Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why a council is changing pedestrian crossing symbols to female      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Why a council is changing pedestrian crossing symbols to femalePage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
So pointing out that feminists are massive whiners makes the man the massive whiner. Laughs. A great example of being a massive whiner is complaining about something so petty such like pedestrian lights and how men sit on public transport. That isn't just whining, that's nitpicking!

But of course, you don't have the intelligence to see the massive irony. Gotta larf.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 27
Why a council is changing pedestrian crossing symbols to female
Posted: 5/26/2018 2:45:32 PM

So pointing out that feminists are massive whiners makes the man the massive whiner. Laughs. A great example of being a massive whiner is complaining about something so petty such like pedestrian lights and how men sit on public transport. That isn't just whining, that's nitpicking!

But of course, you don't have the intelligence to see the massive irony. Gotta larf.

Hmmm. I had to look at your profile, you're about 30 years older than I originally thought.

I stand by my first observation - juvenile, whiny and attention seeking. You should go back to school, attend college or university as your inexperience with women and life in general is glaring.

BTW, many awesome men, especially those with strong relationships with strong, intelligent and self aware women are feminists. The first feminist I met was my father. My brothers are feminists and support their strong, intelligent, capable and loving wives and daughters. My son is a feminist and stands beside his wife and together they are raising their 2 sons and 1 daughter to be equal...not one ahead of the other. True humanists.

Someone raised you to be weak and fearful of women and the world. Too bad, they did you a huge disservice.

The only one whining is you. Attention seeking.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 3:00:28 PM
All this, I'm immature, I'm whiny, I can't get laid, I fear women etc etc simply because I disagree with modern feminism. It's laughable. Is this all you have? Can you actually argue anything I say? I feel that you're not capable of that. You're intellectually bankrupt in that department by the looks. So your only defense is to make character assassinations instead of actually having a point.

You're a disgusting hypocrite. You are all fine with feminists complaining regardless how petty it is and then you have the audacity to claim a man is all the above for having a complaint with an opposing opinion.

You're basically saying that men are expected to mindlessly agree with feminists and never have a mind of their own or else they are immature, whiny, can't get laid, fear women...

That's the mentality of a female chauvinist.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/26/2018 3:11:24 PM

You're a disgusting hypocrite. You are all fine with feminists complaining regardless how petty it is and then you have the audacity to claim a man is all the above for having a complaint with an opposing opinion.

You're basically saying that men are expected to mindlessly agree with feminists and never have a mind of their own or else they are immature, whiny, can't get laid, fear women...

That's the mentality of a female chauvinist.

OMFG. My 13 year old grandson is smarter and more mature than you.

Attention seeking.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 3:20:26 PM
47seagulls

You seem very sexist to me. You don't want men to have the same freedom of speech compared to women. You are privilege seeking. You want women to be entitled to such speech but not men. Yet you are supposed to be against sexism and gender privileges, what you are exactly doing is promoting these things.

If I'm stupid, as you claim, why do you find it difficult to challenge my points? Instead you just use pointless ad hominem attacks. This is indicating that you're intellectually bankrupt.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/26/2018 3:34:29 PM

47seagulls

You seem very sexist to me. You don't want men to have the same freedom of speech compared to women. You are privilege seeking. You want women to be entitled to such speech but not men. Yet you are supposed to be against sexism and gender privileges, what you are exactly doing is promoting these things.

If I'm stupid, as you claim, why do you find it difficult to challenge my points? Instead you just use pointless ad hominem attacks. This is indicating that you're intellectually bankrupt.

hahahahahahahahahaha

Posting history grasshopper. Posting history. You're a loser. Sorry.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 3:59:46 PM
47seagulls

You're inadequate to formulate a discussion/debate on issues so to hide this shortcoming, you use ad hominem attacks to deflect away from something that you're not capable of challenging.

Speaking of immaturity, this is exactly how a school kid would act. It's not something that you expect from a grown adult. Flipping the bird and calling me a loser isn't going to damage my point.

Here's a start for you, can you explain how replacing these pedestrian lights is going to change women's lives? I don't expect an intelligent reply from you. It will be good to laugh at you avoiding the question though.
 feirene
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 4:34:32 PM
I never said you were MRA. I said you're stupid and people like you hold men back because they don't create safe spaces for mens issues to be discussed.

