Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Fertility Matters      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm22
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Fertility MattersPage 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
Yes. When I see that a guy says he doesn't want kids yet he messages me having read my profile knowing I have kids it confuses me or it makes me think he isn't looking for anything serious from me. And I feel as if putting no to the question is saying I won't even date a man with kids. Also, because I have kids already of my own, I feel like putting no to the question is kind of like saying I don't want my own kids.

Do you want kids?

a) yes, I want children
b) yes, I would have more children
c) yes, I am willing to be a step-parent
d) yes, I am open to fostering or adopting children
e) no, I do not want more children
f) no, I do not want any children
g) I am unable to have children
h) I will date a man with adult children

Instead of a yes or no question.
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Fertility Matters
Posted: 11/29/2018 5:12:22 PM
30 years? What if I don't? I

I am 59 come Jan. In the years after my 2nd hubby died in 2005 (was together just 5 years) i have had 4 bf and 1 broken engagement. Believe you me there is plenty of time.
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Fertility Matters
Posted: 11/29/2018 10:42:02 PM

Do you want kids?

a) yes, I want children
b) yes, I would have more children
c) yes, I am willing to be a step-parent
d) yes, I am open to fostering or adopting children
e) no, I do not want more children
f) no, I do not want any children
g) I am unable to have children
h) I will date a man with adult children

Instead of a yes or no question.

Totally agree. POF questions are inadequate. The questionnaire was prepared like 30 years ago and has not been revised since. Are you ambitious? It depends. If it's a career question - don't worry about my career. Am I ambitious in love? Well... don't worry about that either, at this point in the game.
 spot4username
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Fertility Matters
Posted: 11/30/2018 2:17:21 AM
^^^
POF was founded in 2003.
The stats have changed over the years. When it was still owned/operated by a Markus he would tweak things. He even participated in these forums to get feedback. That silly ambitious question was perhaps the last addition to the stats. Once the decision to sell to Match was made you saw everything become stagnant. It is clear that this and OK are just stepchildren for Match. They do the bare minimum to keep them up and somewhat running and keep the clicks (revenue) coming in.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Fertility Matters