Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ChorusAurora
Msg: 351
Truth never damages a cause that is just.Page 15 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)
browneyesboo:
Anyways, I'm off for vacation so have fun with the other menopausal groupies.

Don't forget the 'resident biddies'!

Have fun Boo, hopefully far far away from all this snow~

;-)
 spot4username
Msg: 352
view profile
History
Truth never damages a cause that is just.
Posted: 4/16/2018 1:35:37 PM
forumfairy

spot
Using a term like "menopausal groupies" would make me think instigator, not victim

Not only did I not say this but I have not quoted it even once. It does not appear in a single comment made by me.
Ladyinred0407

READ FORUM history, with a click of the mouse. Easy peasey.

Response by forumfairy

I've read the history. He was bullying her. Your comment doesn't surprise me though, blaming the victim is quite common in cyberstalking.

There are thousands of comments and dozens of dozens of threads that would have to be read and organized into a proper timeline to meet the burden of proof for the accusations you are making. Forgive me but you weren't even able to keep comments made in a single thread in less than 24 hours straight.
 2ufo
Msg: 353
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2018 2:04:47 PM

READ FORUM history, with a click of the mouse. Easy peasey.

I've read the history. He was bullying her. Your comment doesn't surprise me though, blaming the victim is quite common in cyberstalking.

(my emphasis)

My only comment to this is "WTF"?

A comment to read the history is hardly blaming anyone.
It is merely an injunction to check the facts (such as they are in POF forums) for oneself.
 forumfairy
Msg: 354
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2018 2:11:12 PM

Not only did I not say this but I have not quoted it even once. It does not appear in a single comment made by me.
You are RIGHT! my mistake. I meant to edit before I posted and forgot and it wouldn't let me edit after for some reason.

There are thousands of comments and dozens of dozens of threads that would have to be read and organized into a proper timeline to meet the burden of proof for the accusations you are making. Forgive me but you weren't even able to keep comments made in a single thread in less than 24 hours straight.

Excuse me, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what is going on. Or does it take thousands of threads. Any unbiased person can see this was clearly cyberstalking. Go back and re-read the definition of cyberstalking. Sorry if your opinion doesn't fit the definition, but facts are facts. For you to keep trying to justify this nonsense is clearly showing just how hypocritical you are.
 forumfairy
Msg: 355
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2018 2:18:00 PM

I'm going to take a guess and say, reading between the lines isn't your strong suit. Try and keep up, will you.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
Posted: 4/16/2018 3:02:00 PM

My point in stating...after NY questioning Henry on his statement...He felt "attacked" by her.....before she called him a car salesman....etc...
Look how many jumped on the band wagon to defend him.
BUT...she had a guy that repeatedly harassed her for months and called her names but that was ok in their eyes.
Oh but he was speaking the truth...He doesn't take crap from women...on and on...it was all justifiable to them.
Because they didn't like her....it's as simple as that.

Some people need a punching bag. Some want to keep their forums for themselves and chat amongst themselves about..
How great they are etc....Stroke each others egos.

I'm no wallflower myself but I knew better than to disagree with Pig about anything.
I was the brunt of his name calling and tirade once.
I'm not afraid of his return....I'm pretty good at ignoring those I don't like or respect....whop...there it is!

Best post of this whole discussion........... Pretty much says all that needs to be said.
 Tyro327
Msg: 357
Posted: 4/16/2018 3:36:06 PM
Okay first of all she did what is a called a baiting tactic used to dare other men to attack people. It's done through manipulation...

NewYorker58 trying to get Pig to attack someone else and baiting him.

I don't see you going back at Henry for saying he's okay with purse carrying. Yon don't comment when he says he will do things to please women, like whining and dining them. Are you scared of Henry?

Pig responds

(sigh) A "purse holder" is a man who is consistently incapable of moving beyond friend status with a woman, clueless one.

As for Henry's choice to "wine and dine", why would I care? If he shared stories of being repeatedly taken advantage of in the process without making changes, I would surely chime in. What's this "scared" crap? This is an internet message forum. Why would anyone be "scared" of other posters?

Last, but not least, you've got a hell of a lot of nerve calling anyone a douchebag after going as far as creating a thread to insinuate I have Asperger's Syndrome, you hypocrite. Enough of the innocent act already.

She brought henry into it along with every other male trying to pit Pig to attack us, you want to cause a problem seriously? She has engaged him at every opportunity and that is called bantering you need to actually know the law. Did she insult Pig and at what level why actually yes she did on numerous occasions, and even tried to bait him into attacking others instigating an act directed at Henry is an actual bullying tactic and Henry did nothing! You think she is innocent now.

