Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Change of life      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Change of lifePage 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
First you bladed chap and he said nothing.
Now you insult him ....just saying...

On topic I'm going to Wales today.. back tomorrow..
and I felt sure that Pontefract was in Wales. Alas...

Still ....go...........a............l
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 152
Change of life
Posted: 9/8/2018 3:42:13 PM
I did not insult chap. I have no idea what bladed means, but maybe because Im scottish I might not get it.

Billy, if you really don't like me, off you ****. And stay there. I apologised to you for the fact that we were not getting on last year but you dig me out every time I post and I am truly getting sick of it.

Anyone who has an issue with me on here and there are more than a few it seems. Just ignore my posts and I will do the same to you.

I am sick of the nasty digs and the waste of space comments for example. Oh and by the way. My name is Pauline. Not Krankie. If anyone wants to give me shite because they really do not like me, leave the fact that I am Scottish out of it. I have never once insulted anyone on this board for their nationality so please do not do it to me.

You don't like me? Leave me the **** alone. No one makes you read or respond to anything I post. End of.
 Paulineandzeus
Msg: 153
Change of life
Posted: 9/8/2018 4:30:01 PM
Oh and Ive just had a look at heid the baws comments towards me before he left

Seriously, I had him pegged as a lot of things but not as a total bare faced liar.

He now doesnt want to post my address, thats mighty big of him after repeatedly threatening to do so and my brothers

Im gross, that's right, I am because you say so. But then, you'll pretty much shag anyone, as your ugly tets thread showed

Didn't threaten to rape me, ok then, I must have imagined the messages Ive got in my facebook.

Thanks Jack, thanks Rox, thanks everyone. Paul has left because hes shitting himself that his employers might see his, Im sniffing around students in my uni post, no other reason.

I'll quite happily exit from here and Paul can come back on and liven up the place with his brand of extra special misogyny.

Before I go though, maybe Jack can come back on here and tell me in her esteemed opinion, what qualifies me as being a bigger waste of space that she surmised I was. That is quite some comment to make about someone you do not know from Adam. Im actually not a waste of space. Even the worst people on here over the years, I would struggle to refer to them as that. What an utterly nasty thing to say about someone.

Because I can assure you, that is not the view people close to me take, you know, the people who know me

Would you like it if I referred to your son as a waste of space? I bet you wouldn't.
 NellyPhantasist
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 9/8/2018 5:32:09 PM
Nobody said nuffink when I had a pair of Ten Tonne Tessies and one of their sisters - the one with the bizarre eyebrows and ambition to become a screw - slag off my then ten year old child.....I mean to say Emma-Louise's belly had more chins than her face, her own daughters could not be described as pretty ....their features were very pig-like altogether....maybe it was a genetic thing....maybe their mother was a total dipso and her daughters were physically and mentally defective as a result of that rather easy (irresponsible reprehensible reckless) lifestyle she chose....it involved in the main selling baby items on e-bay whilst neglecting her children and hooking up with losers prone to delivering DV and more rounds of crisis pregnancies.

Pauline, you are no better, nor no worse than the usual attention whores who appear on here. But how does it feel for you to be likened to mindless fools - does it feel good?
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 9/15/2018 9:55:00 AM
Just had my 2nd driving lesson today. Bit of en eye opener. Maybe some of the things I was taught a zillion years ago which I'd forgotten, I don't know. Anyway, I'm off to practice and then should be able to teach the parallel park! Yay, after all these years.
 UKBunny
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 9/16/2018 6:33:29 AM
As the police now don't investigate anything (allegedly)
I've just had my eyesight retested & forked out for some
new (& marginally different) driving glasses -
- s'probably a sensible idea, given that 'they' seem about to
have a pop at elderly drivers..........I'm not anti,far from it
but it seems a shame that the murder rate in London just hit 100
& that seems to be viewed as an inconvenience........

RoxyMoronic
Msg: 157
Change of life
Posted: 9/16/2018 8:17:30 AM
Those bad habits we pick up over the years would prove my downfall if ever I had to take a test again.
It would be like retraining.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 9/17/2018 5:36:39 AM
On the whole I think most people drive OK but there are some loons about. Why do people need to stick so closely to my bumper or cross hatched markings which are there to protect other road users? Making left turns from the right hand lane seems to be in at the moment around here too? and my pet hate, parking on the zigzag lines to save walking to the takaway>
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 9/17/2018 8:22:47 AM
A lady rear ended me today I was stationary ...
I got out to look at the damage and there was
nothing ...weird because a lady rear ended me
the last time too and no damage then neither. Better than men ? more skillful?

She finally got out, a Muslim lady with a head scarf,
I didn't look at her but heard her say how very sorry
she was.. She had a young boy in the front of her car.

I said look here the way I see it you gave me a massive
thump. But there is not a bit of damage. So everything
is lovely. Ok. ........she was very relieved and I said no problem...bye....
yep bye....

