Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NewYorker58
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Dunning-Kreuger Effect...Page 8 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Cold Stone Cremery is expensive! I bought a pint🍨 and when they told me the price, I thought they mistakenly sold me 1/2 gallon! Good ice cream does come with a hefty price tag, but well worth it!
 Guerrero
Msg: 177
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:57:57 AM
Tech30

I had a new woman working the front desk for 2 months at our office. her ex husband was from egypt. She let her son go visit him. He refused to let him come back. She took a week off to go and try to get him back. We havent heard from her in over a month.

I respect your opinion for not dating Muslim women. In Islam, Muslim women cannot marry non-Muslim men. I believe other men may share with you the same opinion. However, broadly speaking, many other groups from different backgrounds will say the same thing about your religion and Muslims too. There are some examples of these groups that would not marry you, unless you are one of them,

- Religious Mormons
- Ultra Orthodox Jews
- Religious Jehovah's Witnesses
- Religious Catholic
- and there are more.

Now, please read below, the data, obtained from the Egyptian Family Court, shows that 66% of wives who abuse and beat their husbands apply for divorce in the Family Court.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1158555/egyptian-women-number-one-beating-husbands-shows-un-study/

Regarding bad treatment for women, how about this article from the Independent, a known British Newspaper,

Woman beaten by husband refused divorce because 'violence isn't a reason', say Israeli judges. Religious leaders described domestic violence as 'non-recurring' despite man being arrested on three separate occasions. Please see the link below

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/woman-beaten-by-husband-refused-a-divorce-because-violence-isnt-a-reason-to-end-a-relationship-a7572986.html

So, the Israeli court legalized for women to be beaten up, do not you think?

Would you like to get you a census of beating women in the USA by non-Muslim husbands?

I am not asking you here to change your mind. Muslims like any other groups. They have good people and bad people.

I am going to quit Islam right away, if you gave one instance, Prophet Muhammad - peace and mercy by upon him - beat up or hit by any means, any of his wives. Just once.

If you did not find any, then ask yourself, why the role model of Muslims never did it, if is a good behavior?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 178
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 12:11:36 PM
Yikes! I just googled Stone Cold menu.
Ice cream cakes are 44.00 for a 8x12 rectangle
and 62.00 for a 12x18 rectangle!
 Canelas19
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Dunning-Kreuger Effect...
Posted: 4/2/2018 2:04:19 PM
This is some very useful information. Thank you very much :)

Canelas, you can also join their club for rewards. It isn't exactly like getting 72 virgins from Allah that the OP will receive, but its something, and you don't have to die to get it:

https://www.coldstonecreamery.com/faqs/eclub/index.html

It’s our email and rewards club! Creating a My Cold Stone Club Rewards account gives you access to sweet perks, such as:

1. Earn 1 point for every full dollar spent on qualifying purchases (e.g., $1.00-$1.99 = 1 point). Taxes and other exclusions apply.
2. 25 bonus points when your register your account at www.ColdStoneCreamery.com/MyCSC .
Exclusive info about upcoming promotions, giveaways, events and new products.
3. Member-only offers.
4. A special treat for signing up and another on your birthday!
 Tech30
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 5:38:30 PM
Guerrero

Hi , I accept all people. I dont date religious people though. Of ANY religion. I have friends of various religions. I would never date a religious woman though.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 181
Posted: 4/3/2018 7:09:52 PM

(browneyesboo) I can write a response if I want....and it doesn't have to be about you, because no one is interested in you
anymore. You're whinny and dateless and people would rather talk about things that are positive and interesting.

(Guerrero) I would feel so so bad if someone like you is interested in me or my threads. In real fact, I'd think there is something wrong with me, if someone like you cared. This thread for people Dating over 30s. It has nothing to do with your advertising or personal stuff. Please , no no solicitation in my thread.

Yes, you can response to anyone else, but not me please.

*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!*

You stupid, arrogant @$$!

This is not "(your) thread". Just because you originated it, does not give you *ANY* proprietary interest.

BEB can reply to *ANYONE* she pleases. The management of PoF certainly can certainly issue warnings/prohibitions; but, pompous twits like you *CANNOT*.
 Guerrero
Msg: 182
Posted: 4/3/2018 9:14:10 PM
It does not benefit the lion to answer the dogs.
 Guerrero
Msg: 183
Posted: 4/3/2018 9:33:51 PM
Tech30

Guerrero ,Hi , I accept all people. I dont date religious people though. Of ANY religion. I have friends of various religions. I would never date a religious woman though.

