Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HanoverFella
Msg: 301
TruthPage 13 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
Some forumites on here you can tell by their postings just why they are still single, and others seem awesome from their postings.
 Cynderella
Msg: 302
view profile
History
Truth or Consequences
Posted: 4/15/2018 6:15:46 AM
With Pig either you loved him or hated him.
I just don't think he cared what ppl thought...he spoke his mind that's forsure.
But a stalker...
I just think there is such a small group of forum users now that it might seem as such.
I just know since there is no MODs (at least that we know of....undercover MODs IMO do still roam these pages),
ppl have taken to attacking eachother.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 303
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 6:34:32 AM

Perhaps you're overly defensive.

Maybe...we all are at times.

What happened to these little words of wisdom? Do they only apply when Its a poster you approve of

Bingo! That's why I said she must be crazy to take on this crew.

This may not be high school but there has always been a competition for popularity. Everyone wants to be liked.
I learned long ago to not go against the grain.
If you are new and are a little different thinking and take on "one" of the popular people.....you take the chance of being ridiculed and ganged up on.

Newyorker came in with no filters and was instantly pegged as a target by Pig.
I admit...I had a laugh about picking up men at the market. But then let it go.
I thought Pigs mocking of her was getting out of hand but I didn't say anything...she seemed to handle herself well.
I've been on Pigs receiving end when I didn't agree with him. He doesn't stop.

As for Henry...he can speak for himself....she asked him a question. I don't know why others had to chirp in.
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 7:04:32 AM

This may not be high school but there has always been a competition for popularity. Everyone wants to be liked.
I learned long ago to not go against the grain.
If you are new and are a little different thinking and take on "one" of the popular people.....you take the chance of being ridiculed and ganged up on.

This is why too me, I think its good that some of these people who have been here for ever and think they are the only ones who are allowed an opinion are finally getting nuked. None of us posters own these boards. Sometimes I think some think they do.

I don't know why others had to chirp in.

Exactly! they think by jumping in to defend Henry its going to somehow invalidate Newyorkers opinion. Like everyone cant make up their own mind without his cheerleading squad jumping in.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 305
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 7:09:22 AM

Their interactions at times reminded me of those long married ever -bickering couples who hate each other but stick around to 'stick it' to the other, both wanting the 'last word'~

I know....funny.

Exactly! they think by jumping in to defend Henry its going to somehow invalidate Newyorkers opinion. Like everyone cant make up their own mind without his cheerleading squad jumping in.

I’ve never won anything, I just wanted my badge.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 306
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 10:15:56 AM
I guess I'm having a hard time figuring out the difference between henry's cheerleaders and newyorkrs. Aren't they the same?

Does that mean everyone's opinion is invalidated and we have to start over?
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 307
Henry's Hard Soda--ARE YOU OLD ENOUGH FOR SOME GOOD HARD FUN?
Posted: 4/15/2018 10:40:50 AM
https://www.henryshardsoda.com/av?url=https://www.henryshardsoda.com/

"(Henry)'s an adult, dealing with other adults, so I'm not commenting on that."

>>>Fair enough. I figure two consenting adults do what they want to do, play what roles they wish to play. So, if someone's dissin' Henry, they must have gotten to know him and accepted those rules, correct? now, if some stranger is giving him to "f you buster!" eyes, then I guess his role is to...walk away, as I believe he said.

Pig has had a lot to say about NY58's posts, for sure. NY58 responds to my posts. Pig's banter could be more hostile than mine (trying not to be biased). am I following her and she following me? or was he just harassing her and I was questioning? but yes, I did post that when they finally had their "sam and diane from cheers" moment, it would be passionate anger sex :) Hey, didn't every see in their primary schools little boys who tormented the girls they had the hots for, lol.

if we can send flowers and gifts to profiles, Roxy should get her badge. I don't think she needs no stinkin' badge, but hey, why deny a beautiful woman what she wants? I know Henry might say that :)
 forumfairy
Msg: 308
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 10:45:56 AM

I guess I'm having a hard time figuring out the difference between henry's cheerleaders and newyorkrs. Aren't they the same?

Does that mean everyone's opinion is invalidated and we have to start over?

C'mon, I know you're not a stupid lady. The people who are agreeing with Newyork are giving their opinion , The people who are cheerleading are posting to defend Pigs and Henrys character. You can have a opinion with out cheerleading and trying to influence by telling how great your fav posters are. I haven't heard anyone state," there is no way New york deserves to be treated disrepectfully because she is such a great fantastic person. I know it because she has always been that way with me". She asked Henry a question, there really was no need for the posse to chime in.
 cooldog65
Msg: 309
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 12:08:26 PM

C'mon, how did you even type that with a straight face.

