Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Change of life      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jacknher
Msg: 76
Change of lifePage 4 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
What abuse? He has written a load of rubbish at times..........mostly aimed at getting a reaction from other forum users and generally stirring things up. And if people stopped doing what he wanted which was "reacting"....there wouldn't be hundreds/thousands of posts telling him how wrong he was. He didn't need telling that what he had written was wrong....he knew it was wrong. Trolls do...that's the game they play.

What previous historical investigations? Oh....you mean historical investigations into other people. Well if you want to.....let's tar him with the same stick as Charles Manson or Fred West, or Myra Hindley and be done with it.
Let's find a tree and a noose and just string him up now.....no more questions asked.

It's a huge leap from someone being troll, or a sexist pig, or just an idiot online to suggesting Uni students might be at risk. Vigilante justice at it's worst.
Yes he should be allowed to stay invisible as you call it. I'd call it being allowed to go about his day to day life without being accused of things no-one has any evidence of.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 6:00:31 AM
I'm not comfortable with names on dating sites. It encourages some to make trouble. I've often warned people of the dangers when they inexplicably use their full name as their username or display images with visible names. Too late now...
 Spectrallight
Msg: 78
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 6:40:47 AM
I'm not happy myself with the whole using full names. I've made use of it on facebook rubbish(rarely use, dislike it) to check out some local ladies and glad I did. I've dodged a few potential bullets, but on other hand you do get proven wrong, and I like that. Rare.

What if my intentions were more sinister than that. I've pointed this out to a friend when they posted they were looking forward to going on holiday. I was saying you're mad posting about it. You're saying my house is empty so come rob me. They replied well it's only friends that see it. I had to point out usually it's someone that knows you that's involved even if they passed the info on ;/
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 7:25:56 AM
Jack - Pauline has good reason to believe that 10ky is badly behaved through direct contact and conversation with him. She has never suggested any vigilante action towards him. To be honest, he's quite capable of destroying himself without the need for anyone here to involve themselves.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 80
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 7:41:49 AM

And in my opinion Pauline, you should not have published enough details about him to make it so easy for complete strangers find his past and current work place. Very bad form.

I didn't tell chap Paul's surname and I have never posted it on these boards. . I can't even message chap due to the age settings on here. I must have imagined Paul posting up his first name, his location, and his PHD subject. That information is enough not only to find his past workplace, but his current one as well as it is referenced in his bio.

He had a tattoo of his christian name on his arm on a photo that was up for long enough, he certainly wasn't trying to hide his real name.

Search basic info about Paul and guess what comes up? The profile that chap just posted.

Yes he should be allowed to stay invisible as you call it

Its harder to stay invisible when you are a research scientist, or were and had a public profile that could be easily found if you dropped enough information about yourself into the mix.

I'd call it being allowed to go about his day to day life without being accused of things no-one has any evidence of.

I've not accused him of anything he didn't actually say or do. Unlike him, to more than one poster on these boards.

He doesn't mind accusing people of things he knows they haven't done when he wants a laugh at someone's expense. He referred to a male poster on here (and probably more than one) as a paedophile. Rent a gob can say anything he likes about people, but no one can say anything in response? Even if it's true?

He is no longer in Glasgow. Who is going to do anything to Paul given that he is currently two thousand miles plus away from here? Are they going to email or phone him into submission? I mean it's just been suggested by you that I am making up what he said to me (going by your post of perceived wrongs). If that is the case, what exactly does Paul have to worry about? If he hasn't actually done anything.

It's a huge leap from someone being troll, or a sexist pig, or just an idiot online to suggesting Uni students might be at risk. Vigilante justice at it's worst.

This is absolute crap given the shit he sent to me. Any female would be at risk if he actually followed through with what he said I deserved to have happen to me. That is not vigilante justice. Have I suggested at any stage that people hunt Paul down and do anything to him? Do you think anyone is going to jump on a plane to see him? No one cares enough to do that. Too right he is an idiot online. Big time.

