Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 51
The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profilesPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
^^
easy Key Lime Pie

1/2 cup Lime Juice - fresh or bottled

1 can condensed sweetened evap. milk (usually 14-16 oz)

4-5 egg YOLKS only

1 graham cracker crust- either home made or pre-made

preheat oven to 350

separate the eggs & depending on size of canned milk (4 yolks for 14 oz can, 5 yolks for 16 oz) put into med. bowl, pour in the thick milk, then pour the lime juice into the can to get out the thick milk stuck to can, scrape it all out into the bowl, mix by hand till yolks are blended in- pour into crust & bake till center comes out clean when knife is inserted & light brownish on top

I used fresh limes on mine a large bag made 2 pies
 purplerider1200
Msg: 52
view profile
History
The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles
Posted: 5/23/2018 2:03:10 PM
Whoa! Back the boat up- You're SUPPOSED to use KEY LIMES. All you're baking is lime pie.

Key limes taste different. I didn't believe it when I was told that, but they do. Once you try Key Lime pie. you'll find out lime pie is a very poor second.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2018 2:11:14 PM
I didn't realize key limes were a thing until a few years ago. Funny looking things I think but tasty..and I agree they make a difference in the pie.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/23/2018 2:24:21 PM

You're SUPPOSED to use KEY LIMES

yes MIL gave me a bag of Key Limes

it tasted like HEAVEN

it took 1 hr to squeeze the whole bag, I made 2 pies

I have a pic on FB someplace, maybe I will look it up & post it
 Inicia
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/23/2018 3:48:01 PM
They are very difficult to squeeze especially when doing it by hand-for one pie (a standard mesh bag) took me over 1.5 hrs but i may be slow lol...
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2018 11:43:10 PM
Unfortunately Camp A is what the news media focus on and seems to only report. This gives men a decidedly bad image of the average woman: especially when women don't protest. When all one hears is "All Men Are Created Evil" one has to fight having a cookie cutter image of women.

One thing that helps is finding a good woman. Not a carpet to walk on but a woman who has a feminine side to her. Nothing warms a man's heart more than a woman who opens up and displays her feminine side. Some may disagree but, yes, even more than sex. We'll move heaven and earth for such a woman. This helps balance out ones image of women.
 Inicia
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/26/2018 8:21:00 PM
^^ your voice is saying all women^ except a ^good women-who express what you deem feminine are sh*t or bad so why object to the women in the same camp you are?? all are individuals -and current media is portraying a lot of bad men- and each time one public male disgrace is brushed under out of limelight^ two more exposed? outside of public media figures in 2015 in USA apx 118 rapes or sexual assaults of adult women per day??? Each day in the USA apx 3 women are murdered by their domestic male partner? not to mention wage gaps-and reproductive rights and health-

It is perfectly acceptable and allowed in the medical community for an 18 year old male to opt for vasectomy: Yet an adult female must receive approval from her doctor for any surgical permanent birth control and many doctors refuse these services until she is over the age of 28 with at least 3 children, barring her production of three children, prior to menopause she must be medically deemed in extremely ill health as a result of said female reproductive system? Even as a prophylactic to prevent hormonal based cancers often this "opting" is met with much negativity and pressure to keep those organs- even in situations requiring mastectomies as a result of hormonal based reproductive cancers.

so what is it we need protest- "cranky angry females that hate males?" Is that really the avg. feminine women's pressing issue?? Think we got much larger problems..
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 10:50:09 PM

^^ your voice is saying all women^

If I may suggest you're perception of what I wrote is not accurate. My post was describing why some men have a negative perception about women and this is because the media focuses on a small percentage of women (Camp A). If a woman wants to have this approach to life that's her right. However, this mentality is counter productive to a relationship to men and these types of women need to take responsibility for their attitudes.

Just as men treating women as a sex object is counter productive to a relationship with women.

My comment about finding a "good woman" referred to women who are not afraid to display their feminine side.

Men like feminine women and women like masculine men. This sentence is not a male chauvinist attempt to walk on women but to recognize that there are parts of male and female psychological make up that are not only different but attractive to the opposite sex.

LOVE and RESPECT
Both men and women have a desire for both love and respect. However, women tend to have a greater need for love and men have a greater need for respect. In a "healthy relationship" true love and respect go hand in hand. 1. When it comes down to what each desires a woman wants to know that that her man loves her unconditionally. 2. A man wants to know that a woman respects him unconditionally. Of course, women who have been hurt will argue with part two of that statement and state the men have to EARN her respect. In each HEALTHY relationship there has to be a base line of unconditional love and respect. Without both the relationship will not progress. Yes, this leaves both individuals vulnerable to being hurt.

https://www.family.org.sg/FOTFS/Blog/Marriage/Why_Do_Husbands_Need_Respect_and_Wives_Desire_Love.aspx

When in our teens and early twenties we willingly open ourselves up and become vulnerable. As we age (especially after a divorce) we erect emotional walls to protect ourselves. These walls turn off the opposite sex. One can say "to bad, you'll have to try scaling these walls" but most will walk way.

I'm ignoring the abuse subject because men and women need to find positive ways to respond to each other. We hear of abuse often and it's unfortunate but to focus on abuse on a site like this is, usually, counter productive.
 restartyourheart1
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2018 7:31:11 AM
Dude, I totally get why you can't get a date.
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 61
view profile
History
The woman hating agenda undertone is most men's profiles
Posted: 6/15/2018 9:03:55 PM
Mature men are generally divorced dad's with kids. We all know that when approaching someone mature there's going to be baggage of some kind. The type I can't stand the most is single men who almost 'hold a grudge' against women in general and present a woman-hating agenda.

It seems to be incredibly common because men are jaded by past relationship breakdowns and/or have been 'jilted' somewhere along the pathway through life.

Seriously guys - get over it and start accepting us mature women for what we are - people with a lot of life experience and (in general) a cool head for common sense and decency.
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 62
Posted: 6/16/2018 6:53:40 PM

Blessed be the fruit

Exactly! I feel like I'm in the hand maid's tale reading the sexist baloney coming out of people's mouths.

Here's one for the OP:

When you are a woman and spend a life time dealing with exploitative abuse, you MUST become defensive. Your issue with women is that you choose to be put off by that defense instead of be empathetic with the fact that it is sad so many men do such dastardly things to women so often that they must build emotional walls to protect themselves from exploitation.

Feminists are far kinder to men than sexist patriarchs. Because patriarchs say dumb crap like boys are exploitative pigs by NATURE. Where feminists believe males can be raised to be socially responsible, ethical humans who are capable of thinking beyond their penis.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2018 8:50:51 AM
I understand that women can be exploited. It seems, however, that a good many will attempt to turn the tables and try to do it to men. Some, could use a dose of their own medicine. Me, I never tried to. That, will make me walk away from you. And I will not give you another chance to redeem yourself. I used to, but because I got it again, you're done.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2018 1:25:21 AM

Seriously - get over it and start accepting us mature guys for what we are - people with a lot of life experience and (in general) a cool head for common sense and decency.

Well, there's enough guys who Aren't like that, hence their whining/complaining/angst unfortunately expressed in their profiles. But at least you can weed them out since they're upfront about their attitude problem with men/dating. Them doing this though pretty much exposes that there's a high % chance they're no peach, either.

So you frustrated about this is the same as another guy being frustrated that too many women are too overweight. Yeah, you don't want to date either. Move on!

There are plenty of women out there who aren't jaded & PO'd about men & dating. Go for them. Don't become jaded about the dating scene either. :)
 cooldog65
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2018 1:36:36 AM

Dude, I totally get why you can't get a date.

Who was this directed to?
 hemingway234
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2018 2:05:38 AM
Forget everything else, I want da Keylime pie! Gimme-gimme!
 zonavar68
Msg: 67
view profile
History
The woman hating agenda undertone is most men's profiles
Posted: 6/22/2018 6:35:17 AM

Mature men are generally divorced dad's with kids

Every woman 30+ is seperated/divorced with kids. Half the problem with mature dating is that everyone has some sort of baggage, and if you deny you have any you're probably lying.

To me, a woman who's beautiful in mind and spirit is a temple, and the physical beauty isn't so important. But try finding a woman with that combination who isn't tainted by past experiences. Us men are just as tainted. I know I am and I'm the first to admit I'm not perfect in the romance and relationship department.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 68
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2018 12:43:59 PM
flowersinthelake wrote:
codger
So you're calling the OP, a guy who's 49, a "codger," yet in your own profile you say you prefer guys 50 and over. Why don't you just say you prefer codgers?

Madame wrote:
Where feminists believe males can be raised to be socially responsible, ethical humans who are capable of thinking beyond their penis.
Is there a relative and objective measurement for this? "thinking beyond their pen1s." I mean, even if you can find a man who can think "beyond his pen1s," are there levels that are better? As in... are there men who can think, say, 20 feet beyond their pen1s, vs a man who can only think an inch beyond his pen1s? Are both of these men good prospects, since both are capable of "thinking beyond their pen1s?" Is one better than the other? Is there a questionaire supplied? Or maybe it's in woman's profile? "I only consider men who can think at least a mile or two beyond their pen1s."

And that doesn't even address the issue of pen1s size. And issues of inclusiveness in this age of PC. After all, wouldn't it be harder (npi) for men with very large pen1ses to think beyond them? Or men with very small pen1ses, to be show a false positive indication of responsibility, because his pen1s is so small, it would be easy to "think beyond?" Isn't this discriminatory? Or is there a standardization test? Inquiring men want to know.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 69
Posted: 6/22/2018 12:50:56 PM
codger

the OP has a ridiculous, unflattering pic up.

You think you will get a half way decent woman w/ that type of bait?

IMO calling him a codger is kind!
 2ufo
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2018 1:14:07 PM
SS4544...
The word 'beyond' also means 'outside of', 'as well as', and 'in addition to'.

I believe these are the meanings that Madame is referring to when she wrote
Where feminists believe males can be raised to be socially responsible, ethical humans who are capable of thinking beyond their penis.

I suspect this is why women enjoy romance novels so much - the men in the better ones show evidence of a higher intelligence and emotional maturity as well as an acceptance of women's sexual equality.
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2018 1:54:42 PM
Blonde Angel wrote:
IMO calling him a codger is kind!

I rarely agree with the OP's assertions.

But hey, don't us 55+ guys get ANYTHING specially reserved solely for us?

As in sole rights to being called "codgers??"

I mean, we can't even talk to women in the grocery store without being considered creepy! Now the word "codger?" I really feel my world's slipping away. Things are slowly being stripped away from us.

49 - he's too young. Call him other things. Otherwise it's copyright infringement.

I still think it's ironic FITL uses that terminology instead of somthing like, "goofball."..considering in her profile she says she prefers older men.

But I'll let FITL speak for herself if she wants.

Now, after I've looked at FITL's profile again, I am even more concerned. I mean, how may kicks in the crotch can us older dudes take?

FITL, in her profile, writes:
I prefer to date men over 50. I realize that at this age, they aren't as attractive and exciting as the younger ones,

So, older men "aren't as attractive and exciting." OK, uh, let me turn the tables. What if I wrote "I prefer to date women over 50. I realize at this age, they aren't attractive and exciting...???" I'm sure I'd end up with a hot poker up my old a** from most of the regular wimmins here. Catch my drift?

We can't talk to women at grocery stores, we don't have exclusive rights to "codger," and now we aren't as "attractive or exciting."

See where I'm heading here?!?!?!

We're gonna have an older mens' "me too" march on Washington.
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 72
Posted: 6/22/2018 2:11:21 PM
I married an older man from IRL.

OP has an odd expression in his main pic, like he just pinched a loaf that was too large, or sat on a tack that pierced his an us & ba lls.

OLD CODGER, PERIOD.
 2ufo
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2018 2:11:54 PM
I'm sure we'll be happy to give you a few synonyms for 'old unmarried woman' since there are so few for 'old unmarried man'.

Do you prefer virago or termagant?
Virago at least ends in an 'o' which in Romance languages usually denotes 'male'.

Battle-ax or harridan?
Biddy or Jezebel?
Hag or harpy?
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 74
Posted: 6/22/2018 2:50:17 PM
OLD BAG, SPINSTER & HARRIDAN-if she is a slut, WHORINA is a good one.

for a man, dirty ole man, perv, jabba the hut (if he is fat/has a huge gut)

bla bla bla

oh, c*ckblocker is a good insult to hurl as well
 MsMicki
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2018 4:21:26 PM

the OP has a ridiculous, unflattering pic up.

at least it is a real pic .... and not some fake app pic that is trying to make him look better....

Just straight up rude to pic on someone's looks...
How would you like it if someone pointed out your double chin and few extra pounds??
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > The feminist man-hating agenda undertone is most women's profiles