Funny how you point out both genders have issues after i do, too late. You've already repeatedly used hypocrisy as your weapon and failed. It takes years of listening to people to have the same attitude as me so don't even bother trying to copy it.

Funny how you think neither gender will achieve equality when feminists are actively seeking that and are gaining equality slowly but surely.

MRA holds no power because nobody really thinks patriarchy is that good, and because this type of men hijack feminst issues to hold back women and so don't get taken seriously, this type of man calls out women for not dealing with mens issues, and because this type of man makes themselves look anti-progressive, this type of man looks like he cannot do anything but whinge or slag women off, this type of man does not create safe spaces for men but instead subscribes to toxic masculinity and comes off as aggressive and unsafe to approach except by other aggressive men who hate women and have the same mindset.

I don't want to check out your racist or sexist faceboook groups. They are probably anti-political as well as anti-progressive.

You as a man could help muslim women. I'd like to know what you do personally to help muslim women? Be assured that there are muslim feminists and they are being supported by all types of other feminists.

Ok, so now you're accusing us of not helping the homeless on top of that even though our main agenda is feminism, which basically defines us as wanting to move womens place in society forward. Lol, you are ignorant.

Make no doubt that feminists have done a lot to stop women from becoming homeless or helped them when they have been. Why do you think there are refuges for women to escape abusive relationships, specific societies that help women get out of prostitution, and many other charities that are specifically in place for women? And i bet you, as whatever you are, think that these safe places for women are sexist too because they don't allow men or because nobody created for any men. Well sorry that our agenda only included making women safe when society oppressed women, both financially and morally, into staying with abusive partners or into jobs that made them feel worthless. And i know that many women feel empowered by being sex workers, that's not the issue here. The issue is when people are forced into doing something that abuses them and makes them feel worthless and society also told them the same fking thing.

There are things ingrained into society that are toxic to people, that make them feel like they have no other choice. It is not just men who oppress people but some women also do it, and they all use shame to make people less free than they could be or to make people feel worthless. It won't work on feminists as we have educated ourselves about life.

You keep using hypocrisy of feminists as a shaming tool. But see, we are doing all this stuff you accuse us of not doing. And again i will ask you what are you personally doing to advance the cause of anyone?

Hell yeah we recognise womens issues, that is what being a feminist is, that is the very definition of being a feminist. But make no mistake we recognise a lot of issues, i deal with poverty and disability issues more personally, as well as feminsism. I am not the definition of a feminist for that but i am typical in that all people who care about a particular cause will also see that it blends in with other causes and be active in many.

So go shove your shame and hypocrisy up your arse where it belongs.
 chameleonf
Msg: 34
Posted: 5/26/2018 6:48:59 PM

Here's a start for you, can you explain how replacing these pedestrian lights is going to change women's lives?

Can you explain how replacing these pedestrian lights is going to affect men and their rights? If it's an unimportant issue, why are you trying so hard to make it one?
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 7:03:17 PM

I never said you were MRA. I said you're stupid and people like you hold men back because they don't create safe spaces for mens issues to be discussed.

I know you never said I was an MRA, I was just making my stance clear. Why should there be safe spaces for men's issues? Why should there be a space for only one gender? There shouldn't be safe spaces period as we should be free to talk about it wherever. People should be supporting all genders, not just men or women. You want gender segregation, not gender diversity. That creates a wedge instead of a bridge between the genders.

Funny how you point out both genders have issues after i do, too late. You've already repeatedly used hypocrisy as your weapon and failed. It takes years of listening to people to have the same attitude as me so don't even bother trying to copy it.

Haha I see you are on an imaginary moral tower. Yes, you are a hypocrite in multiple ways, like most feminists. One hypocrisy point I will mention, feminists criticise men for wanting inequality while being massive offenders of inequality themselves. Such as the difference between how they treat men and women in domestic violence and pretty much most things. Feminists keep claiming they want equality while they keep treating the genders different. There's certainly a whopper empathy gap.

Funny how you think neither gender will achieve equality when feminists are actively seeking that and are gaining equality slowly but surely.

That will never happen as feminsts usually ignore male grievances and even ridicule men for talking about male grievances while only having empathy and concern over women's issues.

