Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Switch the words "men" to " black people" in an everyday feminism pos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Switch the words men to gun in an everyday post and here's what you see.Page 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
mungo_joe

Well... that's easy to answer... quite simple actually... you and your lame attempts to present an... intelligent point... or defense...

What can I do with you, Mungo? You're as dumb as a box of hair.

I simply pointed out that the said feminist article is sexist. My aim is for anyone to challenge this. Do you think the feminist article is sexist? If so, you agree with my point. If not, what is your argument? If you don't argue and come up with a challenge, I can only assume that you agree with my point. That's the reason why you can't come up with a challenge.

It always seems to boil down to... "I know you are but what am I"...

Did you notice how you did that again... in your last post...? Nah... probably didn't...

Others may notice the unintentional irony in your posts but not you as you're mentally defective. Pats your head. I know, it's hard.

It must be awful... to obtain adult age... and still have to live life with the IQ of a rock... and the "wisdom" of a 9 yr old..

This is coming from the person who is too mentally defective to understand the point of this thread. Keep up the great entertainment. :D

47Seagulls

There isn't any "logic", just a guy that wants to argue. He doesn't even want to debate, just argue. Talks in circles.

And I said in another thread that you just want someone to say "you're right". That's all. You don't care about the topic. You don't debate, you argue, talk in circles all the while waiting for someone to say "you're right". Well, its not going to happen. You're not "right", you're boring and pathetic actually. Some of them that are "playing with you ' are playing like how a cat bats a mouse around....then walks away bored. You provide nothing but a mild diversion and a sight giggle.

You've made 3 posts in this thread. Each of them posts, you did not say anything about the topic. You did not come up with a challenge to why you think the feminist article isn't sexist. I can only assume that you agree with my point, that's why you haven't got a challenge.

But of course, you don't want to openly agree with me for some reason. If this isn't the case, as you seem to feel so strongly about me not being right, why haven't you got a challenge? The way you think of me, you would be eager to prove me wrong and put me into humiliation for being wrong.

The reason why you're not is because you can't prove me wrong. You know my point is correct.

That must suck. Laughs

Oh, one last thing.

Sydney now has an online map showing girls and women being harassed in real-time

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/sydney-now-has-an-online-map-showing-girls-and-women-being-harassed-in-real-time-2018-4

Another classic example of sexism and androphobia. Replace "men" with blacks or muslims and all hell would break loose.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 27
Switch the words men to gun in an everyday post and here's what you see.
Posted: 4/17/2018 5:16:54 AM
"there is no evidence Chump did what he claimed he did, except we have an admission from him. And a bunch of victims claiming he did it. We need to get a conviction in order to believe it, but wait, if it goes to court, then we will cry its a witch hunt (which rhymes with our favorite word to use on these people) and try to block any attempt to get that conviction we claim we want, but we really don't want, b/c it interferes with our welt geist. And if you keep going round and round like we do, you'll get the same dizzy vision we have."

"I know your post history, you make everything about Trump except for all the times you didn't. I still beat you in posts about how the world is out to get white males, ha ha! That's my singular focus." There's nothing wrong with someone who kvetches about the one time they got schlonged (To quote Trump). But when someone constantly sees fear everywhere, I wonder what lens they have attached to the bottom of the tin foil hat. I assumed someone in an economic situation where women are always after them, probably uses a library computer to keep the DEEEEP STAAAAATE from "following them" to attach that anal probe next to their head :)

Just as people are free to complain, others are free to explain. Yes, there are crackpots on both ends of the political spectrum. Both sides have their own professional "victims". Its ironic to watch men claim they are the victims of "feminazis" who claim to be the victims of men. You wish you could bring both groups together in a room hosting a Sadie Hawkins dance. Get them drunk enough to feel the world is their friends, let them talk honestly, and they may end the evening planning dates with each other, when they find out how much they actually have in common.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/17/2018 1:57:03 PM

I can only assume that you agree with my point, that's why you haven't got a challenge.