Fair enough. However, the woman could be religious, but her mentality cannot tune with you. On the other hand, a woman could be non-religious, but there is a harmony between both of you. Don't you think?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Dogs are not of low honor
Posted: 4/3/2018 9:37:02 PM
ل بما شئت في مسبة عرضي
فسكوتي عن اللئيم جواب
ما أنا عادم الجواب ولكن
ما من الأسد أن تجيب الكلاب

The full quote.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 185
Posted: 4/3/2018 10:40:01 PM
The lion is dumber than the dogs, which is why he can't communicate with them. Their language is over his head.
 Guerrero
Msg: 186
Posted: 4/3/2018 10:49:32 PM
That is why the Lion is a King

Keeping moving your tails
I do not care.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2018 11:02:41 PM
Your culture doesn't understand dogs🐶 but I get what you're saying.

Btw, just like aloha means hello and good-bye, dogs wag their tails to show both happiness and aggression. It's not to seek attention.
 Guerrero
Msg: 188
Posted: 4/3/2018 11:15:39 PM
Similar dogs bark together.
One dog barks, the others bark after.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 189
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 12:06:20 AM
Dogs bark as a warning.

While a hyena is not a dog, it can take down a lion, which you probably know.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 190
Posted: 4/4/2018 2:46:19 AM

(Newyorker58) Dogs bark as a warning.

While a hyena is not a dog, it can take down a lion, which you probably know.

Yeah. Hyenas are actually cats. It was that weird leg-in-the-air-while-I-lick-my-***hole thing that gave them away...

Another bit of interesting animal-kingdom trivia: Edward I of Merrie Olde England banned bull mastiffs in The Sceptered Isle because they were the only dawgs that would attack lions.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 3:53:41 AM
I know about the cat thing and hyenas, but not about Bull Mastiffs. They're huge dogs with paws the size of my hands.
 overunity
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 4:40:43 AM
Here we have a Muslim OP calling non Muslims "dogs".

The same Muslims that are taught to lie by the Quran, etc.
Their lying is called "Taqiyya" and easily found by searching that word or "Muslim lying".

From the internet:

"Muslims lie when it is in their interest to do so and “Allah” will not hold them accountable for lying when it is beneficial to the cause of Islam. They can lie without any guilt or fear of accountability or retribution. A lie in the defense of Islam is approved even applauded in their “holy” books."

This could be part of the reason that some women won't/don't date them, but avoid saying so in their profiles because of the threat of being hassled over it.
 Guerrero
Msg: 193
Posted: 4/4/2018 6:27:54 AM

"So the likeness of him is as the likeness of a dog; if you attack it it lolls its tongue out, or if you leave it, it lolls its tongue out."
7:176
 browneyesboo
Msg: 194
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 7:34:31 AM
I don't think hyenas have any natural enemies?
And bull mastiffs don't bark or bite. They are silent guard dogs.
Do their tails wag though?
 2ufo
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 8:02:41 AM
Yes, they wag their tails.
But it has nothing to do with how they feel.
I think they wag their tails to move items off of countertops and to counterbalance those big feet when they're walking.

Dang, Arlo -- I had no idea that hyenas were feliforms! Learning something new from POF everyday.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 8:12:01 AM
We were having a conversation about animals and how most males
are better looking than females and it came up about hyenas.
Apparently it was thought they were hermaphrodites because the female
is bigger than the male and has a pseudo-penis. We ended up googling
a bunch of stuff and it was interesting what we didn't know. Also the noise
they make has a lot to do with their age and their social status.

Come to think of it...hyenas have a lot in common with people...hahahahaha!
 Guerrero
Msg: 197
Posted: 4/4/2018 9:31:40 AM
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.
 Guerrero
Msg: 198
Posted: 4/4/2018 9:40:50 AM
dragonbytes

Here is another crime from white men on the website of POF. It all depends about the one's self. There are a lot of hopeless, homeless, physio people here.

Another crime by a white man within less than a month on POF. Thus, the idea of judging people upon their races is so wrong.

Mother’s heartbreak after daughter is murdered by Plenty of Fish boyfriend
http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/03/mothers-heartbreak-daughter-murdered-plenty-fish-boyfriend-7438529/

Pair accused of luring teen to Hamilton Co. using Plenty of Fish dating site
http://www.wlwt.com/article/pair-accused-of-luring-teen-to-hamilton-co-using-plenty-of-fish-dating-site/19506420

browneyesboo
Msg: 199
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 10:43:39 AM
The truth I do not stretch or shove
When I state that the dog is full of love.
I've also found, by actual test,
A wet dog is the lovingest.
Ogden Nash
 Guerrero
Msg: 200
Posted: 4/4/2018 2:44:45 PM
More crazy stories about maniac people on POF. You can figure them out through their low IQ and
misconduct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goiSO1Hryxk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3koySoaOJ-8

That is why I don't believe in online dating. Again, another good evidence, it depends upon the person, rather than his/her race.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men