Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Attractive Qualities      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tyro327
Msg: 51
Attractive Qualities Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

There is just so much on my profile to lie about. I hear NASA is looking to hire a few rocket scientist's maybe you could GET A JOB there.

Would you like your computer fixed you are seeming to have some serious issues must be lost in the packet sending. They are tricky that way not all the stuff goes through maybe it's the filtering on your end. Don't worry I charge cheap it's only going to you $110 for me to come and look at it. You might have a virus I can check and see but that's an additional $45 would like to know all my other prices.

Do you know what you and my cat have in common? neither one of you WORK

Funny I was thinking neither one gives a sh!t about you!!!
 basilisk123
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/24/2018 8:19:29 AM
Intelligence
playfulness
compassion
passion
 siisaa
Msg: 53
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/25/2018 9:11:05 PM

I suspect there may be a difference between what attractive qualities in a stranger turn our head

This is what I'm referring to, not qualities you learn about the person as you get to know/date them. You can't tell if a person is faithful just by meeting them once or twice. One very attractive quality is someone who is good with people. When I worked in customer service, a professional, can-do attitude & engaging personality were often draws...it made me want to be around that person, regardless of gender. This doesn't have to be strictly about dating. That's why my first example was the girl who had a beautiful singing voice + musical/songwriting ability despite being average in the face & body.

I've met many people who had something about them that was just WOW & I wasn't remotely interested in dating them.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 54
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/26/2018 9:37:10 AM
there are personal qualities that are attractive. I had to take a classic music appreciation class in college, had zero interest in it, but the professor LOVED the subject. one of those people you assume is on drugs, they are just so high in life. I ended up taking an interest and getting an A in the class, b/c he was just so excited about it. There are pitch people selling stuff like loud Billy Mays and other people on early morning infomercials, simply b/c people associate that particular person with promoting only good products, not snake oil. Bosses with charisma can convince us to sacrifice for the job, b/c we see them sacrificing alongside us. My former boss showed me that morale comes from the top...b/c he killed morale once he took over his father. He always wants to be your friend, but his father made it clear he was your boss first, and wanted an honest hour of work for an hour's pay. His son will clearly run the company until he feels ready to close the doors and walk away. He's always going to put himself and the family before you. his father put the business first, and if you did too, then you did well at your job. But with the son...if you ain't family, well, good luck.

There's such a difference between the coworker with work ethic, and the one just there to claim a paycheck. Younger employees may fit the latter category, but they grow, mature, and realize they want to leave at the end of the day proud of what they got done.

Positive attitudes, where a person follows the Ranger's motto FIDO (fck it, drive on) and gets things done, is awesome to be around. My prior manager used to say, "if we can't solve something, then that is called a problem. but if something just fails to work, that's not a problem--it just part of our work to get it working again." Having that attitude keeps you from getting worn down by the little things when they happen.

in terms of sex partners, Joie De Vivre is great. Be happy to be alive. Enjoy the little things. Don't be a schlub who's looking for a hottie to make your life full. We all have problems, we can HELP you with your's, but we can't SOLVE it for you. I remember a poster in my late god father's apartment, it was a clown's face with the saying, "Share with me your happiness, and I will share with you your sadness". don't be an f'ing drain on others.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/26/2018 4:48:05 PM
Attractiveness is Mustang getting another car. Did you see this a few days ago: https://techcrunch.com/2018/04/25/ford-to-stop-selling-every-car-in-north-america-but-the-mustang-and-focus-active/
 siisaa
Msg: 56
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/27/2018 9:20:18 PM

Positive attitudes, where a person follows the Ranger's motto FIDO (fck it, drive on) and gets things done, is awesome to be around. My prior manager used to say, "if we can't solve something, then that is called a problem. but if something just fails to work, that's not a problem--it just part of our work to get it working again." Having that attitude keeps you from getting worn down by the little things when they happen.

YES, a positive attitude is very attractive. I have a supervisor who I find very alluring in some way and it's not about how she looks but more her positive attitude and confidence. She wears no makeup and usually has a pimple or two most times too. Facially, she's not the most stunning woman but she carries herself with self-assurance & capability. I think THAT's why I find her as attractive as I do.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 57
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/29/2018 4:10:02 PM
"Attractiveness is Mustang getting another car."