I don't play with children. You throw out all kids of shyt hoping something will stick but no one wants to play. You're boring and predictable as far as I can see. You don't care about the topic, you just want to yap. If I personally wanted a decent conversation or even a debate on a topic, I'd choose someone like Mungo or JoVan or Irish (when he was here) or Mach as they at least seem remotely empathetic, knowledgeable and intelligent....and willing and open to learn. You have a predetermined opinion and its boring. Plus the "I need to be right" issue, low self esteem maybe.
 mungo_joe
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2018 2:54:38 PM

Plus the "I need to be right" issue, low self esteem maybe.

It's a common "affliction"... of the chronically stupid... and uneducated...

When virtually everyone around them... is smarter and more knowledgeable then them... it leaves an urgent need to "prove" they aren't actually... morons of the highest order...

That's why we get the... false equivalencies... the failed "logic" (or at least what they try to call "logic" anyway, even though it isn't)... and the grade school... "I know you are but what am I"... silliness...

If they were actually children... we could feel some sympathy for them... but nothing is less sympathetic... than an adult who is willingly stupid... That makes it fun to play with them... from time to time... just to see how stupid they are willing to make themselves appear... in front of others...

I would say it was a "good thing" for them... that the internet is anonymous... but I imagine... the stupidity is obvious... on a daily basis... in every situation... After all... it's really hard to hide a 3-ton elephant...
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2018 2:37:39 AM
MachIMustangII

Trump this, Trump that yada yada yada. I'm not a yank, therefore, I don't really follow, nor do I care much, when it comes to American politics. If there isn't enough evidence for a court conviction, your argument about Trump remains invalid and pointless. If you are going to make your next reply about Trump, I will likely not bother replying.

I still beat you in posts about how the world is out to get white males, ha ha!

You must be beating a ghost or an imaginary person as I'm not the one claiming that the world is out to get white males. There are certainly plenty of people who have discriminatory attitudes against white males though. Many stupid people seem to think that white men have this magic invisible bullet proof vest that makes us invincible to discrimination.

But when someone constantly sees fear everywhere, I wonder what lens they have attached to the bottom of the tin foil hat.

This is exactly what many feminists display. A perfect example is the feminist article I linked. If you read it. The funny thing is that we will never see you talking down like this to a female feminist because, ya know, it's deemed as "misogyny" and "mansplaining" to talk down to feminists who claim victim. On the other hand, you are so willing to blithely ridicule men/white men in this fashion when you see fit. Even if they aren't displaying that exact attitude.

Its ironic to watch men claim they are the victims of "feminazis" who claim to be the victims of men. You wish you could bring both groups together in a room hosting a Sadie Hawkins dance. Get them drunk enough to feel the world is their friends, let them talk honestly, and they may end the evening planning dates with each other, when they find out how much they actually have in common.

I can tell you one huge difference. Feminists are pointing their finger at a whole gender. Anti feminists are pointing their finger at a certain group of people who are female and male which is based on their belief system.

47Seagulls

You're boring and predictable as far as I can see

That's exactly how I felt about your reply. Wow we have things in common, the feeling is mutual. Wanna date? lol

You don't care about the topic, you just want to yap.

Now who is giving me that feeling again, oh that's right, it's 47seagulls. The one who keeps avoiding the topic and just makes random drive-by character assassinations.

If I personally wanted a decent conversation or even a debate on a topic, I'd choose someone like Mungo or JoVan or Irish (when he was here) or Mach as they at least seem remotely empathetic, knowledgeable and intelligent.

Birds of a feather flock together. Gotta larf

How empathetic of you and the other morons to be massive offenders of the gender empathy gap. The irony is strong with this one. You lot were so empathetic over in the other thread when domestic violence was discussed. I can also see all the empathy in this thread in regards of extreme sexism against men from that feminazi article. I don't know how to thank you guys enough. I wish I could be a regressive *cough* I meant progressive like you guys.

and willing and open to learn

lol you're dreaming. People like them don't want to learn from different opinions. They want to shame the people who have different opinions instead. It's usually the regressive left in general that are seeking censorship.

Plus the "I need to be right" issue, low self esteem maybe.

Last time I checked, feeling that you are right is confidence, not low self esteem. You have it the wrong way around, cupcake.

mungo_joe

As you mentioned being uneducated, lets see if I can educate you on what isn't progressive. Like the typical lefty, you like to see your self as a sensitive, new age, male, right? You like to feel that you are someone who is morally superior and that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You see your self as a progressive, right?