That is someone being a complete idiot and saying stuff no female (or male for that matter), should ever have said to them by another human being. No one would be having any of these conversations if he had not acted like a complete arse in the first place. All roads lead back to him, the way he treats women and the fact that he says stuff that other people generally have the sense not to.

There are also forum rules against "naming and shaming" people for wrongs your perceive then to have done you.

There are loads of forum rules, Paul has probably broken most of them during his time on here. I would have had nothing to say in the first place if he hadn't lied his face off about how we stopped speaking, blamed it all on me when he was totally at fault. I like the way you refer to it as perceived. There was nothing perceived about it. He sent it to me in writing. I honestly hope no one ever does anything like that to you or anyone you care for. I hope that going forward he never does this to another female again.

If Paul currently lived in Glasgow, your concerns about vigilante justice might have some foundation, because someone might track him down to his place of work and knock him out (although I very much doubt that because I do not think anyone cares enough to waste the bus fare on him). The fact that hes thousands of miles away means that nothing is going to happen to him. Nothing. His safety is not at risk. Are people going to jump on the first plane and go hunting for him? Of course they are not.

Where have I suggested that people actually cause Paul harm over the stuff he said to me? I actually took a lot of stick from female friends for not taking what he said to me further, because they were concerned that he might say that stuff to someone else (and follow through on it). I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he would not.

And there would be no conversation to be had at all, if he hadn't acted like a complete arse to me in the first place and then lied about it with some****and bull story about why we stopped speaking. I'll tell you what is very bad form. Sending the crap he sent to me in the first place. And then lying his face off about it. Remember the posts on here where people were suggesting that he was a potential rapist and that I might need to take my brother with me if I met him (more than one person said that). Who defended him strongly? I did. I have also made it clear more that once that I never ever felt unsafe around Paul when I met him. But I was astonished at the stuff he sent me online, astonished that he did it in the first place, that he wasn't big enough to say sorry for it and then not only did he lie about it, but seemed to find it all very funny. I didn't.

There were enough people raising question marks over his online behaviour over a year ago. It was not just trolling for a reaction, it was the way he spoke about women in general that made some people concerned. I actually didn't think in a million years that I would be unsafe around him (and I was not). But I didn't think in a million years that he would send me that crap either. Most people with half a brain and an ounce of respect for women would not act like that in the first instance. Would they?
 Jacknher
Msg: 81
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 7:49:57 AM
In message 76 I was replying to Chap....not Pauline.

Although I still stand by what I said to Pauline in message 74. Putting enough of anyone else's personal information on here to make googling their workplace/workplaces is very wrong.
If he destroys himself fair enough......it is not for any of us to help that happen.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 82
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 8:05:06 AM

Although I still stand by what I said to Pauline in message 74. Putting enough of anyone else's personal information on here to make googling their workplace/workplaces is very wrong.
If he destroys himself fair enough......it is not for any of us to help that happen.

He posted enough of his OWN information on here over the months for anyone to be able to track him down.

Lives in Glasgow, first name Paul, has a PHD in physics. As I said what do you get if you type that in? His profile. Second top of the google listings.

The info that chap posted up. What exactly is going to destroy him about a few people on here having access to a drop box where he can be contacted in the workplace? That no one will ever use.

If I had wanted to do a name and shame thread on Paul, I could have done it the day after he sent that crap to me.

I didn't. The only reason I posted was that he decided to tell the forums on several occasions the reason we fell out was because of me (wrong). And he's told plenty of bare faced lies about me since. And suggested he has stuff on me that could cause me problems. Who the hell goes on like that when it's you who has acted like a moron in the first place?

He was also asking me to give him a character reference so he could crack on with Irene while mentioning I was at fault for our friendship ending. That is beyond infuriating after the rubbish he sent me.

Chap posting his work location won't help anything happen to him. He is two thousand miles away. Zero will happen to him over chaps post.
 rekirked
Msg: 83
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 8:28:38 AM
I didn’t know he had a PhD or what field he was in, I didn’t even know what city he was from. What I did know (or guessed) was he was an academic, I honestly thought he was some sort of lab technician.

So, it turns out he is from Malta, so why did he write with a Scottish prose? That’s a bit feckin weird isn’t it?

