Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Are you ready to sleep with these two?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 five-marie
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Are you ready to sleep with these two?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
My ex husband once woke me up out of a dead sleep so I could move closer to the edge of the bed. Our dog was sprawled out in the middle, taking up at least half the bed. Didn't want to disturb the dog!
I don't mind peoples pets, don't want to sleep with them.
What's up with all these men I see hiding little dogs in their jackets while shopping?
 gourmetchef2017
Msg: 77
barking up the wrong tree
Posted: 12/29/2018 6:41:27 AM
that might be fun...
 SurelyIamShirley
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Are you ready to sleep with these two?
Posted: 1/10/2019 1:26:28 PM
My dog can join me and whoever when it is actually bed time.
 am70sguy
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2019 1:37:04 AM
I'm overly nice with the animals. Late wife had half the bed with a line of death in the middle. I'd have to snake through the animals like a burglar dancing through lasers to get a spot on the other half.
 gvjanet
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2019 3:00:20 AM
Just another way to say "must love dogs".

It's obvious from you being bothered by her remark, you're not as into family pets as she is.

Move on and find someone else you're compatible with.
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2019 5:57:28 AM
No way am I getting into bed naked with a dog I don't know---whether it has four legs or two!

hahahahah
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Are you ready to sleep with these two?