Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > James Comey interview with George      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 from site to sight
Msg: 51
James Comey interview with GeorgePage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

Tell me what Dan Bongino and 70 podcasts have to do with James Comey.

Is that the same source used, when going on and on about Hillary's emails? Totally unbiased sources. Right? (lol)
 Whisky_River
Msg: 52
James Comey interview with George
Posted: 4/23/2018 8:45:08 AM
https://youtu.be/4VXBqnx2ONE

Good Lord....where do you guys find this crap? I wouldn't watch or believe that guy for a minute....smh.
Another big mouth conspiracist.... know it all with made up facts.
Talk about dumb Americans....why do watch that Fake made up News?
Like Sean Hannity....just another pretend news journalists.
Anyone can start a podcast and make up stuff....

halforhalfnot
Msg: 53
Posted: 4/23/2018 9:03:16 AM
In fairness though, it probably sounds better in the original Russian.
 daynadaze
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2018 10:02:01 AM
Never any citing of real news, just alt-right fake news BS, and that's when any cites are given at all. I really cannot understand why someone would believe this stuff, it's so odd. Why would you not want the truth, why? The same goes for far left sites, it's not that hard to see the truth over BS.
 ja6425
Msg: 55
Posted: 4/23/2018 11:26:26 AM
Ll, what does the 70 plus podcasts have to do with Comey? Are you serious? Of course you are not because you have not listened to any of the podcasts that include Comey in them. Just like whiskey and dayna, you kids refuse to go to the source. You can't cherry pick. I mean you are but you all refuse to listen to facts, not conspiracy. Follow the names kids, you are so wrapped up in your own little political worlds you can't see out from them. I just proved to Ll, dayna and whiskey that they always want a source but won't go to the sources. They won't investigate. Whiskey, you and dayna and Ll have very narrow minds when it comes to replying to sources that you won't even look at. Too funny.....no, too sad!!!
 chameleonf
Msg: 56
Posted: 4/23/2018 2:07:34 PM
When will it be understood that opinions and conspiracy theories from blowhards does not equal facts?
 ghostata
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/23/2018 2:13:01 PM

Three sources familiar with the investigation said the findings Mueller has collected on Trump’s attempts to obstruct justice include: His intent to fire former FBI Director James Comey; his role in the crafting of a misleading public statement on the nature of a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between his son and Russians; Trump’s dangling of pardons before grand jury witnesses who might testify against him; and pressuring Attorney General Jeff Sessions not to recuse himself from the Russia investigation.

They have a good case against Trump.... including bribing via pardons...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-mueller-teams-prepare-move-forward-without-presidential-interview-n865421

The real question is whether firing Mueller and Rosenstein before they get out the report against him will save him, or will it just be another nail in his coffin?
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/23/2018 3:21:18 PM
"its not plausibly deniable that Brennan did not know who commissioned the Steele dossier"

>>>well, as anyone knows, it was first commissioned by a Republican running against Trump before the HRC group got it. Has anyone determined for certain which of the 18 Republicans running against Trump is the guilty party? If you know John, then please tell us.

"When Brennan denied the dossier played a large part in the intelligence community's conclusion that Russia had meddled....Nunes is expected to release a report"

>>and in that report Nunes clearly says in the last paragraph...Carter Page's sweet nothings uttered to a diplomat in a bathroom is what got the investigation going. That says Bon guirno to Bongino's conspiracies. If you bought the special red tin foil hat that claims MAGA, hope you kept the receipt.
 daynadaze
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2018 6:45:38 PM
As usual John, you simply do not understand. And no, I do not go to far right or left sites, as I've said before they screw up this tablet. Besides after you've been to a few of them, it's all the same old BS lies, it's like listening to Trump on a loop. You can bash me all day long, that won't change what a load of BS those sites are that you cite, when you do cite. you don't see me citing far left sites, you don't see me giving BS stuff from far left sites, I don't do that because I am not reading that stuff. I am looking for the truth, I am not looking for BS to spew.
 ja6425
Msg: 60
Posted: 4/23/2018 7:40:51 PM
dayna, there is no bashing, you just fail to look up and read but you want to spew things that are not true. Chame, huge difference between conspiracy and fact, I am talking fact!! Your welcome. And gto, you follow the other libs in here in not understanding what is going on. But you kids are consistent, that is the liberal way. You kids will never accept facts when they are right in front of you, another typical liberal mindset.
 Llove2LaughToo
Msg: 61
Posted: 4/23/2018 7:57:21 PM

huge difference between conspiracy and fact, I am talking fact!!

You are talking facts? You are asking people to listen to the podcasts of a guy who has made a career for using his secret service background to write books about conversations he overheard in the Obama White House.

