Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > CLEAVAGE      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 basilisk123
Msg: 26
view profile
History
CLEAVAGEPage 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
If I can remember what an old documentary about sexual revolution said, you are right. Boobs are about the curvature of the female frame. This curvature is supposed to remind us men of the woman's hips and butt. Which was the original sexual luring device that attracted men to women. Wide hips were thought to make it easier for women to give birth successfully.

(The rest is my theory) A big booty meant the woman had enough fat storage to make milk for the baby. As our preferences changed through the generations, breasts started having the same effect as an advertisement for fertility. Large breasts were starting to be thought of as a sign of ample milk production for offspring as well.

As for how modern history effected us, I would say they turned everything to extreme proportions. Unfortunately, now young girls feel that they have to have such extreme bodies to be considered attractive. It creates a totally unrealistic goal that cannot be reached with anything but Photoshop, painful surgery, and clever lighting.
 cooldog65
Msg: 27
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/2/2018 10:50:09 AM

a shlong that's not too long

Norwegian one upped me...

Or what do men have that can be used as a pillow?

If they have a big belly or a fat fanny...
 browneyesboo
Msg: 28
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/2/2018 11:47:12 AM
A shlong that's not too long.
There's a song I'll have in my head for a while.

mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 29
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/2/2018 9:57:28 PM

Shirtless pictures or pictures showing of chest, shoulders or arms or being well dressed, that can be eye candy too.

I was gonna say that too. Great shoulders and arms in a sleeveless shirt are attention-catchers!
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 30
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/4/2018 7:46:08 PM
I always click on cleavage shots. Always. It's the law around here. I try to resist but my right hand just starts involuntarily spasming, and I must give in. To click the mouse, that is.

And those overhead shots give me vertigo, and make me feel like I'm about to topple, head over heels, down into that cleavage, like into some type of "Alice in Wonderland" rabbithole. And I don't even do hallucinogens. (Anymore lol)
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 31
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/5/2018 4:20:04 AM
unless she plans on dropping to her knees when we meet, or she's a midget, I also don't get the need for the overhead shot.

but i'll still look to make sure I don't get it.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 32
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/5/2018 6:44:49 AM
I’ve heard that women appreciate a good pair of hands on a man. That seems like a strange body part to be turned on by. I don’t see what’s so sexy about hands.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 33
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/5/2018 5:29:28 PM
"I've heard Roxy say women appreciate a good pair of hands on a man"

>>>hopefully they really love a good pair of man's hands on her :)

its only fair....men love to check out a good pair, too.
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/5/2018 8:13:20 PM

CLEAVAGE - Is there a male equivalent for these type pics?

Yes. Wear your pants pushed down a bit in the front, to show a little neck. And let her know that if she plays her cards right, she might get to see the rest of it later.

No but seriously...it's good to somehow have some hint as to what shape parts of her are in, but I'm more attracted to a woman who doesn't use her cleavage as an article of clothing and depend on it to attract me or make me interested.

I’ve heard that women appreciate a good pair of hands on a man. That seems like a strange body part to be turned on by. I don’t see what’s so sexy about hands.

As many other things can, your hands can say a lot about you. Put yourself into a woman's mind, and think of what she might see according to your hands. And if nothing else, she's imagining what it'd be like to have your hands on her and how you'd use them. Have you not ever noticed a woman's hands, and them making a big difference in how you see her?

Oh, and...know how there are a lot of anecdotes about how to tell how big a man's thing-a-ma-jig is? Well, as it turns out, there really is one way which seems to be credible and tested, etc. If the ring finger of your left hand is longer than your index finger, it indicates a high probability that you are relatively big versus small. Maybe some women look at this.
 cooldog65
Msg: 35
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/5/2018 9:25:15 PM

If the ring finger of your left hand is longer than your index finger, it indicates a high probability that you are relatively big versus small. Maybe some women look at this.

*Checks left hand*...
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 36
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/6/2018 5:09:37 AM
"if the ring finger of your left hand is longer than your index..."

