Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > You get a "Meet Me" then no reply to your message...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 26
view profile
History
You get a Meet Me then no reply to your message...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
First, if it's at night, and she's hot, most likely a fake profile. They do that. Are their profiles still around the next day? Do their usernames seem almost random?

Secondly, outside of that, a confirmation on Meet Me just means "I'd consider". That's it. Remember -- Maybe = Yes. And even a Yes just means "I'd consider" with many. They're just people-watching. If they disappear from the Double-Yes (which again, includes Maybes) -- they were fake. Your results will be better, for non-fake profiles.

It's not something to rely on, because many don't really use it. But use it, and have the eye to spot a bot profile at night, and write to all mutual Yes/Maybes.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > You get a "Meet Me" then no reply to your message...