Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Too many transgender...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GodlessGal
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Too many transgender...Page 3 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Me too:
Liberal capitalists are trying to replace sex with gender

People who live in reality know that's an impossibility.

Sex doesnt change in humans, period. Believing otherwise is pure insanity, no debate about it.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 11:53:59 AM
People who live in reality know that not all people are
born into the gender they identify with. There is also no
debate about that.

While there shouldn't be, the debate seems to be whether
or not we should recognize and respect their choice of name
and pronoun.

That doesn't mean I think anyone should date someone they're
not attracted to...for whatever reason.
 Tech30
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 12:25:12 PM
Well when people claim you can change your gender as often and quickly as the wind changes, then who knows what body people shouldbe in. What we do know is that people are born either male or female and you cant change that even if you chop bits off.
 basilisk123
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 12:31:40 PM
Tech30, you are still confusing sex and gender. They are not the same thing.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 12:46:52 PM

Well when people claim you can change your gender as often and quickly as the wind changes, then who knows what body people shouldbe in. What we do know is that people are born either male or female and you cant change that even if you chop bits off.

Nobody is claiming to change as often and as quickly as the wind changes...what makes you say that???
We don't have to know what body people should be in...we only have to accept what body they want to be in.
I'm saying we need to respect their decision...and your opinion of what they (or anyone else) should be shouldn't be
an issue.

We need to learn to keep ourselves out of other people's business.
 GodlessGal
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 1:04:19 PM
I think the debate is more whether we should pretend performing gender is equivalent to sex, and it is NOT. When you change the definition of sex, you destroy the protections based upon sex.

The UK has men who identify as women raping real women in prison now. Canada has males dressed as women raping real females in domestic violence shelters. I'm not exposing my daughter to this nonsense
 PieAlaMojo
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 1:16:53 PM
I realize the OP is gone, but the thread title has me wondering.
If there are too many trans-genders here, how many should there be?
 GodlessGal
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 3:27:47 PM
Ideally we would live in a world where people didn't feel the urge to cut off healthy body parts just to justify not following their sexes gender roles.

Gender is a social expectation pounded into people from birth, so some folk cant accept themselves when they differ from those expectations. I think those people need to be helped, not have it made worse by telling them to hack themselves up. It's like telling an anorexic to starve more, what really needs changing is the beauty standard...
 basilisk123
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 4:47:11 PM
"The UK has men who identify as women raping real women in prison now. Canada has males dressed as women raping real females in domestic violence shelters."-GodlessGal

Please post these cases. I would really like to read them.

"I think those people need to be helped, not have it made worse by telling them to hack themselves up."-GodlessGal

I think the only ones that need "help" are those that try to justify their own transphobia by sticking their nose in other people's personal business.
 GodlessGal
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 5:25:28 PM
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/sep/09/sexual-assaults-in-womens-prison-reignite-debate-over-transgender-inmates-karen-white

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/sexual-predator-jailed-after-claiming-to-be-transgender-in-order-to-assault

Female rights ARE my business, not the business of men in dresses.

This trans business is nothing but a bunch of men telling women that they dont have the right to segregate themselves from males. Dont even try to gas light me by pretending I'm the transphobic, rather than acknowledge men forcing themselves on women are creeps
 basilisk123
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/14/2019 6:19:23 PM
Godless, can we please stop with the sexism already...
I do concede that these cases happened after you posted the articles.

No, Most things you have said has struck me as transphobic or sexist. On this account and your former one.

I understand you want to protect women, but it isn't right to persecute transsexuals to do it. Transsexuals are not the enemy despite how much you wish them to be. They are just regular people with regular problems. Is there some bad apples in their community? yep, but just as much as any other community.

Is marginalizing them going to solve anything? No it will not. It will just breed animosity and hate, like what you are showing right now.

Tech30
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 7:42:02 AM
Nobody is claiming to change as often and as quickly as the wind changes...what makes you say that???"

Have you not heard of "gender fluid"? Thats where I get it from. People who change their gender based on how they feel that day.

People are born into the right body every time. You cant be born into the wrong body. Feeling like you want to be the opposite sex is a mental disorder. There is nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian, but wanting to be another gender is a mental disorder.

These are the issues people make up for themselves in a society that is doing so well that there are no other real issues to worry about.
 Tech30
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 7:47:08 AM
Godless, can we please stop with the sexism already...
I do concede that these cases happened after you posted the articles.

No, Most things you have said has struck me as transphobic or sexist. On this account and your former one.

I understand you want to protect women, but it isn't right to persecute transsexuals to do it. Transsexuals are not the enemy despite how much you wish them to be. They are just regular people with regular problems. Is there some bad apples in their community? yep, but just as much as any other community.

Is marginalizing them going to solve anything? No it will not. It will just breed animosity and hate, like what you are showing right now.
_________________________________________________________________________________

She has the right to hold and express her opinion. "transphobia " is not a real thing. Sorry to the bleeding heart left, but reality doesnt care about feelings, only logic , reason and science.

Personally i have no problem with trannies, but we shouldnt let trans women into womens sports, bathrooms or shelters and other areas where mental illness wouldnt mix well.
 basilisk123
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 7:52:59 AM
^^^^ Somehow your word choice belies your own argument. Interesting.
 Tech30
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:01:04 AM
Explain why. I'm always open to changing my views .
 basilisk123
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:26:41 AM
1. Transphobia is a real thing as shown in official government statistics https://www.ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html

2. You are equating logic and science with hate, when they actually align with what transgenders have been saying about themselves all along.

http://sitn.hms.harvard.edu/flash/2016/gender-lines-science-transgender-identity/
(I posted this study for you earlier in another thread I think, but I don't think you read it)

3. You used the word, "Tranny", which has derogatory connotations. It also reveals the lie that is this statement, "Personally i have no problem with trannies, but we shouldnt let trans women into womens sports, bathrooms or shelters and other areas where mental illness wouldnt mix well."

You then insinuate that they are mentally disturbed and shouldn't seek shelters or have protection when they are disproportionately vulnerable to hate crimes, violence, and discrimination.
https://www.hrc.org/resources/violence-against-the-transgender-community-in-2017
https://brandongaille.com/15-profound-transgender-hate-crime-statis
https://transequality.org/issues/housing-homelessnesstics/
 Tech30
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:34:03 AM
Nonsense.

People arent afraid of trannies. People just know that they cant play along and pretend that a trans woman is a real woman and so on. Not playing the pretend game isnt being afraid of them.

I am not equating anything to hate, You are. Harvard is a left biased institute who push psuedo science for their agenda.

Using a word like tranny is nothing. Im just not super sensitive and im not PC. I dont care if someone gets offended

Also not letting trans women and men into sports of their opposite birth sex isnt hate or having a problem wiht them. Its just common sense.

They should seek help from doctors, not womens shelters where they can abuse real women.

I thought you had something valuable to say but it was leftist nonsense.

fact over feelings. Not sorry if it offends you
 Tech30
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:35:28 AM
Do you actually think we should let trans women (men) compete against women?
 basilisk123
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:46:52 AM

Welp, to tell you the truth, I never expected you to listen to logic, reason, or science. We have been going around in circles on this topic for almost a year I think. I could put any fact up here, and you would try to negate it as a "left wing conspiracy".

You are not offending me, you just make me feel sorry for you because of all the hate and fear you have in your heart towards things you don't want to understand.
 basilisk123
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:51:07 AM
"Do you actually think we should let trans women (men) compete against women?"

If they are in the same weight class, and have the same athletic skill, I see no problem provided they both are okay with it. It is the same as any other player vs player sport really.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 10:02:36 AM
The fact you call them trannies is all I really need to know about you.
Good talk.
 GodlessGal
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 6:37:56 PM

Women are NOT persecuting transexuals, transexuals are trampling on women's rights. Abusive men are claiming to change their gender and using it to target women - women protecting themselves from these attacks are NOT persecuting anybody, the transexuals doing this stuff are the problem.

You are literally telling women they do NOT have the right to protect themselves from this or you will try to shame and silence them by calling them bigots and phobics, blah etc. Is telling little girls they are hateful because they don't want to get naked with men solving anything? Are you not just "breeding" more animosity and rape and fear? Cause that IS what you are doing right now.
 GodlessGal
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 6:54:54 PM

The fact you call them trannies is all I really need to know about you.
Good talk.

Do you know what transexuals call real women? "Tuna". One of the number one trans advocates in the world, Janet Mock, repeatedly, in her book refers to women as tuna, as do MANY trans advocates. They enjoy talking down and insulting real vaginas because they don't have a real one.

Many transexuals don't care when they steal the titles, promos, and work from women when they take their places on sports teams knowing full well women can NOT compete with them. They don't care when those women get hurt such as when Falon Fox made the female boxer he went up against get 11 staples in her head in a boxing match because he didn't disclose he was a man.

They don't care when they repealed "rape by deception" laws off the books which made it impossible to persecute people who have aids and hide it so they can spread it (because trans folk thought being able to dupe sex out of people was more important than protecting lives), they didn't care about the men who can die from blood transfusions when they refuse to disclose their sex during donations, they don't care about women's rights to segregation or right to safety, they don't care about the HUGE rates of transregression regret in children, they don't even care when trans kids such as "amazing demond" is found stripping in adult nightclubs cause ya know "telling trans kids they can't have sex is oppression".

The trans movement is NO LONGER young gay boys with identity issues because they live in a homophobic society, the LGBT has been hijacked by wealthy cross dressers, autogynephilliacs, bdsm fetishists and pedos who are using it to excuse and push every weirdo kink there is. Why else do you think we now hear from them that pedophilia is an "orientation" and pedophiles can be "virtuous"?

I can post thousands and thousands and thousands of links to children being assaulted, women being murdered, etc by these men who suddenly claim to be women to get your pity. You all should be asking yourself WHY do you not care about this? WHY are you more vested in attacking parents than at least LOOKING at the statistics? Im more left than ANYONE on this thread, I arrived to this conclusion by RESEARCH, don't think for a moment I wasn't just like you a few years ago before I did my homework on this issue.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/15/2019 8:13:28 PM
There are a lot of derogatory names people choose for others. It's the ones we choose to use that indicate the person we are.

One is not better than the other.

Ps. I've stopped reading your dribble.
 basilisk123
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Too many transgender...
Posted: 2/16/2019 1:22:53 AM
"Ps. I've stopped reading your dribble. "-browneyesboo

I don't know, these tantrums of hers are kind of entertaining in their own way.

Her core is exposed and everyone gets to see who she is. It isn't pretty, but it is very human.

Edit: after reading her post a little and sifting out the odd bits, I do think I learned more on this topic. It doesn't change my opinion in the least, but more information to process is very much appreciated.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  > Too many transgender...