>>>I think I just figured out my new profile pic, whenever I put one up. Thanks.

alas, as for the probability, i'm unique as usual.
 julystorm7
Msg: 37
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/6/2018 9:35:34 AM
Lmfao🤣 I'm actually still breastfeeding (yes, I know she's over 2 but I'm having a hard time cutting her off) but the last guy I was with found this out when he got to my breasts when we were in bed, he clomped on and wouldn't stop sucking, making weird satisfied moans that eeked me out. I finally declamped, told him I needed to go and I ghosted him after that.
 basilisk123
Msg: 38
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/6/2018 10:15:02 AM
^^^^^Yeah he should have asked you if it was okay first. You really flipped his switch to the n'th degree, like it wasn't even on the wall anymore. It just hanged there, suspended from wires that sparked every so often.

I have to admit that the idea of that type of play is extremely hot, but everything in moderation.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 39
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/6/2018 4:52:16 PM
years ago, I was with a pediatric nurse wet-nursing, and while I enjoyed her nipples in my mouth, it didn't get to that point (she did point out she could target practice with them).
anyway, she mentioned all the kids at the time getting their nipples pierced, and how when they had kids they would end up with the equivalent of a dribble cup.

ah, fashion.
 reverendswine
Msg: 40
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/6/2018 6:01:47 PM

I finally declamped, told him I needed to go and I ghosted him after that

Wait a minute. WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

What he did was light years from "abnormal". You couldn't just tell him "hey, I'm not into that"?, and no, a guy should not ASK before trying something like that. What a total mood killer. Holy shit.

I can see it now: "Uh, um....can I suck on your boob, and uh, moan as I do it?? Is that okay or would that be too weird?

Holy f*ck, does it get more junior high than that?!?!

p.s. my ring finger is about half an inch longer than my index finger.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 41
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/6/2018 10:48:38 PM
I’m not jealous that there’s not a male counterpart of cleavage. Men are judged on intelligence, confidence, smile, fitness - basically the whole man, not just one body part.
 basilisk123
Msg: 42
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/6/2018 11:53:43 PM
"... a guy should not ASK before trying something like that. What a total mood killer. Holy shit."-reverendswine

You don't have to ask with words. You can do it by being gentle. She will tell you if she is ok with it. The important thing is to pay attention to her body language and the sounds she makes.
 julystorm7
Msg: 43
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/7/2018 7:12:06 AM
No, I would have just preferred being asked.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 44
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/7/2018 8:39:15 AM

I’ve heard that women appreciate a good pair of hands on a man. That seems like a strange body part to be turned on by. I don’t see what’s so sexy about hands

Definitely soft feminine hands OMG. My boyfriend has the softest most beautuful hands Iv ever seen on a guy. They're basically like mine but maybe softer. So nice to hold hands and feel them
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 45
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/9/2018 4:17:57 PM
Speaking of breasts, hands, and nursing...I was at a seedy strip joint, sitting at the bar with some buddies once.....and had a stripper squat in front of us, lean forward, cup her breast and squirt a stream of milk in my buddy's face. He lapped it up lol.....
 Coma_White
Msg: 46
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/9/2018 10:08:38 PM
The male version of cleavage is a wallet or a car.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 47
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/9/2018 10:29:56 PM
^^^ Women also have wallets and cars these days.

The thing I don’t understand with the cleavage pics is that women complain that they’re getting messages from guys who are only looking for sex. Putting up cleavage pics is not going to help the situation, you’ll only get more of those same types of guys.
 julystorm7
Msg: 48
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/9/2018 10:42:21 PM
I agree about the wallet and the car. It's very attractive to a woman if a man has a good job, a car and their own home. It shows a guy is hard-working, it shows strength of character.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 49
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/10/2018 12:57:08 AM
^^^ Trump has a big wallet, a flashy car, and a big home. Care to evaluate his character? Some of the most intelligent and hard-working people I know just struggle to pay their bills and don’t have a lot of money. Money does not = strength of character.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 50
view profile
History
CLEAVAGE
Posted: 5/10/2018 2:55:44 AM

It shows a guy is hard-working, it shows strength of character.

Fair enough it also defines narcasists, abusers, sociopaths and other dregs of society. Strong character cannot be equated with good character.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > CLEAVAGE