Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Nestaron
Msg: 76
VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWERPage 4 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)

At least she's honest about being a low-level prostitute. You can say what you want about her, but you can't fault her for her honesty.

You know what the difference between her and those who claim otherwise she is honest. But if she is a prostitute is that any different than a woman having 3 dates paid for by the man and having sex or 5 maybe cost but it would be all the same sh!t. Only thing different in the range in prices so really that would make other women who don't pay their own way or buy their own drinks at a bar high end prostitutes? No a prostitute actually would charge money not a service, of meal, dancing, a room, and whatever else you got planned. Calling ladies who have sex based on how a guy treats them is not a prostitute but really a lady who thanks very well for sh!t she receives.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 77
VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER
Posted: 4/1/2018 4:21:57 PM

This is my opinion but I'm thinking a lot of other people think you're an ***hole too.

Yeah, made evident by the overwhelming amount of support you've received so far.

So, which of the two are you hard for? Sienna or NewYorker?? If it's Sienna, you are way too old for her. If it's NewYorker, let me tell you something. Even that Pluto guy eventually turned on her, and that's saying something.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 78
Posted: 4/1/2018 4:52:07 PM

You know what the difference between her and those who claim otherwise she is honest. But if she is a prostitute is that any different than a woman having 3 dates paid for by the man and having sex or 5 maybe cost but it would be all the same sh!t. Only thing different in the range in prices so really that would make other women who don't pay their own way or buy their own drinks at a bar high end prostitutes? No a prostitute actually would charge money not a service, of meal, dancing, a room, and whatever else you got planned. Calling ladies who have sex based on how a guy treats them is not a prostitute but really a lady who thanks very well for sh!t she receives.

Oh, excuse me. I meant to say "meal wh0re".
 backcreek7
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 8:10:39 PM
..... I really don't know who or what the OP is really like. At this point, maybe by now - someone has come up with some evil skinny on the dude. That being said, after reading his initial post ~ I felt sorry for him & thought the woman being referenced to, had a case of " I'm better then thou, because I'm just soooo hot, how dare you step into my world, you lowlife ".

..... Obviously, the OP has an issue or two .... this doesn't mean he's an ancient, whining, low life, piece of shit douchebag > New Yorker ( and even if somebody does dig up something, you didn't know it at the time of your posts )

..... ps about the pig ~ Although I don't know him personally, I think he believes that men and women should be treated equally ~ with no bias leaning toward superficial attributes such as wealth, popularity or beauty. In addition to this, he perceives inflections from some, who indicate dislike for a person based solely on their sex ( and / or ) their negative past experiences with a particular person. And as we know, just because a few apples are bad, does not make the whole bunch rotten.

& btw ~ Although he is a very good looking man, he doesn't promote or speak about it ( he is pretty darn modest, if you ask me )

long live the pig !
heart / sun
 Whisky_River
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/1/2018 8:44:44 PM
....Oh brother!!
 NewYorker58
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2018 9:06:19 PM
Backcreek, there are several issues at play here. One of them was being a d0uche for putting her user name out there. That's what I'm addressing with that comment. Ya know, I don't know why you're likening the guy to a lowlife. That was rude! Just because she puts her makeup with a paintbrush, it doesn't make her better than him.

Pig, you don't seem to pick on men. Maybe because they're not as polite, and would rip you a new @sshole. Then comes the lame white knight comment in an attempt to intimidate the men here from saying anything to you, but also who wants to say anything to you, then have to read you going on a whingeing spree. Those are reasons no one says anything to you. Rise doesn't need me to back him up, though I do if you're inquiring.

I don't see you going back at Henry for saying he's okay with purse carrying. Yon don't comment when he says he will do things to please women, like whining and dining them. Are you scared of Henry?
 DrivingHarmony2018
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/1/2018 9:12:36 PM

AT: I wrote a brief email to the object of Opie's lust, informing her that she was the subject of a thread...... It appears that it was "Unread/Deleted".

Now, that's funny.....! Totally her loss for not reading the message. Would have been interesting to get her response..... oh well.

2unfo: On the other hand, it does mean that she at least read OP's original email.Perhaps he should count that as a plus in the self-esteem column.

^^^^Good point.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 83
Posted: 4/2/2018 3:53:35 AM

(NY58) Pig, you don't seem to pick on men.

Shrewd observation there, Inspector Clouseau.

(NY58) Maybe because they're not as polite, and would rip you a new @sshole.

Could be. Could also be, men generally aren't given to being raging cry-babies about life, and aren't blind to the realities of life.

(NY58) Then comes the lame white knight comment in an attempt to intimidate the men here from saying anything to you, but also who wants to say anything to you, then have to read you going on a whingeing spree. Those are reasons no one says anything to you. Rise doesn't need me to back him up, though I do if you're inquiring.

