Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 151
Women don't date twerpsPage 7 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
The low IQ individual thinks that the deletion of an account on a *FREE* dating site constitutes a "strong case", rather than it being a nuisance. It must be depressing to have to go through life being that dumb.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 152
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 4/1/2018 10:13:32 AM

Mark your calendar, it's Good Friday. Don't forget to wish your Christian friends a Good Friday. Oh that's right, you don't recognize anyone else's holidays, but we all know when Ramadan comes around and acknowledge it. The difference between Christians and Muslims.

Cry me a river. Those of us rational enough to not believe in unproven nonsense don't even get a holiday, but I don't see you complaining about that.
 2ufo
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 11:06:12 AM

Now, if you have something to enrich the main topic, it will be nice. However, if you are home depressed in your holiday, please keep that to yourself....

And all this crap explains why I look like...
... someone has just come from a long trip to Mars, or woken up after a bad hangover.
???

Pig...

Those of us rational enough to not believe in unproven nonsense don't even get a holiday,

But we at least get the weekend...
 Guerrero
Msg: 154
Posted: 4/1/2018 11:08:01 AM
A mental incapacity person, who talks as if he was under consent, thinks a free dating website, can perform outside or the law umbrella, and discriminate against people without legal consequences.

The very low IQ with no mind never thought, if POF is just a free dating website, and it is that simple why on earth Match Group bought it for $575 millions?

The mental incapacity person has no idea what does the word "Company" mean? He thinks POF is not a simple dating website.

It is impossible to explain for your dog, eating food from the floor is not healthy. His IQ will never get it. That is why we learned, it is so hard, if it is not impossible to improve someone's IQ.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 155
Dunning-Kreuger Effect...
Posted: 4/1/2018 11:53:01 AM
The low IQ person runs on and on, throwing out legalese, thinking that he has a pot to piss in, let alone a valid argument, and that his line of "reasoning" (and I'm being *VERY* generous by labeling it "reasoning") dictates how reality works.

Also, his low IQ apparently keeps him from realizing that $575 is not the same as $575 million, as we've seen both figures bandied about.

How sad it must be to be so stupid, that the low IQ individual doesn't even *REALIZE* how low his IQ is...
 Guerrero
Msg: 156
Posted: 4/1/2018 1:03:40 PM
The mental incapacity individual does not understand that we have to keep repeating the same words for low IQ person, hopefully he may get it.

The low IQ animal does not know how dump he is to understand the word company and possibility of litigation.

The animal who lives in his own world world, thinks the whole world is just his own world. He knew nothing and argue like nothing.

The low IQ animal asked a stupid question, about the movement of the thread from a wish to women, to ended up like that. His poor mind was incapably of analyizing the situation like how I did.

The so depressed so called human spends his holiday on a forum, with no one else around.

The low IQ animal was moving his tail all the time, wishing a reply from me. He is too desperate to talk with a smart human being.

The low IQ animal gives no alibi or supportive website, rather than a dirty mouth.
 Guerrero
Msg: 157
Posted: 4/1/2018 1:38:16 PM
Here a clear proof for what I was talking about.

A POF user received a warning.
The woman did not know the reason exactly. However, she thought it was because she had "Caucasian men only" in my profile description.

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts16402701.aspx

The discussion was among rational people.

The main point here is, POF is a professional website and they do not delete a user account without warning, unless there is a serious problem. Exactly like how any company, organization, or even your employer will act with you.

I have been here since 2006, and gotten a warning and my account is still valid.

Thus, I trust POF, and how they investigate cases before taking an action.

POF does not tolerate discrimination

"PlentyOfFish has zero tolerance for any kind of discrimination related race, sex, disability, sexual orientation etc."

http://blog.pof.com/2014/08/plentyoffish-account-deleted/
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 158
Posted: 4/1/2018 2:24:18 PM

I have been here since 2006

That explains why you have such strong feelings about this site.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 159
Posted: 4/1/2018 8:06:49 PM

But we at least get the weekend...

That's not good enough. I still want our own holiday, and I want it now. Along with roomfuls of laughter and ten thousand tons of ice cream.
 Guerrero
Msg: 160
Posted: 4/1/2018 10:14:41 PM

That explains why you have such strong feelings about this site.

First a correction
I have been here since 2006, and never gotten a warning and my account is still valid.

Second, I think POF is fair enough.

Third, I think some women are afraid of being frank in their profiles, to avoid a potential warning message.
 Canelas19
Msg: 161
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 7:02:59 AM
Exactly. No matter how we respond, if we don't respond or even if we respond respectfully, there always going to be men that will whine about it and try to make us feel guilty for not wanting to date them. And I'm speaking from experience. Imagine if we state something like race or religious preferences in our profiles? I can see the dozens of hate emails coming. Ignore them is better.

Of course they aren't. However, no matter how subtly, delicately, and tactfully, a woman states such a thing, someone will get butt-hurt over it, and throw out the accusation of "racism".

I think it's smart for a woman not to reply, or just with a bland, "Not interested.". Even then, though, some people will get all whiny and PA about it. Maybe they think they can guilt the woman into dating them?
Because, many men will wheedle and whine with, "But, why *NOT*???", leading to women simply not responding, and then some butt-hurt guy starting a thread about how women don't reply, and that's *JUST SO RUDE!!!" Face it, women can't win when they try to please everyone.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 8:45:53 AM
I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.
Apparently the OP is unable to get a date and doesn't
know why.

I ate chocolate eggs and worked on April fools day.
I also wore bunny ears.
It's snowing today.
Life is good.
 2ufo
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 9:07:21 AM

That's not good enough. I still want our own holiday, and I want it now. Along with roomfuls of laughter and ten thousand tons of ice cream.

