Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Too many transgender...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tech30
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Too many transgender...Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I wouldn't want to fly on the freeway. Thats a disaster.
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 27
Too many transgender...
Posted: 5/13/2018 10:32:30 PM
Being heterosexual means you don't want to have sex with someone who shares your reproductive category, it has nothing to do with homophobia.
 JGL209
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 5/14/2018 12:57:51 AM
Your post made me laugh ... I can usually tell if it's a transsexual when the profile doesn't state it.. if ' she' looks anything remotely close to a man post plastic surgery or wearing a wig.. I move on to the next profile.
 Coma_White
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 5/17/2018 10:55:46 AM

No, there is no way to block transgender since there is no option for stating a person is transgender. Transgender usually wear a lot of makeup and wear wigs which leads me to wonder if you're only attracted to made up women instead of ones who are more natural looking?

Lowering your standards means dating someone older than yourself? I find this funny and am not sure why.

I don't think it's unnatural for a woman to be made up. That's the norm if you go places in public. My hair is naturally messy, so is it unnatural if I brush it? Most men want to be with younger women so it is usually lowering your standards if you date significantly older women. I personally don't care as my last girlfriend was 7 years older but for men in general, that's norm.
 Tech30
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 5/18/2018 1:37:49 PM
These days saying
" I blew a tranny" takes on a whole different meaning!
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 5/18/2018 2:19:00 PM
Your transgender issue aside, why would you lower you alleged standards to date somebody you don't give a fugg about? Do you think you're doing them a favor? You're not exactly attractive and you're balding. Do you think they should do YOU the favor and keep you company until you get over your transphobia? (Decline their advances. I believe dating is not an equal-opportunity venture and you have the right to decide who enters your life romantically.)

The problem is YOU.
 WakemanR
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 5/28/2018 5:37:19 AM
Honestly, are you for real? You sound angry. So now you date "ugly women"? You ask yourself "is she just ugly or is it a man?"

Seriously? That's a rotten attitude you've got, and you're letting it show. Your opinion of people is nasty and spiteful. So yeah, I'm not surprised you're having trouble finding a date you enjoy.
 Kodanshi
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 5/30/2018 4:41:37 AM
If you can't tell whether a woman is trans, then perhaps you're placing too much emphasis on something that doesn't even matter?
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 34
Too many transgender...
Posted: 6/13/2018 6:44:06 PM
Flowersinthelake: A man isn't a transphobe because he's not attracted to fellow males who like to wear skirts. That's as silly as saying all gay people hate straights because they don't want to have sex with a hetero person. Maybe the problem is you are trying to bully people into non consensual sex because you label them bigots if they dare to have any standards. That's rather creepy of you
 DedElf6809
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 6/17/2018 7:40:32 AM
Umm... you're in San Francisco. The LGBTQ capital of the world...
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 10/17/2018 12:52:27 PM
Well Real women don't have a Adam apple but one thing this why you via cam and voice before you meet. Really people should be upfront its not good to lie.
 RefinedRibbon
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 10/17/2018 12:53:42 PM
That you need to see some form of verification
 Tech30
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 10/18/2018 8:25:06 AM
Flowersinthelake: A man isn't a transphobe because he's not attracted to fellow males who like to wear skirts. That's as silly as saying all gay people hate straights because they don't want to have sex with a hetero person. Maybe the problem is you are trying to bully people into non consensual sex because you label them bigots if they dare to have any standards. That's rather creepy of you

This is so true . I dont understand all this BS the left are going on about. If you wont date a man who identifies as a woman than you are transphobic and a bigot.

Also, Do they know what phobic means? Who is scared of trans people?

I cant believe an article i saw yesterday saying that white people prefer dating other white people but that should be changed.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article219361075.html

Why cant people just like what they like and not be called names for it?
A person born a man but wants to be a woman is not a woman. I would never date that man because he wears womens clothes and makeup.
 hemingway234
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 10/18/2018 10:40:39 AM
As to the opening post - try to date classier people and you'll meet less liars
 Spectrallight
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 10/18/2018 4:50:05 PM
I've come across a few on locals on the app when click the thumbs and always straight away the profile states they are transgender and go on to say they aren't trying to trick anybody. Mostly in the headline this is said or first few words of profile..
 whiterose0
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 10/25/2018 11:58:12 AM

Why cant people just like what they like and not be called names for it?
A person born a man but wants to be a woman is not a woman. I would never date that man because he wears womens clothes and makeup.

What do you think of the case of the pre-op transgender woman going by Karen White, who was accused of several sexual assaults against women in a UK prison? She also had two previous rape convictions against women. She was subsequently transferred to a men's prison.

https://nypost.com/2018/09/07/transgender-woman-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-inmates/
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 11/2/2018 1:58:45 PM

I dont understand all this BS the left are going on about. If you wont date a man who identifies as a woman than you are transphobic and a bigot.

That's not what goes on, though. It's far-left people who are all about this issue who will take someone who goes "ewww, yuk!" when imagining dating a tran, that they're hating on trans. One's "transphobic" not because they wouldn't at all Date them (as well as not dating Anyone with a penis) -- but projecting disdain toward them. I think some people can hastily call someone a phobe about if it they razz about trannies with a joke or whatnot, when said person really doesn't hate on them at all at the end of the day, but is just razzing.

I've come across a few on locals on the app when click the thumbs and always straight away the profile states they are transgender and go on to say they aren't trying to trick anybody. Mostly in the headline this is said or first few words of profile..

Yeah, you can pretty much bet that most trans-folk are either going to Say it in their profile -- which a vast majority do -- or it's Obvious they are. Even of the small % that may slip thru the cracks, almost all of those are going to let ya know off the bat, too.

Guys in the online dating field don't have to worry about getting involved with a "gal" online to find out they're, whooops, a "tranny". There's no social complaint about stepping on that "land mine" by accident. It's hardly even a blip on a radar screen ever. It doesn't even remotely compare to:

o Someone doing the "MySpace" photo routine on an angle to make themselves look thinner, which you only find out until you meet them

o They had fake pictures up when they were 40-50lbs lighter, and 5-7 years younger.

o They're married or have a serious BF/GF

People who complain about transgender guys on POF as males (like this thread kicking off) -- just don't want to See them in the listings at all, as the concept grosses them out -- which yes, does bleed into transphobia.
 cooldog65
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 11/7/2018 8:06:12 PM
Most of the transgender profiles I see are under 30 and may have "ts" or "tg" in their username. Haven't run across any in my age category so far.
 MichaelD1974
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 11/12/2018 8:43:29 AM
This is why I specifically state that I am seeking xx chromosome (born a woman and still a woman).
 basilisk123
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 12/5/2018 2:37:16 AM
You might want to look up microchimerism. Apparently Women can have DNA from their babies or their sexual partners become part of their body. So technically, women can have XX and XY chromosomes. Pretty cool stuff. I get what you are saying though, lol.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Too many transgender...