And Irene? Who the fcuk is Irene?

I think I have DGAF disorder.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 8:58:43 AM
Kirk - he went on about his PhD on a weekly basis. It was the fact that he typed like a moron and behaved like a petulant child which put that in doubt.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 85
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 9:10:33 AM
The fact that Paul had a PHD was on his profile. He referenced his academic qualifications prior to anyone else on here doing the same.

He mentioned it on the boards before anyone else did on here as well.

And he also mentioned it way before I ever came back to these forums. I was looking through old threads last night and I saw a post from chap saying, you have a PHD, I don't think so.

That was around March 2017. On one of the very first threads Paul posted on here.

As Orange said, what led people to question it, was the way he posted on the forums, people struggled to believe him.

acrosstheplains
Msg: 86
Change of life
Posted: 8/20/2018 3:48:12 PM
anyways, thinking back to what tena said about his "problem" and how he found this out,

there has been a clear breach of protocol by his colleagues, or himself if it was his experiment that led to his finding about his zero gamete activity. Precisely because of the potential emotional turmoil caused by unexpected findings, you should never be a test subject in your own experiment, and if in someone else experiment then the university board of ethics is obliged to make sure that a procedure is in place to ensure revelations aren't going to cause major ruptions. It sounded like tena volunteered his sample in contravention of all established practices.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 87
Change of life
Posted: 8/24/2018 5:34:20 AM
Here's Paul. Talking about his previous jobs and the fact that he was a lecturer.

Kinda I switched fields a bit too. My undergrad is in Engineering. My doctorate in Physics. They're both on the same lines alright but there's significant differences. They're not one and the same thing. I remember people were calling me crazy but Physics is what I really wannit to do. Did engineering as an undergrad only because of better career prospects.

yet I've been a full-time student all my life with the exception of 2 years were I was lecturing and studying part-time.

Although I have no idea how someone at 32 could be a full time student until this point in his life. It doesn't take 14 or 15 years to do an undergrad, a masters and a PHD.

My university was red hot on grammar, spelling, comprehension and presentation, as are pretty much all of them. If people haven't got the hang of it by the time they've left secondary education, they're expected to have got there by an undergraduate level. How the heck did you slip through the net? Did someone type your essays and dissertations for you?

As I said before, for reasons only known to Paul himself he chose to post on the forums like he was a character in a coen brothers film. That isn't who he really is, his command of the English language is exceptional
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/25/2018 8:20:06 AM
I agree with Jack.
 MichelangelosDavid
Msg: 89
Change of life
Posted: 8/26/2018 11:50:50 PM
Right. What's the right course of action now? Should one publish the stalker's full address, name and telephone number? Poor Pauline though. She is clearly a disturbed individual unable to handle rejection. Even the expression on her face yells "insane".

Chap on the other hand is as daft as fk. He got hook, line and sinker. Both Pauline and the wee fat Counsela didn't wanna post the links. What did they do? Give enough details for others to find me and chap, poor old fugly daft **stard got the hook. Idiot
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 90
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 12:14:39 AM
No Paul. If you think someone has crossed a line why would you go there yourself.
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 12:20:14 AM
Now come on Michael Angelo things were passing into the annals ...I'm sure I have that spelling correct. The grammar/spelling police is about this morn. Rightly so. Flare instead of flair was a howler for me yesterday. Happy bank holiday everyone. Unless it isn't where you live. Then happy Monday.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 92
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 12:23:05 AM

The grammar/spelling police is about this morn.

