter"
 Guerrero
Msg: 147
Posted: 4/1/2018 8:19:07 AM
2ufo

And you're pretty durn heedless, you're like a cow blundering across a highway.

My life became like reading a national geographic magazine, each day I discover a new animal.

Have you head about a term called self-representation?
Second, a lawyer gives a legal advice, rather referring you to ask a lawyer, like how I did.

You do like arguing so are you a lawyer?
If so, you'll recognize that no one who gets deleted because they are blocked multiple times (or even once) by their peers (i.e. other members of POF) has a strong case for anything other than looking stupid. At best.

You look like someone has just come from a long trip to Mars, or woken up after a bad hangover.

You are totally wrong.

I and others users agree at blocking a user multiple times may lead to deleting his/her account. However, we disagree about if POF deletes the user account automatically or after investigation. I say after investigation and say otherwise.
 Guerrero
Msg: 148
Posted: 4/1/2018 8:35:11 AM
overunity

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that speak of war with nonbelievers, usually on the basis of their status as non-Muslims. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter"

I am more than happy to discuss with you, verse by verse, if you can open a thread in a POF religion forum. However, it would be irrelevant to discuss religious war topic in a thread mainly about a wish for women to be more clearer.

To help you to follow on on the thread

- The thread started with a wish if women to be clearer in their profiles, if they do not prefer dating outside or their races.

- I preferred to block a man you were not interested in, rather than sending a message like, "I do not date Muslims, or blacks." or even wasting time, by sending any other type of messages.

- Someone else disagreed with me, arguing that if blocked a user many times, it deleted his account.

- I disagreed. POF deletes user accounts after investigation. I gave an example if a group of people discriminated against an individual and blocked him. Then POF helped them by deleting this user account it, the user could sue POF.

- We ended up discussing the ability of filling a case.

I quoted a verse from the Quran that has nothing to do with wars, fights, inheritance, divorce,..etc. Did not you see that?

If you want to discuss wars; including inquisition or persecution of Jehovah's Witnesses in WW II by Catholic Leader, Adolf Hitler, then please do not pick up a Dating Over 30 forum and a thread has nothing to do with wars.

Ironically, even if it is called Dating over 30 forum, people argue here are over 50 and 60. If It knew that, I would post my thread on Dating over 45 Forum.
 2ufo
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 9:03:34 AM

Have you head (sic) about a term called self-representation?

Yes. And you shouldn't.

You look like someone has just come from a long trip to Mars, or woken up after a bad hangover.

Really? When did you see me?
 Guerrero
Msg: 150
Posted: 4/1/2018 9:35:20 AM
2ufo

Have you head (sic) about a term called self-representation?
Yes. And you shouldn't.

If you know what self-representation is, you would not say that I was not a lawyer. You could be a lawyer for yourself.

Really? When did you see me?

Now, if you have something to enrich the main topic, it will be nice. However, if you are home depressed in your holiday, please keep that to yourself.

Here is a man sued True.com, for gender bais
https://www.courthousenews.com/man-cant-sue-dating-service-for-gender-bias/

Dating site eHarmony has settled a lawsuit in California by agreeing to end the separation of its homosexual and heterosexual matchmaking services.
https://mashable.com/2010/01/28/eharmony-lawsuit/#ZjmaN61yXSqg

Moreover, while you may think you don't have a strong case, a lawyer may see it differently. So, it is better to check with a lawyer to see if your case is strong enough for litigation.

A discrimination case with a merit gains a lot of money, therefore, companies have strong rules to avoid it. Even if when the company wins, they still pay tons of money to their lawyer.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men