Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > POF Requlars of 10+ years, a question for you...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 24
POF Requlars of 10+ years, a question for you...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I'm pretty sure this particular OP was a troll.
Who's to say it was even a woman?
Just another useless thread about nothing.....smh.
 hemingway234
Msg: 25
POF Requlars of 10+ years, a question for you...
Posted: 4/20/2018 10:20:26 AM
I'm not really "ON" this site. I just visit occasionally..........for the free sandwiches!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 11:13:26 AM

I see so many people on this cesspool site, who have been here over ten years...ever think, it's not them but it's you?

News Flash, bitter-person -- the forums are widely used by folks Not active in the dating scene, if they've been on here for quite a while. I would actually take Your POV as a sign that you're unlikeable, undateable, and a loser -- how you put it. After all, you're so bitter about the concept of someone not being "liked enough", that you're not seeing some of the basics -- which only indicates that you (laughably) put value in being in a Relationship in and of itself, and have had more than your fair share of frustrations in Dating to get to one (or Being in one)... Where an outlet of your frustration is to scoff at others who seemingly have more frustrations than yourself. :)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 27
Posted: 4/20/2018 2:53:01 PM

................for the free sandwiches!

LOL Okkkkk, I found a few of those, but...............
I get a whiff, fresh from the oven but damnit, I can never, find THE COOKIES! Which way?
 ChorusAurora
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/20/2018 2:54:43 PM
^^^
Cake! I was told there would be cake<<<
 Cynderella
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 3:25:26 PM
Come to the dark side we have cookies
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 30
Posted: 4/20/2018 4:46:47 PM
are they....dark chocolate?
 backcreek7
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 5:21:26 PM
The new thin & crispy type Oreo Thins Sandwich Cookies, made with real cocoa ~ are cookie caviar, like yum !!!
Main thing for me though - 4 are only 140 calories ( 35 calories ea. )

The bag opens and shuts from the top, it's like rocket science, kinda like the space shuttle - col.
... I carefully pry the 2 cookie halves apart, so as not to break one. Then I delicately remove the chocolate crème icing, with my teeth - and dissolve each, kinda slowly in my mouth - no hurry, col.

... Once that's gone I dissolve each cookie half ( yum !! ) one at a time. So if your following me here, I've got 4 hunks of chocolate fudge icing & 8 cookie halves. I take my time with this, relishing each cookie & chocolate moment.

... Now for the real trick & reward ~ of the whole operation .... I eat 4 MORE cookies the same way, so that's a total of 16 cookie halves and 8 icings. Done correctly, it takes about 20 minutes or so, worth every minute. AHHH, but the kicker is this ~

... That's only 280 calories, which isn't bad for 24 delicious chocolate items ~ nope, not bad at all ( in case your wondering about my sanity, no worries ~ I'm on a diet, col )
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/20/2018 5:53:34 PM
Hey Back Creek, are ya sharin?
 cooldog65
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 6:00:19 PM

I've spent plenty of time in the dark side and have enjoyed many cookies of the chocolate variety...
 backcreek7
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 6:20:10 PM

... are ya sharin ~ backcreek?...

gots 3 bags just of them suckers waitin' for you all ( that's roughly 360 cookie parts & 90 icings ~ anytime your in the backcreek neighborhood, pop on by )
good ridin' on the Blueridge Parkway, can almost hit it with rock, col ...

use to ride my 85 Honda Shadow 700 on it all the time ~ funny though, after awhile I realized I couldn't pick it up any more, when it fell over, col

****er was seriously heavy , so im stickin' to terra firma, the firma the betta, lol
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 35
Posted: 4/20/2018 6:55:02 PM
We will be on The Blue Ridge Parkway mid July!
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 4-5 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can post to this thread, so go right ahead!
 backcreek7
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2018 7:13:36 PM
have cookies / will travel

That's great, I'm in the Roanoke area, pop on here & let me if you'll be around ...
Have you been on it before ?
It is one of the most beautiful places in the world & 45mph is a perfect ride, least for me it was ...
 ohenryx
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2018 10:56:00 AM

Cynderella

Everyone knows the dark side is more fun. Much more fun. The bible thumpers like to say that “virtue is it’s own reward”, but does it taste anywhere near as good as what backcreek7 was describing in message 32? I think not.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > POF Requlars of 10+ years, a question for you...