Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dragonbytes
Msg: 201
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black MenPage 9 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)

Here is another crime from white men on the website of POF. It all depends about the one's self. There are a lot of hopeless, homeless, physio people here.

POF is the second most popular dating site in the USA, with 23 million people. Match is number 1 with 35 million people.

So POF becomes reflective of general society. The significant question would be, is POF any more or less violent than society in general?

We can't answer that because we don't have the data, getting it is tedious and might be impossible, more importantly, no is anyone paying me or anyone else for their time in getting/analyzing that data.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 202
view profile
History
I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men
Posted: 4/4/2018 3:20:24 PM
I have a question.

What is it like dating a Muslim woman, or middle eastern woman, is the typical woman any different from those born in the USA?

I have seen a few very exotic looking middle eastern woman Muslim women, going on appeareances they are attractive.

For instance, David Bowie widow is Zara Mohamed Abdulmajid (Iman). She is Muslim, born in Somali and is very hot looking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iman_(model)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 3:42:03 PM
Dragon, of course there are very beautiful Muslim women, though many are still covered up in the U.S., so you can't fully see them.

Boo, the male tends to be the more showy in nature, like with hummingbirds, the females look drab next to their male counterparts. Look at lions with their beautiful manes.

Guerrero, a problem with women and POF is that women may tend to be too trusting with complete strangers. When you're younger, you may be dating someone from your neighborhood, where even if you don't know them personally, your friends or family do. Now, people travel more, guys say they just relocated to your state. You have no background on them, no one knows them, but then Google is your friend.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 3:43:56 PM
Dogs are loyal and smart too.
I like them better than cats even
though I have a cat.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Dogs are not lesser creatures
Posted: 4/4/2018 4:18:27 PM
Seems like middle eastern people may think dogs are lesser creatures, because they have to be taught by man. But that's not true. They are amazingly smart, and perform jobs with no training, like with herding dogs that do it naturally, retrievers of game, hunters of varmints and natural guard dogs. My dog is an excellent watch dog, no training necessary. They're also natural companions.

Then if we do get into training, they guide the blind, perform tasks for the disabled, sniff out drugs at airports, and bombs there and military zones. They've gone to war for us to protect our soldiers with their skills. Absolutely amazing:

https://goo.gl/images/bwPCJU

https://goo.gl/images/AkOTt5
 Guerrero
Msg: 206
Posted: 4/4/2018 5:43:01 PM
dragonbytes

POF is the second most popular dating site in the USA, with 23 million people. Match is number 1 with 35 million people.
So POF becomes reflective of general society. The significant question would be, is POF any more or less violent than society in general?
We can't answer that because we don't have the data, getting it is tedious and might be impossible, more importantly, no is anyone paying me or anyone else for their time in getting/analyzing that data.

Exactly, POF becomes reflective of a general community. where normal and abnormal people there. However, since it is free website, it collects more psycho than other websites.

If you do not know, many homeless people are on this website. 60% of homeless people in MN have mental disability.
http://mnhomeless.org/minnesota-homeless-study/homelessness-in-minnesota.php#1-3457-g

As many, I do not believe in online dating. Most people who cannot go out and communicate with others, hide themselves behind it. Many mentally ill and mental incapacity people are online. It is the best way for them to hide themselves. However, taking some course is going to help you to recognize them before even meeting.

Regarding normal people, online dating hide the spark the comes after seeing the person for first time. It does not show the body language of the other person.

Look at here, some people enjoy humiliation. Any normal person either s/he tells her or him that you are not interested, in which you do not want to communicate anymore, this person must stop.
Imagine that, the more you humiliate the person, the more the person enjoys it. It is a test to know if the person is normal or not. However, mentally ill people will never. That is why you may find stalkers and serial killers, and restraining order is made for.

If you are into online dating, just be very careful, or not. Whatever makes you feel comfortable do it.

I have a question.
What is it like dating a Muslim woman, or middle eastern woman, is the typical woman any different from those born in the USA?

That is a good question for Muslim Middle Eastern Women.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 6:08:54 PM

As many, I do not believe in online dating

Says he, who started a thread complaining that woman don't provide enough info in their profiles regarding their dating preferences to not date Muslim, Jewish, or Black men.

Says he, who joined POF in 2006

.online dating hide the spark the comes after seeing the person for first time.

Says he, who has failed it seems, in finding the spark to light his fire.