Can you cite me an example of feminists protesting against female privileges or a problem that only men face? Oh wait, you will say that men are on their own and they need to do something. While on the other hand, feminists are always depending on men to help their cause. If feminists complained about any issue and men told feminists to bugger off and shut up, they are on their own etc...that would be considered as "misogyny".

It's funny how it's claimed that a man is a misogynist, loser, he's whiny etc etc etc for disagreeing with feminism. In other words, a man is expected to support feminism or else he's all these bad things. Yet if men expect feminists to support men with their issues, how dare we have that expectation!

MRA holds no power because nobody really thinks patriarchy is that good, and because this type of men hijack feminst issues to hold back women and so don't get taken seriously, this type of man calls out women for not dealing with mens issues, and because this type of man makes themselves look anti-progressive, this type of man looks like he cannot do anything but whinge or slag women off, this type of man does not create safe spaces for men but instead subscribes to toxic masculinity and comes off as aggressive and unsafe to approach except by other aggressive men who hate women and have the same mindset.

I don't think I've ever seen an example of a MRA organisation or leader implying that we must have patriarchy. Nearly everything you claim MRAs are doing, there are feminists out there doing the same. That's the nature of such movements and that's why I want nothing to do with neither.

Blaming "masculinity" for shitty human behaviour is utterly sexist. If women have the same types of behaviour, it can't be the fault of this masculinity boogeyman that feminists imagine while wearing their tin foil hats. Just imagine if men were to blame femininity for shitty human behaviours...OMG misogyny! The hypocrisy never ends with you lot.

I don't want to check out your racist or sexist faceboook groups. They are probably anti-political as well as anti-progressive.

A great example of being "anti progressive" is wanting gender based double standards...treating the genders differently in general. Feminists are massive offenders of that. Therefore, it's silly to claim that feminists are progressive. That's just one reason, there are many more. Another prime example would be if you're a part of e female centric or male centric movement, it's impossible for you to be an progressive. Favouring one gender over the other is going backwards, not forwards.

You as a man could help muslim women. I'd like to know what you do personally to help muslim women? Be assured that there are muslim feminists and they are being supported by all types of other feminists.

I'm not an activist and I have never claimed to be one. I simply stand on the sidelines and point out the BS mentality from said activists. Observing feminists for many years, it's hard to come across one who isn't a sanctimonious hypocrite.

Ok, so now you're accusing us of not helping the homeless on top of that even though our main agenda is feminism, which basically defines us as wanting to move womens place in society forward. Lol, you are ignorant.

The point was that the money spent on the lights would have been better valued towards homeless women rather than appeasing to nitpicky feminists to change pedestrian lights which isn't going to make any woman's life better.

Make no doubt that feminists have done a lot to stop women from becoming homeless or helped them when they have been. Why do you think there are refuges for women to escape abusive relationships, specific societies that help women get out of prostitution, and many other charities that are specifically in place for women?

I never claimed that feminist aren't helping homeless women. I made my point above of why I mentioned homeless women. To add, I'm sure issues that muslim women exclusively face would be something a lot more worthy of attention. I am yet to see a western feminist organisation or a feminist leader in general protest against the treatment of women in muslim cultures/families. If there is an example out there, it would be a very isolated one.

And i bet you, as whatever you are, think that these safe places for women are sexist too because they don't allow men or because nobody created for any men.

Why should genders have safe spaces? Toilets are an exception. Anyway, sounds pretty sexist to me. Gender segregation is sexist.

Well sorry that our agenda only included making women safe when society oppressed women, both financially and morally, into staying with abusive partners or into jobs that made them feel worthless. And i know that many women feel empowered by being sex workers, that's not the issue here. The issue is when people are forced into doing something that abuses them and makes them feel worthless and society also told them the same fking thing.

No gender has had it easy in the past. Don't forget how work was like for men before technological advancement. Men had to go into extremes in using their body in back breaking labour. Longer working days too. There were far more deaths and health problems from employment back then compared to now. Men were expected to bust their arse hardcore to provide a roof and food on the table for the lady that he had to bear jewels/gold for on his knees for her to accept marriage. He was expected to light her smokes, open doors for her, give up a seat for her etc etc. A man was expected to take a bullet to protect the land where he built the house for the said lady.

The only people who had it good were the people at the top. That included their wives and kids in old money families. The rest of us were and still are slaves to society, regardless what gender you are. What it has always been and it will never change, males are considered more disposable than women. It goes way back to the seat of the lifeboat.

Both genders are guilty of being abusive. The difference compared to today and in the past is that women got treated similar to men when they openly said they were victims. People just shrugged their shoulders and forgot about it 5 minutes later. As for today, that attitude hasn't changed for men but it has for women.

There are things ingrained into society that are toxic to people, that make them feel like they have no other choice. It is not just men who oppress people but some women also do it, and they all use shame to make people less free than they could be or to make people feel worthless. It won't work on feminists as we have educated ourselves about life.

Both genders are equally guilty of toxic behaviours. Women oppress men just as often that men oppress women. Not in the same ways though. For example, there is a f#ck load of prejudice against male sexuality.

Speaking of being shamed, I find that men are far more likely to get shamed compared to women for openly talking about their gender issues. That's why feminism is mainstream and socially acceptable while men claiming they have grievances is looked down upon.

what are you personally doing to advance the cause of anyone?

As I said above, I'm not an activist and I have never claimed to be one.

Hell yeah we recognise womens issues, that is what being a feminist is, that is the very definition of being a feminist. But make no mistake we recognise a lot of issues, i deal with poverty and disability issues more personally, as well as feminsism. I am not the definition of a feminist for that but i am typical in that all people who care about a particular cause will also see that it blends in with other causes and be active in many.

You are willing to make effort for them issues but not for men's issues lol. Wow, so much equality. I'm being equal as I'm not an activist for anyone.

chameleonf

Can you explain how replacing these pedestrian lights is going to affect men and their rights? If it's an unimportant issue, why are you trying so hard to make it one?

Where am I claiming that it's affecting men and their rights? You must be missing my point. It's not going to change the lives of anyone. It's not going to make women's lives better and it isn't going to make men's lives worse. I simply have a problem with it because it's really really really petty and there are other issues out there that are way more deserving of the same attention compared to the attention this got. Such as the issues muslim men create against women which feminists are usually silent about.
 feirene
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 8:07:20 PM
You're not an activist so none of this matters then. And you have no right to call out anyone for not supporting something when you support nothing. You certainly can't call out feminists for supporting feminist issues because of the definition of those words.

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about because it is clear you have had no emotional connection with any woman ever and so cannot empathise with them or understand their issues. I'm tempted to say you've had no connection to people at all but it may just be that you are highly unobservant of them.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 37
Posted: 5/26/2018 8:12:22 PM
^^^^

Could you use smaller words so as not to confuse the OP.
 feirene
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 8:21:52 PM

Could you use smaller words so as not to confuse the OP.

Me? Lol, they're not that big. I notice he chooses to remove some of them when it suits him though.

In order to maintain the feminist quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 20 of the last 10 posts on a manly man thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are female you can not post to this thread.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 8:22:44 PM

You're not an activist so none of this matters then. And you have no right to call out anyone for not supporting something when you support nothing. You certainly can't call out feminists for supporting feminist issues because of the definition of those words.

If you claim to be about equality and yet only support one gender and not the other, you are contradicting your self.

Stop pretending you know what you're talking about because it is clear you have had no emotional connection with any woman ever and so cannot empathise with them or understand their issues. I'm tempted to say you've had no connection to people at all but it may just be that you are highly unobservant of them.

It's you who doesn't know what you're talking about or else you are lying. If you aren't lying, you obviously don't know what equality actually entails. I suggest most feminists out there go back to school and learn what equality means. It certainly doesn't mean supporting one gender and not the other. It certainly doesn't mean treating people different depending on their gender. It certainly doesn't mean that you have more empathy for one gender over the other.

If you disagree with the men's rights movement, does that mean you have had no emotional connection with any man ever? Therefore, you can't empathise with them or understand their issues? Time to drop the gender based double standards and finally practice what you preach, which is equality. It's you who lacks empathy over a gender as you have clearly displayed this with the discussion on domestic violence. It's so very hypocritical of you and most feminists to criticise others for lacking empathy for a gender. Feminists are the biggest offenders of the gender empathy gap.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/26/2018 8:31:51 PM
^^^

Can you please stop babbling and go back to the political threads.
 feirene
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 8:31:51 PM
You can't twist my words because even though i'm not the best person at elaborating i do a pretty good job and so you can't twist anything i say.

It is obvious you have no knowledge of anything that exists outside of yourself.

In order to maintain the lowest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 200 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 273 of the last 0 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

Incels.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/26/2018 9:32:12 PM

In order to maintain the feminist quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 20 of the last 10 posts on a manly man thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are female you can not post to this thread.

ahahahaha. Brilliant. Well played.

Too bad your intellect and wit are wasted on such a juvenile poster.

In order to maintain the lowest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 200 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 273 of the last 0 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.

Incels.

Nailed it again.

I agree on Incel. I'm also betting he still lives with his mother.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 9:58:31 PM
How dare a man disagree with feminism. How dare a man have an opposing opinion against a feminist inspired thought. He is expected to mindlessly agree with anything from feminists or else he's all these bad things. A man's freedom of speech in regards of gender issues can only parrot what feminists say. Other than that, he is breaking limits.

If a male treated women like this, he would be considered as a misogynistic troglodyte. Gotta larf.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/26/2018 10:04:18 PM

How dare a man disagree with feminism. How dare a man have an opposing opinion against a feminist inspired thought. He is expected to mindlessly agree with anything from feminists or else he's all these bad things. A man's freedom of speech in regards of gender issues can only parrot what feminists say. Other than that, he is breaking limits.

If a male treated women like this, he would be considered as a misogynistic troglodyte. Gotta larf.

Actually little man, you're being played. You're being played by Feirene just like a cat plays with a mouse - just batting it around until it "dies". So am I. We will do just the same as the cat soon, get bored and walk away - the mouse loses again. Cats kill but don't eat the mouse - they taste like shyt and the fun is in the play.

You're getting played. And the world larfs at you.
 kutekrazykinkster
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2018 10:08:04 PM

Actually little man, you're being played. You're being played by Feirene just like a cat plays with a mouse - just batting it around until it "dies". So am I. We will do just the same as the cat soon, get bored and walk away - the mouse loses again. Cats kill but don't eat the mouse - they taste like shyt and the fun is in the play.

You're getting played. And the world larfs at you.

This is the type of behavior that you expect from children. Not full grown adults that are 57 years old. As you keep mentioning that I'm childish/juvenile, this irony is really strong with this one. Larfs back at you.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 46
Why a boy is freaking out he sees women everywhere
Posted: 5/27/2018 2:12:02 AM
think of every conservative poster here who takes every opportunity to taunt a lib. None of those posters are running to your aid here. Ever wonder why?
Why a boy is freaking out he sees women everywhere
Posted: 5/27/2018 2:50:35 AM

1) women make up 51% of the population. The sign should represent 51% of what's crossing the road.

How do we know that's what's crossing the road?

And what about chickens crossing the road? I think crosswalk lights and signs should be in the shape of a chicken.

But wait a minute...then we'll argue over whether or not it's a rooster or hen. Damn.
 feirene
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 5:48:58 AM
I'm not playing. I'm being serious that women have issues to deal with. I just stop talking to people who don't listen.

I may mention stuff relevant to the topic to make people think for themselves about stuff that contradicts the OP but i'm aware he doesn't listen. It's why i'm vague when asked for examples because i can say all the examples i want but if you can't relate to them or think of your own then you'll think they don't exist. You need certain life experiences or to know people who have had them for you to relate.

When i insult the OP i am not even kidding either. It's not something i usually do because i am tolerant of all types of personality -except his.
 feirene
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2018 5:58:54 AM
In fact, if you look at how he 'debates' he uses other peoples videos and articles, he copies what you say about his opinions and says you are doing the same, he repeats what he previously 'said' like it's a mantra and this is after you've questioned it and said well no this is wrong actually and given him something new to argue against, he doesn't even use any of his own words really.

He isn't even debating.

Topics like this one should not take the OP seriously. They should be used to highlight why he is wrong only. You should act like you're talking to yourself because you are but get stuff across from your side because other people will be reading it. The aim of debate is to educate but here it is not possible.
 from site to sight
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/27/2018 7:15:33 AM
I remember when crosswalk signs consisted of the words "Walk" lit up in green, and "Don't Walk" lit up in red. I guess someone decided that it discriminates against illiterate people, so they need to have pictures instead.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Why a council is changing pedestrian crossing symbols to female