Then I went up on to Epsom downs ...overlooking
the stands. And got my chair out ...I have a chair in
my car £8 from Tesco. Sat eating a strawberry crispy
Creme doughnut and drinking a cup of tea, watching planes
landing and taking off from Heathrow over 20 miles
away. Not sure where this is going so I'll leave it there.
I'm at home now..
 rekirked
Msg: 160
Change of life
Posted: 9/17/2018 10:32:36 AM
Have you looked behind the bumper? i've replaced more than a few rear panels on cars that just showed a minor impact mark on the rear bumper. They flex, the metalwork behind it doesn't.
 Jacknher
Msg: 161
Change of life
Posted: 9/17/2018 11:18:21 AM
Change of Life here too. After 30+ years away from it........I am back pulling pints.
30 years ago it was in a Niteclub....this time it's a busy-ish country pub. A job with a built in social life yayyy
If I'm really lucky I might meet enough people in person to give this Internet Dating rubbish the flick.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 9/18/2018 1:41:16 AM
other than needing a job, is that the reason for taking this one. Statistically, most people still meet their partners at work.

Bloody hell - I don't think there are 10 of us here?
In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 Jacknher
Msg: 163
Change of life
Posted: 9/18/2018 3:35:41 AM

other than needing a job, is that the reason for taking this one. Statistically, most people still meet their partners at work

Na not really. I had applied for about 12 jobs in the last couple of weeks. The one I really fancied was washing horse rugs at an equestrian place just a couple of streets away. Job Centre gave me the contact details for that one but I got no reply to my email.

This pub job was only the 2nd interview I got.

I guess (besides needing a job) the main reasons I took this one were it would get me out of the house on weekends, the owners are really nice, I was invited to come in for a couple of hours the next day and see how I liked it.
Also because I'll likely know a lot of the locals as I grew up nearby.....and because it's only a 10-15 minute drive away depending on if I get stuck behind a tractor (and how dodgy the roads are come winter)

Oh and also at 62, beggars can't be choosers. I was quite relieved just to be offered a job lol
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 9/21/2018 4:39:26 AM
Well done you. This getting older is no damned good especially age discrimination. I know we probably ought to move over for the young uns but some of us still have a mortgage to pay. How's it going, other than pints, have you pulled yet?
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 165
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 9/21/2018 6:37:12 AM
I think Jack's gone. Hope she's ok. I always thought she looked good for her age. Although not 25....
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 10/10/2018 4:05:46 AM
Tomorrow is another bug day in the life of a wannabee driving instructor. I have my Part 2 driving test. It is a sot of advanced driving test to make sure I have the driving skill level to be ablt to teach it as an expert! This time tomorrow, I will be either down the pub or down the pub!
 Chastirin
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 10/10/2018 1:14:46 PM
Good luck chap!
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 168
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 10/12/2018 4:23:22 AM
I passed. Barely but I passed.

Chastirin
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 10/12/2018 11:35:22 AM
well done chap

congratulatory messages this short may not be posted
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 10/26/2018 5:02:19 AM
Congratulations young Chappy on the passing of your instructors driving exam...

So whats the next requirement for you to complete?

Bryan
 kernowmade
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 10/26/2018 7:26:35 AM
My pet hate is the drivers who overtake me on the motorway, then cut right across the front of my car when they pull in again causing me to brake. It's just bad driving! I see so much poor driving on my regular trips down the M4/5 on my regualr vistits to Cornwall, sometimes I despair, I wonder there aren't more accidents than there already are.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 10/26/2018 7:32:21 AM
Bryan,

I have to do a fair amount of study about planning routes, all the rules such as teaching disabled people, towing etc. also about how pupils learn (they no longer are taught but learn), safety role as well as an expert role with around 15 or so hours in car training with my instructor acting as pupil - more stuff like how to use the dual controls, when, how to assess etc. Then with a bit of luck at the end of January I will get a trainee licence which means I can teach for money (something coming in for a change). But that lasts a maximum of 6 months in which time I have to pass my final instructors exam and test.

The vast amount of reading is boring but I've enjoyed getting out and doing some training, I've even been helping teach a couple of wannabee driving instructors who just aren't getting it.
 Justanotherchap
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 11/6/2018 6:06:13 AM
Just in case there is anyone still here and awake (alive even) - I have started on my in car instructor training. Yesterday was a lesson in risk management which apart from making sure the pupil is awake, not drugged etc also includes learning how to take control from the left hand seat. So yesterday found us driving around an estate in Kidders with me driving from the left changing gear, using the dual controls and then a period of steering from the left. The latter was the most difficult part as the perspective is totally different. Got some strange looks from passers by!
 Theydidnotfixit
Msg: 174
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 11/6/2018 6:36:53 AM
It seems very complicated chap. Congratulations on everything, including your decisiveness on changing Career again, no procrastination . I ran a red light awhile back and accepted a driving course which I was on yesterday, instead of the 3 points. What's driving you....I think it was called. The two instructors giving it, were both ex driving instructors .
 Chastirin
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Change of life
Posted: 11/6/2018 9:41:14 AM
Well done chap. I remember being on one of my first few driving lessons at 17 years old. I was driving up the narrowish road, nearly home, the instructor suddenly reached across and pulled the steering wheel to the left, just in time to avoid a car coming in the opposite direction. He said something like, "let's drive on the left rather than in the middle of the road, shall we". Oops! My mum still lives there and I think about it most times I go to visit her. And I still think the road is very narrow, especially with so many 4x4s on the roads. But I have better spacial awareness now lol.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Change of life