Bully for you and him. I disagree with Wilbur on some things, but IMO, he's spot-on about this.

(NY58) I don't see you going back at Henry for saying he's okay with purse carrying. Yon don't comment when he says he will do things to please women, like whining and dining them. Are you scared of Henry?

Question for ya: why are you such a hateful shrew? What happened in your life, that you're so twisted?
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 84
Fair and balanced...
Posted: 4/2/2018 4:05:20 AM

(AT) I wrote a brief email to the object of Opie's lust, informing her that she was the subject of a thread...... It appears that it was "Unread/Deleted".

(DrivingHarmony2018) Now, that's funny.....! Totally her loss for not reading the message. Would have been interesting to get her response..... oh well.

Everyone here should write to her. Include the URL for this thread. Maybe she'll get curious as to why so many people from across The Pond are writing to her, and come check it out...
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 4:34:08 AM

You can’t seriously be asking me if I’m interested in you surely!!!!

Extremely rude of her. I believe the best thing to do would be to block her.

If someone sends a polite rejection message (or it seems they're trying to be nice), just delete the message.

If their answer is probably a no, for example if they just answer a question without continuing the conversation, or they say "thank you" in response to a compliment, just don't answer back and let the conversation expire.

Blocking a rude person will delete the conversation, will prevent the other person from sending additional rude messages, and will add to their block count. If she's that way with a lot of people and people block her, she might get deleted.

She's just a screen. No way should her bad message affect your self esteem or cause you to alter your profile. Remove the screenshot of her bad message and any references to her in your profile text. Pull up your big boy pants and move on.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 4:41:02 AM

What? Show me precisely where he spoke of himself or requested anyone else taking any sort of retaliatory action. He posted the screenshot to serve as proof and probably didn't think of omitting the name.

That IS revenge. He is eliciting others to bash the user. Kinda obvious what he was doing lol

Your posts. Many others have questioned your self-esteem multiple times as a result of them. Forum search is your friend. Don't play stupid here.

Oh no questioning my self esteem I better watch out!! lmfao!
Stop reading all my posts then ;)
So rediculous
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/2/2018 5:12:54 AM

(Wilbur) Your posts. Many others have questioned your self-esteem multiple times as a result of them. Forum search is your friend. Don't play stupid here.

She's not playing.

(SiennaBear2) Oh no questioning my self esteem I better watch out!! lmfao!

Just for the record: I've never questioned your self-esteem. Your posting history removes all need for speculation.

You have real sh!tty judgement, too.

(SiennaBear2) Stop reading all my posts then ;)
So rediculous

Keep peppering your posts with smh typos, and it'll be a breeze...
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/2/2018 5:23:51 AM

men generally aren't given to being raging cry-babies about life

as evidenced with this thread yeh :/
 forumfairy
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 5:38:06 AM

. ps about the pig ~ Although I don't know him personally, I think he believes that men and women should be treated equally ~ with no bias leaning toward superficial attributes such as wealth, popularity or beauty. In addition to this, he perceives inflections from some, who indicate dislike for a person based solely on their sex ( and / or ) their negative past experiences with a particular person. And as we know, just because a few apples are bad, does not make the whole bunch rotten.

& btw ~ Although he is a very good looking man, he doesn't promote or speak about it ( he is pretty darn modest, if you ask me )

long live the pig !
heart / sun

Only thing worse than a White Knight is a gay White Knight. Oh brother!, is right.
 backcreek7
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 6:05:28 AM

a gay White Knight

^^^^ speak for yourself, mr. " fairy "

col
 backcreek7
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 6:45:08 AM
^^^
it's ok, go ahead ~ I'm not prejudiced ( wink )
 browneyesboo
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 8:40:27 AM

I wrote a brief email to the object of Opie's lust, informing her that she was the subject of a thread, not mentioning NY58's hypothesis that "she" was actually "he". It appears that it was "Unread/Deleted". Oh, well, no good deed goes unpunished... let the slagging continue...

I thought you had to be an upgraded paying customer to see what happens to your emails?
How do you find out if your messages were unread and deleted otherwise?

Interesting what this post has morphed into.
A guy gets a rude message and now people are suggesting he needs a gym membership,
the object of his affections is in fact a male (and a prostitute), and all sorts of forum posters
are coming under attack for various reasons.

I agree he shouldn't have posted her info, but I still think she should have ignored him
instead of sending a rude message. Not sure what her gender has to do with anything.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 93
Posted: 4/2/2018 8:50:18 AM

(AT) I wrote a brief email to the object of Opie's lust, informing her that she was the subject of a thread, not mentioning NY58's hypothesis that "she" was actually "he". It appears that it was "Unread/Deleted". Oh, well, no good deed goes unpunished... let the slagging continue...

(browneyesboo) I thought you had to be an upgraded paying customer to see what happens to your emails?
How do you find out if your messages were unread and deleted otherwise?

I'm guessing, based on the fact that the email generated a "Your message was successfully sent!", but later checking my "Sent" folder, it wasn't there.
 Arlo_Troutman
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/2/2018 8:55:45 AM

(AT) men generally aren't given to being raging cry-babies about life

(RoxyMoronic) as evidenced with this thread yeh :/

Two things:

1. Use of the word "generally" implies that the statement *ISN'T* an absolute truism;
2. Yes, because one thread is indicative of *ALL* men...

Did your mother have any children who lived?
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2018 8:58:33 AM

I'm guessing, based on the fact that the email generated a "Your message was successfully sent!", but later checking my "Sent" folder, it wasn't there.

Sounds like she read your message, then blocked you. More dysfunction on her part. You let her know about something she probably wasn't aware (most users don't even know the forums exist), then she shot the messenger by blocking you.

If an email is no longer in your sent folder and you didn't delete it, the recipient blocked you or their account no longer exists or it expired after a month.

When a user deletes a message, it disappears in their inbox but not from the sender's outbox.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/2/2018 9:13:12 AM
I tried messaging her but she doesn’t accept messages from the likes of me

I feel lower than OP now :(
 Whisky_River
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/2/2018 9:56:01 AM

I feel lower than OP now :(

Don't feel bad Roxy.....He/She is just a strange tranny with issues of her/his own....apparently.
Who knew? Whole lot of assuming going on.
Some people love to be drama queens about everything.....pun intended :/
The post was posted to create bashing and flaming....imo.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 98
view profile
History
VERY LOW SPERM COUNT
Posted: 4/2/2018 10:14:25 AM
Arlo, it all started when I was a child. Hear my story, and then perhaps you'll have empathy. I was given a chocolate chip cookie, but they weren't chocolate chips. They were RAISINS! Now, I see raisins everywhere! Flies, flying raisins. Ants, raisins with legs🐜 Your genitals, 2 white raisins! You could say the obect of desire for the OP is a raisin. While there's nothing wrong with raisins, it's quite the surprise if you're expecting chocolate chips.
 KPOL52
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/2/2018 10:45:32 AM
Sorry but I have no cheese for you. You have already received far more in this thread than anyone deserves.

Even the denses of the dense who post here will agree on some of the biggest complaints of OLD. Bad profiles with obvious lies, crummy or unrepresentative pics, poorly written or full of punctuation errorrs. YOUR profile meets all of these. You have NO friends who can or will help you fix at least some portions of your profile??????????

A few extra pounds. REALLY? I work with a large number of "larger" people. If you really are 6'7" you have to be every bit of 350. That's not a few extra.

Regardless of the actual sex of the object of your complaint, you appear to have done nothing more than found a pic you find attractive and fired off an email w/o bothering to read the profile. This is why so many serious folks give up on OLD.

NEWSFLASH. That's the purpose of the written portion. Have you really been on this site for 18 months?

The object of your desires DID write back. A short and honest reply likely intended to help you not make the same mistake again. Nothing cruel or mean about it.

GROW UP.
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/2/2018 11:28:53 AM
Wow, Backcreek. Even I have to laugh at your assessment of me, but thanks nonetheless.

Pig, you don't seem to pick on men

Uh, perhaps because most of them don't have a problem with me and vice versa? However, you are dead wrong. Arlo and I have vandalized the forums with our battles and you just saw my exchange with Sink_Below_This. What a pitiful response from him, too, with the bold text. I better watch out before he pops some CAPS in my ass or pulls out the heavy artillery and TyPeS lIkE ThIs. HoLy f*cK...ThAt WoUlD bE bR00TaL, yO.

Furthermore, when I was perma-banned years ago, I had 32 forum violations, and every last one of them was from heated clashes with men.

I don't see you going back at Henry for saying he's okay with purse carrying. Yon don't comment when he says he will do things to please women, like whining and dining them. Are you scared of Henry?

(sigh) A "purse holder" is a man who is consistently incapable of moving beyond friend status with a woman, clueless one.

As for Henry's choice to "wine and dine", why would I care? If he shared stories of being repeatedly taken advantage of in the process without making changes, I would surely chime in. What's this "scared" crap? This is an internet message forum. Why would anyone be "scared" of other posters?

Last, but not least, you've got a hell of a lot of nerve calling anyone a douchebag after going as far as creating a thread to insinuate I have Asperger's Syndrome, you hypocrite. Enough of the innocent act already.

That IS revenge

Really?? Tell me all about how she has been directly impacted by this thread.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > VERY LOW OPINION OV MY SELF EVEN LOWER