Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Change of life      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Change of lifePage 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I'm 5 foot eight and 1 half inch tall 175cm....in my bare socks ...eleven three at least once a week. Eleven 6 at the moment.. guessing .. just had a McDonald's at Waterloo.....sorry.....

Eh on topic .. .I think chap will make a great tutor to
Young girl drivers..just feel it in my water...whatever that means...

Holy moly ....goal .. .it Can't get better...

Thank you tig and pauline. Although I started the move ...I saw a mural this pm
of Billy bonds ...yeah and Trevor brooking..
On priory road. . Passed vera Lynn's road too. .we'(( meet again ..got to go get petrol.
I am 23 miles from infamy I make no concessions to economy when it comes to the A.C....
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 127
Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 9:19:27 AM
Oh and as for being a 'nut'. I didn't dupe Paul and he didn't confide in me. He made my life a misery with all his nonsensical dramas and then decided to spin a yarn as to why we no longer spoke. For someone who he's now saying he really didn't like he was happy to phone me every night of the week for 2 months. Went spare as he thought I was having affairs with everyone on the board. The way his mind works is that he might not be interested in you but no one can ditch him till he says its over.

He likes to think he has people dangling by a string. He can't cope with someone cutting him off. He's ridiculously insecure but presents as if he's got a huge hit for himself at the same time.

Who does Paul like. Gays. No.
Fat people no. But it's ok for him to be overweight as he's a man.
People with lesser qualifications than him. No
Old people no
Jews. No.
Nigerian people were referred to as smelly and having HIV
Fugly people no. Unless they have big tets.
Successful people who don't have his qualifications but make more money than him. Hell no!
Women. No.
And he also seems to think that his job is the only job in the universe worth doing. Even though most people don't have the first clue what it is he does.

He laughs at rape. Abortion. Mental health. Suicide. In short. Only someone slower than a week on remand would act like he does on a consistent basis. But he saves most of this for forums and I would assume women he dates. Not his mates. Because if he behaved like this to any of his male mates he would have none.

Oh and he can also be a BIT jealous!!!!!!! Snorts.

He doesn't like anyone much but the biggest issue is he doesn't like himself

He goes in on people for the things he doesn't like in himself. Getting older. Losing his hair. Putting weight on.

Oh and I would hazard a guess that the reason he goes hunting for fresh tet every six months isn't because he's a commitment phobe. It's because that's the longest amount of time anyone with their marbles intact can put up with him.

I don't care the insults you fling at me or what you threaten me with going forward. You are irrelevant.
Even threatening to do me and my family damage on here crossed a line you should not have crossed

MichelangelosDavid
Msg: 128
Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 11:01:40 AM
So Pauline, should I post your address just like you've posted mine? It's public information after all.

Yes, I should really to level the playing field but guess what? I'm not going to. What do I do if something serious really happens to you? Spend the rest of my days thinking to myself that I'm indirectly guilty of that? Well, no thank you. I'd rather live with anything else than with a guilty conscience... you on the other hand, don't have that problem because you lack a conscience (as I said before). All this just because I refused to see you again.

That's a truly evil person (i.e. one who lacks a conscience) not someone who like me comes on here making jokes about suicide and rape. And mind you, it's ridiculous that you try to attract sympathy by saying that I threatened to rape you. If that was the case, you wouldn't have insisted to meet me again before I left as much as you did. Even yourself, you said "I told them that he's (me) all trousers" so you knew full well that I never threatened u of anything. That not to mention the fact that I wouldn't touch you with a 60 foot pole let alone. Darn gross!!

That said, I'm off here for eternity. Wannit to say bye to the nice folk on here. Billy, rox, Jack (thank you x), even good ole kirk and anyone else I might have forgotten. It was a pleasure meeting you. Wish you all the luck in the world. Xx (:
 MichelangelosDavid
Msg: 129
Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 11:03:43 AM
Vlad too... he's a nice chap. (:
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 12:02:50 PM
Vlad is our Emperor poet ....Michael.... Lovely name..
Don't forget your fish paste... au revoir ...? ..see you in a minute...
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 1:44:32 PM
As I pointed out, the little troll from Malta can't BEAR to take responsibility for his behaviour and he demonstrates it again before temporarily flouncing off. No empathy, no emotional intelligence whatsoever. A real thicky in that department and no mistake. And as Billy points out, he'll be back in five minutes to have the last word under yet another guise, because that's what narcissists do. Can't help themselves. Slaves to their own chronic insecurities.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 2:57:49 PM
Oh bloody hell....Paul posted so much disgusting stuff using his actual image as a profile avatar...the fvckwit was doomed from the start...I warned him about trespassing the forums as a throwback to the neanderthal era from way back in the 1970's....his being outed was a very certain eventuality.