I didn't have a straight face...

He constantly followed her around here harassing her.

How do you know this? Were you following him following her?
 whiterose0
Msg: 310
Truth or Consequences
Posted: 4/15/2018 12:34:09 PM
If one doesn't want to be harassed, stop making stupid comments designed to provoke other posters, then turn around and complain about being stalked.

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would do this, unless they're being ignored by the opposite sex in their day to day life, and negative attention is preferable to none at all.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 311
Truth or Consequences
Posted: 4/15/2018 12:50:29 PM
Ok...K....Can I be the one who determines what a stupid post is?
Please....please...or do you want to?...:(
Shoot.

For the life of me, I can't understand why anyone would do this, unless they're being ignored by the opposite sex in their day to day life, and negative attention is preferable to none at all

Don't look at me...I have 7 boyfriends going on...I hope you believe me.(probably a stupid post)
I come on here for comic relief....usually.

Which reminds me....Who remembers that guy that use to be on here and all his posts consisted of ...So, just bang her already....
I took it as funny..some found him annoying.
 2ufo
Msg: 312
view profile
History
Truth or Consequences
Posted: 4/15/2018 1:09:17 PM
Hummm,

Maybe courtesy is given...
and respect is earned.
 forumfairy
Msg: 313
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 1:30:39 PM

How do you know this? Were you following him following her?

I know this because I can read. I read a lot of these threads when I'm bored. I've seen numerous examples of her posting and him coming in and bashing her, always uncalled for.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 314
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 3:35:35 PM
Thank you, forumfairy! Pig has been stalking me since his return to the forums last year. I joined last year just before his return.

I originally thought he was deleted because he started God bashing around Easter, and posted a pic of him or someone (I didn't click on it) looking to mock Catholics by wearing Catholic religious garb. Or he had a meltdown. His last crazy post to me was saying I'm nuts because I watch cooking shows, and one called "The Chew" hates men, LOL. Other off the wall nasty posts were, you're never going to find someone, and I see why your husband cheated on you.

He beat up on young male posters, always telling them women were shit testing them because they text, so basically trying to cause the guys to confront the women over nothing, thereby ruining a potential relationship. I told him this, and I told him to stop stalking me. This kind of activity is seen by others that decide it's not worth it to post here, just not to hear his rhetoric, and I told him that too.

*Cyberstalking is the use of the Internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual, group, or organization.[1] It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel.
 ohenryx
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 3:38:28 PM

Whiskey_River
Who remembers that guy that use to be on here and all his posts consisted of ...So, just bang her already....
I took it as funny..some found him annoying.

His nom-de-plume was Zeus followed by something, a couple of numbers maybe, something like Zeus57 ??

He said more than just that one line, but his posts were short and to the point, and usually boiled down to, “Quit being a wuss, man up and boff her brains out.”

As I recall, he got in a spat with one of the moderators and got kicked off.

Don't look at me...I have 7 boyfriends going on...I hope you believe me.

Well, no, sorry, I don’t believe you. There are only 7 days in the week, and you really need at least one night off per week to rest and recuperate. Of course when we were young, one night off per month was sufficient, but alas, those days are no more. Now if you had claimed only 6 boyfriends…

RoxyMorinic
Ps.....I want my ‘I’d go on a date with Henry’ badge now

One badge, coming up!

MachIMustangII
if we can send flowers and gifts to profiles, Roxy should get her badge. I don't think she needs no stinkin' badge, but hey, why deny a beautiful woman what she wants? I know Henry might say that :)

You are, of course, absolutely right. I have been known to say exactly that.
 Tyro327
Msg: 316
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 4:06:08 PM

Thank you, forumfairy! Pig has been stalking me since his return to the forums last year. I joined last year just before his return.

Wait what the heck? Who was saying stuff to me then NY you been here longer than I have don't try that junk. And he wasn't here when you were saying stuff about him. When I on Nestaron account said I can't say one way or the other never met the guy don't know who he is. Lets not misrepresent stuff here, someone brought up Pigs name you went off. I started reading some of the stuff he wrote way back and surprise, surprise almost the exact same I did it years later. Are you going to start with me again like you did back when I first showed up or are you going to claim innocence on that too?

Pig came out and told you why he was doing it in a post he made reference to you saying stuff about him when he wasn't here, all you are doing now is proving you will say stuff about him what he is not here. Exactly the reason he attacked you before your claiming innocent too. Your profile says 2013 you going to deny calling me bitter and mean and angry too are you?