My fire is burnin' hot!

Sooooo, OP you are here to?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 208
Answer me these questions three...
Posted: 4/4/2018 6:54:22 PM

(Goo-arrow) As many, I do not believe in online dating

(Ladyinred0407) Says he, who started a thread complaining that woman don't provide enough info in their profiles regarding their dating preferences to not date Muslim, Jewish, or Black men.

Says he, who joined POF in 2006

Careful, LiR! You're gonna get called a "dog" by our resident incoherent dink!

(Goo-arrow).online dating hide the spark the comes after seeing the person for first time.

(Ladyinred0407) Says he, who has failed it seems, in finding the spark to light his fire.

My fire is burnin' hot!

Sooooo, OP you are here to?

Apparently, "obnoxious and abrasive twerp" is a valid choice, here.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 7:06:00 PM
I'd rather be a dog with a high IQ than a fire hydrant!
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 210
view profile
History
Posted: 4/4/2018 7:10:35 PM
I'd rather be a hotdog than a cold fish.
 Guerrero
Msg: 211
Posted: 4/4/2018 8:35:26 PM
Each time a new dog in late 50s or early 60s. A dog without kids at all, or his or kids cannot put up with them.

Dogs, just like humiliation. Very strange.

The low IQ level does not know POF has different forums, rather just a dating website only. If she has any type of IQ, she might have a peek to my threads, to know why did I join POF in first time?

The too mental incapacity cannot understand the difference between believing in something and trying it?

The dogs here are bagging for attention
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfLV8hD7zX4

Bark more, more, and more.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2018 6:30:02 AM

That is a good question for Muslim Middle Eastern Women.

Haven't you dated both Muslim Middle Eastern Women and American born women?

Women can't answer, they don't know the differences men encounter in dating women from different cultures. They know a lot about dating men.

My experience is with Chinese, Thai, Thai/Chinese, French, Greek, American born African American, Polish, Filipino and various american born nationalities from different strata of society. Never Muslim or middle eastern women.

So ...

Guerrero That was a question for YOU specifically and any other men that have that sort of experience.
 Guerrero
Msg: 213
Posted: 4/5/2018 7:10:40 AM
dragonbytes

My experience is with Chinese, Thai, Thai/Chinese, French, Greek, American born African American, Polish, Filipino and various american born nationalities from different strata of society. Never Muslim or middle eastern women.

Since you had many experiences, could you please share it with us?
From your point of view, what are the advantages, and disadvantage of dating each one of these women?

Guerrero That was a question for YOU specifically and any other men that have that sort of experience.

For me, my ex-wife was an American.
 2ufo
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2018 8:08:57 AM
I'd rather be...

Actually, I am a lion.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 215
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2018 8:24:11 AM
Lions can lick your skin off!
The males also sleep 20 hours a day.
And they have no worries unless they're old
and decrepit. Then hyenas eat them.
Not sure about their IQ's though.
 2ufo
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2018 8:34:22 AM
A lioness then.
We do all the work while those lions laze about.

Why?
Propagation of the species.
The sex is fun, too.
And who can resist a confident, territorial, loving male like that?

And when we're old and decrepit, the worms get us all anyway.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2018 9:11:17 AM
Yeah, the lioness does all the hunting...the lion only steps
in to help, claim the spoils...if he's awake that is...hahaha!
 zsuzsa62
Msg: 218
Posted: 4/5/2018 9:40:27 AM
Although I wouldn't date (with full relationship intentions) someone who actively practised any religion, I wouldn't put it that in my profile and would rather just explain my perspective at the time. As a straight statement, it just has a negative vibe and is easily misinterpreted. I think if someone sees "non religious" it would be rare that a practising religious person would make a first contact anyway. I've never experienced that, although I do live in an area that is not very diversified. Actively following any specific religion/believing, is really a life-style that I think would need to be shared together, at some level.
I don't mention that I couldn't be in a relationship with a smoker for the very same reasons. Again, in my experiences, it hasn't come up often enough that I'd bother to have it in my profile.
Everyone has preferences but it really doesn't take all that much time to exchange that information in a first contact. I prefer that myself.
 Guerrero
Msg: 219
Posted: 4/5/2018 10:19:03 AM
zsuzsa62

Although I wouldn't date (with full relationship intentions) someone who actively practised any religion, I wouldn't put it that in my profile and would rather just explain my perspective at the time. As a straight statement, it just has a negative vibe and is easily misinterpreted. I think if someone sees "non religious" it would be rare that a practising religious person would make a first contact anyway. I've never experienced that, although I do live in an area that is not very diversified. Actively following any specific religion/believing, is really a life-style that I think would need to be shared together, at some level.
I don't mention that I couldn't be in a relationship with a smoker for the very same reasons. Again, in my experiences, it hasn't come up often enough that I'd bother to have it in my profile.
Everyone has preferences but it really doesn't take all that much time to exchange that information in a first contact. I prefer that myself.