Go check his wikipedia page, even his former secret service colleagues say Dan Bongino is a fraud.
 ja6425
Msg: 62
Posted: 4/23/2018 8:23:09 PM
Ll, you are once again showing your ignoraance. You have not a clue the names that have been brought forward and their connections to this democratic/mueller scandal. Has nothing to do with the messenger, whether you like him or not. You are clueless in these facts, totally clueless. Typical liberal mindset, thanks for being consistent!!!
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 63
Posted: 4/24/2018 4:00:31 AM
"but you lib kids are consistant, that is the liberal way"

>>>and conservatives are apparently INconsistant, and that is the conservative way--the worry about the deficit being a wonderful example of inconsistency. or hypocrisy.

but thanks for the compliment.
 Llove2LaughToo
Msg: 64
Posted: 4/24/2018 4:34:02 AM

Msg: 62
You have not a clue the names that have been brought forward and their connections to this democratic/mueller scandal. You are clueless in these facts, totally clueless.

I am a little worried about you, you are sounding more conspirational and delusional than Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones and Sean Hannity. It must be exhausting to believe so many rumors and innuendos. Aren't you disappointed that leaking Comey's memos backfired on republicans?
 ja6425
Msg: 65
Posted: 4/24/2018 7:14:49 AM
gto, if hiding your head in the sand is a compliment to you then I am happy for you and your scandalous democratic party. Ll, no conspiracy when you hear the names and the connections. Comey is a disgrace to the men and people he use to lead. Maybe you can lend him your participation trophy.

Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley said former FBI Director James Comey violated the rules of the bureau by giving memos documenting his private discussions with President Trump to a friend who then leaked the contents of the memos to the New York Times.

The Justice Department inspector general is now probing Comey's handling of classified information.

"This is clearly FBI material covered by FBI regulations. You're not allowed just to take them and leak them to the media," Turley said on "Fox & Friends." "There's no question now that this was FBI material improperly removed and then leaked by Comey."

He said it's concerning that there appears to be a concerted effort by many to ignore Comey's unprofessional conduct.

"You can disagree with the president, you can disagree with the firing of Comey, but what Comey did in this instance is very troubling and it's wrong," Turley said.

He agreed with Trump's assertion that Comey is a "leaker," adding it's particularly troubling that investigators and FBI officials already had the memos.

"So he wasn't trying to preserve the memos, he wasn't trying to guarantee that people would see them," Turley said. "It wasn't in the interest of the investigation. It was in the interest of James Comey. He took over the public narrative by releasing these memos."

"Lawyers don't do this and FBI directors don't do this if the investigation is the paramount concern."
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 66
Posted: 4/24/2018 8:01:35 AM
Wow.

That's some pretty messed up thinking. It was Republican congressmen who leaked the Comey memos. The kind of tortuous ignoring of truth to reach some weird conclusion is what you have to do to be a Republican today. Suicide bombers are less delusional.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 67
Posted: 4/24/2018 10:30:20 AM
^^^
They will eat their own....
 HawkingJr
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2018 12:26:08 PM
I’m not a lawyer, I just play one in the forums: “That would look about as corrupt as possible: Trump pardoning people to keep them from testifying against him.” As Judge Nap pointed out yesterday, this may not work as well as Trump would like it to. Once Cohen is pardoned for all of his crimes involving Trump, he can, by definition, no longer be prosecuted, which also means he cannot take the 5th on this matter. Which means he can be called before a grand jury to testify against Trump and if he refuses to appear or answer questions, he will be held in contempt, and if he answers questions falsely (remember, the Southern District already apparently has overwhelming evidence of his crimes as they relate to Trump), then he will be charged with perjury, so both he and Trump appear to be trapped, as he will do federal time one way or the other unless he “flips,” it’s just a question of his timing to do so.

Trump’s tweets this weekend about Cohen not flipping were pretty interesting: “Michael is a businessman for his own account/lawyer who I have always liked & respected. Most people will flip if the Government lets them out of trouble, even if it means lying or making up stories. Sorry, I don’t see Michael doing that despite the horrible Witch Hunt and the dishonest media!” If you’ve done nothing wrong with Michael, Mr. Trump, why any concern at all about him “flipping”? Looks like he’s trying to head Cohen’s testimony off at the pass by claiming ahead of time that he’s a liar and “making up stories” if he does flip. This probably won’t work under any circumstances, but it certainly won’t work if Trump is on tape (either Cohen’s or FBI wiretap) talking with him about committing a crime, as the Southern District attorneys suggested during last week’s hearing.

I’m just curious, John: do you really believe Michael Cohen is such a good friend of Trump that he took a loan out on his house to pay Stormy Daniels $130,000 of his own money to keep her mouth shut about an affair that didn’t happen? And if you do, then doesn’t that mean Cohen is Trump’s friend and not his attorney, so attorney-client privilege doesn’t exist in this case? Just exactly what about Trump’s and Cohen’s explanations of the Stormy scandal do you believe? Do you find everything they’re claiming to be... logical?

“Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley said former FBI Director James Comey violated the rules of the bureau by giving memos documenting his private discussions with President Trump to a friend who then leaked the contents of the memos to the New York Times.”

I don’t profess to be any sort of expert on FBI rules... but surely James Comey and Robert Mueller are, and it’s difficult to believe FBI directors that prior to Trump no one ever claimed broke the law didn’t/don’t know what they are doing in regards to the law. That said, I could care less if Comey did break the law by sending the memos to his friend. Prior to being fired, Comey obviously knew that what Trump was doing possibly rose to the level of obstruction of justice, or else he wouldn’t have written the memos to begin with. He saw evidence of a crime but was no longer in a position to do anything directly about it – had he just turned the evidence over to his Trump-appointed successor, the obstruction, corruption and cover-up could have gotten even worse and the memos may have disappeared from the earth. This ignores the fact that Comey’s most immediate successor was McCabe as acting director, and McCabe had his own Trump issues, though that didn’t really happen until after Wray was confirmed. Regardless, there’s the good possibility that Comey no longer knew who to trust, especially with his bosses Sessions recused, Rosenstein involved in his firing and both Trump appointees, and the only way he could know for sure that this information would be acted on was to assure it made it to the press before one of Trump’s minions buried it. It is to Rosenstein’s credit that once the press coverage of the memos started, instead of “protecting” Trump, he instead did the right thing and appointed an independent counselor to investigate, as no one in the higher echelons of the DOJ or FBI could be trusted to do so -- as they were all either Trump appointees or beholden to Trump appointees.

So I and most Americans are perfectly fine with Comey possibly sacrificing himself by releasing classified information to his friend in order to assure Trump’s highly unethical and possibly illegal actions were properly investigated. I have no great love of Comey – heck, if not for the Clinton fiasco, I’d have no significant prior knowledge of the guy. So if he’s eventually charged for the memos, then I won’t shed a bitter tear. It won’t even remotely reduce the validity of his testimony, because his indictment will be about improper release of classified information, not perjury. You’d have to be a Trump worshipper to believe Trump’s word over Comey’s. But hopefully if Comey is indicted, the president (whoever he is at that point) will do the right thing and pardon him for his patriotic actions toward saving this country from a dictatorial madman.
 ghostata
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/24/2018 1:10:29 PM
I feel a sense of impending doom in no small part due to Trump. He is such a psychopathic ignoramus. Next boneheaded move, pulling out of the or an deal which he likely never read.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 70
Posted: 4/24/2018 4:24:02 PM

So I and most Americans are perfectly fine with Comey possibly sacrificing himself by releasing classified information to his friend in order to assure Trump’s highly unethical and possibly illegal actions were properly investigated.

He should be revered as a "whistle blower".....imo.

Funny how the Release of Hillarys e-mails was ...A.O.K.
Talk about double standards...
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/25/2018 9:31:49 AM
"Wow, that's some pretty messed up thinking"

>>>That's the joy of it. John Quixote and those with his thinking used to be frustrating, but now they're so obviously out of step, you know what's going to eventually happen...the conspiracies will collide with each other, the twisted view of reality will no longer able to twist and turn into anything approaching a conscious explanation, and they'll be faced with...what the actual fuck is going on. The sand castles will fall down, their emperors will have no clothes, and they will have mental breakdowns as everything they believed will be proven false.

of course, I hope and pray for everyone around them, they do not have access to guns. Or that daddy doesn't hand their guns back to them after pinkie-swearing to the police they will keep the guns locked up. Like KJ said, its going to be a real rough 3 years for some people, as their gods go Gotterdammerung. As Sean Insanity swears he did not have legal relations with that lawyer, I can say, the suffering cannot happen to a more deserving group of people than these deplorables. I feel bad for Jonah Goldberg and George Will as they feel repulsed by their own group of people, but...the roosters coming home has been a long time in coming.
 BBEisBack
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2018 6:37:13 PM

In fairness though, it probably sounds better in the original Russian.

What difference does it make, where the Foreigner is from? If you're not able to Vote in USA elections, then its just a outside opinion.

When will it be understood that opinions and conspiracy theories from blowhards does not equal facts?

Would that be the Blowhards on the Left, Right, or Center? Cause I see BS from all sides.
 chameleonf
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/25/2018 7:48:04 PM
^from any of the affiliations. Opinions are great, but without actual facts, that's all they are. It's why any of the ongoing investigations can't be truncated before all facts are gathered...they don't convict or absolve based on opinion. The end result may not be liked by opposing factions but that's too bad. My own opinion is that there has been obstruction, collusion and whatever other terms have been used when it comes to Trump and many of those associated with him, however, if actual facts prove otherwise, my opinion would have to change in the face of those verifiable facts.
 ja6425
Msg: 74
Posted: 4/30/2018 7:54:37 PM
Victor Davis Hanson
Tribune Content Agency
The country is about to witness an investigatory train wreck.

In one direction, special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation train is looking for any conceivable thing that President Donald Trump's presidential campaign team might have done wrong in 2016.

The oncoming train is slower but also larger. It involves congressional investigations, Department of Justice referrals and inspector general's reports — mostly focused on improper or illegal FBI and DOJ behavior during the 2016 election.

Why are the two now about to collide?

By charging former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn for lying to the FBI, Mueller emphasized that even the appearance of false testimony is felonious behavior.

If that is so, then the DOJ will likely have to charge former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe with perjury or related offenses. A report from the Office of the Inspector General indicates that McCabe lied at least four times to federal investigators.

Former FBI Director James Comey may also have lied to Congress when he testified that he had not written his report on the Hillary Clinton email scandal before interviewing Clinton. Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper and former CIA Director John Brennan lied under oath to Congress on matters related to surveillance.

Clinton aides Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin likely lied when they told FBI investigators they had no idea that their then-boss, Hillary Clinton, was using an illegal private email server. Both had communicated with Clinton about it.

Mueller is said to be investigating whether Trump obstructed justice by requesting that Comey go easy on Flynn.

If so, then the DOJ will have to look at Comey himself and DOJ officials who obstructed a federal court. On at least four occasions, they were not honest about the deeply flawed Christopher Steele dossier being the source of information used in applications to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court. Comey also has said that he predicated the nature of the Clinton email investigation on his assumptions about her chances of winning the presidency — another investigatory abuse.

The Mueller team is reportedly still looking into the possibility of election-cycle collusion with Russia by Trump officials.

That track will require Mueller's DOJ counterparts to look carefully at the Clinton campaign, which paid opposition researcher Steele, a British subject, for dirt on Trump that was produced through collusion with Russian sources.

Mueller is also said to be investigating whether Trump or his advisers broke laws concerning the release of confidential government information.

If so, the DOJ may have to indict Comey. He confessed to passing along confidential FBI memos to a friend for the expressed purpose of leaking their contents to the press.

High-ranking Obama administration officials may also be subject to indictments, given that they may have requested the “unmasking” of American citizens whose communications were intercepted during the surveillance of foreign parties and then leaked the names of those citizens to the press. Mueller's team apparently has assumed that Michael Cohen's status as Trump's personal attorney offers no protections under normal attorney-client privilege protocols.

If that is true, the DOJ will have to investigate why the FBI allowed Clinton aide Mills to pose as Clinton's attorney and thereby be shielded from providing testimony on what she knew about the email scandal involving her “client.” Investigators have swarmed Cohen's offices and residence, supposedly in fear that he might destroy pertinent records.

The FBI should probably then reopen the investigation into the Clinton email scandal, given that Clinton destroyed more than 30,000 emails, as well as computer hard drives that were requested by federal investigators. What is going on?

Mueller has searched far and wide for wrongdoing but so far has found little. Meanwhile, there is plenty of other wrongdoing already found, but no one seems to be looking at it.

Flynn, Cohen and other Trump aides are considered small enough fry to go after. Clinton, Comey, McCabe and others seem big enough fry to leave alone.

No one thought Hillary Clinton would blow the election. Top Obama officials at the FBI, DOJ, intelligence agencies and National Security Council believed in 2015-16 that they could ignore laws with impunity since a protective Clinton administration would soon be in power. Politics have infected these investigations. Trump was seen as a threat to the status quo, and FBI and DOJ lawbreakers were seen as custodians of it.

The more Mueller searches for hypothetical lawbreaking, the more he is inadvertently underscoring that actual lawbreakers must be subject to the same standard of justice. Ironically, Mueller's investigation has reminded America that it is past time to call Comey, McCabe, and a host of Obama-era DOJ and FBI officials to account.

For over a year, we have had two standards of legality when there can only be one. A reckoning is near.

"The more Mueller searches for hypothetical lawbreaking, the more he is inadvertently underscoring that actual lawbreakers must be subject to the same standard of justice. Ironically, Mueller's investigation has reminded America that it is past time to call Comey, McCabe, and a host of Obama-era DOJ and FBI officials to account."

^^^^^^Well, something I have said for a very long time. If Mueller is doing a truly unbiased investigation, then names he sees pop up , he has to follow where those names lead and their connections. If he is who he should be then the scandalous democratic gig will then be shown for all to see!!
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/1/2018 5:52:28 AM
goodness, if D was here, she'd post about all the "may be", "could be", "might", "likely", "should" and other weak words she saw. Oh that's right, she wouldn't see any of 'em this time :)

what's also funny is how the GOP hasn't done any of this yet instead of retire in droves. Maybe they're busy trying to create affordable health care insurance after all these years?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > James Comey interview with George