Best I can do is a coupon for Cold Stone Ice Cream buy 1 get 1 free....
 Canelas19
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 9:10:46 AM
I love Cold Stone. Where did you get your coupon from?

Best I can do is a coupon for Cold Stone Ice Cream buy 1 get 1 free....
 Guerrero
Msg: 165
Posted: 4/2/2018 9:41:09 AM
browneyesboo

I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.
Apparently the OP is unable to get a date and doesn't
know why.

Poor you. Why do not you read the written response before you, from the 31 year old woman? It may help you to understand the purpose of this thread. And an advice, there is no need to write a response, unless you know the main purpose of the thread. Moreover, I really do not care what you ate or wore. These thread is not about you at all.
 Guerrero
Msg: 166
Posted: 4/2/2018 9:50:35 AM
Canelas19

Exactly. No matter how we respond, if we don't respond or even if we respond respectfully, there always going to be men that will whine about it and try to make us feel guilty for not wanting to date them. And I'm speaking from experience. Imagine if we state something like race or religious preferences in our profiles? I can see the dozens of hate emails coming. Ignore them is better.

I am sorry about that. It looks like you went through hard experiences. If what you said was correct, then men must have more education about women freedom of expression. I am confident women have the right to speak up about the race or religion of the man they want to date. I myself respect that a lot.

As men have the right to speak about the size of their potential female partners, why women do not have the right to speak about race or religion of their potential partners?

We don't call a woman racists if she refuses to date a a heavily smoker man or a man just eats vegan? Do we?
 2ufo
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 10:09:51 AM
Canelas...
Retail me not... and in our local Sunday papers.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 10:33:57 AM
Guerrero, you were so rude to Boo! She just wanted to participate on this thread. To be polite, or appear interested, you could have inquired if the chocolate egg had cream in it, or perhaps peanut butter.

Canelas, you can also join their club for rewards. It isn't exactly like getting 72 virgins from Allah that the OP will receive, but its something, and you don't have to die to get it:

https://www.coldstonecreamery.com/faqs/eclub/index.html

It’s our email and rewards club! Creating a My Cold Stone Club Rewards account gives you access to sweet perks, such as:

1. Earn 1 point for every full dollar spent on qualifying purchases (e.g., $1.00-$1.99 = 1 point). Taxes and other exclusions apply.
2. 25 bonus points when your register your account at www.ColdStoneCreamery.com/MyCSC .
Exclusive info about upcoming promotions, giveaways, events and new products.
3. Member-only offers.
4. A special treat for signing up and another on your birthday!
 Guerrero
Msg: 169
Posted: 4/2/2018 10:38:29 AM
Keep moving your tail
I do not care
 browneyesboo
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 10:48:59 AM

Poor you. Why do not you read the written response before you, from the 31 year old woman? It may help you to understand the purpose of this thread. And an advice, there is no need to write a response, unless you know the main purpose of the thread. Moreover, I really do not care what you ate or wore. These thread is not about you at all.

Challenge accepted.

I can write a response if I want....and it doesn't have to be about you, because no one is interested in you
anymore. You're whinny and dateless and people would rather talk about things that are positive and interesting.

One of the companies I work for makes and sells ice cream. I could probably get it more often, but I don't.
It's amazing to me the number of people that will come out and buy an ice cream during a snow storm.
And golf. There is a driving range there and people are actually buying buckets of balls to bwap into the snow.
Hardly a day goes by someone isn't golfing.
Weird New Englanders.
 Tech30
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 10:52:27 AM
Cinnamon_Girl, I think you hit the nail on the head with your post. I am very wary of dating someone Muslim because that religion/culture has a bad rep when it comes to how they treat their women. Watching movies like "Not Without my Daughter" has affected my perception of Muslim men.

I had a new woman working the front desk for 2 months at our office. her ex husband was from egypt. She let her son go visit him. He refused to let him come back. She took a week off to go and try to get him back. We havent heard from her in over a month.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:01:33 AM
It is weird Boo, because they could be eating lobster rolls. Maybe they ate them first, and ice cream was dessert! The OP finding a woman may be like those golfers trying to find their white balls in the snow. They're there, but unattainable. Ah, the frustrations in life, c'est la vie!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:16:46 AM

..............eating lobster rolls. Maybe they ate them first, and ice cream was dessert!

LOL, Cold Stone Creamery, ice cream. Absolutely wonderful. I'll take it, any hour, any day, any month. With or with-out clothes. Someone else can have the lobster.
 Guerrero
Msg: 174
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:23:27 AM
browneyesboo

I can write a response if I want....and it doesn't have to be about you, because no one is interested in you
anymore. You're whinny and dateless and people would rather talk about things that are positive and interesting.

I would feel so so bad if someone like you is interested in me or my threads. In real fact, I'd think there is something wrong with me, if someone like you cared. This thread for people Dating over 30s. It has nothing to do with your advertising or personal stuff. Please , no no solicitation in my thread.

Yes, you can response to anyone else, but not me please.

There is someone else here killing herself to get a response fro me. Once by being nice, another time being rude to grab my attention by any means. I've never commented on someone's writing, unless I care about his/her writing. However, she cannot get it. I told her clearly that I was not interested. It looks like a stalker.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:25:48 AM
: I wicked love fried clams and steamers and most fish and seafood
(except octopus) but I don't love lobster. I like it, but not enough to work
for it. I'll usually borrow a piece of the claw from someone else but then
I'm done.

Lots of great seafood around here...all year round!
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men