Shouldn’t that be ‘are’ :)
 MichelangelosDavid
Msg: 93
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 12:38:27 AM
She should be exposed to the same danger she exposed me. Only way to make her grow a conscience I reckon. Teach her a wee lesson albeit I wonder how responsible of her actions she actually is.
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 12:52:43 AM

Shouldn’t that be ‘are’ :)

Yes it feels plural now :)

A change of life .. that's the topic so on topic...
....don't want my quote boxes to go wrong .
I'm a man under pressure. Amazing kitchen
Emporium in Esher last night. I was eating out.
Across the road from the aforementioned
Emporium . Clarke's interiors. It didn't have
an apostrophe. It's how I think I remember the
name . French onion soup was lovely. As was my fillet
steak, Albeit singed. Dessert was average :(.....should be ok now...
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 1:04:22 AM
Wrong it was Tom Howley ...I looked it up
on Google maps ..It's Roxy she has totally dicombobulated me . It's only 9am too.

on Google maps ..It's Roxy she has totally dicombobulated me . It's only 9am too

on Google maps ..It's Roxy she has totally dicombobulated me . It's only 9am too.. It's turning into a mare.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 96
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 1:06:12 AM

Yes it feels plural now

aha....we are watching you :)

I had to google what an emporium is, its a fantastical word I’ve never heard before.
Market or large shop :/

imanorangetiger
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 6:32:46 AM
It didn't take long for the projecting little troll to reappear, did it? I'm still confused over the type of danger he thinks he's been exposed to. If anything, he's exposed himself, especially to the danger of losing his lecturing post if anyone from his faculty reads his posts. He can change his profile all he likes, but he can't change his words and pretend it isn't him.

And calling people fat when he's not exactly svelte himself is a little rich, isn't it? I'd guess he is at least 30lbs overweight after eating munchy boxes on a regular basis.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 98
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 6:40:11 AM
Someone has crossed a line!!!! Lolz. Epic lolz from the person who admitted that he sent me material from the press saying that women like rape in certain circumstances. Dry your eyes. You put enough info on the boards for people to find you. More than once. And it was chap who posted the links to your work address. If you don't want to be found by anyone maybe try keeping quiet when you are boasting about your PhD in physics and where you live

Your profile is all over the bloody Internet. No one put you in danger you stupid plum. You are two thousand miles away.

You are threatening to expose me to danger and you are doing it on an open forun? Well let's see what the police have to say about this. I drew the line at you threatening me once. I won't do it twice. Teach me a wee lesson. You don't learn do you? Youve put in print once that you think I deserve to be raped now you are openly posting that you think I need taught a lesson. While saying nothing to the person who actually posted your details up here. That was a threat and I won't be threatened by you. You are basically saying that I deserve to be harmed on a public forum? Cool. I hope you'll appreciate that the police might have something to say about that given the messages you sent me earlier in the year.

Let's see what they think eh? About your rape threat and you stating that I deserve to be exposed to danger and taught a lesson you silly little tube.

I'm phoning the police. Enough is enough. I won't be threatened like this and do nothing about it.

You threatened to rape me. In writing. And you are now threatening to post my home address up and my phone number so people can do me harm.

Do it. On you go. Do it. Let's see what the police have to say when they see your rape threat and your threat to post up my address and telephone number.

Go on. Post the details. You've already threatened to cause me harm and you've just suggested I need to be exposed to danger and taught a lesson..

Do it. See how you go. What danger have you been in this last week. Do enlighten us.
Have people jumped on a plane to turn up and harass you? Tell us what has happened to you as a result of chaps post. Do enlighten everyone to the danger you have been put in because people know you work at a uni two thousand miles away.

I can't wait to hear it. Have sales of flights to your home country tripled in the last week.

Says nothing to chap because as usual he only goes in on women. Big hard man from behind a keyboard.

Has anyone from the boards paid a visit to Paul this week? Nah. Didn't think so. But his life is in danger. Like anyone gives a shit.

Post my details up so people can do me harm. On you go keyboard hsrdman.Do it.

Don't fanny about with your threats. Just post my details up and we will take it from there.

Paulineandzeus
Msg: 99
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:14:16 AM
Not threatening orange. Not threatening chap.

Just me. Because orange has his measure and chap is a man. He just likes threatening women. You were going to call police because square threatened to hit you. Your life was in danger then too as I recall.

Post my home address and phone number up Paul.

On you go. I've changed my number by the way so anyone phoning it won't get me. But as for the rest67. On you go.
I mean anyone with half a brain who threatened to rape someone and put it in writing. Along with sending messages saying that women like rape in certain circumstances wouldn't be stupid enough to then threaten someone again on a public forum and then threaten to post up my address and phone number with it. But you would. Because you are that stupid.