I respect your viewpoint. However I prefer to be clear from the beginning. For example, movies are rated, to eliminate people from specific ages from entering the theater and watching.

Grocery stories, each good or merchandise should have its shown price, to eliminate the questions about the prices. It does not matter what customers may think, either this price is too high or low, every product should be labeled.

The clearer you are, the better result you may to get reach your goal. Do not you think?
 NewYorker58
Msg: 220
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2018 10:26:23 AM
Great question, what are the differences before purchasing horse flesh: thoroughbreds run fast for the distance, quarter horses are fast for short distances, Paso Finos have a very smooth gait, then the fresian is stocky, yet showy & easy to train. You could do what fellow countrymen have done, and grab the closest donkey for a tête-à-tête. It seems to be a popular resource there, though considered abuse in the U.S. It would be the path of least resistance, which is what you desire.
 Guerrero
Msg: 221
Posted: 4/5/2018 10:35:01 AM
dragonbytes

Analysis

Imagine people in their late 50s and early 60s, wake up in the morning, rather than asking about their kids if they have any, taking care of their errands, working out, find a professional job or even volunteer job, or do anything else useful, all their hope is getting a response from someone. Do you think those people are normal?

Look at their profiles, high school, or some college. They even failed to read some books to get a bachelor's degree. Do you think these major problems will pass without a huge impact on their personalities?

On the other hands, some of them failed to have kids or make a family. Those who may have kids, their kids do not even care about them anymore. Is not pathetic when someone in this late age, and waste his/her time.?

They post in a forum for people specifically over 30, not for sharing experience, but because they became "Negaholic".

Have you come accoss this term before "Negaholic"?

They want to get an attention from a young man. On the other hand, the young man look at them as pathetic people that need treatment. Young men may look at them as old dogs in kids' clothing.

They use their emotion minds rather reasonable or wise minds. The older the person gets, the rational should s/he be. The mind must catch up with body. However, when you find a person in late 50s or early 60s acts like a teenager, s/he has a psychological problem, like a "Peter Pan Syndrome."

Have you heard about "Peter Pan Syndrome." before?

I tested their mentalities and found them so poor. They argue about known facts. They do not know the difference between facts and postulates. They even do not know a lion called the "hyena killer." and think otherwise.

So, even if I do not believe in online dating, I tried it to get an experimental idea. Believe me or not, many mental ill people, whom need attention in their late or early ages are around. Does that mean everyone is bad? Not at all.

I think rational people can use online forums for exchanging ideas. and may be gaining experience. However, online dating is not the best. So, you can test the water, but be careful of the ingredients.
Do not you think?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 222
view profile
History
Posted: 4/5/2018 11:48:54 AM

Look at their profiles, high school, or some college. They even failed to read some books to get a bachelor's degree. Do you think these major problems will pass without a huge impact on their personalities?

Or, there could be some old farts, such as myself, who didn't find it necessary to put all their education on their
profile, because the reality is, once you're out of college who gives a flying cow paddy what your GPA was?

I get your not so sly innuendos, and believe me it's been my pleasure to annoy you.
You ass banana.
 Guerrero
Msg: 223
Posted: 4/5/2018 12:18:08 PM
When dogs bark, they hurt no one else throat, but themselves. It is so pathetic, kids leave their parents like that without attention or treatment.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 224
Posted: 4/5/2018 8:23:57 PM

(Goo-Arrow) (blah-blah-blah)

Dude, you need to just stop talking. The more you talk, the stupider you look.

(anybody wanna bet that a "lion/dog" comment follows?)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Ruff, ruff, ruff
Posted: 4/5/2018 9:08:36 PM
Arlo, I think he's saying that only women are dogs that bark. You may have to tweet like a bird🐣 or meow🐱
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > I Don't Date Muslim, Jewish, or Black Men