Vicarious bullying: Vicarious forms of bullying are orchestrated by those who will instigate a conflict between another individual and the desired target, deriving enjoyment from witnessing the victim's humiliation and distress.

Let's look at the reality of the whole situation on where she didn't attack Henry again shall we?
 forumfairy
Msg: 358
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2018 3:59:10 PM

She brought henry into it along with every other male trying to pit Pig to attack us,
hahahahahahahahha, Really? you think he would attack any male on her behalf. You're grasping at straws now buddy.

Let's look at the reality of the whole situation on where she didn't attack Henry again shall we?
yes , we shall. Sorry, but there is NO attack on Henry. Like Whiskey said, you people are quick to defend Henry but have No problem justifying NY being harrassed for a whole year. Shame on YOU!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 359
view profile
History
Truth be known.....
Posted: 4/16/2018 4:25:01 PM
I found the forums, because I was housebound and literally up 24/7 with my sick, elderly, dog. I mentioned that several times, and pig knew it. I received 1 hour to zero hours sleep while barely eating with the grief and worry, before, during and after her surgery (& still now to a lesser extent). It was his choice to target me anyway. It spoke to who he is. I didn't give it back like he gave it. I recognize that people have problems that aren't always seen, and I'm sure he has some, like we all do from time to time.

Forumfairy, thanks for understanding and your eloquent responses. Btw, it came to me who you were maybe thinking about with the Halcyon fight. It was possibly the one with forumslady, I believe her name was, and she may have self deleted after HS lit into her about FL's mental issues and medications she's been on. I don't know what was up with that, but HS sure does like to attack people. She made that unprovoked, mean-spirited pants comment to Henry and has crucified others, male & female alike.

Henry's comment was surprising, not because I think he respects women, because I have no idea and can't go by his self-promoting words, but because he's is very careful what he says for appearance sake. Saying he feels "attacked" is a strong word for my simply asking a question. He didn't have a problem saying he thought I was really a man, and I said nothing in return to the many times he made that comment.

I'm certainly not perfect, but do "try" to not have a knee-jerk response to what I read, emphasis on not being a jerk. Everyone here is someone's friend, child, sister or brother, and I try to treat others like they're a sibling or friend. Being attacked keeps people from wanting to join in on the forums. No one wants to see pig being abusive over nothing and sign up for that, so pig's attacks on me served two good purposes for him to keep women at bay and suppressed.
 Cynderella
Msg: 360
view profile
History
Truth or Consequences
Posted: 4/16/2018 5:36:49 PM
Groupie (not!) chiming in.....
First off....there was no "one year"of stocking/cyberbulling.

The interaction crossroads happen around the time (a couple months ago) when the church lady took the exit into the "red-light district".
Everyone was wondering/some concerned what happened to the church lady.

The banter was there before but it was nothing yet to come.
This banter was both ways as many have posted....

I don't feel Ny is a victim she had her digs at ppl too ( I did feel really bad for the lady with the over weight dogs, sad case there).

Newyorker used a different apporch than Pig....where Pig pulled no punches.
Ny used sneak attack (softer words, no aggression).
Pig was the bomb that just needed the fuse lit.
It all blew when Ny made a thread to direct this attack on Pig.
Any person or most people would have been upset at this posting.

Most did sit back and watch the cat and mouse game....but most knew too Ny could hold her own ground just fine.
Pig was never called out or encouraged in this game till now.
Funny how when one is not in the room the gossip starts.

On my part I had no problem with Pig or Ny (when I was upset with a comment by Ny I addressed it with her and we found our common ground) till the name calling started (b)Pig's menopausal groupies(/b).
This gets under my skin....only beacuse it's so uncalled for.

Some ppl click with some and not others. Everyone is entitled to such.

Many comments of Nyer were worthy of a comeback of which I just bit my tongue.
I came to the point I just skipped over her postings till I read other's distain.
Same for Pig....times I went ouch!

I feel we need to find the common thread which is that these forums tie us all together good, bad and the ugly...we just need to go back to the good old days where we stayed on topic and to leave each to their own opinions.
 Cynderella
Msg: 361
view profile
History
Truth or Consequences
Posted: 4/16/2018 5:44:39 PM
P.S. Ny I don't think you are a bad person or malicious but I also don't think you are purely innocent either (neither is Pig or I)...I just hope we all can find a common ground.
 whiterose0
Msg: 362
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2018 7:15:46 PM
Tyro327 states:

She brought henry into it along with every other male trying to pit Pig to attack us, you want to cause a problem seriously? She has engaged him at every opportunity and that is called bantering you need to actually know the law. Did she insult Pig and at what level why actually yes she did on numerous occasions, and even tried to bait him into attacking others instigating an act directed at Henry is an actual bullying tactic and Henry did nothing! You think she is innocent now.