Oh and my face screams insane does it? Ha ha ha ha ha. Aye pal. You are bang on the money there. My face screams insane because you say so. Said the person who suggested that I deserved to be raped. The person who sent me communication saying that women like rape in certain circumstances and admitted it.

Pot kettle fucking black.

Back to doing what he does best. Mocking people for their appearance. Mocking mental health issues

And calling other people insane when he's the definition of it.

Do your worst. Mind switch back to I'm a nice wee dude when someone comes on the forums who takes your fancy.

If you can.

Oh and by the way. If anyone did get hold of my address to try and harm me. They would be one very silly person. There is cctv above every single front door in the block of flats I live in (inside)

And any incidents in this area have seen the people concerned doing jail time. So on you go.

Let's see if anyone thinks it's worth doing time to cause me harm.

As you were.

Ps. I've just spoken to my mum. She's seen the messages you sent in January and what you said earlier in the thread and she said if I don't call the police, she's going to.

She's not prepared for someone to openly threaten a member of her family on a public forum and do nothing about it given that she's seen the shit you sent me earlier in the year.

Posting my details up is one thing. Posting them up saying that I deserve to be taught a lesson and exposed to danger is quite another.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 100
Change of life
Posted: 8/27/2018 8:02:12 AM

>It didn't take long for the projecting little troll to reappear, did it? I'm still confused over the type of danger he thinks he's been exposed to. If anything, he's exposed himself, especially to the danger of losing his lecturing post if anyone from his faculty reads his posts. He can change his profile all he likes, but he can't change his words and pretend it isn't him.

No he can't. He has been exposed to no danger and he knows it. But notice. He is not picking on you. He is not picking on chap. He doesn't pick on men. Look at what happened when square challenged him. Threads of, I'll smash you. I'll give you a doing, followed swiftly by, lets sort it out, lets go for a pint. He would never have met square face to face. Not in a million years. God, all those threads about I'm calling the police because he thought Square said he deserved to end up face down in the Clyde and hes on here saying I deserve harm to come to me. Can dish it out, but can't stand it when hes on the receiving end.

Because he knew square would smash him into next week if he caught up with him. He would never have met square. He is all mouth and trousers.

Doesn't have the understanding to realise how I felt when I got those messages, particularly given the fact that he had my address at the time. No. Its all about HIM and the danger he is in. Because ten people on a forum know where he works even though its two thousand miles away. Christ. Talk about having the biggest hit for yourself that anyone would want to go near you and do you harm. Talk about narcissism at its finest.

Anyone been over to pay him a visit this week? Me? No? Chap? Bunny? Kirk? Billy? Roxy? Anyone? Anyone care enough to jump on a plane and go two thousand miles and expose Paul to danger? Didn't think so.

The most danger you have been exposed to is that people know you are actually real and not just some made up person who posts on here and that you are someone who is very well qualified and acts like a complete bell end. That someone who is a uni lecturer writes the complete garbage that you do. That is all.

You shouldn't even be on these forums. You don't live in the UK

Oh and if you want to crack on about the following

Insanity
Suicide
Bullying
My face
Rape

And laugh about them, on you go petal. I actually pity that young impressionable people are learning anything from someone as ****ing warped as you are. Someone who laughs at bullying, someone who laughs at rape, someone who makes suicide jokes, someone who laughs at mental health issues. And lets not forget the line, I want a woman who can feel me when I punch her in the stomach, nicked from Frankie Boyle. An abortion joke he made about Jess Ennis.

I would be MORTIFIED, if I held a position like you do and acted like this. You would be the last person alive I would want to teach my son or daughter, trust me.

Oh and huge lolz that hes set his fake age to 48, is that so you can message and harass older women who don't want to speak to you on here if you set a profile with your real age.

Lmao.

Vigilante justice at its worst

What is threatening to post someone's home address, telephone number, along with messages saying they deserve to be taught a lesson and put in danger?

Nice wee dude?

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Change of life