I've saved heaps of screenshots and I'm going to delight in reporting him.

I can't get over the drama queen pretending he is the victim of doxxing.....huh!?
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 133
Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 3:07:58 PM
Doxxing? Type in Paul. Glasgow. And PhD in physics and see what comes up.

All of these things he posted on here. I got the blame for him being outed. I don't think he got that I can't message chap due to the age settings.

I hope he thinks twice before he sends the stuff he sent to me to any other female. Particularly as he found it highly amusing

And for the record. I wouldn't want any harm to come to Paul. Or anyone else on here no matter how much I disliked them. And I really despise him right now.

Which is the opposite of the crap he sent to me. A good rape joke might be sniggery funny if you love Frankie Boyle. But it's not funny when you are on the other end of it. Particularly when the tool sending the stuff knows you actually have been assaulted

Highly intelligent. But zero ability to understand that some things just are not appropriate or in the slightest funny.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/28/2018 5:49:28 PM
Pauline, not one single person on here wishes that zero actual physical harm...yes, some of us would appreciate his taking responsibility for his outlandish trolling and for him to be accountable for the harm he has caused due to said reprehensible behaviour.

I'll be be reporting his behaviour for sure....he's not going to get away with it. I want to remind you that when it suited you, you allowed him the opportunity to get away with his awfulness...you became his apologist and joined with him in being extremely crass on a public forum by .....well you know what I mean - you were very unkind to say the least.

How do you now excuse your then behaviour?
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 135
Change of life
Posted: 8/29/2018 12:38:45 AM
He will not take responsibility for his trolling. Ever. If he's not going to admit the stuff he said to me when he's put it in writing then he's never going to take responsibility for anything he's said on here to anyone else. He's not just a troll. He's a bare faced liar as well. Thanks for the reminder. As I recall I wasn't the only person who had a few unkind things to say.

I left mainly because of Paul but also because I couldn't be arsed with the never ending arguing. I'm quite aware his behaviour is reprehensible. More than one person on here has been on the receiving end of his shite. He's very lucky I didn't make what happened to him a police matter in January. But I won't put up with someone threatening me like that and then threatening to publish my address as well. Or my brothers.

I am taking this further. I've had enough of him

I'm also quite aware orange used to refer to me as an apologist. He was one of the first people I spoke to after all this latest shite kicked off.

I like to think weve put all that stuff to bed. But I'm big enough to say sorry if I offended people and tbh the stuff that was said to me at the time I don't care about one way or the other.

I gave Paul a chance to show that he wasn't a horrible wee troll. Face to face he was fine as I've said. Away from that his behaviour got outlandish to the point where I could not wait to get rid of him and we haven't spoken one word since.

It's not like me to boot someone off social media and never speak to them again. Thats a measure of how horrible he was.

And one thing that astonished me and it shouldn't have. The lies he's told about everything that happened back then.

The suggestion that he didn't act the way he did towards me. That I'm lying about all the stuff he said at that time.

His behaviour in real life is more outlandish than anything he posts on here and he seems to think he will get away with it because that's just him and that's the way he behaves towards people.

Oh and I worked out ages ago that what Paul does is that he tries to act harmless and bumbling. He'll appeal to the people who still think he's ok. When he's trying to make other people look like the worst person in the world
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 136
Change of life
Posted: 8/29/2018 1:02:16 AM
Something he said to me on here a couple of weeks ago. He treated me with kid gloves. Or so he thinks. Then suggested the gloves were coming off and he had stuff on me that could ruin me. None of this stuff would ever be said to people's faces. He only acts like this online or on the phone.

He would act like that to anyone who crossed him. In the meantime he'll go round the boards looking for the women who still like him and give it, you sweet xxxxx.. All for show.

He couldn't care less about anyone. He's a user. He doesn't have one genuine emotion in his body.
The fact that he could come on here telling people we fell out due to my temper when it was due to him threatening me, playing to the gallery when a new female came on he liked the look of.

He won't ever take responsibility. He is an unhinged lying narcissist sociopath. He gets off on his behaviour towards people. I love a good rape joke etc etc when he's just sent you material saying women can like rape. He's not right in the head.

And to the people who spotted that way back. You were spot on.
 Jacknher
Msg: 137
Change of life
Posted: 8/29/2018 2:31:56 AM
Anyone on here who wastes police resources with this utterly infantile garbage is even more of a waste of space than I already surmised.

Own the fact that you were misguided enough to get involved with someone who didn't meet your expectations......grow up.....get over yourselves.....and move the fvck on.
Then hopefully the rest of us won't have to scroll through page after page of repetitive whinging to try and find the odd sensible post.

Back on topic. It's been 2 months now since I was made redundant and it's been a really nice summer to have 2 months off......with lots of sunshine and days out....and mini trips to Edinburgh and Derry. But I think I need a job now.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/29/2018 2:42:28 AM
Wow - just wow

Forgive my crap memory Jack, I thought you'd found another job already. Obviously not. Good luck with your search.

I definitely need one. My fitter is behaving like a stupid idiot. His wife who works with him and who has suffered at his hands is now backing him up. I've witnessed him being totally and utterly horrible to her on site, unbelievable, such that the other guys working there just got their heads down and got out asap. The customers don't help as they don't agree with each other never mind the fitter. They issue contradictory orders etc. And for some reason they all expect me to step in and sort it out in their favour, neither side preparing to bend. I get paid south of sfa for this hence wanting out.

Grown ups? Huh!
 Jacknher
Msg: 139
Change of life
Posted: 8/29/2018 2:50:32 AM
Chap...I did get a job. I only lasted 2 days though then quit. Too old now for spending 8 hour days dragging cages full of frozen food around and lifting 13kg boxes on and off shelves.
Something a bit more "old lady friendly" will come along lol
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/29/2018 3:33:58 AM

Anyone on here who wastes police resources with this utterly infantile garbage is even more of a waste of space than I already surmised.

Own the fact that you were misguided enough to get involved with someone who didn't meet your expectations......grow up.....get over yourselves.....and move the fvck on.
Then hopefully the rest of us won't have to scroll through page after page of repetitive whinging to try and find the odd sensible post.

Bad things happen when good people stand around and watch and do nothing. Or in my world, what you resist, tends to persist. Ignoring bad behaviour and hoping it will go away rarely makes the bad behaviour go away. More often, it simply make the badly behaving individual think that what they're doing is acceptable because no-one complains. You were complicit in the troll's behaviour by complaining about people complaining against him, which simply reinforced what he was doing. You indirectly contributed to the very thing you're complaining about now, instead of helping to nip it in the bud at the start by condemning his constant trolling.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 141
Change of life
Posted: 8/29/2018 3:40:54 AM
Wastes police resources on someone who threatened to rape me and then threatens to post my address phone number and my brothers address on here? Who then tells me to post up my home address and phone number or he will do it for me. You might not consider that a threat but I very much do.

Who is asking you to read anything I post. Why don't you just go and take one huge **** to yourself.

I actually don't waste police resources. Ever. I spent ten years of my life being terrorised by an anti social family in my area as did a few other people and they were called when absolutely necessary.

Maybe if you had the wee prick sending you stuff like I got and then decided to drag a member of your family into it who has done nothing to him you might think differently.

You've been quite happy to sit and watch Paul troll on here for over a year and say very little. Thread after thread of woman hating crap. Go call other people out before you choose to go in on me. Talk about hypocrisy.

Thats OK eh? But my repetitive garbage is boring you

Who asked you to read anything I post in the first place?

I'm a waste of space? The absolute state of you. Did you pipe up when Paul was arguing all over the forums for months last year derailing every thread. No you didn't. Well if I'm a waste of space at least I don't get my kicks from threatening people and then laughing and lying about it.

Let's see how you feel when you get a rape threat and someone then threatening to post not only your home address and phone number up here but your brothers as well.

My brother who until two days ago didn't even know who Paul was

Repetitive garbage? Check every thread Paul posted if you want the definition of repetitive garbage.

How many threads did Paul ruin last year? Were you complaining then? I don't recall it.

Paulineandzeus
Msg: 142
Change of life
Posted: 8/29/2018 3:58:49 AM
Oh and nothing will happen to Paul over this. I've got every right to speak to police if theres a possibility of that wee twat coming back to Scotland given that he's mouthing off that he has my address. Which he only had in the first place because I sent him a present recorded delivery.

He's not in danger. He's not being doxxed. But he's a danger to women. The stuff that he sent me and the fact that he's using his position to sniff around students bears that out. All he will care about is that his employers might see some of the shite he's posted on here and think that he's a ****ing arse hole.

Didn't meet my expectations? Are you for fucking real? We went for two drinks. He was going home. I always knew he was going home.

Is it normal behaviour to go out with someone twice and then send them messages saying they deserve to be raped and then sending newspaper clippings saying women enjoy it

Damn right he didn't meet my expectations because no one should ever be on the receiving end of that shit.
 rekirked
Msg: 143
Change of life
Posted: 8/29/2018 4:08:00 AM
Pauline, with respect just drop the rape threat nonsense. Not a single person on here would believe he was anything more than trying to shock you for a reaction. You were never in any danger from the Maltese Mole, it was a load of twisted nonsense from the mind of a raving misogynist.

The police would take you seriously I’m sure, they have to. The court however would boot it straight out when your ranting novel all over these forums of how much you hate the mole, came to light.

You have my sympathy, he’s a coont and he’s hurt you. You were gullible enough to get involved and subsequently played by a bell end, this is where the anger stems from but it’s obvious you need to move the fcuk on.

. You've been quite happy to sit and watch Paul troll on here for over a year and say very little

You dated the pr1ck!
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/31/2018 4:35:58 PM

Bad things happen when good people stand around and watch and do nothing. Or in my world, what you resist, tends to persist. Ignoring bad behaviour and hoping it will go away rarely makes the bad behaviour go away. More often, it simply make the badly behaving individual think that what they're doing is acceptable because no-one complains. You were complicit in the troll's behaviour by complaining about people complaining against him, which simply reinforced what he was doing. You indirectly contributed to the very thing you're complaining about now, instead of helping to nip it in the bud at the start by condemning his constant trolling.

That is the absolute truth.

If any of my children behaved as badly as that idiot I would have an absolute fit....my sons know quite well that denigrating women is unacceptable....

Jacknher do you understand what it is to be female and vulnerable?

It is not a waste of police resources to report a sexual predator.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 8/31/2018 4:59:00 PM
As usual Kirk manages to extrapolate the common sense from the hyper emotive gut instinct which causes us/me to feel disgusted.

But a big part of me thinks and wholeheartedly believes that.....as with 'slut-shaming' Pauline is not at fault here. Allowing yourself to give another person a chance....letting yourself empathise with an individual who claims to be a victim of an uncontrollably warped sense of humour is hardly the worst sin.

We all knew what was coming...it happened and I think it's great.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 146
Change of life
Posted: 9/1/2018 2:45:34 AM
I don’t want my address given out for very good reason.

I’ve been on the receiving end of a three month hate campaign on twitter. Because I disagreed with one tweet someone wrote. From her. Her partner and her hangers on

When she got her first twitter account banned for abusive comments towards me she then googled me and found me on here. Pretended to be scarey and set up a fake twitter account to get her main one unbanned. It had been suspended by twitter for violating the rules against hateful conduct. The twitter account claimed that I had made abusive comments about scareys daughter. Paul made those comments. She got another warning for telling me to kill myself. She found me on here and then set up a fake twitter account pretending to be scareymush to get her main one re instated. And twitter did unban the first account

I’ve also had to spend the last 2.5 weeks worrying because I was also the subject of a malicious call. Not to the police but the worst case scenario would have been a criminal prosecution. I had to be interviewed because of the phone call that person made. I’m suffering from anxiety just now. The person concerned knows that. My anxiety has been through the roof waiting for this matter to be resolved. The information that was given in that phone call was specific and could only have been from someone who knew me from twitter or Facebook.

And I hope that clarifies why I do not want my address posted on here. Or my brothers. Because I have someone away from here currently trying to ruin my life who has already pretended to be someone from here to get her twitter account unbanned after getting it suspended for abusing me. When her first twitter account was banned she made a new one. All about me. Nothing else.

He only had my address because I sent him a present recorded delivery.

So too right I would be speaking to police given that I had him threatening to rape me and someone else waging a hate campaign against me for disagreeing about a tweet she posted about her dog. That’s what sparked this all off. A tweet about a dog. Which would be laughable if not for the stuff she’s done to me over the last few months.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 147
Change of life
Posted: 9/1/2018 3:12:52 AM
Also just to say. I wasn’t actually told who made that call about me. I am surmising. But it was about something that had been posted on my Facebook and Twitter. I had to post what I posted for specific reasons. But I made those posts months ago. I did nothing wrong. The person who made that phone call knew it. There is a massive difference between making false claims about someone and wasting people’s time. Which did happen to me. And going to police when you are concerned about your safety. Which I would be if my address was posted up. Because this girl and her partners behaviour towards me is concerning (under fucking statement of the year). And that’s before you take Paul and his rape threat into the equation

The person waited months before they made the phone call. Irrespective of whether it was her or someone else who used to be on my social media I do not want that girl or her partner having access to my home address and she’s already pretended to be a forum user to get her twitter account unbanned so she can carry on her campaign

If Paul comes back on here and posts that address up I will be going to the police because I’ve had enough of internet hardmen like him. And like this idiot, her partner and her group of hangers on. They’ve caused me enough stress over the last while with their ridiculous behaviour. Unhinged is pretending to be someone from here and making up a fake twitter account to get your other one unbanned.

Paul calls me a nut and a stalker. I’ve got better things to do than stalk him. I’ve been dealing with a group of unhinged bampots for months now.

And I have no idea what they are going to try next. Much fun.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 148
Change of life
Posted: 9/1/2018 6:30:41 AM

But a big part of me thinks and wholeheartedly believes that.....as with 'slut-shaming' Pauline is not at fault here. Allowing yourself to give another person a chance....letting yourself empathise with an individual who claims to be a victim of an uncontrollably warped sense of humour is hardly the worst sin.

We all knew what was coming...it happened and I think it's great.

I think Paul is unhappy that people actually know the profession he does. Possibly because he might be judged for his threads on here more than he was already and in particular the one he posted about sniffing around a student. Hes not upset because he thinks he's in danger, he's not in danger. He is upset because people are looking at his postings and thinking FFS you do that for a living and you conduct yourself like that. It's the same way he chooses to dumb down the posts he posts on here, all this meself, mopes, etc. That is not how he speaks in real life, he's articulate.

I think its absolutely laughable as well that he's trying to suggest that I was too disgusting to go near. I couldn't get rid of him. He phoned me every bloody night of the week for two months, or messaged me and he used to take the huff if he messaged me and I said I couldn't answer right there and then. I can't recall phoning him once. You've to be hooked on him even if he's not interested in you.
He can't stand anyone cooling off on him. He was genuinely surprised that I muted him on messenger after he said that rape stuff. He thought that I would still want to talk to him.

Its all mind games with him. He is ridiculously controlling and he uses the fact that he believes in "traditional" relationship set ups to justify the stuff he comes out with and does. He just couldn't stand it because he worked out that I wouldn't put up with this rubbish.
I almost choked when I read something he posted saying that even if you are mad about a woman you need to act like you are doing them the biggest favour by looking in their direction. You can't have a long term relationship with someone who acts like that, it would drive you completely off your rocker.

He was very unhappy that I spoke to a couple of male posters on the forum on the phone and that one was my facebook friend.

But he had female friends. You can't deal with that level of high drama on a real life basis ongoing, it drives you ****ing crackers. Someone who wants you to account for things that happened (or didn't happen), 6 years before you met them and someone who invents these ridiculous scenarios that if you ever spoke to a man from this forum, you had to want them and you had to be doing something with them or thinking about it. He is one of these men who does not believe a woman should have any male friends. The fact that he accused me of having an unnatural relationship with my brother simply because we are close is just really odd. He was jealous of my brother because all my attention had to be focused on him. Needy and demanding.

Unlike Paul I am capable of having friends of the opposite sex without wanting to sleep with them. He projects his own behaviour onto the women he is seeing, these are huge red flags and unless he sorts himself out, he is going to struggle having any short of successful relationship even in the short term.

He uses people when he knows he's not particularly interested in them and he has no time for them and I also suspect that he was talking to several other women when we were talking (which is fine as I had no issue with it). But I couldn't breathe out, even if a man was just a friend.

It is a very strange combination. He's an exhausting person to be around in real life, particularly on the phone or online.
The only person who I have met in my life who was remotely like that, was my ex bf, someone who gave me a massive hard time for going for a pint with an ex while shagging someone else behind my back. There are men out there who think its ok for them to do as they please but you've to account for every move you make to them.

The fact that Paul spent almost two months doing this after we had met and I wasn't actually seeing him in person is just bizarre. Someone else will be on the receiving end of all that now, I'd be astonished if he ever changes the way he acts towards women.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 9/4/2018 2:05:46 AM
Back on topic - again.

I will be up in Pontefract for a couple of days on an instructors course. Never been there before and I doubt I will get to see much of it. Might get to meet Brian if he picks up my mail. Two or so days out of the office will seem like a holiday.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 150
Change of life
Posted: 9/4/2018 2:17:36 AM
To be fair once you start any thread on this board you have no control whether it stays on or goes off topic. How many did Paul derail in his time.

Quite a few as I recall.

Enjoy your trip.

The two in ten would drive you mad
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Change of life