>>>well, its attractive to me (ever realize you're passionate about something that others aren't nearly as passionate about? how do you release all that geek energy and not bore them?). Most wonder why I don't sell 'em all and buy one shiny one. But I couldn't ever decide which one to have--like if I did get a new Dodge Challenger, in what color? Vanishing Point white? Purple? Orange? And I did see that Ford is going away from cars, which I think is going to burn them the next time gas surpasses $3.50 a gallon. But then, most of their automobile designs are "World cars" from Europe or Mazda anyway. I also saw there may only be one gas in the future (Rather than low, midgrade and premium) but at least it'll be 95 octane.

siisaa, I was watching Liz Hale of the band Halestorm (here's some cowbell for Pig)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVYgoejO3ac

and thought again about this post. I've dated some women who weren't "classic head turners" and maybe I even overlooked some quirks in their personality, but they had the confidence to be comfortable with their sexuality, and it was like....daaayyyyyum. and in a workplace, a person with positive attitude can really help out morale. A friend of mine is about to lose her job but her union rep has such a can-do attitude, its helping her out. he sees the light at the end of the tunnel.

positive attitude at work sure beats the, "i'm covering my own ass" or "I don't know, its above my pay grade" or other attitudes from higher-ups. "Suits" don't foster loyalty. the person with a plan, with a vision...we'll even take a gamble on that person. the person who keeps on, keeping on, the one who focuses on getting things accomplished rather than worrying about style or appearances...as a book i'm reading says, worry less about WHO is right, and focus on WHAT is right.

that all said, I can still say...a lot of people worry about what things look on the outside. Not knowing what real success looks like, they'll judge appearance or material goods to be signs of success, when they can be faked or leased. before the internet, there used to be get rich quick mail schemes with some guy standing in front of a rented Rolls Royce or Lamborghini, as if that was proof he was a success and you would be, too.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/29/2018 11:58:17 PM
Mustang, yeah, I'm passionate about dog care, but I know better than to talk about it with a date. I think women may be impressed by you showing your car knowledge, to an extent. I thought Ford is getting rid of the larger vehicle line.

A Challenger? That's blasphemy☺ Purple - no! Orange - no! The hard part is after you buy it, and then like the changes made in body design when they change the style🚘
 feirene
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/30/2018 1:51:03 AM

" sometimes they just get on my tits "

yeppers feirene, I can see it ...
we men are so cute , just like lil' puppies , col

Haha. That's not what it means. It means they get on your nerves but more than that because it's your tits they are getting on and lady tits are very sensitive, maybe man tits are too idk.

If anyone has a puppy though i am interested.
 cooldog65
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/30/2018 1:54:44 AM
Puppies is a slang term for tits...
 basilisk123
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/30/2018 2:50:09 AM
"Haha. That's not what it means. It means they get on your nerves but more than that because it's your tits they are getting on and lady tits are very sensitive, maybe man tits are too idk."-feirene

The one thing good about being a fat guy is that you can always grab a boob when you want... your own.
As for sensitive man boobs, well I guess after a good run the nips can get a bit tender, LOL!
 julystorm7
Msg: 62
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/30/2018 6:43:19 AM
The more I am on POF, the more I realize how unattractive online dating is. Too much guesswork involved. At first, the idea seemed really attractive but now it doesn't. I'm not getting the same sense of excitement reading even good profiles.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 63
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/30/2018 6:50:48 AM
"I think women may be impressed by showing off car knowledge"

>>>sometimes it seems that way, but I think they were already interested. A few times I dated a woman who said she loved cars, and I would see her at car shows, and then when we broke up, i'd think, "no biggie, i'll see her at the next car show", but she'd never show up at a car show again....and I remembered that I never saw her at car shows prior :) some ladies do pick up the hobbies of the men they are interested in...sometimes before the relationship commences.

but to get back to attractive qualities, someone who is excited, ie, passionate, about something...that can be attractive. I dated a lass who was heavy into horses, so I got a little bit into the 'circuit. sometimes its fun to watch someone wax poetic about what they love, or watch them carry on like an excited child when exposed to something they truly groove on. the passion can be infectious.

as for a challenger, its blasp-hemi :) Up here in the snow belt, what I do like about the newer performance cars is they can be taken out in the winter, what with their AWD or traction control and ABS. I look at a road when the temps get above freezing, see a trace of salt and go, "hmm, not today. Wait and see if we get a rain to wash it away and hope the sun comes out to keep that rain from turning to black ice." and then I watch a new Mustang rumble by my shoveled driveway.

its possible OLD has reached its zenith. Compared to offline, it seemed great--there's always a change Prince Charming will show up! at least a better chance that seeing him at the local bar! and now we realize, PC is probably swiping left. those who were successful with OLD, found their success. The rest of us are finding...dissatisfaction (I didn't want to use the term left behind, that's too depressing)
 HanoverFella
Msg: 64
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/30/2018 7:42:46 AM

The more I am on POF, the more I realize how unattractive online dating is. Too much guesswork involved. At first, the idea seemed really attractive but now it doesn't. I'm not getting the same sense of excitement reading even good profiles.