I don't remember what you said nor do I care but really if you had of just said you were sorry and apologized for the action of attacking him when he couldn't even say stuff back things might not have got out of hand. But you can't and your not sorry cause you are still doing it he comes back he has every right to go at you again in my book. Just stop saying sh!t about the guy ffs.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 317
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 4:25:14 PM
^^^^you're losing it, dude. The date under my pic was when I joined POF. I joined the forums last year. I never knew pig to have conversation about him, until he showed up and starting stalking me. So you would be very much mistaken with that whole scenario you made up.

Whatever you're saying I said to you, I would need a reference for that conversation, because either I didn't say it or you're taking it out of context. Where's the rest of the conversation?
 HanoverFella
Msg: 318
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 4:27:34 PM
Careful fellow forumites, someone’s gonna have a stroke 😆
 I_Am_Con_S_Tip_ated
Msg: 319
view profile
History
Truth vs Fantasy Islnd
Posted: 4/15/2018 5:19:00 PM
This is a free msg. board, ppl come on here and tell all types of stories.

Some may be fact, some may be fantasy.

Mama didn't raise no fool.
 Tyro327
Msg: 320
Truth vs Fantasy Islnd
Posted: 4/15/2018 6:10:40 PM
https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16653769datingPostpage5.aspx

Here's one back in September you and pig nicely, somewhere after this and on MWGTOW you lost your sh!t I only found this one you went sideways and everyone was wondering what the fvck happened. You never cleared that up either except to say something a long the lines of you were sick of sh!t. But up until you went sideways somewhere between the 2 you and Pig were fine.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 321
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 8:21:51 PM
What's your point? I started to kid around about sexual stuff.

I still don't see how I was talking about pig behind his back to cause anything. After I arrived here last year, he showed up and never left, so it was impossible for me to talk about him after he left, because he never left until now.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 8:32:20 PM
NY, Pig wasn't stalking you. That'd insult people who are actually stalked. If you're talking about online stalking, he'd need to at least have to be emailing you on here, your regular email, finding you on facebook, etc for that to even begin being talked about. If you mean within the open/public forums here -- which wouldn't be real stalking, but a more applied-in-context sort of thing -- even then, it's almost impossible to say that on so little-used forums. Following / tracking someone down within the forums isn't required at all, let alone ever really thought about since they're not used much at all. "Stalking" here would only be applicable if you'd have to click on their history to find their posts -- which is not the case.

Basically, he was a jerk to ya, who wouldn't let his angst about what you post go, replying to your posts in a negative way, "too often." Stalking's not required for that, in these here forums. :)

Regardless of whether we think someone deserves respect, most adults treat others with respect.

Most adults don't treat certain folks 'with respect', if they believe that individual does not deserve respect. You can see it here in the forums, and IRL, of course.

But I agree that a Certain Level of respect IS automatically given, and not "earned" -- by default. For most people, it'd require the other person doing something that grants them Disrespect in their minds, not to give that baseline/default level of stranger-to-stranger respect.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 323
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 9:12:52 PM
It's funny that my asking Henry a question about his use of words is an issue, yet it was crickets when halcyon picked on Henry for no reason, telling him he wears mom jeans. No one wants to question someone that will rip into them like her and pig would.

RCW 9.61.260
Cyberstalking:
(1) A person is guilty of cyberstalking if he or she, with intent to harass, intimidate, torment, or embarrass any other person, and under circumstances not constituting telephone harassment, makes an electronic communication to such other person or a third party:
(a) Using any lewd, lascivious, indecent, or obscene words, images, or language, or suggesting the commission of any lewd or lascivious act;
(b) Anonymously or repeatedly whether or not conversation occurs; or
(c) Threatening to inflict injury on the person or property of the person called or any member of his or her family or household.
 whiterose0
Msg: 324
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 9:19:34 PM

But I agree that a Certain Level of respect IS automatically given, and not "earned" -- by default. For most people, it'd require the other person doing something that grants them Disrespect in their minds, not to give that baseline/default level of stranger-to-stranger respect.

Actually, that happens in here quite often. It's especially true when posters are guilty of continuously bashing members of the opposite sex; or think they're deserving of preferential treatment based solely on their sex.
 cooldog65
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Truth
Posted: 4/15/2018 9:56:57 PM

NY, Pig wasn't stalking you. That'd insult people who are actually stalked.

Bingo. We're all here somewhat anonymously with usernames, not our real names. This would hardly qualify. It's a few insults being traded. This wasn't one sided. There's no victims here.

Using a term like "menopausal groupies" would make me think instigator, not victim.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER