Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > POF was NOT a hookup site 13 years ago...now IT IS...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 26
view profile
History
POF was NOT a hookup site 13 years ago...now IT IS...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

At least many of the cr@p ones are taken as well. If only they'd stick to their wives and gfs and not come onto dating sites.

But, then they would have to forfeit their fun with their enablers and 'better' couch-surfing/bed and breakfast opportunities? Blame the women who enable them.
 feirene
Msg: 27
view profile
History
POF was NOT a hookup site 13 years ago...now IT IS...
Posted: 6/28/2018 9:13:50 AM
I'm blaming anyone who knows they are a cheater and is a liar too because not many actually want to enable them and they know it and that's why they lie.
 Natey2
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2018 7:59:29 AM
Other than the obviously fake accounts with very random and strange names trying to hit on me, I can't say (from a male perspective) that POF in 2018 is a hookup site.

The DTF and hookup/hooker women on POF (who get their accounts closed) try to get your email address and lure you to another real hookup site.

So technically, POF is not the hookup site here.
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2018 4:19:32 AM
It's because of this sight that I'm here for an FWB and not a full out relationship....because of the women who just stay on here waiting for something better to come along....seen it dozens of times....even over 50...sad because they think like some snot nosed kid and don't want to chat and see where things go...instead want it now....oh I'm not just looking for an elusive FWB....IF it works out to be more I'm doing back flips but from what I see ...far cry so I read these and laugh at what people talk about without a brain.....lol
 siisaa
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2018 12:10:05 PM

I think a major part of the problem is that as we get older, the pickings get slimmer. Many of the good ones are already taken so are not on OLD.

For real. The prime "dating & mating" ages for both sexes are between 20-30. After that, it slows down considerably as far as chances to meet that special someone, even moreso for women.

& the good ones who aren't taken probably don't WANT to be in a relationship. Reminds me of a co-worker who is quite deluded. She is 35, super short (4'8"), chunky and not very pretty. Anyway, she is pining after this guy who is 36, owns his own construction business, never married, no kids, 6'3", has a nice car and is physically attractive (she showed me his social media accounts). I let her fawn over him to me but thought...."in what world do you think a guy like that is really going to be interested in you?"
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > POF was NOT a hookup site 13 years ago...now IT IS...