Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HawkingJr
Msg: 326
view profile
History
Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?Page 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
This thread, or at least the current direction of it, reminded me of one of my favorite “Non-Sequitur” panels, in which a smaller-busted woman is consulting with her plastic surgeon and says to him:

“I want them big enough so I can yell at men to stop looking at them.”
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 327
Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?
Posted: 2/20/2019 8:25:56 AM
Looks like now that "Granny Skies" has her new socks all in a row, she self-deleted & can play martyr via her sock(s) "Oh that horrid woman deleted me" !

Nice try Granny Skies, you got busted & tried to back your way out.

Funny how a new forumite seems to be taking plenty of shots at the exact same ppl Granny Skies did!

Coincidence???

PS- TY Strat for ILLUMINATING what some may not know

TY GG, I am 2 months shy of 60, that autophagy thing really works!

^^^ 2 smart cookies!
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 328
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 9:56:44 AM
I've been back to this only for a short time and I am surprised to see White Rose gone. I have no idea why. Our only communication has been on these forums for all to see. Very confused.
 Tru_Blue
Msg: 329
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 12:21:22 PM
BA...her usual banter and $hit disturbing amongst the women....same old...

Looks like now that "Granny Skies" has her new socks all in a row, she self-deleted & can play martyr via her sock(s) "Oh that horrid woman deleted me" !
Nice try Granny Skies, you got busted & tried to back your way out.

So....You want people to believe 'Skies' made up a phoney profile 10 years ago, under mods that had means to catch her or that she pre-empted that someone would figure out how to mass report to remove someone and made multiple profiles?
Unlikely...

Funny how a new forumite seems to be taking plenty of shots at the exact same ppl Granny Skies did!

You?

Coincidence??

About as coincidental that all newbies that you side with...call you gorgeous....meh

Carry On......
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 330
Posted: 2/20/2019 12:29:44 PM

About as coincidental that all newbies that you side with...call you gorgeous....meh
about as coincidental as one poster going on vacation and a 'new' one arriving with the exact same views and disposition.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 331
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 2:10:14 PM
No, John, Tru_Blue is not WhiteRose who was not halcyon skies. Years ago the blonde one accused me also, as well as several other posters. Basically anyone that disagrees with her is accused of being a halcyon sock puppet. I stayed away for 4 years (after getting nuked) because the intrigue made me crazy too.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 332
Posted: 2/20/2019 2:26:42 PM

No, John, Tru_Blue is not WhiteRose who was not halcyon skies.
not who I meant. their or other 'bosom buddies' on here hamming it up a bit.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 333
Posted: 2/20/2019 2:32:04 PM

are spot on, MyTrueCompanion. If this was just a matter of this particular post the attacks would stay in this particar thread. But they are also coming to other threads with insults that in no way apply to the topic of the thread and also messaging my personal inbox. Thats all i need to verify for myself what is really going on here. Normal decent people dont make an axe to grind over petty stuff.

Agreed
Now You are me & anyone who sees what is going on & dares to post about it is me.

In addition to previous doxing, a faux profile which then self deleted after I read the message said they wanted to throw acid in my face.

I don't care what randoms on a message board say, I know you were here b4 under various names till u got nuked, I know what vacations I took, what I look like, what size I am etc., plus I know my age, location etc.

What kind of sickos do an online alliance of such ppl?

Ironic one claims to be religious, while another one pretended to be in her 80's. What religious person or 80 something person behaves in such a manner?

The shade they throw is not even good shade, it's bad shade.

Nope--not inviting them on the next cruise ;0P
 MsMicki
Msg: 334
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 4:40:16 PM

I have it right from Granny's own post that someone who I strongly suspect is YOU tracks my posts to report them

Seeing as how I don't even have the option to report someone...this is downright hilarious!!
Add to the fact,there are only a few "popular" threads we all check out....no one is following you. Might be how you operate...but I just check out the interesting threads and go from there. If you have commented makes not one bit of difference to me.

I, for one, don't need to report someone.....as I can hold my own.....or just ignore the stupidity.

And once again.....how is that a grown adult can't grasp the fact that someone can disagree with her and not have that opinion be force fed to her from someone else.
I don't give a chit if anyone else agrees or disagrees with me....I don't comment just to be "part of a group"...
I comment on how I truly feel....whether anyone else feels that way or not.
Been plenty of times I have disagreed with those you accuse me of being in an alliance with....
and a few times I have agreed with those you accuse me of being in a conspiracy against!!

I think Trump is wearing off of some of ya'll with all the "fake news and conspiracy" theories being thrown around!!
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 4:42:55 PM
@ John, I'm sorry. I misunderstood your post.
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 336
Posted: 2/20/2019 5:00:10 PM

@ John, I'm sorry. I misunderstood your post.
to be honest, I am not sure who is accusing who! i 'think' we have at least one here with multiple personalities/profiles but could be wrong.
Posted: 2/20/2019 5:56:03 PM

no one is following you.

