Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Forum Wisdom?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 76
Forum Wisdom?Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
young men surrounded by testosterone and no way to blow combat pay, may head for the cathouse. Lonely salesmen on the road may decide, "what happens at the conference, stays at the conference". But going to the TT bar is probably more common that actually touching the merchandise.
 reverendswine
Msg: 77
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 5:58:20 AM

This statement appears concerning, but it is actually an insult.

Yes, it happens all the time, and have you noticed her few white knight pansies NEVER speak out against it, but will cry a river the moment someone retaliates?
 browneyesboo
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 9:05:10 AM
Good grief NY! How can we tell if you're a hooker on the hiking trails or I'm a bawd at the bookie? Enquiring minds want to know.
 Braylen99
Msg: 79
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 9:08:10 AM
Leave her alone pig.

We know you had LH and Halcyon banned.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 9:31:10 AM
How do forum posters get others banned? And if it was possible why are so many still posting? Wouldn't more be getting banned?
 HanoverFella
Msg: 81
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 9:40:37 AM
Pig got retirement home Barbie banned?!?!? Well done if so, but I’m sure she’ll be back instigating arguments again soon
 reverendswine
Msg: 82
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 9:47:18 AM

And if it was possible why are so many still posting? Wouldn't more be getting banned?

Exactly. I've already explained to Dudley Dumbshit above that if *I* were the reporting type, there are people who wouldn't be here right now, but apparently, it hasn't quite sunk in for him.

I want *everyone* here. The good, the bad, and the downright f*cking stupid. This place is no fun without a few idiots to slap around.
 blackbeauty744
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 10:36:52 AM
Who needs Netflix with comments like these?
 sun___flower
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 10:39:43 AM
Good to have you back, DreamPig. And I like your new main pic.
 reverendswine
Msg: 85
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 10:48:15 AM

Who needs Netflix with comments like these?

I know, right? I should be paid top dollar for my entertaining contributions.

Good to have you back, DreamPig. And I like your new main pic.

Thanks. It likes you, too.
 whiterose0
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 12:15:04 PM
I see Clooneystutor is back.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 12:25:21 PM

Palm Springs golf tournaments attract prostitutes, so I'm sure ones on Amelia Island do the same. Men looking for prostitutes will be hitting on women that aren't pros.

Exactly, NY! You see a guy who's hitting on a gal who's not a pro-golfer -- he's looking for a prostitute! Obviously golf tournaments solve the problem on who's a pro-golfer and who isn't. When a gal's an amateur golfer -- she's gotta make a living somehow, right?

Good grief NY! How can we tell if you're a hooker on the hiking trails or I'm a bawd at the bookie? Enquiring minds want to know.

At that one grocery store, some of those guy may think she is -- as she says, they follow her around everywhere. :) But I never knew they mixed prostitution and gambling... outside Vegas anyway! ;)
 NewYorker58
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 1:07:18 PM
When a pro is plying her trade, it becomes obvious. Example, once while at the Oyster Bar at The Plaza Hotel, there's a woman sitting by herself with an extra button undone on her blouse, she could be a pro. A girl stands on the street in the evening like she's waiting for a bus, but it isn't a bus stop, she's most likely a pro. Also, knowing where they're known to work helps with decision making, but then that's where the confusion is with thinking a woman is a pro just because she's where the pros are, because that's where her job happens to be or it's where she's socializing.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 1:45:40 PM
I know more about prostitution now, than I ever knew in 63 years. I have been edumacated.
 Tyro327
Msg: 90
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 6:01:06 PM
Well I guess edumacated is better then be learned. :-)

Prostitutes you know come and go
Always willing to give you a blow.
The cost is cheap the time short
It's beneficial if you want snort.
At the end she says it's $50 bucks
Ya I know that kinda sucks.
She leaves as quick as she came
But who gives a sh!t your life is the same.
It's a short little poem not to hard
You want another here is my card.

:-P
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 6:18:29 PM

...it would be incredibly beneficial to those wanting to date from this site if there was a requirement to be a forum participant.

Yes.
 MsMicki
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 6:31:42 PM
What I've learned.....is why some posters are single....and should stay that way!!

Now pardon me while I get that red lampshade that I am sure is glowing red out of my window before all the tourists and businessmen start lining up outside........
 whiterose0
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 7:11:32 PM
What I've learned is that some women don't like sex, and want to condemn the men and women who do.

Why they have sexual hang-ups is anyone's guess. Perhaps it's because they're uncomfortable with their own bodies?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 7:13:33 PM
Tyro, LOL, You're a poet and I didn't knowet.!
 Tyro327
Msg: 95
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 7:35:49 PM
Lmao... That's okay neither did I wrote it and just came to me as I started typing like most stuff. Sometimes you just need to wing it!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 7:59:47 PM

Example, once while at the Oyster Bar at The Plaza Hotel, there's a woman sitting by herself with an extra button undone on her blouse, she could be a pro.

I'll ask the next 5 women at a hotel bar sitting alone who have some cleavage not covered enough, how much they charge. One of them's very likely to be a hooker so the question would be fitting, right? I mean, there's no way she's traveling or waiting for her date!

What I've learned is that some women don't like sex, and want to condemn the men and women who do.

I haven't really found it that way -- unless it's those hissing at sex outside a relationship, and not having much of a sex drive. I think sexual frustration or clear lack of sex drive is a main motivator. And of course upbringing, which can put an ixnay on sex drive altogether. When one is hampered by that, they freak out -- because people have outside-relationship sex A Lot more than we realize. Gals just don't talk about it, and you'd be surprised how many guys outside "bro talk" don't talk much about it either once they're well past college age.

People do need to lighten up about sex. Some people treat it like it's on some golden pedestal.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 97
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 9:26:35 PM

Why these women are looking for a relationship with a man is anybody’s guess. If they don’t like sex, can’t they just be happy with female friends?
 julystorm7
Msg: 98
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 10:09:19 PM
Sex is still a big deal though. We tend to try to conceptualize it as not a big deal but it is. It is not just a primal physical urge. People try to pretend that hooking up for casual sex is just that, a physical urge being met but it's not so simple. People fail to realize that sex does not satisfy a physical need but a psychological one. A need, by definition, is something a person needs to survive. We can actually live without sex, many people do. However, we cannot live without our psychological needs being met, those needs being security, self-esteem, autonomy/power and connection/belonging. And because sex is a way to satisfy those psychological needs, we seek it out because it's a very gratifying way of doing so. If we can't get our psychological needs met We can end up with delusions, addictions and neuroses (non-genetic mental illness).

With the above being true, I want to say that I don't believe in the no sex before marriage and a bunch of other rules. A person still needs their psychological needs.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 99
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/29/2018 10:26:26 PM
July, sex is not necessary for survival, but it is necessary to live a fulfilling life. It might even contribute to a longer life if it eliminates stress and boost endorphins in the brain. If somebody’s not living a fulfilling life, they usually won’t live to a ripe old age.
 cooldog65
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Forum Wisdom?
Posted: 4/30/2018 1:59:57 AM

Yes, it happens all the time, and have you noticed her few white knight pansies NEVER speak out against it, but will cry a river the moment someone retaliates?

I had a subtle dig tossed at me because I date outside my race. I must hate my own race and men want to date third world women because they are desperate and subservient was implied.

I'm attracted to what tickles my fancy and excites my soul.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Forum Wisdom?