Thinking a male isn't entitled to complain about sexism against their gender isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Condoning such an article like that feminazi article isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Claiming that it's misogynist to criticise a movement, not a gender, while on the other hand, not claiming it's misandrist to criticise a whole gender (men) isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Having a whopper empathy gap between men and women isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Having gender based double standards isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Being more accepting to sexism when going one way compared to the other isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Supporting a movement that only has empathy for one gender and not the other isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

I understand, you're too stupid to realise that you're not really a progressive. Neither are the other clowns that you hang with in this forum.

There ya go, I just schooled you with some education, shitbrain.
 mungo_joe
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2018 4:47:34 AM

Thinking a male isn't entitled to complain about sexism against their gender isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Condoning such an article like that feminazi article isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Claiming that it's misogynist to criticise a movement, not a gender, while on the other hand, not claiming it's misandrist to criticise a whole gender (men) isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Having a whopper empathy gap between men and women isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Having gender based double standards isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Being more accepting to sexism when going one way compared to the other isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Supporting a movement that only has empathy for one gender and not the other isn't being progressive, that's being regressive.

Has your prescription run out...?

It seems that your delusions are taking control again... You might want to look into making an appointment... to take care of that...

Last time I checked, feeling that you are right is confidence, not low self esteem.

There is that lack of comprehension... rearing it's dimwitted head again...

She didn't say "feeling that you are right"... she said "need to be right"...

Apparently... that utterly obvious distinction... obvious enough that a 10 yr old could grasp it... is completely beyond... your intellectual capacity...

Or is this related to your missed medication...?

I never thought I would see someone... more delusional than john-boy... but... there you are...

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

Frank Zappa
 ghostata
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/18/2018 7:55:55 AM
You know what is funny to me about your feminist tirade....none of it matters. All a guy needs is one good woman on his arm. Nobody else matters. Who cares if the girl down the street is a feminist unless you are dating her. People make their way in this world on the basis of their own merit, including creativity and intellect. Feminists can't keep a good guy down.

I've had lots of fun on this board over the years...i even took an anti-feminist position simply for advocacy sake. In so doing, I incurred the wrath of numerous women and was constantly terminated. Only kj521 stood up for me. The truth is, I was never truly anti-feminist, but I learned many women will not tolerate a guy who is....not that I cared about the angry women, but it did make it difficult to post.

You seem honestly anti feminist. I don't get the mindset. Why do you care about feminists? If you meets woman, she is either a sweetheart or she is not. If she's not, you won't fall in love with her anyway. You move on to the next bee. What's the big deal.

In my line of work I come in contact with lots of women ball busters. But you know, idont have to go home to them at night. They are some other guys problem.
 Coma_White
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2018 10:26:04 AM
Milo Yiannopoulos said it best when he said "feminism is cancer." Modern feminism is based on feelings, not facts. The only thing worst than a female feminist is a male feminist like Justin Trudeau. He wants equal numbers of men and women filling government positions instead of hiring the best person for the job.
 ghostata
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/19/2018 10:52:02 AM
^^^ A has-been editor for Breitbart's opinion is worth more than a bucket of warm spit why again? "modern feminism is based on feelings, not facts"....what the fuk does that mean? And besides, why are feelings not important...usually they are more important than facts.
 Coma_White
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2018 10:59:25 AM

^^^ A has-been editor for Breitbart's opinion is worth more than a bucket of warm spit why again? "modern feminism is based on feelings, not facts"....what the fuk does that mean? And besides, why are feelings not important...usually they are more important than facts.