Don’t lose hope because of a few posters Julystorm, eventually that beautiful smile will net you your fish.
Good luck to you
 47Seagulls
Msg: 65
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/30/2018 8:32:01 AM

YES, a positive attitude is very attractive. I have a supervisor who I find very alluring in some way and it's not about how she looks but more her positive attitude and confidence. She wears no makeup and usually has a pimple or two most times too. Facially, she's not the most stunning woman but she carries herself with self-assurance & capability. I think THAT's why I find her as attractive as I do.

This is true. You see couples all the time and one or both are not Brad Pitt or Angelina attractive by any means but they found each other and obviously are perfect for each other. The really tall and really short find partners, as the do really skinny and really fat. There seems to be a fit for most. And apparently it has nothing to do with being an Alpha or a Beta or facial symmetry or structure. Its confidence, how they laugh, how caring they are, whether they seem to be a good a good human being. Some we've known for sometime and then it hits us "why haven't I looked at him/her like this before?"

Go for quality and not fluff. Fluff doesn't last.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 66
Attractive Qualities
Posted: 4/30/2018 8:34:37 AM
@July
I agree with HanoverFella.....You're over thinking everything because of the forums.
Don't let other people tell you how you should think and feel.
Just be yourself and use your intuition and common sense.

You are beautiful, have a good head on your shoulders...you are a commodity.
Trust me....Only if you're open and available will you find each other.
 feirene
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Tits
Posted: 4/30/2018 8:35:24 AM
Lol you lot. Wish i'd never mentioned tits now but i can't think of an equivalent catchphrase.
 Dinno76
Msg: 68
Tits
Posted: 4/30/2018 4:37:14 PM
Why would any woman want to date a nice guy or a good guy ? makes no sense to me.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 69
be nice
Posted: 4/30/2018 4:38:35 PM
Honesty, positivity, intelligence, responsible bla bla bla
 feirene
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Tits
Posted: 5/3/2018 3:38:22 AM

Why would any woman want to date a nice guy or a good guy ? makes no sense to me.

Because everyone wants to be treated in a way they feel they deserve.
Nice is a positive trait that many people possess or have the potential to yet hardly any truly is nice overall. And that is just how people are but they value being nice and it really should go without saying that who you're looking for will treat you kindly and with compassion but because there are so many aholes out there people have to state they are looking for this.
 basilisk123
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Tits
Posted: 5/3/2018 4:45:44 AM
The old "I am a nice guy" routine. Even I thought that at one point. It is the same as, "I am not like any woman you had before" line that women use. Both are usually lies or half truths from what I gather.

"I am a nice guy" translates to, "I got this frequent shopper card that says that if I treat you nice 3 times, I will get a booby-touch the fourth time"

"I am not like any woman you had before" translates to, "I have no idea what to say, so I am going to use a super cliché line that almost every woman uses so I can get me some D."
 feirene
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Tits haha
Posted: 5/3/2018 4:53:02 AM
Yeah that's true. Most guys do not need to tell anyone what they are, except liars they have to say what they are because they're lying about it but if they say it they think it makes them real.

If a guy has nice or genuine in his name or on his profile i pass.
 reverendswine
Msg: 73
Tits haha
Posted: 5/3/2018 11:36:02 AM

If a guy has nice or genuine in his name or on his profile i pass.

So, a person's entire existence is defined by a username because BAH GAWD, you know a person inside and out based on a word.

So many of you are completely oblivious to your self-sabotaging ways. It's pitiful
 2ufo
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Tits haha
Posted: 5/3/2018 11:40:59 AM
Just because we have self-sabotaging ways, doesn't mean we're oblivious to them.
 reverendswine
Msg: 75
Tits haha
Posted: 5/3/2018 12:07:10 PM
I have no doubt she will vehemently defend this brilliant methodology, and that is where the obliviousness will reveal itself.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Attractive Qualities