Vicarious bullying: Vicarious forms of bullying are orchestrated by those who will instigate a conflict between another individual and the desired target, deriving enjoyment from witnessing the victim's humiliation and distress.

Yes, let’s look at it. In fact, NewYorker58 is doing it again now in message 360:

Forumfairy, thanks for understanding and your eloquent responses. Btw, it came to me who you were maybe thinking about with the Halcyon fight. It was possibly the one with forumslady, I believe her name was, and she may have self deleted after HS lit into her about FL's mental issues and medications she's been on. I don't know what was up with that, but HS sure does like to attack people. She made that unprovoked, mean-spirited pants comment to Henry and has crucified others, male & female alike.

NewYorker58, I couldn’t find anywhere in the forums where a mean-spirited comment was made about ohenryx’s pants, except coming from another male poster. Kindly post the link to the thread where this comment was made by HS to ohenryx. Even if it's true, which I highly doubt, it’s not the point.

This conflict is between you, Henry, and Pig; now suddenly you want to bring in HS. You’re just trying to deflect attention away from yourself, because while you like to make snap judgments about the actions of other posters, you’re uncomfortable about having your own actions scrutinized.

Tyro327 and Cooldog65 are right about you. You’re an instigator. It’s pretty obvious what you’re trying to do here, which is to bait ohenryx and others into going after HS, another poster you didn’t get along with. This is a perfect example of what Tyro327 is talking about in message 358, and he’s bang on.
 forumfairy
Msg: 363
view profile
History
Truth or Consequences
Posted: 4/17/2018 4:40:12 AM

I don't feel Ny is a victim she had her digs at ppl too

I don't think anyone thinks of NY as a "victim" she appears to me as a strong woman. Does this make it ok to relentlessly harass her ? Even the kid on the playground who is bullied long enough will fight back. So do we really have a right to get all offended when they do. Besides, digs and harassment are two different things,

name calling started (b)Pig's menopausal groupies

Now, that was right around when you and the others decided to gang up and do the group defence of Henry. I don't think any of you recognize it but you do behave like groupies. Most posters can probably figure out after a few days what posters will come to the rescue of others. its the same ones over and over. Honestly, I wonder if any of you have had an original thought in the last 30 days. You are Not going to like this but you were the worse where pig was concerned.

Funny how when one is not in the room the gossip starts.

What is this statement suppose to mean? I'd have no problem saying anything I've said If he were here. Like a previous poster stated "***holes are easy to ignore". He might be the greatest guy alive but his treatment of NY and his arrogance leads me to believe otherwise. Like another poster stated, we all know whoever got in a tiff with him would be ganged up on and reported by the groupies and mancrushers and they would be deleted.

This conflict is between you, Henry, and Pig; now suddenly you want to bring in HS. You’re just trying to deflect attention away from yourself, because while you like to make snap judgments

Speaking of snap judgments, The reason HS was brought up was because I made the statement that i was surprised she wasn't deleted a few months back when she got in the tiff with the female poster. She was every bit as nasty, and this wasn't her first rodeo. If this conflict was really between just the three of them why would everyone else be chiming in?

You are just grasping at any straw to try to make NY look like the bad guy. I think we all agree, she is no wallflower BUT NO ONE should be subjected to what she was. Harassed, ganged up on, bullied to no end. I'm not sure what is worse, the constant trying to justify or the behaviour itself. SHAMEFUL
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 364
view profile
History
Truth or Consequences
Posted: 4/17/2018 6:16:59 AM
this reminds me of being at work again. Two strong people with strong opinions meet at a crossroad. If both were unpopular, people would stand aside and watch, but if one is popular, the allies step up. Of course, I enjoy "poking the bear" from time to time, as well. And I've debated the pig, but I debated, so it didn't get as personal. I don't think there was stalking here, I didn't see anyone pulling up video from YouTube or things from other websites showing one person follows the other everywhere on the net. Bullying may be for situations that move in one direction. I think we just had two people who share an arguing style...share it often publically :) I have a few posters who love to jump in on things I say, some who seem to only step out from the lurking status to post a rebuttal to something i said, but I doubt they're stalking me. maybe that's b/c they never win, so I just don't see it :)

there are "favorites" around here. sometimes I play it, sometimes I benefit from it, so i'm not criticizing it. Its human nature, which obviously makes it fun to watch unfold like a map of us. in the end, we are all part of a social construct, whether we want to admit we are connected to this forum or want to admit to its level of importance or not.
Posted: 4/17/2018 6:30:57 AM

Tyro327 and Cooldog65 are right about you.