Because facts tell you what's true. Being happy or sad doesn't change anything.
 ghostata
Msg: 36
Posted: 4/19/2018 11:20:42 AM
Right, but you are going to get your facts from a Breitbart guy? Besides, having an opinion about "modern feminism" whatever that is, is an OPINION...neither right nor wrong.

chameleonf
Msg: 37
Posted: 4/19/2018 11:20:48 AM
Well, I dunno, but I would imagine when you don't have something that others do and there's no valid reason why you shouldn't, it can be the difference between being happy or sad:
The feminist movement has effected change in Western society, including women's suffrage; greater access to education; more equitable pay with men; the right to initiate divorce proceedings; the right of women to make individual decisions regarding pregnancy (including access to contraceptives and abortion); and the right to own property.[1][2] Harvard Psychology Professor Steven Pinker argues that feminism has reduced domestic violence, especially against men as their likelihood of being killed by a female intimate partner has decreased six-fold.[3]
That last one cracked me up. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_effects_on_society
 ghostata
Msg: 38
Posted: 4/19/2018 11:22:32 AM

Being happy or sad doesn't change anything

And actually, being happy or sad changes EVERYTHING. In fact, in the end, all that matters are feelings.

Double Cabin
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2018 11:45:59 AM
Like millions of self absorbed younger white men in the US the OP here has chosen to portray himself as a victim. Most women I've known have greatly preferred survivors. Hike your own hike OP but never be surprised by everyone calling you out on your incessant fecal material. We are what we choose to be. If you want to go through life trying to promote the lunacy of exclusive privilege instead of the decency of inclusive community go ahead.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2018 1:14:46 PM
Double Cabin

You're another disgusting leftist hypocrite who seems to think that only one gender is entitled to complain when sexism is against their gender.

How about you try being progressive and treat both genders equally? Not having one standard for women and another standard for men. If sexism is wrong when it's against women, it's wrong when it's against men.

So instead of attacking the messenger who points out the sexism in the feminist article, why not attack the feminist article? The feminist article is being sexist, the messenger isn't the one being sexist.
 mungo_joe
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2018 3:25:20 PM

Milo Yiannopoulos said it best when he said "feminism is cancer." Modern feminism is based on feelings, not facts.

Now that is classic... Talking about "facts" over "feelings"... while quoting the "feelings"... of an idiot... All that is left... is claiming such idiocy to be... "logical"...

Racist fuktards are truly mind-boggling...

You're another disgusting leftist hypocrite who seems to think that only one gender is entitled to complain when sexism is against their gender.

How about you try being progressive and treat both genders equally? Not having one standard for women and another standard for men. If sexism is wrong when it's against women, it's wrong when it's against men.

So instead of attacking the messenger who points out the sexism in the feminist article, why not attack the feminist article? The feminist article is being sexist, the messenger isn't the one being sexist.

So... it appears that you haven't yet made that appointment... to renew that prescription... I'm reminded of that UNCF campaign line about... "A mind is a terrible thing to waste"... and how it could never possibly be applied to you... even if you were black...

"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."

Frank Zappa
 forumfairy
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2018 3:30:14 PM

whopper empathy gap

Is this anything like a whopper with cheese?
 Coma_White
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2018 6:07:56 PM

And actually, being happy or sad changes EVERYTHING. In fact, in the end, all that matters are feelings.

No, they don't matter at all. If astrology makes you happy, it doesn't make astrology true. Feelings don't change the type of jobs men and women prefer. Being happy or sad doesn't change facts or statistics.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 44
Posted: 4/19/2018 8:12:04 PM
Dude, think twice and type once.

You seek to invalidate a comment about feelings by relying on what people like to do for jobs. Last time I checked, that's feelings.
 Coma_White
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 1:31:59 AM

You seek to invalidate a comment about feelings by relying on what people like to do for jobs. Last time I checked, that's feelings.

Job statistics aren't feelings. Most highly physical jobs are done by men because it's easier for men to meet the demands of those jobs. In what way does that make feelings more important than facts when it comes to determining what's true?
 mungo_joe
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 4:43:37 AM

Job statistics aren't feelings.

Jebus... you've got comprehension problems... even worse than the misogynist does... You don't even understand ... what you write yourself...

You didn't quote statistics moron... you clearly said "prefer"... and Half clearly pointed out... that means "like"... in that context... In other words... feelings...

Here... I'll repeat it for you... with emphasis

Coma

Feelings don't change the type of jobs men and women prefer.

Half

You seek to invalidate a comment about feelings by relying on what people like to do for jobs.

Again... complaining about "feelings"... while citing "feelings...

SO much "logic" in your post...

Frank Zappa
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/20/2018 6:57:01 AM
"Milo Yiannopoulos said it best when he said "feminism is cancer." Modern feminism is based on feelings, not facts."

