Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Blocked On Everything.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mmmickkk
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Blocked On Everything.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
well holy sheet
You're 28 and attractive, high 5 yourself for not having your bedoohdah end up looking like a inverted chokito and get on with your life.
 reverendswine
Msg: 26
Blocked On Everything.
Posted: 5/13/2018 9:20:36 PM

bedoohdah

How f*cking hilarious would it be to hear a woman say "oh, baby....lick my bedoohdah!!!"
 JGL209
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Blocked On Everything.
Posted: 5/14/2018 12:22:46 AM
I just had a negative experience with a 26 year old who was clingy and was in a rush to have children. I'm talking texting non-stop and calling me while I was busy to the point of annoying me and talking about how many children she wanted, what their names would be and how she wouldn't let the man chose the names or have any control on how they were raised . She basically pushed herself out the door. She also had anal sex with some guy two days prior before she messaged me and wanted me to come over two days after we met and spend the night.. smh It was just all bad with her.. I don't think someone who is looking to settle down should be having random sex and or moving on to new guy so soon.. I'm sure I dodged a bullet !

FYI if the guy is a cheater and has genital warts, you dodged a bullet and probably not seeing him for what he truly is...
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Blocked On Everything.
Posted: 5/19/2018 6:09:59 AM

So I guess my question is, is there anything I can do? How can I move on? We never slept together either because I noticed he had something down below, and I told him he should get it checked out. He found out 2 days ago when getting it checked out that it was in fact genital warts, which he thought were skin tags, and after that diagnosis I was still there for him (actually came to find out they came from the girl mate he cheated with).

If anything, this, alone, should have sent you running for hills.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Blocked On Everything.