Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Women Don't Know What They Want      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julystorm22
Msg: 276
view profile
History
Women Don't Know What They WantPage 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
Human nature. Men want a female in which to insert his sperm so his genes can carry on. Big boobs and a shapely butt are good child-bearing tools. Secondarily, a woman who can cook food well and provide him with a comfortable place to rest is also desired. For women, a man who can provide for her and her children and protect her and them is of the utmost importance. That's human nature. So yes, women are more attracted psychologically to men that appear to be big enough and strong enough to protect them and to get food for them. And in today's world, money also comes into play. A guy with a job and money can provide. Money can replace strength and size. That's human nature.
 Inicia
Msg: 277
view profile
History
Women Don't Know What They Want
Posted: 3/6/2019 12:36:50 PM
well you are human- however evolutionary psychology in mate choice is a theory not fact, get it right if you attempt to utilize a theory, it has never been childbearing ass, it is wide sturdy childbearing hips. best tell all the restaurants and hotels, baby formula companies, apparently women have failed their evolutionary function as well as all the dual income families men have failed also lol-by your suppositions js, the next biological adaptation will be assexual coat hangers with credit score above 800
 Spectrallight
Msg: 278
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2019 12:44:54 PM

it is wide sturdy childbearing hips

Indeed.

the next biological adaptation will be assexual coat hangers with credit score above 800

PMSL. That really tickled.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 279
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2019 1:17:50 PM

I'm not sure I understood what you were saying there with human nature in general doing whatever, but I'll agree because it sort of makes sense

I was just saying that although something that you'll find people generally doing may not be built-in human nature... going the other way around though, if something's human nature, it's generally what people will do.

Men want a female in which to insert his sperm so his genes can carry on.

No, they're not thinking on that level at all (unless he's purposely trying to get a gal prego for that purpose). They're not wanting to carry their genes on -- men just want to take off Her jeans to insert himself into her 'till he pops. When men see big t!ts & an a$$ with some shape to it -- they're wanting a piece, it's not human nature to be thinking about child-bearing tools or anything. It's human nature to be attracted to the big t!ts & shapely A -- even though not having Big t!ts doesn't mean they're lacking in child-bearing tools. The reason Why guys have attraction to t!ts is that it expresses femininity produced by estrogen -- and the more of it explains why. Shapely A is representing a more healthy catch, and it being around that area to pork -- yeah, it speaks for itself. :)

Guys aren't thinking about children on any level of their being when attracted to nice supple t!ts. Nor when staring at an alluring, bouncing a$$ ("She'd make a healthy mother!"). Gals aren't thinking about protection on any given Wednesday, when being attracted to a tall and/or built guy. Both are thoughts just on the sexual level, even though some folks like to try and make it sound like it really isn't about that -- and refer to Why we're sculpted to be Sexually (pant pant) attracted to certain traits.

That said, a guy when wanting to settle down to have kids (more environmental on than genetic nowadays, even though it's so base-level one will assume it's purely genetic), he can then be more attracted to a not-so-thin gal that represents handling popping & handling kids better, and be aware of it + what he wants... just as a gal who is in fact concerned about physical protection from danger, can be the same in reference to him being notably tall and/or built. But in general, it's just the Sexual attraction by itself alone -- otherwise, a gal in a protected environment would just as much desire a shorter guy than she who was otherwise cute. Hence, the term "otherwise". It's all about the Sexual attraction, all about the physical, ma'am.
 julystorm22
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2019 1:21:12 PM
I remember a fair bit about evolutionary psychology from my uni days. I think I took a class in my 4th year. Actually the theory does deal with the buttocks because its a sign a female has extra fat deposits so as to survive the winter. At one time, extra meat on the bones was an attractive quality. Pregnant women needed the extra fat deposits to help her while pregnant and breastfeeding.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235332590_The_Evolution_of_GlutealFemoral_Fat_Deposits_and_Balance_during_Pregnancy_in_Bipedal_Homo
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2019 1:36:01 PM

I think I took a class in my 4th year. Actually the theory does deal with the buttocks because its a sign a female has extra fat deposits so as to survive the winter.

You're missing my point: He's NOT THINKING THAT. On any level. At all. :)

Instead, it's the reason why our inner GENETIC construct Points to, SEPARATELY FROM THIS, Sexual attraction toward said 'thing'. He's not Thinking consciously or subconsciously about fat deposits to survive winter.

That said, there's absolutely Zero shortage of guys wanting a small tight a$$. :)
 julystorm22
Msg: 282
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2019 2:07:10 PM
That is true but is that psychological want based on a modern construct?

To be honest, I'm not even sure what we are debating here....I'm not even sure what point you were trying to make--I wasn't even responding to your post, lol, just to the poster who was trying to say what human nature was so that's why I went into an evolutionary psychology tangent.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2019 2:21:15 PM

That is true but is that psychological want based on a modern construct?

No, it's not psychological want. :) By that rationale, my attraction to women is based on my psychological desire to breed. I don't want to breed. But my hormonal & chemical construct is genetically put in place here because it led to breeding & survival. I'm not THINKING about that as the reason why I'm attracted to women. Otherwise, I wouldn't be attracted to women any more than men if I consciously and sub-consciously didn't Want any kids.

Same goes for the types of women I'd be attracted to VS not. Additionally, types of women one's attracted to varies from "breed" of human vs another. Man started in the hot climate. Obviously a genetic makeup pointing in the direction to Lead To desiring women with some junk-in-her-trunk due to a sign of storing more fat for the Winter, doesn't match up. But for other breeds of humans who settled North, sure, their genetics morphed where that would be more desired. YMMV.

My point is: A guy's not sexually attracted to women because he Wants to breed. A particular guy's not more sexually attracted to women with more junk-in-her-trunk because he Wants a gal to store more fat for the winter. It's just a description of the evolutionary process as to Why our chemical systems pointed us To desire x/y/z More vs something else. A tribe moves north, and a guy who likes a gal with more junk in her trunk and chases those, and that matching well with producing more offspring, leads to more having that 'thang' for gals with more junk in their trunk. But they aren't At All thinking "I need a gal who stores more fat for the winter."
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Women Don't Know What They Want