>>>Milo also played footsie with neo Nazis back in Oct 2017. Not the best character witness. But it is amusing to say, "feminism is cancer" when its factually NOT cancer. So the feeling that feminism is cancer, is not based on facts. Funny how when facts about gender inequality in pay come up, suddenly the anti-fems aren't interested in acknowledging facts. Hey, be careful of the things you wish for....:)

"why not treat both genders equally?"

>>>which means they do not get treated equally, so how to we raise one to the level of the other so that they can be treated equally? well, I guess we could point out there is a problem (that's the first step in solving problems) and then we could, oh I don't know, pass some laws? oh wait, that's what's happening already. Well, let's just stick our heads somewhere and pretend nothing is wrong, that's always worked before in history.

"Feminists are pointing their finger at a whole gender."

but then the OP puts in his first post:

"We don’t think that all black people are inherently abusive or dangerous. Plenty of black people aren’t. There are black people that we love very much – black people around whom we feel mostly safe and unthreatened; black people who, in fact, support, respect, and take care of us on familial, platonic, romantic, and sexual levels. Not every black person has violated us individually; for most of us, there are plenty of black people that we trust. We know what you mean by “not all black people” – because on a basic level, we agree with you."

>>So by his own words...these feminists aren't maligning an entire group. Golly it must suck to contradict oneself and bite oneself in the ass. but it sure is funny to watch it happen :)

The new parlor game, antifem Twister. The game the whole family can play, er, just the menfolk.
 Coma_White
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 9:52:26 AM

>>>Milo also played footsie with neo Nazis back in Oct 2017. Not the best character witness. But it is amusing to say, "feminism is cancer" when its factually NOT cancer. So the feeling that feminism is cancer, is not based on facts. Funny how when facts about gender inequality in pay come up, suddenly the anti-fems aren't interested in acknowledging facts. Hey, be careful of the things you wish for....:)

That's incorrect on multiple counts. I wasn't using him as a character witness. His credentials don't make his quotation true or false. The quote is based on the fact that third wave feminism is based on putting men down instead of creating equality of opportunity for both genders. There are no "facts" that indicate men earn more per hour than women. The gender pay gap is a myth based around men being better suited for hard labor jobs like mining and women working less hours than men to take care of children. If companies could get away with paying women less, they would only hire women to save money.
 ghostata
Msg: 49
Posted: 4/20/2018 9:59:14 AM
^^^^^perhaps if you replaced alternative facts with facts, you would be closer to the truth.
 Jo van
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/20/2018 11:08:22 AM
Milo also got fired from notsobrightbart, which is quite an accomplishment of sorts....
-But it wasn't for admirable reasons; like not being alt-right enough, or saying something nice about immigrants.....
It was for saying that it was ok for 13-year-old boys to have sex with older men. (Or girls, I believe)
-On his wiki page, it also says he's famous for saying that "gays should get back in the closet", despite being openly gay himself.
Funny how there was never a "Gay SS Division".
-Although.....all that "goosestepping" always looked a bit "camp" to me.
Imagine those Hugo Boss uniforms in pink.

-"Birds of a feather".
Still, it's good to know who's reading what.....

But I digress.....
https://gender-pay-gap.service.gov.uk/
^^^ That's the uk government's site, showing gender pay gaps.
ALL companies with more than 250 employees must now publish their figure by law.
In some sectors, there's not much of a gap, in others, it's massive. (25-50%, but there are various reasons for this.)
If there wasn't a problem, they wouldn't have bothered.

What I find hard to get my head around, is that the OP, who clearly holds what can only be described as some truly archaic opinions, regarding "gender roles",
But he's looking for a "lady" to "dominate" him in the bedroom....
-And presumably resort to cringing, fawning subservience to his majestic maleness, as soon as she steps into the kitchen?
-That's gonna surely be a very "niche market"???
Good luck with that.

Still, they say that for every Adolf, there's an Eva......
For every Fred West, there's a Rose...
There's always hope.
(She's out of a job too, these days.....and she like liars too...apparently)
Just my humble opinion.
Double Cabin nailed it...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Switch the words "men" to " black people" in an everyday feminism post and here's what you see.