Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why so many physically unattractive men on here??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PennyAnte
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Why so many physically unattractive men on here??Page 3 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A man you find physically unattractive another woman might think he is drop dead gorgeous. I see you put up new head shots. What are you doing? What's up with the photo of you with your head thrown back showing your shoulder? I don't get it or how you think that picture would be at all flattering to you. Do you think you're hot? You maybe delusional.

Just to add...your profile is very negative. Water seeps to it's own level. Maybe that's why you're only finding ugly.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Why so many physically unattractive men on here??
Posted: 5/9/2018 6:18:46 AM
Pig you are such an antagonist :)

OP you’re a nice looking woman but don’t be a b1tch
There’s a lot you can think but not say
[shhhh.....they’re listening)
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 6:33:02 AM
It's appropriate her profession is radio actress because she certainly has a face for radio!

Normally I wouldn't say such things, but she arrogantly calls herself beautiful, and she started this thread with the rude title, in addition her desire to communicate with guys so young, she could be their mother.

She claims she has "more balls than most men". Is she really a guy and has three of them or has elephantitis?

At least she uploaded new photos in which she's chopped off most of her hair, so if she does get someone to meet her, he won't be bait and switched by her current pixie cut.
 Tyro327
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/9/2018 7:48:20 AM
Probably because she is not the picture on the profile. I doubt a radio person would do that and risk their employment, through derogatory and insulting demeanor it wouldn't say much for the radio station now would it.
 ChorusAurora
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/9/2018 8:39:31 AM
OP says she is an actress---IMO she's got a 'mean' Meryl Streep vibe going on~

(neither here nor there, JMO)
 2ufo
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 9:05:02 AM

Probably because she is not the picture on the profile. I doubt a radio person would do that and risk their employment, through derogatory and insulting demeanor it wouldn't say much for the radio station now would it.

Why not? There are plenty of derogatory, insulting, obnoxious, etc radio personnel out there.
Any publicity... blah blah blah.
 siisaa
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 10:53:35 AM
Either OP is trolling us or they're SUPER delusional.
 Tyro327
Msg: 58
Posted: 5/9/2018 11:09:29 AM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/

I can be a radio host see I know where the website is too.
 L_LuuLuu
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 11:30:07 AM
OP

I see you have changed your profile and pics -- for the worse.

The new, even stranger camera angles make me think you have something to hide. People DO tend to hide really BAD flaws with camera angles. Sometimes weird angles look better than what they are trying to hide.

If you want to attract a good, attractive, intelligent man, put up a decent smiling photo or two,. with But before you take them, for GAWD SAKES -- COMB YOUR HAIR. I know you younger ladies want more casual styles now, but not a hot mess. If you want people to believe you have an average size body, show us.

Change your profile message to some positive direct statements about yourself and what YOU have to offer. Do NOT brag about your beauty.

Move your interests to the INTERESTS section of the profile template.

Then post to the PROFILE REVIEWS section.

I'm normally not so blunt. But you just keep trying all the wrong things.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 60
Posted: 5/9/2018 11:38:45 AM
Troll.....will date from 19 to 67..
I call bull$hit post.
 mikeparkin2
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 12:00:02 PM
The answer is simple, the best ones are already taken !
Works for either sex.
Some of the profiles I see on pof are pretty scary.
And most have been on here for many years.
So they are either too fussy or no one fancies them.

I am old and defo not my best any more but I don't expect a Pamela Anderson look a like.
I am more realistic.
 basilisk123
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 12:01:08 PM
I am pretty sure at this point, it is a troll.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 2:35:42 PM
She certainly looks like a troll. Wonder what bridge she lives under?
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 3:28:29 PM
Certainly not the "Big Mac". ^^ ^ ^ ^
Posted: 5/9/2018 4:03:15 PM
jeez quit picking on her y'all. She might be real and for real, but just not fitting in with our forum bubble mentality.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 4:05:56 PM
Wait a sec, we have a "forum bubble"?
 MsMicki
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 4:13:16 PM
uhm..... can I pick who is in my bubble....or is it one huge shared bubble? o_O
 2ufo
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 4:14:54 PM
We are the bubble and so many posters like to pretend they're a pin.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 4:19:16 PM
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread, Ha! That's what you think!
I have no doubt there are some pin heads here. No pretending needed!
 wadeinwaves
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/9/2018 8:45:21 PM
OMG...it just occurred to me with the 'op's' new profile pics that the profile is likely fake and that maybe someone else made this thread to see how many people would put the woman in the profile down out of spite, revenge, jealousy, etc., etc. You never know. Those pics are not something a person would put up on their profile ever if they want to attract someone. Perhaps these pics were taken for fun and someone got a hold of them and put them here.
 Canelas19
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 9:13:58 PM
Troll for sure. I don't think a so negative person with so many nasty comments about people's appearance can be real. Besides with that horrendous hateful profile and those photos that do her no favor not sure who she expects to find here. You need a new mirror woman, and a modesty pill.
 Coma_White
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 10:08:06 PM
You don't attract what you want, you attract what you are.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 10:49:16 PM
successful attractive men wont use a free for all site like this one with a bad reputation. Not for long anyway.... If they are professionals they would use that sort of site where they pay...

. If men dont have interests that would include a woman, on their head be it.
I agree living in remote areas could be a problem but there are better sites for all this.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 5/9/2018 10:50:57 PM
If you are overweight you can do something about that. 61 is not so old but in the mind..People here for many years could just be game players.
 julystorm7
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/10/2018 9:08:22 AM
I think 80% of guys on POF are long-timers because of 5 main reasons:

A) they are always aiming too high (not willing to look in the calibre-category they can get women from)
B) they are aiming at the wrong women (they keep going for women with qualities that do not match up with them or women that have a certain bad quality that makes the relationships always end)
C) they have bad qualities and will not make the necessary changes (they come across as women-hating, they are committment-phobic, they are lazy, they are racist, they are addicted to video-gaming, etc.)
D) they are only after sex (some men circle women on pof for sex like vultures for years, never ever wanting a relationship)
E) they suck at talking to women (they lack social skills)
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Why so many physically unattractive men on here??