Here you are blaming NY58 for bringing others in on this. Are you not doing the same thing? Alright for you when it fits your agenda. ?

As for Mr Mach. What any of us feel is not important. She feels like she was stalked and it does fit the definition.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 366
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2018 7:03:40 AM
"What any of us feel, is not important. but she did feel..."

>>>while it may contradict, I understand the sentiment. she feels she was attacked, and thusly, she returned fire. As she has felt that other men have said things she didn't agree with, and labeled them "whoremaster" or "on the spectrum". Meanwhile, I've noticed people focusing on me, yet I don't feel like its stalking or harassment or anything else...when it may very well be. I may declare someone's actions to be X or Y, and someone else will say, "no, I've had X done to me far worse, so don't belittle what X is really." or "Y has this definition, and all the characteristics haven't been met yet".

we feel what we feel. we take responsibility for what we are responsible for.
 julystorm7
Msg: 367
Posted: 4/17/2018 7:40:01 AM
Geez, reading this thread is like listening to my kids argue. Time for a time out.
 CBGB77
Msg: 368
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2018 7:49:27 AM
Open up your heart and let the sunshine in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVogUqWScYc
 whiterose0
Msg: 369
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2018 8:07:24 AM

Here you are blaming NY58 for bringing others in on this. Are you not doing the same thing? Alright for you when it fits your agenda. ?

Nice try, but I'm sure you're well aware that my agreeing with two active posters who are following this dispute is NOT the same thing as bringing up the names of others who are not involved, and are no longer here to defend themselves.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 370
Posted: 4/17/2018 8:34:54 AM
^^^Trust me...I can bet a few of the ones being talked about know or are here....a few new members have shown up...out of the blue.
And....I have seen these very people rag on others no longer here.
That was my dispute with Pig....months back. Him and a group bashing a previous well known poster...they didn't like or agree with. I dared to not agree with him.
So that reasoning don't fly in my books.
 2ufo
Msg: 371
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2018 8:36:23 AM

I'm going to take a guess and say, reading between the lines isn't your strong suit. Try and keep up, will you.

When you're writing something that stupid, no one needs to read between the lines.

Say, wait. Do you count me as one of Pig's menopausal groupies?
 whiterose0
Msg: 372
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2018 10:59:55 AM

Trust me...I can bet a few of the ones being talked about know or are here....a few new members have shown up...out of the blue.
And....I have seen these very people rag on others no longer here.
That was my dispute with Pig....months back. Him and a group bashing a previous well known poster...they didn't like or agree with. I dared to not agree with him.
So that reasoning don't fly in my books.

Did this happen to occur when you were posting as The_Pearl in message 433?

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/16648411datingPostpage18.aspx
 Whisky_River
Msg: 373
Posted: 4/17/2018 12:39:22 PM
Oh...Good. You found it...I looked earlier but couldn't find it.
I had made a profile up with no picture and was only going to post in the political threads but wandered into the thread of people bashing LH.
All shit broke lose on that one...thus, the hypocrisy.
Thanks for proving my point...
 chameleonf
Msg: 374
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2018 1:11:12 PM
I find this definition of "troll bait" interesting: "Contrary to popular definitions of 'troll bait,' one who is troll bait is not a victim or bullied. Those who are troll bait know exactly what they are doing and are in fact trolls themselves." https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Troll%20bait

I would consider the above more accurately describes what has been going on, rather than any kind of "perceived" stalking. It's often just a matter of who is the more adept at being either the bait or the baiter when the silly game of one-upmanship is played subsequent to the original troll bait being laid.
 whiterose0
Msg: 375
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2018 1:33:15 PM

Oh...Good. You found it...I looked earlier but couldn't find it.
I had made a profile up with no picture and was only going to post in the political threads but wandered into the thread of people bashing LH.
All shit broke lose on that one...thus, the hypocrisy.
Thanks for proving my point...

I'm not condoning the posters who bashed LH, but two wrongs don't make a right.

I've never had any exchanges with Pig, nor was I involved in that thread. I do see where there was condescension and harsh words exchanged on both your sides.

I would consider the above more accurately describes what has been going on, rather than any kind of "perceived" stalking. It's often just a matter of who is the more adept at being either the bait or the baiter when the silly game of one-upmanship is played subsequent to the original troll bait being laid.

Good point. The question is, which one is the bait and which one is the baiter?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER