Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why so many physically unattractive men on here??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 26
Why so many physically unattractive men on here??Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
^^^ There are reasons why attractive, successful men would go on a site like this:
- They don’t have time to socialize with women in real life.
- They’re looking for an above-average woman and haven’t met one in real life.
- They have male-dominated hobbies that don’t give them the opportunity to meet a lot of women.
- They live in a secluded area with limited dating options.
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Why so many physically unattractive men on here??
Posted: 5/6/2018 9:03:47 AM

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and appearances are subjective.

I wouldn't recommend creating an entire thread relating to the personal appearance of others unless your own house is in order, but that's just me.

+1

I can't help but wonder if it's Kelley in disguise.

++1
 wadeinwaves
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/6/2018 9:09:56 AM
"You seem attractive looking despite comments to the contrary. The truth is attractive men with it all going on dont have to be on a site like this. Simple..... they can find women in real life...."

When it comes to threads like this normally people come out of the woodwork to bash the poster's looks and not compliment them. If 'I' had have wrote this thread replies would have been different and would read, "You're not that hot yourself", "You're homely looking", "You have a big nose", etc.

When it comes to online forums the replies that a person gets depends on WHO they are in many cases. I'm glad I didn't start this thread or I'd be running out getting my nose fixed, getting lip injections, joining the gym, colouring my hair, and getting fake body parts...
 south_city
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/6/2018 10:14:50 AM

You seem attractive looking despite comments to the contrary.

At best, it's inconclusive whether the OP is attractive. She doesn't have any good pictures of herself. No full body shots, she's not smiling, and one picture is blurry.

The truth is attractive men with it all going on dont have to be on a site like this. Simple..... they can find women in real life...

Attractive men may use OLD for the same reason(s) as some attractive women do. It can simply be an additional way to meet people that they may not see in their normal routine.
 basilisk123
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2018 10:25:12 AM
"Scowling, angry looks on their faces. Wearing shades . Very below average. "-robertatherese

look who is talking.

Edit: I put some fucked up stuff in here before. My bad. I am trying to control myself.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2018 12:23:48 PM

Scowling, angry looks on their faces. Wearing shades . Very below average. .

Maybe she's been looking at the thumbnail pics of Southern California men RSVP' ing for SoCal live events.

If that is the case, she's absolutely correct.

Look for yourself.
 feirene
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2018 4:18:44 PM
There's loads of hot guys on here, i've met a fair few of them but they only want sex.
 reverendswine
Msg: 33
Posted: 5/6/2018 5:56:39 PM
"lmfao" at this glob of shit claiming anyone on this planet is unattractive. She looks like she did a 50 yard dash in a 30 yard room.

Offense intended.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2018 8:08:13 PM
^^^^^^Hahaha!

I wonder if she is a reincarnation?

You are too funny, Mr. Pig!
 mahwahgirl339114
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/6/2018 9:17:57 PM

There's loads of hot guys on here, i've met a fair few of them but they only want sex.

Yes, sadly this is true. And many years ago, when I was young and online dating was not yet mainstream, I have read on some forum "I use online dating to get a few extra lays, not to meet someone to date."
 cooldog65
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 5/6/2018 10:11:47 PM

I am a shorter, sexier beast!
 feirene
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2018 3:40:48 AM

Yes, sadly this is true. And many years ago, when I was young and online dating was not yet mainstream, I have read on some forum "I use online dating to get a few extra lays, not to meet someone to date."

I think the majority of guys are still doing this. Even my previous hook ups from other sites contact me on here now and again and pretend they want to date me. No dates occur and they tend to change the chat to coming over for sex pretty quick so i don't even politely reply back to them any more. Did used to get guys i'd never met for sex trying to message me for sex on here but since i deleted my hook up accounts that doesn't happen, or at least they don't come out with it right away any more.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2018 7:04:33 AM
The 'hot' guys by societies standards, just want sex. Best to avoid them honestly.
Complete waste of time dating a guy, no matter how attractive, if his heart is not in it in the first place.

They're usually just emotionally desensitized and it's hard to explain. They're kinda basic because not much has been expected of them really.
Posted: 5/7/2018 11:24:57 AM
Troll job surely?
 cooldog65
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2018 11:31:33 AM

She looks like she did a 50 yard dash in a 30 yard room.

One of the best rank downs I've heard.

I will put this one in my back pocket. Thanks Pig.
 backcreek7
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2018 1:14:02 PM
^^^ Well Robert or Roberta ( whatever ) ~ look whose talking ...
If my dog had a face like yours, I would shave his ass and walk him backwards ...

col ( chuckle out loud )
 cooldog65
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2018 5:46:38 PM

If my dog had a face like yours, I would shave his ass and walk him backwards ...

My dad used to say this one. I couldn't quite get the first part right, but I remember the shave and walk backwards part...
 47Seagulls
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/7/2018 6:11:37 PM

"lmfao" at this glob of shit claiming anyone on this planet is unattractive. She looks like she did a 50 yard dash in a 30 yard room.

OMG, both of these cracked me up and made spew coffee. Too funny. The last one I laughed at was the cute guy a few days ago that referred to one of the missing as "Retirement Home Barbie".

It feels good to laugh after a long day.
 Tyro327
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/7/2018 6:22:02 PM
Those are older ones like tying a pork chop around your neck just so the dog will play with you.

They were funny the first 100k times I heard them.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2018 6:26:45 PM
Ever heard the one called a "Two baggier"?
 Tyro327
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/7/2018 6:46:40 PM
Equivalent to putting a flag over the face do it for the country
Put comics over face do it for jokes
Put pillow over the face muffle the sound

My brother would hit me with them and I would throw my own sh!t right back at them snappy put downs and insults there's a book with them in it glad people still know how to read.

Yours would be random sex jokes and insults or something like that.

It's just so funny for the people here though, cause well they never read the book or maybe never heard the stuff.

When they actually use something original not something you find in a grade 3 book at a school impress me.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2018 7:00:01 PM
You are just lucky I guess.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/7/2018 7:05:25 PM

Ever heard the one called a "Two baggier"?

I have heard of a QUADRUPLE BAG JOB, 2 over their head & 2 over yours, in case their's tear!

OUCH, UGH!
 reverendswine
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/8/2018 7:51:01 PM

I will put this one in my back pocket. Thanks Pig.

Always a pleasure.

I don't normally bust on people's appearance, but when someone comes through here with bullshit like this, I will gladly go for the jugular. I would have done the same if it had been a man criticizing the women.

Speaking of which, where are the usual man haters and the sissy white knight crew to speak out against this? Nowhere to be found. Shocking!

They're usually just emotionally desensitized and it's hard to explain.

(sigh)

I wish there was a way to make the following a "sticky" so I don't have to repeat it a million times, but what you call "emotionally desensitized" I call refusing to put up with bullshit.

"OMG! So many men ONLY want sex!!"

Well, guess what? So many women ONLY want a relationship.

Your "want" is no better than the "want" of those men.

Sorry
 ItCouldBeNice2
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2018 8:39:59 PM
IDK...
I haven't really noticed this per se. I met one of my ex's on here and he was very nice looking IMO.

Some people take bad pictures or they don't have someone to take good pictures for them. Some people look better in person.

Also, I think there is a whole market of people who won't post a picture or keep their profiles hidden.

So, you never know.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why so many physically unattractive men on here??