I would sure as hell hope people would have something better to do with their time. Apparently Granny was stirring the pot when she made these comments.

after MsMicki called you out on it.

The other woman that tracked your postings and called you out on your BS

Might be how you operate

I've been here long enough that most should know how I operate. If I have something to say, I will say it, straight up. No hiding out in obscure threads taking cheap shots, for this girl.

I, for one, don't need to report someone.....as I can hold my own.....or just ignore the stupidity.

Apparently, Granny didn't think so.

Shame about Granny, I'm going to miss her. She was such a sweet old lady.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 338
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:09:17 PM

Shame about Granny, I'm going to miss her. She was such a sweet old lady

FOR AN OCTOGENARIAN SHE REALLY GOT AROUND
 MsMicki
Msg: 339
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:15:08 PM

after MsMicki called you out on it.

The other woman that tracked your postings and called you out on your BS

calling you out in a thread....is just that....
like you say....saying it "straight up"....
not sure how that equates to "reporting you"....

Is there some hidden meaning in there only you can decipher???

Funny how you moan about being reported....
but someone in your entourage evidently couldn't "hold their own" and had to run and tattle-tell on Rose!!
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 340
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:24:02 PM

'bosom buddies'

i cant speak for GG but no one but my man gets to handle my puppies

lucky 4 u, u have "moobs" u can play with ;o)

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 341
Posted: 2/20/2019 6:26:23 PM

I've been back to this only for a short time and I am surprised to see White Rose gone. I have no idea why. Our only communication has been on these forums for all to see. Very confused.

more socks than a Hanes factory
Posted: 2/20/2019 7:04:15 PM

calling you out in a thread....is just that....
like you say....saying it "straight up"....
not sure how that equates to "reporting you"

You forgot the "and tracking your posts". Nice try though. Who had their knickers in a knot because I said I reported the thread that was getting a little too nasty. Let me think, Oh yes, Granny and Micki. Since Granny was posting, that leaves YOU.

Funny how you moan about being reported...

I'm not moaning. I only mentioned it because you said you were totally innocent. You know, you're such a cool cucumber and all and just so above the frey.

but someone in your entourage evidently couldn't "hold their own" and had to run and tattle-tell on Rose

Firstly, I don't or ever have had a entourage. If I reported Granny I would straight up say so. It's not like I haven't said I reported her before. She reported me, I reported her. It was our hate, hate relationship. This time, unfortunately, I can't take the honors. My bosom buddy Blondie wouldn't do it because she has been nuked too many times and I think it was YOUR entourage who couldn't hold their own and was responsible for that.
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 343
Posted: 2/20/2019 7:19:04 PM
^^

The Queen Bee AKA Granny Skies played a new game called "woe is me" carried on, self deleted to manipulate ppl & have them think we got her nuked.

If I had to power to nuke, this board would be missing more than her ;0P

Let me think, Oh yes, Granny and Micki. Since Granny was posting, that leaves YOU.

no it was her twin sister, Ms. Licki D!cki
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 344
Posted: 2/20/2019 7:35:52 PM

lucky 4 u, u have "moobs" u can play with ;o)
are you sure? they're not poking out of my shirt and on display! if money gets tight, I will flaunt them and get free cheeseburgers!
 MyTrueCompanion
Msg: 345
Posted: 2/20/2019 7:48:36 PM
^^
at least u have a supply of ur own "special sauce"

n order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 346
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2019 8:23:48 PM

Now You are me & anyone who sees what is going on & dares to post about it is me.

Huh? Do YOU even understand what you have said here?
I give up. I'm going to check out my sock drawer. Seems it's a big deal.
 MsMicki
Msg: 347
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 4:42:22 AM

I give up. I'm going to check out my sock drawer. Seems it's a big deal.

Will you check to see if there is an extra red sock in there...mine seems to have ran away!!

signed....
"Micki Licki****"....and does it well!!
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 348
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:34:54 AM

Nope--not inviting them on the next cruise ;0P
a cruise at the all you can eat buffet? careful, don't want to pop those staples loose.
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 349
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 9:41:40 AM
[^^

at least u have a supply of ur own "special sauce"

I am officially very 'un-lady like shaming' you.

Ms. Mikki. No red socks although I used to have several pairs of nice fuzzy red ones that I wore as slippers but they all wore out. Gasp!!!! Maybe Rose has them! LOL
 MsMicki
Msg: 350
view profile
History
Posted: 2/21/2019 4:31:12 PM

Maybe Rose has them! LOL

Yes....that must be it....needed them to make more sock puppets!!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?