Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Supermarket etiquette      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 acrosstheplains
Msg: 26
Supermarket etiquettePage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
do you remember an edition of that doctors program that had assorted youngish males on different diets. One of the participants actually put definable muscle mass on after increasing his overall calorie intake. The doctors seemed baffled but I would have thought it was obvious. That for his genetic makeup etc, his body would have been more buff but previously he had been under eating and so wasn't maintaining muscle mass. As soon as he ate enough, his body stopped sacrificing muscle, and built it up instead. As to what proportion of the extra food he was eating was protein, I don't know.
Weightlifters and body builders typically eat 1.5 to 3 g per Kg of body mass, of protein daily. It's long been argued that most are wasting most it.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 27
Supermarket etiquette
Posted: 8/26/2018 3:44:09 AM
I’m not on a high protein diet although I have done Paleo in the past and I felt very good on it. I lost a lot of weight on it, was training hard as well. But I felt good. People eat too many bad carbs in general

I just liked those rolls

I’m not trying to increase muscle mass and to be honest even when I lifted heavy weights I wasn’t trying to do that either

It is possible to put on muscle mass if you eat more cals than your body needs but you need to also tailor your training to this as well.
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Supermarket etiquette
Posted: 8/26/2018 7:34:50 AM
Like to go when it's quiet. Don't like help on the self service tills.
I know how to get tunes out of all of them.
So what part of self service don't you understand.
Particularly don't like a blonde young guy in Sainsbury
at the moment who hoards the plastic bags. I haven't
had it out with him at the moment as I don't want to be
seen as a grumpy crazed old man . He's awfully patronizing.
 TZ_1971
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Supermarket etiquette
Posted: 9/6/2018 1:31:32 AM
No problem with queues for me. I am always in the supermarket early!
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Supermarket etiquette